Mandy and her Son - Cover

Mandy and her Son

by Robert Wood

Copyright© 1999 by Robert Wood

Incest Sex Story: Angry Many meant to confront her son about his sloppy ways. But what she didn't expect he would be naked and sporting an extra large erections. Things changed between them...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

The living room was a total mess, Mandy Allwood gazed around the room with a look of disgust. She'd just got in from work, after a hard day at the hospital where she worked as a nurse. She didn't want to come home and find her house like this. There were magazines strewn across the sofa and over the coffee table, videos cases left on the floor by the television and cups and plates scattered in various places around the room.

Only one person could be responsible for this Mandy thought, her son Mark. She'd told him not to bring his friends around while she was at work. He obviously ignored what she'd told him, he been doing that a lot just recently. At 17 he was becoming more and more independant wanting to be his own man, which was fine with her as long as he took some responsibility around the house.

Mandy heard the front door open and close and turned to see her husband, Jake step into the living room, he stopped in his tracks when he to saw the mess.

"Jesus, what's gone on here?" he said slightly shocked, Mandy's second husband was a doctor at the hospital where she worked, she had met him ten years ago when she started working at the hospital.

"Mark's been living it up again" Mandy said angrily.

"Goddamit, that boy needs a talking to." Jake said, he dropped his briefcase and moved towards the stairs knowing his step-son would be in his room getting ready to go out with his friends later.

"Jake, I'll go, you know he listens to what I say a bit more than he does you, I'll make sure he gets it cleaned up."

Mandy stepped past her husband and climbed the stairs.

Mandy knocked loudly on her son's door, she could hear the shower running in his en-suite bathroom and her son singing loudly. she didn't get an answer so she opened his door, again she was greeted by a total mess, his clothes everywhere, his bed sheets all messed up and his weights and dumbells scattered around. Mandy got even angrier at the sight of this, her son was treating the place like a hotel she thought.

Mandy stormed over to his closed bathroom door, she started banging on it with her fist.

"Mark, get your ass out here right now!" she screamed, she never treated her son that harshly, he'd always been a quite nice boy, but just lately he'd become a lot more rebellious.

"What is it?" she heard her son shout across the noise of the shower.

"Mark, I need to talk to you this instant!" she shouted angrily.

She heard the shower go off, her son was still singing to himself as he opened the door to the bathroom, he stepped out to face his mom.

Mandy's eyes almost popped from their sockets, her son had emerged from his bathroom but he was very naked! She couldn't help herself, she ran her eyes across his body, taking in his large biceps, his big hard chest, then she looked down, past his rock hard abs, to his cock.

Mandy licked her lips without thinking as she looked at her son's cock, he was only semi-erect but even so he was big, his dick pointed down, pushing through his thick pubes, his large cum-sack bulged out slightly either side of his thick dick.

"Mark, what the hell you doing, why you... you err not dressed?" She couldn't take her eyes away from her son's cock, of course she'd seen quite a few dicks before especially because of her work, but something about looking at her son's made her pussy moist, a sudden horny sensations swept through her, again she licked her lips.

"You told me to come straight out, and I mean, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before mom, is it?" Mark flashed a smile at her, but his mom didn't see it, she was still looking down at his cock hungrily.

Mark looked over his mom's ripe body, she was wearing a tight blue denim shirt, her large breasts pushed out through the material pointing towards him, she had the shirt unbuttoned a bit just revealing the tops of her cleavage, this was tucked into a knee length skirt, which followed the curves of her wide hips down across her slender thighs, she wasn't wearing any tights today, and her pins were tanned and toned. She'd kicked off her shoes as she'd come in the house and her feet were small, and dainty. Mark felt his cock start to move, the shaft was getting harder as her looked over his mom's delicious body.

"Errr... Mark, last time I saw you naked was when you were 12. You've grown quite a lot since then." Mandy said the last bit still looking at her son's cock, which was starting to grow, it had swung upwards, his purple cockhead pushing out the folds of his foreskin. Her heart was beating faster as she watched, she brushed a hand through her long black hair and again she unconsciously wet her lips.

Mandy's brain finally kicked into gear, 'what are you doing?' it shrieked, 'he's you son!' Mandy managed to take her eyes off her son's now almost erect cock. She looked up to see her son smiling at her wickedly.

"Andy, will you please at least put some underpants on?" she begged him.

"Sorry mom does my dick offend you?" Mark said sarcastically.

"No! It's just you're nearly a man now and it's wrong to walk round lik..." Mandy's words trailed off as she again glanced down at her son's cock. He was fully erect now. His cock was pointing straight up almost, the dark purple head pushed out fully from his foreskin. Her eyes traced the little blood veins running along his thick shaft. Again her pussy tingled, sending another fantastic zap of desire through her body. She felt her legs wobble slightly as she tried to control herself.

"God, Mark please put it away." She was scared she'd do something very naughty in a minute. Her heart was beating very fast now. She felt her chest flush as the blood rose to surface of her skin. Why was looking at her son's hard cock doing this to her? She'd never looked at him in a sexual way before. Although, she had admired his well toned physique when he'd sunbathed. She admitted to herself she never felt so turned on as this in her life. It must have been the fact that her son was forbidden fruit.

Mark stood there, his body dripping wet still from the shower, his mom's reaction to see him naked had surprised him a bit, he thought she's run a mile as soon as he stepped in here naked, but she'd stayed and Mark could see that he was getting her hot. Now he was going to see how far he could push her.

"I haven't got anything you've not seen before mom, beside I want you to have a look at something, I was outside earlier on, and I got bit or stung, it hurts like hell. Could you have a look at it for me?" Mark asked.

Mandy knew her son was right, he didn't have anything she hadn't seen before, but the size was something special. 'How big was he?' she thought again glancing down at his fine manhood, god and how thick was he! Get a grip she told herself, answer his question.

"Errrr... sure, where was it you'd got bit?"

Mark pointed to the inside of his thigh, barely two inches below his full cum-sac.

"Just there, you see that red bump, it's killing me mom, what'd you think it is?"

Mandy took her eyes off his massive erection and looked at the spot he was pointing to, he had a large red bump there, but she couldn't see clearly from where she stood how bad it was.

"I couldn't tell without a closer look." She replied. Her pussy throbbed at the thought of bending down, barely inches from her son's member. Then her nursing training kicked in, her son might have been stung by a bee, which would mean the stinger was still in his thigh.

"Will you mom? It hasn't stopped aching since I got it."

Mandy didn't see her son flash his wicked smile. His bite was aching but his cock ached even more now.

Mandy swallowed hard, she felt sweaty, her pussy was getting wet, the tingling sensation was spreading through her veins. She couldn't have imagined being in this sort of situation in her life. If she had, she would have been disgusted with herself for thinking about it, but here she was.

Mandy bent down, she rested her knees on the floor and moved her head in close. She tried to ignore her son's cock shooting straight up just inches above her. She tried to concentrate on the nasty looking bite on his thigh, but out the corner of her eye she could see his large, tight cum-sac and the thick, bushy pubes bunched around it. Again she swallowed hard, she raised her one hand to his hairy thigh, gripping on the back of his thigh just below his ass, she used her other hand to push the skin around the bite, examining it.

Mark looked down at his mom. His cock flexed harder as he realized he could see down the front of her denim shirt. His mom's breasts looked even bigger from his new view. He could just see a white lacy bra, clashing against the brown of her skin, her chest had a slight red rash running across it spreading up her neck.

"How is it looking mom?" he asked. He'd gotten the bite a few days ago, and it had hurt for a day or so but he'd forgotten about it until just a few minutes ago.

Mandy really was trying to concentrate on her son's bite, but the image of his stiff cock kept playing over in her mind.

"Do you know what it was that bit you?"

"I think it was a bee." Mark replied

"Well I'm gonna have to get the stinger out then."

"How would you do that?" Mark asked knowing full well how it was done.

"You have to suck it out." Mandy replied. Another pleasurable sensation shot through her as she thought of her lips sucking on her son's tender skin. She tightened her grip on the back of her son's leg trying to get a hold of herself. She moved her head in close, parting her pouty lips she pushed them down over the bite, his hairs tickling her nose,.

Mark let out a little gasp as his mom's lips touched his skin. His cock flexed again, some pre-cum was forming on the tip, his dick was aching. His mom bent in closer to his thigh, her breasts rubbing against the inside of his shin as she tried to work the imaginary bee sting out from his skin.

Mandy was sucking hard, her wet lips pressed tightly to her son's leg. She pressed her tongue onto the swollen bump, she felt her breasts rubbing against Mark's lower leg, her sensitive nipples hardened because of it. She unconsciously moved her other hand a little further up the back of her son's leg, cupping the bottom of his ass cheek.

Mandy started to rock her body against her son's leg, her pussy throbbing with desire. She took her lips away from his swollen lump, but ran her hot, wet tongue over it, leaving a trail of saliva behind, she hadn't felt anything pop out of the sting, but maybe she'd done the job. She looked up at her son, but all she could see was her son's cock looming over her, she saw the sticky pre-cum leaking from the end of his cockhead, showing up clearly against the deep purple.

"Ohh!" Mandy really couldn't help herself, the little moan escaped from her lips as she looked over her son's cock. He was obviously very turned on by her actions, but she felt some guilt also, she shouldn't have got herself into this position. He was her son, her flesh and blood but still her body ached.

"You finished mom? It feels a whole lot better." Mark said.

"Good honey." She was still looking at his cock, she started to rub her hand over his bottom, feeling his hard ass cheeks.

"But I've got something else that could do with suckin as well." Mark looked down at his mom. He took his hand and ran it through her hair, he moved his hand to the back of her head and lightly took hold of her hair, pulling her up slightly to the level of his cock, her full, red pouty lips were barely an inch away from his cock as it jerked about, waving in front of her face, the pre-cum dribbling down the front of the full cockhead.

Mandy didn't hesitate she opened her mouth, and ran her tongue along her son's cockhead, licking the clear liquid from it. She raised her hand and gripped his cock shaft tightly, she tugged on it, pulling his foreskin back and forth. More pre-cum appeared on the tip and again she shot her tongue out and licked away the droplets.

"Ugghhhh!" Mark moaned as his mother ran her tongue along the shaft and back again. He pushed her head towards his dick, Mandy opened her mouth wide and took her son's huge cock into her mouth. She felt it hit the back of her throat almost and she started to suck on it extremely hard, her hand pulling his fore skin back and forth as she did. Mandy closed her eyes tight, tasting her son's hot prick as she ran her tongue across the bottom of it.

"Uughh Mom! Suck It." Mark urged, his dick pulsing in his own mother's mouth. He gripped the back of her head tighter as she eagerly sucked his cock, bobbing her head back and forth in a fast rhythm.

Mandy wasn't thinking about anything else but sucking her son's cock, she gripped his cock shaft tighter, working it faster.

It was too much for Mark. He looked down watching his mom suck on his hard meat. He could feel her wet saliva all over the shaft, he was meeting her bobbing head with his own small thrusts, rocking his hips back and forth.

"Mom I'm gonna cum!!" he moaned, he felt his cum-sac welling up with his spunk.

Mandy moved her hand from his ass, and brought it round to cup his balls, she started to massage his tight sac, her nails digging into the skin as she took hold.

"Uuughhhh!" was all Mark could say as his sticky white cum shot out the tip of his cock into his mother's waiting mouth. He held onto the back of her head with both hands as he erupted.

Mandy slurped her son's hot cum, working her tongue over his sensitive thread on the underside as she swallowed hard the cum gushing down her throat, gripping his weaving cock with both hands now as Mark rocked his body in orgasm.

"Ohhh... That's it!" Mark cried out.

His cock stopped pumping out the milky jizz, but Mandy kept sucking, her tongue licking every last drop of cum off her son's dick. Her whole body was red hot, she felt like she was on fire, she imagined her son fucking her on his messy bed, pushing his cock into her until she was screaming for him to stop. Her pussy went crazy at this thought, her whole body filled with erotic sensations, some animal instinct was overcoming her.

Mandy took her son's now deflating cock from her mouth, she squeezed his cock hard, forcing the last of his sticky cum onto the tip, she ran her tongue over it, taking in the last of his salty cum. Then she stood up and looked at her son, he had a contented smile on his face.

"Well mom, didn't know you had it in-"

"Fuck Me" Mandy growled, cutting her son off. "Right here, right now" she insisted, her pussy aching to have his cock inside her.

Mark reached out and grabbed hold of his mom's denim shirt, and ripped it open, the press-studs making a pinging sound as he did.

"Ohh!" Mandy gasped as her son surprised her with his move, he pulled the shirt off her shoulders, exposing her white cotton bra, the big, red nipples of her full breasts could clearly be seen pushing through the material, Mark ran pushed his hand under her bra, and tweaked his mom's nipple with his fingers.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Mandy sighed, she threw her shoulders back as fantastic feelings swept through her, making her pussy wet with passion, she moved her hand down to her pussy and rubbed through the material of her skirt against her pussy mound.

Mark bent down, and put his lips to his mom's left breast, his tongue stabbing at her nipple through the thin cotton of the bra. He moved his hand and cupped her tit underneath pushing the nipple into his wet, hot mouth, all the time his tongue teased her big nipple.

"Aaahhhhh!" Mandy moaned, her legs shook weakly, she felt the sweat trickling down the small of her back, as another wave of pleasure overtook her.

"Mandy, you o.k. up there?" Until that moment Mandy had forgotten all about her husband Jake, he was shouting up from the bottom of the stairs, how long she been in here with her son? She wasn't sure.

"Yes I'm fine. just helping Mark out with a problem." She replied trying to sound casual.

But she could hear her husband coming up the stairs.

Mandy pushed her son away from her panicking, Mark stood up brushing his hand over his lips as he did.

"Don't worry about dad, I'm sure he'll understand." He said.

Mandy pulled her shirt back onto her shoulder, pushing the press-studs together as quickly as she could. Her husband was nearly at the top of the stairs, Mandy managed the buttons and brushed her black, wavy hair from her eyes, she smoothed down her skirt and headed for the door, she had started to open it when Mark pushed it shut again, the door banging loudly. Mandy turned around to face her son, he moved his arms either side of her body, trapping her against the door.

"This isn't finished yet mom," Mark growled.

"Hey what the hell's going on in there?" Jake shouted, he tried the door handle, but the door wouldn't open, Mark was pushing against it.

Mark moved his hand to his mom's pussy mound, pushing on it through her skirt, he dug one of his fingers in, the fabric of her skirt entered between her pussy lips slightly, but it was enough to set Mandy off.

"Ohhhhh!" Mandy responded, she kissed her son, forcefully pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"Hey c'mon somebody answer." Jake shouted from the other side of the door, he was banging on the door so much he didn't hear his wife moan out again as Mark pushed his finger in further.

"Aaahhhhhh, Stop that... Oh!... Got to go." Mandy whispered, again she pushed her horny son away from her body.

Mark let go of the door, letting his mom leave. Mandy opened the door to face her angry husband, closing it again behind her, she leaned on it to stop her husband from getting past her.

"What the hell were you doing in there, you've been up here ages."

"Have I? Mark's not in, and his room was a right mess, I was tidying it up and I sat on his bed for a moment and I guess I must have fallen asleep." It was a weak excuse but the best she could come up with on the spot.

"You mean Mark made all that mess down stairs but you still come up here and tidy his room?"

"I know but it was so messy." Mandy stared her husband right in the eye as she said it, he seemed to be buying it.

"Look dinner's almost ready, let's eat. Sometimes Mandy you're just too soft with that boy, he needs a firm hand to stop him from going off the rails." Jake turned and went back down stairs, Mandy let out a huge sigh of relief then followed her husband.

Mark stepped back under the shower, a big smile on his face.


Mandy Allwood was having a very sexy dream, she was dreaming about her handsome son Mark, she could see herself bending over the side of a table, her son pumping his cock into her firm round behind... but the dream she was having would soon become reality.

Mandy woke up, turning off the alarm clock as it buzzed into her ear, it was half past nine, she was not working till the afternoon and could afford to lie in till after ten. The other side of the bed was empty, her husband was getting ready to go to work, he'd got up before the alarm and she could hear him humming to himself, as he usually did while he was shaving. Mandy just lay there thinking over what she had to do that day, then she remembered, had it been a dream? Had she really given her son a blowjob? It seemed so real to her. She remembered the taste of his long cock as she sucked him off, and the way his cockhead had rubbed against the roof of her mouth, and then the taste of his salty cum as he'd ejaculated.

No, Mandy decided she would never have done that, no matter how horny she'd been. She really must have been dreaming. But she'd never dreamt about her son before. Now as she recalled the dream, playing it through in her mind, she again felt her pussy start to tingle. Mandy moved her hand down below the sheets, and started to rub on her pussy just a little, just to stop that little tingle.

"Mmmmmmm..." she gasped, pushing her index finger further between her pussy folds and into her tight, hot cunt. Images of her son's body shot through her mind.

She heard the sink empty in the bathroom as her husband finished shaving.

"You awake yet Mandy?" Her husband asked.

"Just about" she replied, she moved another finger inside herself, arching her back and throwing back her head as the sexy sensations poured over her body.

"I'm just gonna take a shower" her husband said. Mandy heard the shower go on, the water hitting the shower cubicle floor was quite noisy.

She stopped playing with herself, her conscious spoke up.

Wait! What was she doing? It said, She'd had a nice dream, now get over it demanded. Mandy took her fingers out of her pussy, letting out a little sigh as she did. She rolled over onto her chest, her fine breasts flattened against the mattress, she relaxed. She tried thinking about what she had to do today, trying to block out the images of her son's hard dick, but again she couldn't stop herself. She pushed her hand underneath herself and rubbed on her pussy, she was now quite worked up, her body was getting horny.

"Mom, you awake?" It was Mark, he knocked lightly on the door.

Mandy froze. Christ! Would she be able to look him in the eye after the naughty thoughts she'd had about him?

"Yes honey, what did you want?" Mandy replied, her pulse quickened slightly as she thought of her son standing at the door while she rubbed on her pussy in here. It was only a sexy dream she told herself, everybody has them, even horny mothers.

"Can I come in?" Mark asked.

Before she could answer, Mark opened the door.

He was wearing some running shorts and a white Nike vest. His hair was all wet and pressed against his forehead, beads of sweat dripped from him chin down onto the vest, which was also wet across the front. He was out for his morning jog. He didn't have to get to college till the afternoon, now his exams were just round the corner he was meant to be using his time to study, but felt the exercise helped him concentrate.

Mark shut the bedroom door behind him. The room was quite dark as the curtains were still closed, but a fraction of light slipped through shining on the bed. He could just see his mother lying under the sheets she looked as though she was lying on her chest. He walked over to the curtains, opening them to reveal bright morning sunshine.

Mandy turned over onto her front, pulling the covers of the duvet up around herself, barely keeping her head above the top, for some reason she felt slightly embarrassed because she was completely naked while her son was in the same room, she looked down the duvet, all that was sticking out was her foot from the bottom of the bed.

Mandy heard her husband, sing louder in the shower.

"Dad taking a shower?" Jake wasn't Mark's biological father but he might as well have been.

"Yes" she replied, her eyes taking in her son's, thick, bulging biceps, he was looking good thought his mom.

"Well then, my cock-sucking mother's all alone in this big double bed. I heard you moaning before I knocked, thinking about my cock again?" Mark smiled very wickedly looking at his mother with hungry, horny eyes.

"Oh my god, I thought it was a dre... Mark, No!"

Mark had grabbed hold of the corner of the duvet and was pulling it towards him, the sheet started sliding down off his mother's very naked body, Mandy tried to hang onto the duvet, but her son was too strong and ripped it from her grasp, dropping it on the floor by the bed.

Mark looked over his mother's delicious body, her round, full breasts looked like they belonged to a woman of 21, not 41. her hips were quite large, which just made her waist look even smaller than it was. He looked down at his mother's bush; the dark black hair was trimmed around the edges into a diamond shape. Her legs were spread slightly and he could see her pussy lips, they looked quite large, hanging down between her thighs, dark pink in colour. Her full, tanned thighs were smooth and toned from exercise.

Mandy saw her son looking over her body, studying her every curve, she should have called out for Jake, she could still hear him singing in the shower, some stupid pop song he'd heard, but she didn't. It hadn't been a dream, she really had given her son a blow-job! A little sexual shiver ran up her spine at the thought.

Mark came over to the bed and sat on the edge, right next to his naked mother, she hadn't moved at all, her arms lay by her sides, her breasts jiggled slightly as she started breathing hard from a mixture of fear and excitement.

Mark placed his hand on her tummy, he started to move his fingers slightly, just rubbing them in small circles on his mother's skin, feeling her breathe in and out.

Her son touching her sent what felt like electrical charges running through her, her pulse increased even more and she opened her full, pouty lips as she started to breath harder.

"You still want me to fuck you mom?" Mark questioned, he began to move his hand up her flat stomach, pressing his fingers into her smooth skin, moving his hand up towards her breasts.

"Wh... What?" Mandy gasped, her son was pushing all the right buttons now, his touch was setting her pussy on fire.

"last night you demanded I fuck you, until dad disturbed us." Mark stopped his hand just below his mother's right breast, he moved a finger up onto it, tracing a small mole she had just below her nipple.

"Ohhhhh!" Mandy moaned out, her son's finger rubbing on her breast caused her to arch her back, pushing her body upwards as another sexual sensation ran through her.

"Was that a yes?" Mark said, moving his fingers up onto her nipple now, teasing it between his thumb and forefinger, he moved his other hand to the inside of her smooth thigh nearest him, again rubbing his fingers in small circular motions.

"Uuuugghh!" was all Mandy could say in reply to her son. She felt him work her nipple with his fingers, the pleasure was intense, she was getting very excited now, the thought of her son doing this to her again made her pussy juices flow.

Mark moved his hand further up her thigh, his fingers coming into contact with her black, wiry bush, he traced his fingers round the edge, feeling the heat coming from between her legs. He bent over his mother's naked, sexy body and licked her left nipple with his tongue, while still teasing her right with his fingers.

"Yes... Yessssss! Fuck Me!... I want you to fuuuccckkk me!" Mandy screamed, her son's wet tongue running over her sensitive nipple. Had she ever felt this horny before? She didn't think so. Her pussy was dribbling with anticipation, eager for her son to fill her with his massive cock and to fuck her wildly.

Mandy heard the shower go off in the bathroom, but still, she lay there letting her son have his way with her body.

"Mark... your... Ohh!... your father's going to be in... Uuhhh! here any second." She whispered, scared her husband might hear her.

"Well I'm not going, I'm going to fuck you right here, he can watch if he wants." Mark said defiantly.

"No... we can't... no plea-ahhhh... se stop." Mandy begged her son, Jake would be out any second, what would he do if he was confronted with this sight!

Mark had traced his finger round his mom's entire pussy bush, now he pushed his hand up further, through the dense hairs, using his thumb and index finger to spread her pussy lips wide, he started to push his forefinger into his mom's wet, hot cunt, he felt her pussy spasming, the muscles tightening a bit then releasing. He moved his finger in deeper trying to locate the small nub of her clit.

Mandy's hips jerked off the bed, as her son pushed his thick, long finger deep into her pussy. She dropped her head back, leaning against the headboard, closing her eyes tight as the pleasure took hold.

"Honey, will you remember to get some toothpaste when you go to the supermarket later, we're nearly out." Jake shouted out from in the bathroom, brushing his teeth was the last thing he did before he came back into the bedroom to get changed for work!

"Yesssss... Ohhhh.kkk" Mandy said trying to keep her voice normal, as she started to push her body back and forth onto her son's finger inserted in her pussy.

"Mark no more please!" Mandy murmured.

"I'm not going mom." Mark replied.

Mandy panicked, if her son wasn't going to leave she'd have to. She just couldn't let her husband see them doing this. She leaned up off the headboard, and pushed Mark back off the bed and onto the floor, she jumped from the bed and ran out the bedroom door and down the hallway, her big, firm ass cheeks bouncing up and down in time with her jiggling breasts as she fled down the stairs, she'd have to get some clothes from the laundry room before her husband asked her what she was doing running round the house naked.

Mark got up off the bedroom floor and followed his mom.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.