Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 4: Back to School

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Back to School - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Fran was awakened by a soft buzzing under her pillow. Following her brother's instructions she got up and removed her night cloths then walked naked past her mother's bedroom to her brother's room where Dave would be waiting to have his sexual desires serviced. As Fran walked across the room Dave laid on his side against the wall making room for his nude fourteen-year-old sister to lie down on his bed beside him. Fran climbed into her brother's bed then lie on her back and spread her legs welcoming his hard cock into her eager cunt. As Dave rolled on top of her Fran parted her lips and welcomed his thrusting tongue into her mouth just as his thrusting cock had been welcomed into her wet pussy.

The only differences in this morning's fuck from the last three mornings were that Fran had been summed to Dave's room instead of his appearing in her room and, Fran being well along the path transforming her from a fourteen-year-old virgin to an experienced sex slave, there was less rape involved in the sex. It's more appropriate, he had told her when he installed the buzzer, for the slave to come to the master instead of the master coming to the slave.

Fran wrapped her legs around her brother's hips and her arms around his neck and humped her hips against his as she thrust her tongue into his mouth. Her large sensitive clitoris was being rubbed by the thrusting cock and brought her to the brink of orgasm almost immediately. Dave broke off the kiss and stuffed the jockey shorts he had worn the previous day into her mouth to muffle the orgasmic screams he knew would be coming.

After fucking his sister through two orgasms and giving her some last minute directions for her first day back at school as a sex slave, Dave allowed her to return to her room. Fran entered her bedroom just as her alarm was going off. She sat on the edge of her bed for a few minutes then dressed in the cloths set out for her by her brother. Fran put on the short plaid skirt and the tight sweater without panties or a bra. She was, by her brother's orders, no longer allowed to ware panties.

Fran wanted desperately to go into the bathroom and wash her thighs and pussy where the remnants of their recent fuck were drying. She didn't dare, Dave had issued a new rule, and she was not allowed to clean herself up after sex unless given permission to by him. She looked at herself in her full-length mirror as she combed her hair. The skirt was just barely long enough to keep the Girls Vice-Principal from sending her home to change. The white sweater was one she had not worn for almost a year. It was too small and just barely reached the top of her skirt. The fabric stretched so tight over her breasts that every curve was magnified. Fran could see her nipples growing hard under the thin material as she brushed her hair.

The thought of every boy in school seeing the outline of her nipples made Fran blush with anticipatory humiliation. It also caused more lubricant to leak from her freshly fucked cunt onto her already soaked thighs. Fran pulled the back of her skirt up when she sat at her make up table and allowed her wet cunt to rest directly on the cold wood chair. The coolness felt good on her warm pussy. After finishing her make up Fran waited impatiently for her brother. She had been instructed not to leave her room until he came to inspect her.

Dave walked into his sister's room and sat on the edge of her bed. The same bed in which he had raped her three days before, starting her journey into sexual slavery. Fran submissively walked over to her brother and stood in front of him with her legs spread. Dave lifted the front of her skirt and examined her to insure himself that she was following his instructions. Dave pinched and pulled on her clitoris until it attained it's fully engorged one half inch size then he slipped a small elastic band over it.

"I won't make you wear the weight today." He informed her as he let her skirt drop down. "But the elastic band will keep you aware of your sex organs." Dave then pushed her tight sweater up exposing her hard nippled breasts. After taking a few moments to pinch and pull on her nipples, making them even harder, he slipped elastic bands around each of them, then pulled her sweater back down.

Dave turned Fran around so she could see herself in the mirror again. Her nipples stood out obscenely under the stretched thin sweater fabric. Dave stood up and without a word Fran followed him from her room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Each step caused her breasts to move inside her sweater, and each movement of her breasts caused her hard, bound nipples to rub on the cloth stretched over them. The movement of her thighs as she walked caused her elastic bound clitoris to throb.

Dave sat at the kitchen table and, after serving him his food, Fran stood beside him with her legs spread and her hands held behind her back. Available for whatever 'play' he might like to indulge in while he ate. Knowing that his mother would sleep late since she was changing to the swing shift for the next week, Dave freely fingered his sister while he ate his corn flakes.

Fran's entire body was trembling on the verge of orgasm when Dave removed his fingers from her dripping pussy and, after depositing his bowl in the sink, preceded his sister out the back door and to his car. Without being told to Fran scooted across the car seat and sat next to her brother with her legs spread and her skirt lifted. Fran new this was expected of her and she was also hoping that Dave would continue to finger her on the way to school and not leave her so close to an unfulfilled orgasm.

Fran's wish only partially came true. Dave did finger her on the way to school, but he was careful not to let her have an orgasm. Fran arrived at school filled with dread and anticipation. She expected to see every boy at school wearing the red badges sporting the large white 'FF' that gave them permission to fuck her whenever they wanted to. She was not sure if she was relieved or disappointed when she did not see a single boy wearing one. Her fantasy/nightmare about this day was that she would be forced into closets and fucked between every class by hordes of horny males wearing "Fran Fucker" badges.

Fran ran into Vickie, her best friend, outside their first period Algebra class. Vickie stared open mouthed as Fran walked down the hallway towards her. She could not believe that her virginal best friend was wearing a skirt that short, or a sweater that tight.

"God damn, girl," she said as Fran stepped up next to her, "you look really hot this morning. You trying to give every boy in school a hard on?" Fran blushed with embarrassment and humiliation.

"I didn't have anything else to wear." Fran answered weakly "What did I miss on Friday?" she asked trying to change the subject. Vickie gave her friend another look up and down.

"Turn to chapter eight." Fran pulled out her Algebra book. The book fell open to reveal a Polaroid picture of herself on her knees in the shower with her mouth stretched over a large cock. "Oh my God..." she whispered and tried to slam the book shut before Vickie could see the picture. Vickie managed to get her hand into the book and snagged the picture just as the book closed with a loud bang. Everyone around them looked over at the noise. Luckily they were in a corner far enough away from the others that the picture could not be seen.

"Oh my God..." Vickie said as she turned into the corner to avoid Fran's hands trying to grab it back. "And I thought I was the slutty one." The bell rung just then and Vickie dropped the picture into her own Algebra book and went into the classroom without waiting for Fran.

All during the class time Fran noticed Vickie opening her book and staring intently at the picture then looking over at her. Fran groaned inwardly it was hard to keep her mind on anything except the tight bands around her nipples and her clitoris. She imagined that everyone was staring at her. She imagined that everyone could smell her wet pussy. She recognized one of the boys in her class as being one of Dave's guests at Saturday's "First Weekly Fran Fuck" and wondered why he wasn't wearing a 'Fran Fucker' badge. He looked at her and smiled then stuck the tip of his tongue out between his lips and wiggled it up and down.

Fran blushed with humiliation. This obscene boy has fucked me, she thought, I've sucked his cock, and he has watched me finger fuck myself. Fran looked down at her Algebra book and refused to look back over at him. In her humiliation she imagined that everyone in the class knew what had happened and were staring at her in disgust. Despite Fran's imagination most of the people in the class that noticed anything about her were wondering why a girl almost famous for hiding her body under baggy clothes would suddenly come to school dressed like... well, dressed like her friend Vickie.

As soon as the bell rang Vickie jumped up and almost ran out of the class. Fran tried to run after her but the boy she recognized and another one blocked her way. Fran stopped but since they were not wearing badges she pushed past them and, ignoring their hands on her breasts and ass, tried to catch up with her friend.

Fran and Vickie had separate classes for the next two periods. Fran was deeply troubled. What she imagined Vickie was thinking about her caused more profound humiliation than her conviction that everybody was staring at her hard nipples silhouetted by her tight sweater. Fran spent an agonizing two hours constantly aware of her nipples rubbing on the inside of her sweater and her clitoris bound by the elastic band placed their by her brother. Her humiliation and dread were heightened by occasionally seeing one or another of the participants in Saturday's fuck party.

Finally it was time for gym class and Fran would get to see Vickie and try to explain what was going on. Fran and Vickie each managed to convince the gym teacher that they needed to set out the activities that day. While the rest of the girls began playing volleyball Fran climbed to the top row of the bleachers where Vickie sat watching her approach. Fran was a little put off by the way Vickie watched her, it reminder her of the way the boys who attended Saturday's party looked at her.

"OK Fran, out with it girl." Vickie said even before Fran got seated beside her. Fran hesitated for only a minute, then it seemed that she lost control of her mouth. She told Vickie everything, starting with early Friday morning when her brother came into her room and raped her and ending with her going to Dave's room this morning to fuck her brother before school.

After an unbearably long silence Fran looked over at Vickie. Vickie was setting with her fist pushed down between her legs rocking gently back and forth with a dazed expression on her face. Suddenly she realized that the story was over and looked at Fran.

"God you're lucky," Vickie said earnestly, "do you know what I would give to have your brother fuck me everyday?" It was not what Fran expected to hear. She knew that Vickie was wild and, yes, a bit on the 'slutty' side, but Fran expected at least some outrage from her. "Do you think Dave would let me be his slave too?" Fran felt a wave of unexpected jealousy surge over her. She almost said 'Why would my brother want a whorey little slut like you for a slave.' But she bit her lip at the last second.

"I don't know," was all she said.

"Show me," Vickie said looking at Fran.

"Show you what?" Fran pretended not to know what Vickie wanted to look at.

"You know," Vickie responded.

"Not here." Fran's voice took on a pleading quality, like it had when her brother ordered her to do something she didn't want to do.

"Yes. Right here, right know." Vickie's voice took on a sudden air of command. Fran looked at her friend then slowly stood up and with her back to the gymnasium full of volleyball playing girls lifted the front of her sweater so her friend could see her engorged sensitive nipples held tight by elastic bands. Vickie reached up and gently ran her fingers over her friend's red swollen nipples. She heard Fran moan as the nipples grew even harder under her fingers. When Vickie reached under her skirt Fran spread her legs without objection.

Vickie's fingers handled Fran's swollen tender clitoris with a gentleness Fran had never felt before. She almost fell forward onto her friend's lap and only managed to remain standing by putting her hands on Vickie's shoulders. Fran summoned all of her will power and pulled away from her friend's marvelous fingers and sat back down beside her. They sat silently for several minutes.

"I want you." Vickie said finally with blunt honesty. Fran's mind whirled from confusion, humiliation and lust.

"No. I can't." Fran finally answered in a low husky voice that gave away her inner desires.

"You mean you don't want to." Vickie said her voice full of hurt and reproach.

"No. I can't. You don't have a badge." Fran looked down at the floor in front of her trying to hide her tears of humiliation. "I have to fuck anyone that has a badge and I cannot fuck anyone that does not have a badge." Tears were now rolling down her face. "If Dave finds out that I even let you feel me I will be punished." Vickie took her friends hand then stood up.

"Come with me." She said and pulled Fran after her headed for the girl's shower room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.