Pumping Mom - Cover

Pumping Mom

by John Doelman

 

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Melody opened her son's door queitly so not to disturb him. All she really needed were the clothes he had been wearing last night. Brian was good enough to have put all his other clothes in the laundry room as she had asked. It may have taken 18 years to get this far but Brian was turning out to be the polite young man they had hoped him to be.

Brian slept peacefully with his back to the door as Melody titoed in and began gathering up his clothes from the floor. His even rythmic breathing told Melody her teenage son had never heard her enter his room. Not that Brian would mind anymore. He had long given up on trying to have his privacy years ago. Still, Melody tried not to infringe on her son too much and would prefer he not waken to find her there.

Melody stooped low to gather clothes keeping a carefl eye on her son to make sure she was not disturbing him. It was midsummer and the blankets Brian wore had been kicked off the bed in favor of one thin sheet he kept draped haphazardly over his tall athletic frame. A sock was missing and likely somewhere under those blankets at the foot of his bed. Melody shuffled silently to the foot of the bed and began lifing piles of blankets.

When Melody kicked the bedpost with her bare foot she nearly screamed out in pain but managed to slap her hand over her mouth in time to stifle the scream and keep it to a barely audible whine. As she danced around painfully quiet Melody shook her foot and surveyed the damage. Her right pinky toe was red and swollen.

Suddenly Brian moved, aroused in part by someone kicking his bed but not enough to cause him to wake. Melody's young son turned over onto his back, dragging his sheet half off his body as he sprawled out on the bed.

The movement had caused Brian to uncover his entire right leg and Melody's eyes caught glimps of her son's lower calf. Brian's leg was muscular, bulging with lean corded muscles in his extremeties. He was a football player, quarterback of the varsity team to be exact, and he took his sports seriously.

For the first thee months of summer Brian would spend more time at the gym than at home. Melody and John loved their son and knew it would not be long now till some big university offered him a schoolarship to play ball for their school. It had not taken Melody much to convince her husband to invest in a small gym for the home. Brian would spend more time with the family then and when he left they could always use it themselves. Melody noticed her light layer of baby fat on her tummy and noted she could use a good work out right now. Besides, with a gym Brian could visit from college and not feel like he was neglecting his dedication to his sport.

Melody's eyes followed the tight muscles in her son's lower leg up to his massive thigh. The muscles bunched together on his upper leg forming a diamond shape of hard cut muscle. How much could he squat thrust now? Melody cursed herself for not remembering. Brian was always so proud to brag to his mother about his weight lifting accomplishments. How insensitive of her not to remember.

Melody's eyes caught glimpse of somethin else then and her eyes wondered up further.along his leg. There resting on the inside of his right thigh lay a large hairy testicle. Melody looked away quickly feeling she had invaded her sons' privacy too much. Her heart beat a hundred miles an hour as she contemplated putting her son's clothes back and leaving before he realized she had been there.

Brian's deep rythmic breathing brought Melody back to her senses. He was still fast asleep and had no idea she had entered his room. She could easily drop his clothes where she had found them and slip out undetected.

Melody could not force the image of her son's big hairy balls from her mind, but it was not that image that bothered her most. What was more disturbing was what she thought she saw just before she looked away. What she thought she saw was impossible. Deep inside, Melody knew she should not look again, but the temptation was too strong.

Quickly Melody glanced up her son's long muscular leg, past his knee to his powerful thigh, right back to her son's large round testicle and...

"OH MY GOD!" Melody exclaimed slapping her hand over her mouth just in time to keep from saying it outloud. Her son's crotch was mostly covered but what she was seeing was unmistakable. Beneath the dark blue sheet her son was hard. Just past the fat hairy ball she had seen earlier started a enormously thick cock shaft that quickly dissappeared under the blanket. Melody's eyes took in the width of her son at the base and followed the shaft up under the blanket. Though it was covered, the size and shape of her son's hard cock was unmistakable. It was the biggest thing Melody had ever seen on a man. As big around as an arosol can and stretching up, up, oh my god and over the side of his hip. The fat rounded head of the monster poked tightly against the covers as it lay stretched fully along his stomach.

Melody's mouth had long ago dropped open and now a trickle of syliva dangled from her chin making her swipe at it and close her mouth once again. It was incredible, quite possibly the biggest cock in the history of mankind. Melody had seen her share of big cocks. 9, 10, even an 11 incher in her day but never a... what was that?... 13 incher maybe even 14??? And so thick, almost like a flagpole it was so thick.

Melody blushed bright red at the giddy feeling inside her stomach. That was her boy, and she was so proud of him. What a cock! Some lucky woman... but no. Melody shook her head in disbelief. No woman would let Brian get close to her with that thing. Oh her poor son. To be so gifted but not able to use it. What a shame. What could he do? Get a reduction?

Melody carefully placed her son's clothes back where she found them and tried not to look again. Once she had convinced herself that the clothes were close enough Melody stole one last glance. Enormous! That's all she could think. That thing is ENORMOUS. Poor boy.

Melody closed her son's door quietly and adjusted her skirt complacently. Not even I could get something like that inside me," she thought. She remembered Mr. Buckingham in 8th grade. Her black piano teacher had made a pass at her when she was 14. She remembered the first time he showed her his giant 11 inch black cock. How huge it seemed then... but now... Melody did not even try to get that monster in her that night but ran away in fear. If she had seen THAT when she was 14 she probably would have screamed and had nightmares for the rest of her life.

A Seductive Salad

It would be only two hours before John got home from work and Melody bagan preparing the dinner. She often started with the salads first, preparing them in seperate bowls and sealing them with plastic till the main entre was finished. Melody hummed to herself as she got out the ingredients she needed; lettuce, tomatoe's, cucumber, crutons, olives... Suddenly Melody stopped and looked at the pile of salad fixings on the counter. There was the cucumber reminding her of her son again, big and fat the cucumber laid on the kitchen table. She imagined the cucumber next to her son's hard cock and realized the cucumber had nothing on him. While big, nearly 9 inches long and very fat, the cucumber was dwarfed compared to her son. His cock was nearly 6 inches longer than this cuke and even a bit fatter.

"I couldn't even get something THAT big in me," Melody measured the cucumber visually.

As she shook the image from her head Melody continued getting bowls from the cubbards. Now and again her eye would catch the plump cucumber on the table and she would think.

That cucumber was much bigger than her husbands modest cock even though dwarfed by her sons. It was about the same length, something she had grown accustom to taking all the way inside her, but the cuke was much fatter around, nearly twice the diameter.

"No way I could get that inside me," she said to herself trying to convince herself.

Melody stared at the long plump cucumber for a long moment then quickly plugged the kitchen sink and began filling it up with hot water.

"I just have to prove it to myself," she said breathlessly as she grabbed the fat cucumber and slipped it into the hot water bath. "Just a quick little experiment."

Meldoy let the cucumber sit in the warm water for several minutes while debating going through with her crude experiment but as she stared at the big vegitable in the sink her mind caused her to envision her son's gigantic cock again and she wondered, "Can any woman take all that?"

Melody knew she was alone and that from her kitchen window the neighbors could not see her but she moved away from the window none the less as she hiked up her short white skirt.

"I cant belive I'm going to do this," she laughed as she tugged her cotton panties down in front and slipped them over her shapely ass. Her panties fell silently to the floor and Melody stepped out of them. Carefully she reached into the hot water bath, wrapping her long fingers around the fat cucke and pulled it out.

Grabbing a paper towel she dried the large vegitable off and stared at it, "Well, here goes."

Melody pushed the large plump cucumber down between her legs and touched the top of her mons pubis with it, rubbing it around her thick blonde mat of hair.

"This is so stupid," she said as she slipped her free hand between her legs and rubbed her tight pink slit until her juices began to flow and her tight lips parted. With her index and middle finger Melody pulled her wet cunt lips apart and squated at the knees enough to give room to the huge cucumber. Carefully she fisted the large vegitable up between her parted lips, wiggling the tip of it up and down her wet slit to moisten it.

"It's never going to fit Melody," she said to herself as she pushed the cuke upwards and began forcing her tight pussy around it. "MMmm."

Melody could not believe how wet she was getting as she tried to slowly force the giant cucumber up inside herself. "Come on," she grunted as her vaginal muscles squeezed the cukes tip tightly and tried to keep it out. "Get in there. Get in there damnit!

"OHHH!" Meldoy gasped as the cucumber suddenly popped past the inital resistance and her pussy stretched painfully around it. Only a couple inches were inside her tight pink slit but it was enough to make Meldoy squirm pleasurably.

"It's so big," she gasped as she repositioned her fingers on the cucumber and pushed it up further inside her. "OH GOD! Get up there! Come on!"

Melody buckled at the knees nearly falling to the floor as she squated just inches above the lanolium. Breathlessly she wedged the cucumber between the floor and her wet pussy keeping the three or four inches she had managed to take inside her as her hands now came free to tear open her blouse.

"Oh God it's so big," Melody gasped as she opened her blouse and unsnapped her bra. "I can feel my pussy stretching so much. MMM, Oh. Oh God."

Melody's hands were on her naked breasts now cupping each areola and pinching her dark brown nipples between her fingertips. "Let me take it," she panted. "Let me take it all please."

Melody eased downward pushing her weight againt the cucumber until another couple inches forefully ripped their way up her tight cunt.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped reaching out quickly to grab the handle of a nearby drawer to keep from falling over. "Oh Yes fuck me! Get that big cock in me!"

Melody looked down between her legs at the large green vegitable halfway inside her tight slit and imagined it was her son's cock now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.