Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 5: The Raffle

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Raffle - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Fran reached between her legs and ran her finger gently over her protruding cunt lips. It had been a full week now and she still wasn't comfortable with not being allowed to wash her self without her brother's permission. The thick viscous cum she felt oozing out of her pussy onto her thighs was deposited there by Dave just moments before during his regular early morning fuck.

Fran could hardly believe all that had happened in the week since her brother had slipped into her room in the early morning hours last Friday one week ago to rape her while their mother slept in the next room. As she reviewed the week she dressed in the cloths set out by Dave. She had been relieved when Dave told her that there would always be a clear message from him telling her what to do, like the notes Mr. Roberts, her history teacher had given her before he fucked her after class on Monday.

She felt safer knowing it was really up to her brother, not the boys wearing the red badges, the ones with the "FF" in large white letters as to when and where she would fuck. His original instructions were that she had to fuck anyone wearing one of those badges, anytime and anywhere they wanted. When Dave gave her the amended instructions he admitted the first instructions had been to keep her on edge all-day Monday so she would be primed for Mr. Roberts' attentions. Although she felt relieved about the badges, she still felt concern about Dave's stated intention to rape and enslave their mother.

During their after fuck cuddling this morning Dave had softly talked to her about the efforts needed to keep each day more exciting than the last. Fran immediately understood what he was talking about. A week ago just pretending the fingers touching her were Dave's instead of her own was enough to give her a great orgasm, know being fucked by her brother, while still pleasant, was an everyday common occurrence. Well actually a several times a day common occurrence, but just being fucked by him no longer gave her the 'ultimate' orgasms it used to. On Monday when Mr. Roberts had fucked her after school she had been driven to orgasmic 'deliriums', now Mr. Roberts fucking her after school was just a part of her daily life, admittedly a very enjoyable part of her daily life. She understood that the day would come when the rising tide of sexual excitement would peak, and that she would be condemned to spend every day of her life trying to reach that peak again.

Fran finished dressing and as she sat on the edge of her bed waiting for her brother to come for his inspection and last minute instructions, she pondered her newfound feelings for her best friend Vickie. Since she had told Vickie about her new status as her brother's sex slave, Vickie had taken every opportunity to kiss and touch her in ways she never had before. Fran finally admitted to herself that she wanted to fuck her best friend. Fran was jerked out of her reverie when the door to her bedroom opened and her brother stepped in. Dave sat on the edge of Fran's bed while Fran stood in front of him with her legs spread. Dave reached under his sister's skirt and explored her cunt with his fingers then stroked her clitoris to its full one half inch erect state.

Dave slipped the same elastic band over her clitoris that Fran had worn to church on Sunday, but this time instead of supporting a small fishing weight hanging high enough to be hidden, it supported a tiny brass bell hanging low enough to be seen below her skirt. Dave worked her nipples until they were hard then slipped elastic bands over them. Each of these bands supported another tiny brass bell hanging just below the bottom of her blouse.

As Fran followed her brother out of her room and downstairs to the kitchen she heard the high-pitched dings generated from each bell with even the slightest movement of her body. She knew from experience that the constant tugging and pulling on her nipples and clitoris would keep her in a state of near orgasm all day. On Sunday the weight bouncing and tugging on her clitoris at church had been a secret. Today every one could tell on what parts of her anatomy these bells were attached.

After serving her brother breakfast and standing beside him as he absent mindedly played with her pussy while he ate, Fran followed him out to the car for her ride to school. When they pulled into the student parking lot Dave reached into the back seat and retrieving a cigar box and a roll of raffle tickets handed them to Fran. Fran looked at the double roll of tickets designed to tear one ticket off for the purchaser and to drop the identically numbered ticket into the box. On the top of the box was written "The Shave Fran Raffle" under that "25 cents per ticket, 5 for a dollar". Fran did not have to ask what part of her was going to be shaved, and neither would anyone else who saw the box.

"If anyone asks you for more details," she could just barely hear her brother's instructions her face and chest were already beginning to burn with humiliation, as was her cunt, "tell them there will be six numbers drawn. The first four get to hold down your arms and legs," Fran moaned and frantically tried to think of a way to get out of this. "The fifth person drawn will get to shave your pussy, and the grand winner will get to be the first person to fuck your bare cunt. The drawing will kick off the second weekly 'Fran Fuck' in our back yard tomorrow." Dave pushed Fran out of the car. "Oh, yes, they do have to be present to win."

Fran walked across the street towards the school building trying to figure out which was more humiliating the tinkling bells announcing her available sex organs, or the raffle which she just knew everyone else had known about for days. Her worst fears were confirmed when virtually every male in her first period Geometry class met her with dollar bills in their hands, even the ones not wearing the 'Fran Fucker' badges. After wading her way through the crowd of hopeful pussy shavers Fran felt both touched and betrayed when Vickie held out a five-dollar bill.

"I'll take twenty five tickets please." Fran blushed down to her nipples having everyone in the hallway watch as Vickie bought raffle tickets. As soon as the transaction was complete, Vickie leaned over and whispered in Fran's ear. "Would you rub these on that sweet cunt of yours for good luck?" Fran blushed even more brightly as the bell rang and she attempted to walk into class with out ringing her own bells.

Raffle ticket sales were brisk all morning, as were bell ringings. Fran met back up with Vickie in gym class. Fran approached Ms Marshall for permission to set out yet another day of volleyball expecting to be denied. Instead Ms Marshall looked at Fran then smiled broadly.

"Why Fran what a unique idea for bells, most girls would be satisfied with having them on their fingers and toes." Ms Marshall gently bounced one of her 'tit' bells up and down a few times. "Why don't you just sit out the class today, I wouldn't want you to have to take those off and put them back on again."

As Fran walked around the gym floor to the bleachers Carla stopped her. Carla was the snooty sister of one of the boys who had been involved in her first gang fuck the previous Saturday. It was the same girl that had called her a slut on Monday. The girl's snobby friends gathered round them as she dug her hand down the front of her gym shorts and produced a damp wrinkled dollar bill and held it out to Fran.

"My brother asked me to by some raffle tickets for him." Carla looked around to make sure all her friends were listening. "I really don't know why he would want to fuck a little tramp like you. Much less get involved in god only knows whatever perverted little games you play with your brother." Fran felt like her whole body was on fire with humiliation. Her hands were shaking so hard she could hardly get the tickets counted out and torn apart. "Did you fuck your brother this morning, slut?" Carla sneered as she took the tickets from Fran's trembling fingers. Just then Vickie came charging through the gathering crowd.

"You leave her alone you stupid little bitch." Vickie hissed at Carla as she pushed her away from Fran. "You're just jealous because you couldn't get Fran's brother, or your own, to fuck you if you paid them." The girl pushed Vickie back.

"Well at least I'm not a dike running around trying to fuck another girl." The focus having shifted away from Fran, she walked over, sat on the bleachers and, ignoring the hair pulling catfight starting between Vickie and Carla, began to sob.

Vickie tackled Carla and the two of them rolled around the floor ripping their cloths and pulling each other's hair. The smaller but scrappier Vickie quickly penned Carla to the floor. Fran was distracted from her sobbing and laughed at the sight of Carla kicking her legs trying to dislodge Vickie who was sitting on Carla's stomach pinching her nipples through her torn blouse.

"Get off me you fucking lesbian bitch" Carla shrieked just as Ms Marshall arrived to break up the fight. After sending Vickie over to the bleachers to 'comfort' Fran Ms Marshall jerked Carla to her feet with a bit more force than was absolutely necessary.

"I don't ever want to hear talking like that in my class again." Ms Marshall yelled her face only inches from Carla's. "If you ever talk like that again you're going to be sent to the Vice Principals office for detention." Ms Marshall winked at Fran and Vickie as she turned to gather the rest of the girls into volleyball teams. Carla's friends gathered around her as she attempted to cover her breasts with the torn remnants of her blouse. As they walked towards the gathering class the group paused in front of Fran and Vickie.

"'Big dyke' isn't always going to be around to protect you slut, so just watch yourself." Carla hissed glaring at Vickie.

"I hope not, next time I'm going to ride you until I cum." As the group walked off Vickie slipped her hand down the front of her gym shorts and spoke quietly to Fran "Did you see how that bitch was bucking under me when I twisted her nipples?" Fran watched in amazement as her friend stroked herself under her gym shorts.

"Ah, Vickie" she reached out and put her hand on the other girls arm, "I don't think this is the proper place to be doing that." Vickie paused in mid stroke and looked at her friend.

"For someone walking around with a bell hanging from her clit you sure are getting judgmental." The comment's sting was tempered with a gin and a quick wink as Vickie resumed her stroking. "I can't wait. Thinking about what's going to happen to you and riding that bitch while she bucked around on the floor has just made me too horny." Her body tensed as she rocked back and forth, Fran could hear low moans coming from her throat, then Vickie relaxed and pulled her hand from her shorts. She held her fingers under Fran's nose. "Wanna smell?"

Fran fained disgust even as she resisted the urge to lick her friend's fingers clean. Her own swollen clitoris and nipples begged for attention. To Fran's dismay her new sexual slavery consisted more of being kept on the verge of orgasm than it did being fucked crazy like she had originally feared/hoped. Without realizing it Fran had begun to flick her finger back and fourth on the bell string hanging down between her legs. The gentle vibrations traveling up the string to her clitoris brought her closer and closer to her own orgasm. Fran was just a flick away from cuming when Ms Marshall sat down beside her. Fran almost screamed in frustration as she pulled her hand away from the string.

"Are you girls ok?" the Teacher asked them as she watched her volleyball-playing students. Ms Marshall had not allowed Carla to change her blouse, and had assigned her to the volleyball court directly in front of where Ms Marshall was know sitting with Fran and Vickie. Carla's face became a deeper shade of red every time she had to hit the ball, allowing her breasts to bounce into view through the torn blouse. Vickie leaned forward and looked past Fran at Ms Marshall.

"If you hadn't stopped me I would have ridden that bitch until she was tamed." God, thought Fran, she's getting more outrageous every day. Ms Marshall chuckled obviously enjoying the mental image created by Vickie's words.

"Why don't you two go ahead to lunch?" Ms Marshall gave Fran's knee a familiar squeeze as she stood up and walked back across the gym. Vickie leaned over and whispered in Fran's ear.

"She's hot for you girl."

Fran and Vickie stood up and under the malevolent glare of Carla and her friends walked out of the gym. The soft ding-a-lings from Fran's bells being masked by the sounds of a gym full of volleyball playing girls. Being early for lunch Fran and Vickie staked out their favorite table under a large tree on the edge of the school's central courtyard. Fran stayed at the table while Vickie went to the snack bar to get them some food.

Setting her cigar box and roll of raffle tickets down on the table Fran sat on the bench and, slipping her right hand to her lap, flicked the bell string hopping to finally gain some relief from her unrelenting sexual need. Just as she approached the precipice and was about to dive headlong into orgasm two boys suddenly sat down one on each side of her. Each was holding a ten-dollar bill. Fan reluctantly pulled her hand away from her bell sting and, as she counted out raffle tickets, looked at each of the boys. She recognized them even without badges. They had both helped fuck her silly last Saturday.

As she counted out the tickets the boys each slipped a hand under the table and explored her wet open pussy. Probing their fingers into her and gently pulling on the bell string. With their other hands they bounced her 'tit bells' up and down.

"God, I don't know if I want to be the one to shave this cunt of yours, or to be the first one to fuck it after it's shaved." The boy on her right said, more to the other boy than to Fran. A tray slammed down on the table and all three of them looked up to see Vickie glaring at them as she sat sown on the other side of the table.

"Hey, take it easy, everyone will get a chance at her." The other boy said to Vickie. Fran blushed and a wave of humiliation washed over her. Her cunt reacted by clamping down on the fingers that had been pushed inside her. The boys reluctantly removed their hands from Fran's crotch and, unable to stand Vickie's protective glare, retrieved their tickets and left. Fran, not sure if she really wanted to be 'saved' right know smiled weakly at her friend.

Fran picked up her sandwich then paused with it in mid air. She looked across the table at her friend's mischievous grin. Fran smiled back at Vickie as she spread her legs and felt Vickie's bare foot slide up the inside of her thighs to rest gently against Fran's achingly needy cunt. Fran scooted forward on the bench and spread her legs as far as she could as the ball of Vickie's foot maneuvered in small circles around her swollen tender clitoris. Fran's clitoris nestled comfortably in the cavity formed between Vickie's big two, her second two and the ball of her foot where it was protected from being over stimulated.

Fran and Vickie ate their food, grinning at each other across the table. Vickie's right hand disappeared below the table as she lifted her skirt and stroked her clitoris in time with her foot's circular massage of Fran's pussy. They were alone in the almost deserted courtyard, Vickie put her sandwich down and slipped her other hand up inside her blouse to pinch and stroke her hard nipples.

Fran put her sandwich down and held onto the edge of the table. As her excitement built Fran's breathing quickened, causing her 'tit bells' to ring and the bell attached to her clitoris ding-a-linged in time with the massaging foot. Fran leaned her head back and a low moan could be heard coming from her throat.

"HhhhoooooGoooooooood" Fran moaned as she rocked gently back and forth pushing her self harder onto her friends massaging foot. Every muscle in Fran's body tightened, her body jerked repeatedly driving her cunt against Vickie's toes. Fran brought her right hand to her mouth and bit down on her knuckles trying to suppress the orgasmic scream she felt growing deep inside her chest. With her other hand Fran pushed down hard on the pit of her stomach as her entire body jerked twice more, then collapsed onto the table her face just inches above the remains of her sandwich her mouth open and panting. She reached under the table and pushed her friend's foot away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.