Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 6: The Prize

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Prize - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Fran paced back and forth across her room waiting for the Saturday afternoon 'weekly Fran Fuck' to get started. The 'clit and tit' bells her brother had recovered from Carla ding-a-linged with each step. She stopped in front of her full-length mirror and looked at her naked body. Cupping her breasts Fran jiggled them making the bells attached to her nipples dance and ring. She ran her hands down over her firm stomach and gently pulled at tufts of her pubic hair. The crowd of boys outside, waiting for the drawing to see who would get to shave her, grew noisier. As she watched her self in the mirror Fran slipped her hand lower and flicked her fingertip back and fourth over her large clitoris making her 'clit' bell dance and ring.

Fran continued stroking herself as she walked across the room and looked out the window. The back yard was full of boys from school. Vickie was on her knees, naked, holding a large bowl from which David was drawing raffle tickets. Vickie glanced up at the window and grinned at Fran. Her face and chest were flushed with excitement and her nipples, despite the previous day's torture, stood up hard and crinkled.

Fran dropped the curtain and reluctantly pulled her hand away from her clitoris. Her brother's orders had been for her to keep herself excited, but he had specifically forbid her having an orgasm. Fran lay on her bed and gently stroked her glistening cunt lips while she waited.

Dave had brought Fran and Vickie home Friday after Vickie's naked ride around the student parking lot and fucked each of them twice before their mother came home from her swing shift job. Having gotten permission for Vickie to spend the night the two girls were sent to bed early, their cunts still dripping sperm. Dave told them they could 'cuddle' but under no circumstance were they to fuck each other or have orgasms during the night. Fran and Vickie stretched the definition of 'cuddle' just as far as they dared, but still spent a sexually frustrating night in each other's arms.

Fran was disappointed when she was not summoned to Dave's room early Saturday morning for what had become their customary early morning fuck and cuddle session. This was the first morning since her brother had taken her as his slave that he had not fucked her. Fran had paced around the house like a cat in heat waiting for her mother to leave for work.

As soon as their mother's car had disappeared around the corner Dave and Vickie went to work like a well oiled machine setting everything up for the drawing. Fran was stripped, her 'clit and tit' bells were attached and, after she was fitted with a collar and leash, she was left in her room to wait until she was summoned. She had watched out the window as Dave and Vickie pulled the picnic table into the middle of the yard and set up Dave's video camera to capture 'The sacrifice of Fran's Pubic Bush to the God of Teenage Lust' as he was titling today's activities.

After the table and camera were set up Dave supervised Fran and Vickie fingering each stopping them just short of orgasm. When Dave was satisfied with his slave's state of sexual frustration he made a call on the phone saying only 'It's time' to the person before hanging up. The back yard seemed to instantly fill with horny, noisy boys waiting for their chance to fuck.

Fran stood up when she heard Vickie coming up the stairs. Vickie rushed into the bedroom and threw her arms around her friend. They kissed then Vickie picked up the robe Dave had chosen for his sister to wear for her entrance.

"We are gong to get fucked silly out there." Vickie said with excitement as she draped the robe over Fran's shoulders. "Dave wants you to hold it shut at the neck from the inside." Vickie stepped back and checked the drape of the robe, which covered Fran from neck to ankle. "When you get out to the end of the table Dave wants you to stand with the robe closed until he signals you. Then you are to throw the robe off and hold the pose with your hands up over your head while he pans over your body with the camera. When he gives you the second signal, sit on the table then lay back and spread your legs." Vickie was almost bouncing around her friend as she gave her the last minute instructions.

Vickie picked up the leash and led her best friend out to the waiting boys. Fran could feel her vaginal lubrication seeping from her hot cunt and oozing down her thighs. Last week she had thought she was going to die from humiliation being chained to the oak tree and fucked by her brother's friends. Now, one week later, she felt like her body was vibrating with excitement, her cunt was aching for a cock.

Fran walked with head held high trying her best to look like a queen going to her coronation. She saw Dave put on a CD and 'Pomp and Circumstance' filled the back yard. How absolutely appropriate Fran thought as she pause stepped her way from the back door to the redwood picnic table 'altar' where her pubic hair was to be removed. The scarlet colored velvet robe swayed with each step, opening up just enough to give a lucky few glimpses of her soon to be shaved crotch.

Fran felt a power she had never felt before, she realized that in her submission she had the power to make every one of these boys cum. She would make them cum over and over again. Fran reached the end of the table and stood waiting, with her head held high, for Dave's signal. At his signal Fran raised her arms and let the robe drop to her feet. As she held that pose Fran licked her lips and stared directly into the lens of her brother's video camera. Dave slowly panned his camera down his sister's naked body, pausing on her heaving breasts with their hard crinkled nipples from which bounced her two tiny brass 'tit' bells.

Fran noticed her brother's left hand slipping down to his own crotch as his right hand panned the camera down to her crotch. Fran's face and chest were flushed, not with embarrassment or humiliation, but with excitement. She looked around and noticed that many of the boys already had their cocks out of their pants and were gently stroking them as they watched.

"OK, now sit on the edge of the table and lay back, spreading your legs for the camera." Dave instructed his sister as he held the camera focused on her crotch. Fran followed her brother's instructions with dramatic slowness. The boys selected to hold her arms and legs stepped forward to claim their prizes. The ones assigned to her legs pulling them up and apart opening her cunt to the close view of her brother's camera. Dave zoomed in for a super close up of Fran's cunt, open and oozing lubricant the lips puffy and glistening in the afternoon sun. The boy who won the honors of shaving Fran stepped forward and, without getting in front of the camera gently pulled her cunt lips apart allowing the camera to pear directly into her dark wet passage.

Dave widened his shot bringing Vickie, kneeling and holding a bowl below Fran's crotch, into the frame. One of the boys handed the second prize winner a Wahl battery operated beard trimmer. Switching on the trimmer the boy held the back part of it against Fran's large swollen clitoris, moving it in small circles, until deep moans were heard from their victim. Receiving nods of approval from the crowed he turned the trimmer over and slowly cut the first swath through Fran's abundant pubic growth, making sure the clipped hair fell into the waiting bowl.

Fran's moans turned into screams of delight as the vibrations from the clipper and the boys probing fingers brought on her first orgasm of the day. Kneeling, and holding the bowl, Vickie looked around at all of the hard cocks sticking out of flies right at her eye level, then licked her lips in anticipation. The clipping done, Vickie ceremoniously covered the bowl containing Fran's pubic hair and retrieved a shaving mug, a safety razor, a bowl of warm water and a damp towel.

Recovering from her orgasm Fran was startled when she thought she saw her mother watching from one of the upstairs bedroom windows, but when she looked back she only saw a curtain that might have been swaying just a bit.

Wanting to extend his time in the spot light, and his proximity to the most desired pussy in school, the second place winner made an elaborate production of whipping the shaving soap into a lather, and several times tested its consistency, before brushing it over the stubble left on Fran's just clipped crotch. Then, picking up the razor and leaning so close he was almost fucking her with his nose the boy shaved Fran's crotch in short gentle strokes.

Fran was startled and suppressed jumping only because of the closeness of the razor to her clitoris when she thought she saw not her mother but the football coach watching from the upstairs window. But, again, the figure disappeared before she could be sure that she had really seen anything at all.

The shaving over and her, now smooth, crotch dried and powdered Fran sat on the edge of the table. Leaning back on her elbows, with her legs held up and apart Fran displayed her self and allowed every boy present to come by and test the smoothness of the shave by running their hands over her thighs and crotch. Fran leaned her head back and enjoyed the warm sun on her body and the gentle touch and admiring statements of the boys parading by.

When it was time for her first 'post shave' fuck Fran was hot wet and ready. Fran was immensely turned on by a streak of exhibitionism that she had never before admitted existed. She had to admit to herself that she loved being the center of attention with all these hard cocks just for her. She was a bit put out knowing she had to share them with Vickie. She was supposed to be the star. This was, after all, supposed to be the 'Second Weekly Fran Fuck', not the 'First Weekly Fran and Vickie Fuck'.

Fran lay back on the table and again positioned her cunt so it hung slightly over the edge, Vickie removed her 'clit bell' and stepped aside. Until this very moment Fran did not know who was going to be the first one to fuck her after the shave. To her disappointment a blindfold was placed over Fran's eyes. The crowd grew silent with anticipation. Fran jumped slightly when strong confident hands stroked her thighs. She felt a cockhead at the entrance to her cunt and pushed her self towards it eager for her first fuck of the day. As the hard cock pushed into her wet cunt Fran realized that she was being fucked by a cock that was bigger around and longer than any she had ever felt before.

The crowd watched in awed silence and listened to Fran's moans as the huge hard cock slowly sank into her freshly shaved pussy. A moment of fear, almost panic, spread through Fran. She suppressed the urge to beg her brother to stop this monster from fucking her. Her brother, who had quickly moved the camera, was busy keeping his close up shot of the cock slipping into her in focus. Fran's panic subsided and she relaxed as best she could, listening to soft almost reverent choruses of 'Look at that monster slip into her'. 'Look at her cunt stretch' and 'it really is going to be sloppy seconds for the rest of us'.

Fran felt the first tickling of the man's pubic hair against her freshly shaved cunt and realized that she had done it, she had taken the monster cock without disappointing her brother or embarrassing him in front of his friends. She only hoped that the blindfold would be removed and she would be allowed to meet the 'man with the monster dick' as she was already thinking of him. As the huge cock reached its maximum penetration and reversed course Fran felt like her insides were going to be sucked out with it.

"God what a dick," Fran shouted as it thrust back into her bringing a cheer from the audience. Holding onto both edges of the table to keep from being pushed across its rough surface by the force of the thrusts Fran lifted her legs and spread them even wider greedy for every fraction of an inch she could get in penetration.

"Oh God yes fuck me." Fran yelled as each slamming penetration of her freshly shaved cunt bounced her breasts and made her 'tit bells' ring. As the monster cock continued fucking in and out of her wet cunt Fran's shouted 'fuck me's' turned into her 'trademark' orgasmic screams. Her entire body jerked and spasmed in time with the cock fucking her. Fran felt hot liquid raining down on her breasts and knew without looking that she was being showered with cum from dozens of hard cocks.

Just as the 'man with the monster dick' pulled his cock from Fran's stretched cunt and added his own contribution to the shower of cum spattering on her breasts the blindfold was pulled from Fran's eyes. There, still wearing his backward collar was the kind, gentle, meek Father Michael from St. Andrews.

"Just call me 'big daddy'." He suggested, with a licentious grin, as the last of his cum dripped onto Fran's stomach.

"Doesn't this break your vow of celibacy?" Fran asked without taking her eyes from his huge still hard cock.

"You're thinking of Catholics my dear," Father Michael said as he reached down and rubbed the cum pooled on her stomach down over her just fucked cunt, "we're Episcopalians."

"OK everybody," Dave shouted over the noise of the crowd, "we have one more piece of business to take care of before we can move on to our fuck fest." His announcement was met with moans of disappointment from the crowd of boys all sporting cocks that were still hard despite the cum shower they had just given Fran.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.