Mom and Me - Cover

Mom and Me

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - She thought it was her husband who came back for more, she was in for a surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter  

But the morning meant Nicole, and the girl was curious to the point where it worried Betty. She'd only had time for a quick shower and to brush her teeth before Nikki was banging things in the kitchen, throwing together some kind of breakfast.

Reminded of her duty to her youngest child, Betty threw on her pink robe and the furry scuffs to match, then hurried down to take care of the girl. There'd be breakfast to get for the rest of the family, too; ham and eggs and hash-browns, she thought; juice and hot biscuits with butter and homemade jam. Everyone needed replenishing, she knew-- herself as much as any of the men.

The men; that was a thrilling thought: not a man, but the plural of man, and more than a couple-- three. Fantastic, incredible, but meek and square Betty Maddox had fucked three males in the past two days; Chad, Danny and Glenn.

Their names made a bouncy little refrain in her head as she practically skipped into the kitchen.

"Why so happy?" Nikki asked, over a glass of orange juice.

"No reasons," Betty answered. "You made a mess at the blender again. "

"I meant to clean it up. Where'd everybody sleep? I saw Glenn and Linda's car outside."

Betty busied herself with more oranges. "Oh-- they were in your brother's room, and Danny slept on the couch."

"Not when I came in, and not when I came downstairs."

Betty said, "Where's the big iron pan, the one I use for hash browns."

"Right there. What's the big occasion? We only have hash browns when something big is happening."

Betty couldn't look at her. She said, " Why-- your sister and brother-in- law are visiting for the weekend; that's an event."

"Big deal," Nikki grunted, and sat at the counter on the tall stool, swinging one sun-browned and exceptionally shapely leg. "I wonder where Danny really was, all last night."

"I told you," Betty said sharply. "Wash your hands and set the table." She watched her daughter's trim little tail as it twitched away in the cutoff jeans. Fifteen years old, and a pocket sized Venus, it you know where and how to look; the Maddoxes had been blessed with three beautiful children.

Guiltily, she thought-- and at least two of them are the sexiest things going; does the same sensuous blood run in Nikki? Has she also been casting covetous eyes at her father, or at her brother? Was she exposing that lovely wee body somewhere besides the swimming pool?

Betty shook her head, started the sausage under a cover, and decided that the continuous and exotic screwing she had been getting was affecting her way of thinking. Nicole was so young; why, at her age Betty had been only thinking about parties and new dresses and -- boys. Of course, boys. And she had been wondering how they did it, what made her penises jump up and go hard, why they chased after a fat and ugly girl who only did it with them.

Was Nikki thinking about those things? Kids grew up faster now, learning all about sex in class-- and maybe in the locker rooms, too. Certainly at the drive-in movie, and if not on the screen in those X-rated films, then in the backseat of a car. Front seats of cars dropped down now, she remembered. They wouldn't even have to climb over. And so many kids drove those VW buses with curtains all around. Who knew what the hell went on back there?

She was reaching; she was trying to rationalize her own behavior, and that of the rest of the family. If Nikki was out screwing, that made it all okay. If Nikki was getting it put to her by some hard-dicked boy, that took the moral pressure off her mother. That's how Betty was thinking, and it didn't make a lot of sense.

But her youngest child was in the way. The rest of them could never get together openly while she was around. And so much yet had to be done in the matter of bringing Chad around, to making him face the fact that his son was fucking his own mother, who incidentally was Chad's lawful wedded wife. She still wasn't at all certain just how to go about that-- but it had to happen.

Chad had broken down and watched another man shove the cock to his wife, but only because his older daughter had screwed him and boozed him into a state of shock, and because she had him tightly by his own prick at the time.

"You're burning the sausage, mom."

Betty jumped to rescue it, fanning away smoke and avoiding her daughter's quizzical eyes. Would it be possible to send the girl away for a week or so?

Nikki said, "It's good to be home, for a change. Even if Linda and Glenn are here. I mean, every time I turn around, you chase me out of the house, like there's some dark and sinister plot afoot, and you don't want me nosing around."

"Put on the jam," Betty said, "The frozen blackberry from the freezer."

"It is a special breakfast," Nikki said. "That's holiday kind of jam and no time else."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Betty flared.

Nicole hesitated, the said: "Nothing, I guess. You look pretty in that pink robe and sexy scuffs."

Betty put down the spatula and took here child in her arms, pressing her close and saying into the soft hair as long and black as her own: "I'm sorry, Nikki; really I am. We-- I've been under a sort of strain lately, and I don't know--"

Nikki snuggled close, so small and helpless-sized, putting her face in her mother's breasts. "Can I help?"

"I--" Betty wet her lips with a nervous tongue, but couldn't bring herself to say it. "No, I guess not."

But the girl could. Not necessarily by staying away from home all weekend, but certainly by--Betty blinked and held the perfectly formed little body even tighter, squeezing Nikki's face into her tits.

Suppose-- just suppose-- the girl could be brought into it, really into the family circle so recently and so excitingly formed? If she could be taught the things she didn't know, if she could adjust to the idea that everyone else in her immediate family was screwing each other, then perhaps Nikki would no longer be a problem.

And she would undoubtedly be the absolute answer to Chad's stubborn reluctance to freely exchange his wife with his son, as well as his son-- in- law. If Chad got to fuck Nicole, if he shoved that massive dick into his baby daughter as well as his married one, he'd have no comeback at all if Betty and Danny wanted to screw.

Would the girl, could she-- Betty found herself trembling in excitement, in an erotic anticipation. Nikki and her dad; Linda and her dad; Danny and his mother-- as well as his sisters. And Glenn-- dear, muscular, thrilling Glenn-- he could have three softly willing cunts at his disposal.

Three males and three females; Betty shivered again, and her hand were strong upon the delicate curving of her daughter's back, her thighs pushing unconsciously against the girl's slight body.

"Hey, mom-- you're strangling me. Wow; do you think I'll ever grow big boobies like yours?"

It would be perfect, Betty saw it would work out just fine, but not with her father at first. His prick was too massive for this diminutive girl to take into her compact body, and if Nikki was still a virgin, such a task would be impossible-- and even the attempt could bring on such a traumatic experience that the girl would be ruined for open, honest sex ever after.

Who, then? Danny would be fine, with his slim prick. But she and her brother were always yammering at each other; maybe Nikki wouldn't go for Danny right at first. That left Glenn; his cock was thicker, but he was a very attractive man, and since he belonged to Nikki's sister, there might be spice added to the seduction.

If not Glenn, then Danny would have to replace h him, and if a tender kind of rape had to be performed, so be it. The girl had Betty's hot blood in her, and Chad's voluptuous nature; once well fucked, she would respond. That much stood to reason.

"Well?" Nicole asked. "Will I ever get big ones? I know they'll never grow as big as your boobs, but I mean big for my size."

Betty let go her daughter and stepped back to smile down at Nikki. "Yours are just fine; they're beautiful as they are."

"You think so, mom? Really?"

"Of course, and the rest of you is superb, too. You have a jeweled little body, Nicole, pertly formed and saucy. Men will go wild over you, give the chance."

Nikki's mouth twitched and she turned quickly away. "Hey! Now the biscuits are smoking!"

Danny came into the kitchen just then, followed closely by Glenn. Turning on the ceiling fan to clear the smoke, Betty could hear water running in the pipes, which meant someone else was in the shower. She wouldn't have to wake Chad and Linda, then.

Although she had singed just about everything, breakfast vanished in hungry mouths, and there wasn't the strain she had- expected-- but for Chad. He kept his eyes on his plate and only grunted when somebody spoke to him.

He'd have to get over both his hangover and his attitude, Betty thought. Chad had no squawk coming; he had jumped right into an incestuous affair with his older daughter, without a struggle. If he was sorry, he couldn't just take it all back-- especially that oral love he had given Linda, nor that friendly push on Glenn's ass to help the boy drive home his prick into Betty's pussy. Those acts were irrevocable, and Chad might as well admit it.

Betty brought him a Bloody Mary, anyhow, and nodded at his grunt of thanks. The others eddied out into the living room, or onto the patio, but Linda stayed to help. "Daddy's kind of surly this morning. He wouldn't even look at me when he woke up in bed together, much less touch me; just jumped up and ran into the bath."

"He's being the repentant sinner, dear, and if we don't handle him right, soon he'll be the martyr. I'll leave it to you to take care of him. Nobody else ever bossed him around the way you can."

Linda grinned. "Isn't that fabulous? I mean the way he just folds up if I act mad. It's a lot of fun for me. Let him have a drink or two, and then I'll take care of him, if I have to make a little whip and wear black boots."

Betty laughed, then told Linda of her plan to use Nikki for further softening of Chad's wall of resistance.

"I think that's wonderful," Linda exclaimed. "Start her in young, and she won't miss all the years the rest of us have lost. And you know what, mom? I'll bet that Little Nikki isn't that sweet innocent you think."

"Maybe not," Betty said. "But who ought to do the job on her first?"

Linda thought that over. "look-- I'll go into the family room and work daddy over, pour a little more juice into him. The neighbors can't see into our patio, so if you tell the other guys and let them work on her until she indicates her choice, that should do it. And so you won't be left out in the cold, after a little while you can come on in with daddy and me. We'll put him through the jumps together, if you like."

The idea tingled in Betty's tummy, spread to her tits, and she said, "Great. You and I and your father; that ought to break him down-- or do him in."

"Yeah," Linda chuckled. "See you later."

From the liquor closet, Betty brought out two big pitchers which she filled with ice cubes. She poured gin into them, filled them the rest of the way with domestic champagne. French 75s, she remembered; a sneaky drink she'd know while she was a single girl. A glass or two of the mixture, and Nikki should be ready for just about any suggestion.

It went well from the beginning. Danny brought his tape deck and speakers to the patio; there were snacks and the highly volatile French 75s, smooth to the taste and explosive in the stomach. Nikki had been surprised to be served drinks with the rest, but she covered it pretty well, pretending she was as grownup as her brother, but since he was taking the drinks in stride, so did she.

Nikki didn't question the absence of her father and sister, assuming they were doing something in the house. Which indeed they were, Betty thought; by now Linda would have her recalcitrant father well in hand, or between her legs, or wherever.

Betty started dancing with Glenn, moving to slower music, graceful in her pink robe and the jazzy scuffs. There was nothing under the robe but her own tingling flesh, and she kept that covered for now, holding her son-in-law only a little closer than propriety called for.

Danny and Nikki looked nice together, Betty thought, watching them grind and bump through the sensuous dancing they favored, and when she took her son for a partner, Nikki blended as well with Glenn. s they moved to the changing rhythms of the tapes, Danny sneaked a feel here and there, cupping the cheek of her ass with a quick motion, or rubbing his chest back and forth across her breasts, and sometimes slipping his knee between her thighs.

Betty said in his ear: "Watch it! Don't scare her off."

Danny whispered back, "Scare her off, hell--look at her shaking it at Glenn; she's just about rubbing it on him."

"Give her another drink, next chance you get. do you think she's settled on Glenn, that she'll lay him if he really tries?"

"I don't know," Danny said. "She may be afraid-- here at the house, with Linda's husband, and Linda somewhere around. To say nothing of you and dad. If you don't mind swinging with Glenn again, I guess I'd better try it with Nikki, take her up to her own room. That way, you could open the hall door and see what's happening."

"All right," Betty agreed. "But I'll miss your own special screwing, dear; and I desperately want to get us all together. You understand."

"Sure, mom. I want to get into Nikki, anyhow, to see what she's got. She's really a cute little kid, and if she's as hot as the rest of the family, she'll be a great screw. I'd better get to her now; she looks wobbly because of the drinks."

Sipping tall glasses, Betty and Glenn watched the boy talking to his sister, watched him lead her gently from the patio and into the house. Glenn said, "She was hanging back from me. Think Danny will dick her?"

Betty nodded. "He's taking her into her own room where she'll feel safer, hidden. Give him a few minutes, and the we'll sneak up into the hall and take a peep. He promised to leave the door open just a crack."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.