Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 7: Fran's New Family

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Fran's New Family - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Dave had continued driving up and down the main drag, pulling into parking lots where kids were gathered, and offering his sister for their pleasure until the early hours of Sunday morning. Finally, arriving home exhausted and still naked and with cum drying on every part of her body, Fran climbed the stairs to her bedroom. Before she could even smile at her own slave the buzzer under her pillow came to life summoning her to Dave's room. As Fran left her bedroom she noticed that a fine gold chain ran from the padlock holding Vickie's cunt closed to the headboard where it was locked with a matching padlock. Fran arrived in her brother's bedroom to find Dave naked and sporting a hard twitching cock.

"I couldn't wait any longer," he announced as he took Fran in his arms, "I've been too busy all day to fuck." Dave sat on his desk chair and pulled Fran down on his hard cock with her legs straddling his. As his cock slipped into Fran's wet open cunt Dave sucked on her nipples tasting the cum drying on her breasts. Fran held onto her brother's shoulders for balance and plunged her cunt up and down the length of his hard rod. As her own excitement grew one more time Fran whipped her hair from side to side moaning loudly. I'm not going to be silent, Fran decided, if Mom doesn't know what's going on by this time she's going to find out right now. Dave cupped and squeezed his sisters butt cheeks pushing them together to increase the pressure on his cock. Fran leaned her head back looking at the ceiling.

"Oh God Damn," she shrieked, "nobody fucks like you." Dave clutched Fran around the waist and held his cock buried inside her cunt while his body jerked and he deposited more cum inside her already dripping pussy. Dave and Fran sat and held each other gently rocking back and forth enjoying a few moments of after fuck peace.

"I mean it," Fran said laying her head on Dave's shoulder nuzzling and gently kissing his neck, "nobody fucks like you."

"It's just because I'm your brother," Dave responded in a self-effacing manner to her compliment, "breaking the incest taboo gives us an extra thrill."

"No," Fran said squeezing his cock with her cunt muscles, "I think it's because you have a huge cock. You literally touch me in places no one else can." Fran let her head rest on Dave's shoulder for a moment longer then sat up and gazed into his eyes. "Except for Mr. Roberts, he touches those places too," Fran paused for a moment faining deep thought, "and 'Big Daddy', you know Father Michael, he really touches those places," Fran looked at Dave struggling to keep a straight face, "and maybe the Coach, he seemed pretty big when he was in my mouth yesterday."

"Why don't you let your slave lick you clean." Dave suggested to Fran as he lifted her off his cock laughing at her list of the big cocked men in her life. "I don't mind if you cum again tonight." Fran smiled at her brother as she turned and left the room. Fran, walking back to her own room stopped to peak in on her mother who seemed to have slept through Fran's shrieked complement of her brother's fucking skills. Fran, finding Vickie lying curled up on the foot of the bed asleep, lay down on the bed then gave her slave a nudge with her foot. Vickie yawned and stretched then smiled at her mistress.

"I need a bath." Fran announced.

"Do you want me to run the water for you?" Vickie asked.

"No, I want you to use your tongue. Lick me clean. Start at my toes and don't stop until your get to my hair." Vickie knelt on the floor beside the bed and licked Fran's toes and feet. "I'm sure you'll recognize the taste."

Fran relaxed and enjoyed the tongue moving up her legs. When Vickie was ready to concentrate on her cunt Fran patted her on the head. "Get it good and clean," Fran said spreading her legs, "Thirty or forty guys dumped cum in there over the last couple of hours." Fran smiled as she stroked Vickie's hair "The fresh runny stuff is Dave's." After a thorough tongue bath the two young girls fell asleep in each other's arms.

Dave, Fran and Vickie all slept soundly for the four hours they had left until the alarm went off at seven o'clock am. When Fran and Vickie hugged, kissed then sat up and stretched they could already her Fran's mom in the kitchen.

"Come on down here kids" Dave and Fran's mom yelled up at them. "I want to have a little family meeting before we go to church." Fran unlocked Vickie from the bedpost, but kept the padlock on her cunt. The two girls donned robes and slippers and headed downstairs drawn by curiosity about what Fran's mom had to say and by the smell of sausage cooking. Fran's mom met them at the kitchen door.

"Do you want me to go back up stairs?" Vickie asked Fran's mom, "I don't want to sit in on a family meeting if I'm not wanted." Fran's mom looked at the young girl then reached out and gently stroked her cheek.

"I feel like you belong to this family already dear," Fran's mom told Vickie, "why don't you just do whatever Fran suggests." Vickie smiled at Fran's mom then sat down next to her best friend and mistress letting her robe fall open just enough to show the silver padlock between her legs. Dave came bounding down the stairs and gave his mother a hug then sat down on the other side of Fran. Dave and Fran's mom hummed cheerily but tunelessly as she brought plates of sausage links and scrambled eggs to each of the children. After placing a communal plate stacked high with toast in the middle of the table Dave and Fran's mom brought her own plate over and sat facing the three kids.

"You seem to be really cheerful this morning mom." Fran commented around a forkful of eggs headed for her mouth. Fran's mom paused for a moment then smiled at her daughter.

"Why yes I am, thank you dear, and the cause of my happiness is the reason I want to talk to you kids." Their mom paused to smile at her kids, not forgetting to include Vickie in her radiated joy. "All the time I was cooking I was trying to figure out the best way to share this news with you." Their mom took a bite of toast. "I know it sounds trite, but the only way to tell you is just to tell you." She finished chewing and swallowed her bite. Fran had stopped eating and stared at her mother imagining all kinds of dreadful news. Fran's mom smiled at her daughter and reached over and patted her hand. "Smile dear, it's happy news." Fran smiled weakly at her mom.

"Bill and I, ah, Mr. Wilson and I have been talking about getting married for several months now..."

"The football coach?" Fran asked in shock remembering his cock sticking out of his pants and into her mouth.

"... Yes dear the football coach. We have decided to go ahead with our plans..."

Fran was just barely aware that her mother was still talking. 'How' she thought 'can I tell her'. Surely she doesn't want to marry a man that has fucked her daughter in the mouth.

"... He's such a masterful and dominant man..."

I can't let mom marry him without her knowing what he's like.

"... It's been so long since I've had a man like that in my life..."

I've got to tell her.

"... Not since your father died have I met a man who made me feel so, well, so submissive..."

What?' Fran thought, finally hearing what her mother was saying. He makes her feel so submissive?

"... I'm sure you can understand that 'Sweet Stuff'." Fran's mother took Fran by the hand as she used her old baby nickname for her. Fran looked into her mother's eyes and saw a familiar need.

"It run's in the family dear." Her mother continued. "Some of us just need a good dominant man in our lives to make us happy." Fran's mom squeezed Fran's hand then released it so she could continue to eat.

"Your brother already knows about this." Fran gave her brother a quick glance. His smile looked almost sheepish for someone who was practicing dominance.

Suddenly Fran remembered the figures she kept seeing in the window during the 'Fran Fuck' the previous afternoon. Fran's head, and her world, spun. When it stopped spinning Fran wondered if anything in her life was what it appeared to be.

"You and the coach watched..."

"Yes dear."

"You've known all along..."

"Yes dear."

"You... you and Dave..."

"No dear, not yet." Fran's mom smiled at her son. "We feel that you need to get to know your new 'daddy' better, so we thought you should go home with him after church and spend the day with him." Fran paused and swallowed a couple of times, remembering the feel of his hard cock in her mouth.

"I... I wouldn't mind getting to know him better." She stammered, the wetness already growing between her legs. Then Fran looked at Vickie with a worried look on her face.

"Hey, don't worry about me." Vickie said answering the unasked question. "I have a family reunion to go to. You're going to have to handle your 'daddy' all by yourself." Vickie grinned at her friend "You're the luckiest little bitch I've ever met." Fran blushed and looked down at her plate.

"Now Vickie," Fran's mom reprimanded her gently, "you know I don't approve of such language." Vickie looked down at her plate her face growing red with embarrassment.

"Well she is," Vickie insisted quietly.

"Yes I know honey," Fran's mom patted her hand, "but I still don't like that kind of language." Fran finished eating her breakfast with a few anticipatory squirms in her chair as she thought about spending the afternoon with the coach. Once the meal was done and the plates were rinsed and stacked in the dishwasher Fran and Vickie went up to Fran's bedroom. Fran found clothes already set out for her to wear on top of the neatly folded sweater and skirt was an electric razor and a note from Dave. "For a quick touch up. You don't want your new Daddy to find you with a five o'clock shadow." When Fran picked up the razor and turned around she found Vickie kneeling in front of her.

"Will my mistress please tell this poor unworthy slave what to wear?" Vickie asked with total submission.

"You really get into this shit don't you?" Fran asked the kneeling girl.

"Oh God yes!" Vickie answered with a slightly less slave like demeanor. Fran walked over to her kneeling slave and, placing a hand on each side of her slave's head pulled Vickie's mouth onto her cunt.

"Then lick my hot cunt bitch." She demanded. Vickie eagerly dug her tongue into Fran's hairless slit. Fran rubbed her wet cunt all over Vickie's face, concentrating on her nose, then pushed her away. "That's what you will wear today, my smell all over your face, and don't you dare wash it off. Now," Fran ordered handing Vickie the razor, "Shave me and be quick about it." This, Fran thought as she leaned back on the bed and spread her legs, I could get into.

Well, quick is a relative term, as soon as the vibrating head of the battery-operated razor neared Fran's large clitoris Fran grabbed Vickie's wrist and would not let go until after her second orgasm. After the 'quick' shave Vickie dressed in a tight T-shirt that was cut off just below her breasts and a short skirt that just barely covered her thick pubic patch, then stood in front of her seated mistress with her legs spread and her hands held behind her back. Fran lifted the skirt and stroked Vickie's wet pussy, jiggling and gently pulling on the small silver padlock hanging from her cunt lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.