Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

Danny thrust it mightily into her, slid his strong young prick full length into her ready and anxious vagina. His smooth belly came to rest atop her own, and she spread her thighs wide to receive this beautiful boy's wonderful cock. Her son's balls came to rest in the feathery cleft of her flexing ass, and as they touched, Betty wondered again, wondered briefly, how it would feel to have that enchanted want eased into the tube of her ass. Soon, she thought, perhaps soon, when they were all more at ease with each other.

"Mom, mom," he breathed, "you have the very greatest cunt in the world. I love to fuck both my sisters, but fucking you is always so far out, so exciting, that I just about freak out as quick as I'm buried in your pussy."

"Darling," she said, stroking her hands along his naked back, feeling the sleek shaping of the cheeks of her son's ass. "Oh my darling, lovely boy. It will always be this way with us; I Love your prick in me, and no matter who I fuck, or how many I fuck, yours will always be the best for me. So sexy, darling-- so long and hard, and you use your beautiful cock like an artist."

"I love you, " he said. "Like my mother and like my wife and like the best piece of ass I know."

" And I love you, too," Betty said. " Fuck me pretty now, because Linda's going to open that door any second, so your father can see us."

He ground his pelvis into hers, and started to lower his hot mouth to one of the nipples he so dearly loved to suck, but changed his mind and stared at the door. As if his gaze was an Open Sesame, the door flung itself open, and Linda stood in the opening, regal in her nakedness, her head poised high and the rich curls of her mound shining like a beacon.

Linda stepped back, and Betty heard her daughter's call out in a sharply commanding voice: "Dad-- daddy! Look here!!"

Betty watched her husband's face as it swung to her, and she saw the shock that opened his eyes wide and dropped his jaw. Chad stared at his son between his wife's legs, stared at Danny as the boy continued to put the prick to his mother with long, slow and sensual thrusts. Chad froze atop his own daughter, his thick rod halfway out of the red-lipped clinging of Nikki's pussy.

Linda said, "That's right, Daddy. The circle is complete now. Danny is screwing mother, and you're fucking Nikki, just as you fucked me.

There's no difference now; we're are all involved in our incestuous games, and not one of us is going to back away. Nikki! fuck him faster; shake that sweet little ass and make your father come into your pussy. Mom-- you do the same with- Danny-- fuck your son; make your educated cunt just eat up Danny's cock."

Chad stared, and when Nikki bounced against him, his prick vanished into her eager cunt once more. Looking directly into her husband's eyes, Betty swung her pelvis and ground her pussy onto the driving length of their son's stiff prick, smiling wet and wide as she did so.

Chad managed to say: "Betty" -- what the hell!!"

She replied loud and clear; "I'm ding the same thing you are, Chad. I'm fucking one of our children, just as you are. And I love it, darling-- I love being fucked by my son!"

Nikki wiggled on her father's dick, forced him to move with her in the sinuous tangling of crotch and legs and sex organs. He had to be close to orgasm anyhow, Betty thought, since he'd been stroking into that tight little box for so long already. Chad wouldn't be able to hold back much longer; as it was, the chock of seeing his son putting the meat to his wife had probably stopped Chad from reaching a climax sooner.

Then Danny capped the scene by saying, "Dad-- this is a fine rich cunt you've been fucking all these years. Mother has the greatest pussy I've ever stuck this cock into. I love her ass, and I love to kiss and hold these big tits, and I want to screw her as often as I can. Man, man-- I can see how she turns you on, dad. She's really a hot piece of ass!"

Betty smiled at her husband, at Danny's father, and rolled her ass to thrill her son more, to fondle his penetrating rod with the wet satin walls of her vagina, and to squeeze his piston with the lips of her cunt. Gasping as his thrusting thrilled her more and more, Betty raised her legs to wrap them around their son's slim waist.

He called to his father, "See? Just like she fucks you, dad. al slippery inside her juicy cunt, and her ass cheeks right against my balls."

Chad's mouth opened as his younger daughter rolled her narrow, clinging pussy upon his own massive staff. He said, the words jolted from him by the pounding of Nikki's young belly against his hairy one, "Go-- go ahead, Danny! Go on, son-- fuck your mother well. Fuck her pussy, son, deep and solid; just ram your prick up your mom's cunt until you both come-- and then fuck her some more, for me! Lay the meat to her, boy--screw her good!"

Success! Betty thought, hiking her ass in a frenzy of passion, heaving and corkscrewing in a furious burst of abandonment. Success- the ultimate goal had been reached, the one they'd pointed for ever since the first wondrous morning when her son sneaked into his father's warm bed to steal a drowsy fuck from his father's freshly screwed wife. Now they had Chad with them, one with them, agreeable to each of them fucking and being fucked as suited their inclinations and temperaments. Now they could share and share alike, giving and taking the penultimate in sensations from their closest blood ties, reveling in what had hitherto been forbidden flesh.

"Baby!" Betty cried out, as much to her husband as to her son who was hammering his long rod violently albeit lovingly, into her snatch. "Oh bay, baby! Mommy is about to come! Just stick that gorgeous prick to me, and make -- ooohhh! Make your mommy come all over it!"

Clawing at her buttocks, ramming her deep and strong, Danny rode her crotch when she tilted it up, stayed with her when her ass bucked and when her belly surged high. Betty came, and came, and came. And when she had reached the quivering crest of her orgasm, she felt the boiling ejaculation burst forth from the flexing head of Danny's prick, felt the hot juices splash and ripples within her vagina, against the cup of her womb and her clitoris thrummed like a tuning fork. Her son's semen filled her pussy, packed her hungry cunt with its thick cream, and the leakage seeped down to wet the crack of her ass, to puddle around his testicles.

Through the doorway and in the other room, she heard Nikki cry out: "Ooohhh! Daddy, daddy-- it's wonderful to-- to come with you like this. Ahhh-- ooohhh! You're flooding me, daddy-- -- it's spilling out onto the bed! Oh, how I love your hot come, daddy!"

Betty's eyes closed and her head fell back as her thighs dropped slowly down her son's sweaty back and fell to the bed. It was an end and the beginning, the sweetness and the release of honeyed semen, the fluid that would dissolve their differences into its sentient streaming and make them sperm, each wiggling individual going its own ambitious way, but somehow banded more closely together than they had ever been before.

Tenderly, her son lifted from between her thighs, drawing out his beloved penis and moving from her, but only after leaning to drift a kiss across her mouth, a kiss that was leaf soft and sugared with his devotion. Without surprise, Betty felt his place taken by another man, and she recognized the widely flanged glans that shoved into her dripping slot. Glenn was mounting her now, sliding his prick into the juiciness just vacated by Danny.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.