Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Somehow, it was morning. It was a fragrant and rosy morning, and Betty wiggled luxuriously in her bed as she awoke to it. The events of the night filed past in her mind, touched with moonlight and lace, spiced with all the sultry perfumes of the Orient.

Indeed, she felt like an empress, or rather a favored houri, and would not be surprised to find a ruby set in her navel, nor sandalwood upon her nipples. She was alone in bed, and rose in languor to put on a filmy robe and go to the bathroom.

Washing, listening, she heard movement downstairs and knew they were still in the house. Where else would they be, with so much at hand and so willing? She climbed into the shower stall and closed the glass doors. Maybe they would, at some time in the future, go outside their own family circle for additional sex, but just now Betty could see no reason for even seeking variety.

Variety was with them--three women of varying ages and sizes, three men different in appearance and imagination; the combinations were many and exciting. Betty thought that she would try them all, go through all the duo and trio and other mathematical possibilities six people could offer en masse and individually.

Soaping her body, she wondered that she wasn't tired, that no part of her ached after the repeated handling she had taken the day and night before. There was gentle screwing and strong fucking, and she had known them both. There had been the beauty of woman love, and oral gratification, and the interchanging of three men within her vagina.

Rinsing and stepping from the shower, Betty felt marvelously refreshed; she was alert and ready for more of anything, of everything. And she wondered what the day would bring, as she dried her skin and dusted it with bath powder. The see- through robe wrapped around her body, beguiling rather than concealing, she found high-heel pumps to accent the length and attractiveness of her legs. Hair swept back and held in place with a bit of bright ribbon, Betty swept downstairs, queen of herself, and therefore ruler of all she might survey.

Only the girls were in the kitchen, cleaning up remains of breakfast. Linda bounced over to kiss Betty's cheek and ask, "Over easy, mom?"

"Okay; where are the men?"

"Out. We chased them out for awhile. They're going to get some beer and salami and stuff, but we asked them to stay gone until we cleaned up an--until you and I and Nikki got to know each other better; a whole lot better."

Nikki stooped over Betty where she sat at the table and kissed her cheek, too. "I'm buttering your toast, and I'll get your juice."

"Thanks, doll, " Betty said, and to her older daughter: "You and me and Nikki?"

"Why not? We'll never find more lovely and more exciting partners, will we?"

Betty shook her head. "I--I guess not, but Nikki--so young--"

Nikki laughed. "Only technically, mom. I'll admit I've never played around with another girl, but I'm sure willing to learn."

Betty lowered her face and paid close attention to the breakfast her daughters had prepared for her. Surprisingly, she had a good and hearty appetite, and went for a second cup of hot coffee after cleaning her plate. It was all the sex- ersize, she thought, and giggled. When she looked up, Nikki and Linda were smiling with her, and again she thought how lovely they were, how fresh and shiny.

Linda had on a thin robe that showed both the movements and convolutions of her body, and little Nicole had on a shortie nightgown of pale green; it accented the dainty curves of her ass and called attention to how it dropped from the points of the small breasts.

"When your food is settled," Linda suggested. "Maybe we'll Maybe we'll take a walk around the patio until then, and kind of get in shape."

"It's a good thing we have that high fence around the back," Betty said. "Delicious as you girls look, our patio would be stormed by the first men who caught sight of you."

Nikki grinned. "You look every bit as tasty, mom. Now I know what the kids mean, when they say what a great mom I've got; the guys mean they'd like to stick you, and the girls are all kind of jealous of how beautiful, how sexy, you are."

"Come on, " Betty said, "let's walk around and settle our breakfasts, before all this flattery goes to our head."

But she was flattered, and she was pleased, to be able to hold her own with her young and lovely girls, to be desirable to all ages of males.

In the garden, they spoke of their new freedoms, of the high excitement created by fucking their father, their brother, their son; Linda said she'd traded her husband for two lovers, and Nikki exulted at being able to screw so many men. Betty told them how she felt about making it with her own son, at how delighted she was to fuck Glenn, and described the erotic stimulation she received from watching her daughters dicked by Chad and the others.

The dialogue itself was thrilling, and Betty felt the warm rising of her lusts. It was so good, so thrilling, to talk about such one-taboo intimacies with her utterly charming daughters. When they paused under the patio shelter, Betty said, "I think it's time."

Linda said, "Past the time."

And Nikki breathed, "Wow!"

They went into the family room and toasted each other with chilled wine. Betty noticed that her glass trembled as she held it high and moved it to her lips. How many mothers, she wondered, could be calm if they stood on the threshold of a lesbian affair with not one of their children, but two of them. A daughter twenty- one, and a daughter fifteen, both lovely and sexually talented, both eager to taste the forbidden fruits of each other's female bodies--and their mother's ripe flesh as well.

What they were all missing, Betty thought--all the closeness, the wondrous nearness, the terrific sensations of incestuous feminine love and passion. She would wonder about it no longer; here it was.

Taking a deep and steadying breath, she unfastened the front of her robe and let it fall open. The girls eyed her as she lifted her arms and took off the filmy covering to stand tall and naked before them. Her nipples pushed out, arched outward and a tremor moved down her stomach to nestle expectantly in her moist mound.

Linda moved next, peeling away her thin pink robe, whipping it from her shapely body as a matador passes his cape, with fluid brace and style. Her tits were high and stately, her mound a thick and rich brown hairiness, her legs sleek and satiny.

Hands quivering, little Nikki took off her shortie, sliding the pale green and whispery material from her lustrous white skin with a sweet hesitation that was all the more sensuously appealing for its girlish uncertainty. Small breasts, pointy nipples; that tiny, perfect body and its focal point of faintly haired, almost childish pussy.

As always, Linda took the initiative, and moved toward her mother with a special hot look in her eyes. When their tits were brushing, Linda asked, "You never swung with a woman before?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.