Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 8: A Day With Daddy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Day With Daddy - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Fran and Daddy

After church Fran walked to her Daddy's fully restored 1968 Mustang convertible nestled comfortably in his strong arm, and watching with eager anticipation the bulge growing more prominent in his pants. As the engine roared to life Fran straddled the gearshift to get closer to her new Daddy. With her legs spread, the Coach pulled his little cheerleader's pleated gold skirt up and rested his hand on her smooth cunt in between shifts. Fran, turning her head to the right then left to let the wind blow through her hair, caught sight of her breasts in the rear view mirror and was astonished at how prominent her hard nipples were under the sweater. They grew even harder as she watched them. Leaning on her Daddy, Fran hugged the arm that was resting in her crotch with her left arm and let her right hand slip down his front until it rested on the large bulge in his pants.

"What are we going to do today?" Fran asked, as she gently rubbed her hand over the material covered head of the Coach's hard cock, then slipped her hand between his legs and firmly squeezed his large testicles.

"We," the coach answered working his finger into her hairless slit, "are going to the Promenade Room for lunch first."

"Oohh, thanks Daddy," Fran gushed as her hand moved back up to his throbbing cockhead, "I've never been there." Fran, griping her Daddy's cock through his pants, couldn't understand why she had become such a ravenous slut all of the sudden. "Oh my god," Fran shrieked as she took her hand away from the Coaches hard cock.

"Oh my god what?" He asked her still slipping his fingertip up and down her slick hairless slit.

"The butt plug," Fran shouted above the wind.

"The butt plug?" The Coach asked.

"Dave put a butt plug inside me." Fran explained, "And it's resting on the center console of your car. It feels like your entire car is vibrating inside me." Fran's Daddy slipped three fingers inside her with no resistance. He could feel the vibrations of the car transferred through her ass to her cunt. Fran leaned forward and grabbed the top of the windshield with both hands. Spreading her legs as far as she could without interfering with the driving Fran rocked her hips forward and backward fucking her cunt on her Daddy's fingers and pushing the butt plug harder onto the center console. Fran fucked harder onto her Daddy's hand as her hips moved with quick jerks. Holding onto the windshield Fran leaned her head back and let her hair stream out behind her.

"Oh my Goooooooddddd," she screamed as her lower body spasmed so violently that the Coach almost drove off the road. Good God, the Coach thought feeling Fran's pussy clamp down on his fingers, that's going to feel great on my cock. Fran collapsed into the passenger seat her face flushed and her chest heaving with excitement. The Coach let his hand rest on her inner thigh while he drove the last three blocks to the restaurant. After parking the car the Coach looked over at Fran, sitting sprawled in the passenger seat, her legs spread, her pleated skirt hiked up to her waist and her wet hairless slit glistening in the sun.

"Come on, let's eat lunch." He said giving her thigh a possessive squeeze. The coach climbed out of the car and, walking around to the passenger side opened the door for Fran. Fran spilled out of the car, stumbled to her feet then, after pulling her skirt down to cover her crotch and attempting to smooth the wrinkles out of it, leaned against her new Daddy and walked on still wobbly legs into the restaurant.

The Promenade Room was cool and dimly lit. Each booth was walled and situated for maximum privacy. It was a restaurant designed for sexual assignations and made no secret of it. With his hand tightly around Fran's waist the Coach handed the maitre d' a tip and asked for a private booth for him and his daughter. The maitre d' looked Fran up and down. Fran reacted by sticking her chest out to show off her nipples, hardening in the cool air. The maitre d' turned with a disdainful sniff and led them through the darkened restaurant. As they walked to their table the Coach lifted Fran's short pleated skirt with his thumb and caressed her muscular butt, enjoying the ripple of her muscles with each step.

"Thank you Daddy." Fran said almost shyly after they were seated. "That was one of the best orgasms I have ever had." Holding the menu with one hand the Coach reached down under the table and Fran, spreading her legs to accommodate his hand, leaned against his arm and sighed contentedly. The waiter arrived and the Coach ordered their meals, complete with wine, without stopping his obvious fingering of his young companion beneath the tablecloth. Fran could feel herself blushing with embarrassment from being fingered in front of this stranger.

The wine appeared almost instantly and the coach poured Fran and himself glasses. Fran, having only had wine a couple of times before and still not sure if she really liked it or not, just sipped hers occasionally. The Coach pulled his fingers out of Fran's hot cunt and concentrated his efforts on her large swollen clitoris.

"Later today I'm going to have to give this famous clitoris of yours a visual inspection." Fran giggled at the way he talked. "You know your mother has a large clitoris also." Fran almost spewed her sip of wine across the white tablecloth to hear him mention her mother's clitoris so casually. Then Fran's competitive streak kicked in and she wondered weather her mother's clitoris was larger than hers.

The Coach moved Fran so she was sitting almost facing away from him with one leg up on the seat stretched out away from him. With Fran leaning back against him and his arm between Fran and the padded back of the booth, the Coach had easy access to her thighs, her pussy, her stomach and her breasts. Fran leaned her head back against her new Daddy and closed her eyes, enjoying the hand roaming over her naked skin.

Fran heard the rattle of dishes and looked up. The waiter, totally ignoring the fact that her cheerleader sweater was pulled up exposing her breasts, and that her Daddy was busy kneading said exposed breasts, set their lunch out on the table then disappeared again. Fran's hand was busy inside the Coaches unzipped pants pulling out his hard cock. For the next hour Fran and her Daddy busied themselves playing with each other's bodies and feeding each other fried shrimp, scallops, oysters and other items from their seafood platters.

"Time for your desert dear," the Coach said as he gave Fran a gentle shove under the table. Fran pulled the tablecloth back so she could see her Daddy's face as her wet mouth engulfed his hard cock. While Fran's mouth worked up and down the Coach's hard shaft she heard the waiter return to their booth and refill their coffees without asking about the missing girl. Kneeling between her Daddy's legs under the table, Fran alternated between swirling her tongue over the velvety head of his large cock and working her mouth up and down the shaft. As she worked his cock with her mouth Fran massaged his thighs and balls with her hands.

Fran felt his leg muscles tighten then felt her mouth being flooded with his cum. Instead of swallowing her Daddy's thick white sperm Fran held it in her closed mouth while she climbed back up on the seat of the booth. Fran put a hand on each of her Daddy's cheeks and held him facing her as she opened her mouth and let him see his cum puddled on her tongue. Then she tilted her head back so he could witness her swallowing as his cum flowed off her tongue and down her throat. After swallowing the last of his thick cum Fran looked into her Daddy's eyes and smiled seductively.

"That is my favorite desert daddy." Fran said hugging him around the neck. The Coach drank the last of his coffee then, pulling Fran with him, scooted out of the booth and, after dropping money on the table, headed for the door. Being slightly tipsy from the wine, and sexually over stimulated from lunch with her new Daddy, Fran turned around at the door and pulled her sweater up exposing her breasts to the Maitre d'.

"Don't bother," the Coach told her pulling her out into the parking lot with her sweater still up around her armpits, "He's not interested in females." Fran, pulling her sweater down over her firm breasts, had a hard time accepting the concept that a male could possibly not be interested in her body. Once inside the car Fran, with a silly grin on her face, straddled the central console again. The Coach pushed her back into the passenger seat.

"You're just going to have to wait until we get to my place." He told Fran sternly ignoring her pout. "I don't want to take a chance on running off the road again." As her Daddy drove out into traffic Fran, with a wicked grin on her face, turned and facing the Coach leaned against the car door. Fran spread her legs then snapped them shut every time he looked her direction teasing him with glimpses of her wet open cunt.

Tiring of the teasing Fran let her legs spread wide open and, slipping two fingers into her cunt, fucked her self for her Daddy's entertainment. Letting her head hang over the door, and her hair blow in the wind Fran slipped her other hand under her sweater and messaged her breasts and pinched her nipples while she luxuriated in the feel of warm sunshine on her bare skin.

"I need to cum Daddy," Fran moaned as her fingers slipped in and out of her cunt and circled her large clitoris, "Please let me cum."

"No." The Coach answered firmly. "Not until we get to my house." Fran looked at her Daddy with surprise. Fran had intended her request to be more of an alert to let her Daddy know she was ready to cum if he wanted to watch. She had never dreamed that he would say 'no'. Fran pulled her hand away from her wet pussy and closed her legs.

"Leave you legs open." Fran left her legs spread as far as she could and looked away with her lower lip sticking out. The Coach reached over and stroked up and down her inner thighs coming very close but never quit touching her open hairless slit. Fran could only maintain her pout for half a minute before she was giving her Daddy her most seductive 'little girl' look.

"Pleeeeeeassssse Daddy." She begged. "I need to cum so bad it hurts." Every time the Coach's hand came close to her pussy he could feel the heat radiating from it. Fran shifted her hips trying to force his had to touch her needy cunt. It quickly became a game as the Coach deftly moved his hand away before Fran could rub herself on it. This continued until the Coach pulled his hand away to pick up the remote and open the garage door.

As the garage door closed behind them the Coach leaned over and, pushing Fran's legs even further apart kissed and licked his way up her slit until he reached her large swollen clitoris. Fran moaned with incoherent joy as he sucked her clitoris into his mouth and flicked his tongue over its swollen tip.

"Oh god no." Fran wailed as the Coach pulled his mouth away from her pussy before she could cum. The Coach got out of the car and without looking back headed into the house. Fran scrambled to catch up with him. The Coach, leading his young cheerleader through the kitchen and into his front room, sat in a plush leather covered chair and pulled Fran over to stand in front of him. Fran put her hands on her Daddy's shoulders for support. Fran trembled with excitement as his hands explored her firm young body. Moving under her skirt and sweater to knead her breasts, pinch her nipples, stroke her clitoris and explore the depths of her hot wet cunt.

The Coach abandoned his exploration of Fran's body just long enough to unbuckle his pants and, after unzipping his fly, lift his butt off the chair just far enough to pull his pants down to his knees exposing his large throbbing cock. Fran licked her lips and rubbed her own breasts in eager anticipation.

"Yes Daddy." Fran whispered almost inaudibly as the Coach held her by the waist and guided her almost dripping cunt down onto his waiting cock. "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard."

Dave and Mom

Dave held his mother firmly around her waist as he walked her across the church parking lot to their car. Once they were away from the crowd Dave moved his hand up from her waist and gently squeezed his mother's breast through the thin material of her blouse. Dave opened the car door and held his mother's hand while she sat in the car seat. Closing the door Dave grinned at his mother who grinned back when she saw him pushing his hard cock back down in his pants. Once they were out of the parking lot Dave's mom leaned over and, unzipping his trousers pulled his cock through the fly and engulfed it in her wet mouth, eliciting a deep growling moan from her son. After three long slow strokes up and down, Dave's mom let the hard cock slip from her lips.

"It's nice having a slut for a mom isn't it honey?" She asked her son as she stroked up and down his saliva-covered shaft with her hand. Dave's mom looked up to see her son blushing.

"Oh mom," he stammered, suddenly and unexpectedly feeling very shy and self-conscious. Dave's mom laid her head on his shoulder while she continued her slow hand stroke on his hard cock.

"Hey, son, I'm depending on you to be just as dominant with me as you are with Fran." She gave Dave's cock an affectionate squeeze. "I'm just as much your sex slave as she is."

"In that case," Dave said giving his mom a quick grin, "suck my cock slut." Dave's mom moaned softly and lowered her head back into her son's lap, her experienced mouth easily sucking his entire cock down her throat. Dave slipped his hand under his mother's blouse and pinched her already hard nipple. Dave's mother massaged his balls through his trousers as she sucked on his rod of hard flesh. It was obvious to both of them that, do to the excitement of getting his first maternal blowjob, Dave was not going to last very long.

"Eat your son's cum whore." Dave yelled as he put his hand on the back of his mother's head and, forcing his cock all the way inside her throat, shot hot cum into her sucking mouth. Dave's Mother eagerly swallowed every drop of her son's cum then sat up and, leaning against his shoulder, continued to hold his still hard cock in her hand. Dave heard his mother smacking her lips and turned to look at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.