Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 3: Fran Goes to Church

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fran Goes to Church - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Fran laid in bed thinking. Her brother had, after his now traditional good morning fuck, just left the room heading back to his own bed before their mother woke up. How, she wondered, after the events of the last two days could she possibly go to church this morning and act like every thing was normal? How could she help teach those innocent second graders in Sunday school after all of the perverted and depraved things she had been forced to do? It all started Thursday night when her brother sneaked into her room and raped her while their mother slept next door.

It got worse on Friday when Dave kept her out of school and spent the day fucking her; including twice up the ass. Then there was yesterday, tied naked to the tree in the back yard while his friends fucked her like a bitch in heat and he video taped the whole thing. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that she came so often and so hard that she had been practically delirious by the time her brother's little party was over.

Maybe church is just what I need, she decided and got out of bed. Church will give me a place and some time where I can think without Dave stuffing his cock into me every time I turn around, she said to herself. She put on a dress with a skirt that came to just above her knees and, despite her brother's orders, she put on a pair of panties. She did her make up and was turning to leave the room when she jumped almost 'out of her skin'. Dave was standing right behind her. She had not heard her brother enter her room.

"Stand up," he ordered, then lifted her skirt. "You will be punished for this before the day is over. Now take them off." Fran hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, pulled them down her legs then stepped out of them and kicked them onto her bed. Dave got down on one knee and, lifting her skirt massaged her clitoris causing it to swell. Fran moaned softly as her overly sensitive organ lengthened to its full one-quarter inch size. She watched as her brother, satisfied with its size, slipped a small elastic band over her clitoris. A length of fishing line was tied to the elastic band and a small round fishing weight was tied to the other end. Dave let her skirt fall back into place. The fishing line was just long enough to suspend the weight an inch above the bottom of her dress.

The weight tugging on her clitoris excited her, but she was coming to realize that everything excited her. She gasped when she took the first step. Each additional step drove her towards an orgasm. The weight bounced back and forth between her thighs when she walked. With each bounce it tugged gently on her clitoris. Fran could already feel her free flowing fuck juice beginning to run down her inner thighs.

"Don't take it off until I tell you two." Dave ordered then turned and preceded her out of the room. When Fran reached the bottom of the stairs she had to stop and lean against the banister for a moment to let a wave of orgasmic pleasure subside. No matter how carefully she walked each step caused the weight to bounce and tug on her engorged clitoris. On her way through the kitchen she grabbed a handful of paper towels. She carefully climbed into the back seat behind her mother and slipped paper towels between her free flowing pussy and the back of her skirt. She did not want to go to church with a wet spot on the back of her dress.

Their mother drove the car, Dave sat on the passenger side of the front seat, and Fran sat directly behind her mother. Dave turned in the seat so his back was to the door and could see his mother and Fran at the same time. Whenever their mother was adequately distracted by traffic Dave would mouth orders to his sister. First she had to pull the front of her dress up until she was exposed up to the waist. Then she had to spread her legs and lift her right knee up onto the car seat so Dave could have an unrestricted view of her open wet pussy.

Just before they arrived at the church Dave indicated that she was to slip two fingers into herself. Fran obeyed biting her lower lip to keep from moaning with pleasure as her fingers slipped effortlessly into the wet fleshy folds of her hot cunt. Dave did not allow her to pull her fingers out of herself and put her dress back down until they actually pulled into the parking lot of the St Andrew Episcopal Church.

Fran opened the car door and eased carefully out. She was on the verge of another orgasm. She was used to thrashing around a bit and squealing into her pillow when she came. During the outdoor fucks over the last two days she had been gagged. The gag was not to keep her from calling for help but to keep her orgasmic screams from attracting the neighbors. Now she was going to have to walk across the parking lot and into the church without letting anyone know she was cuming with every step.

As soon as she got into the church she went into the ladies room and locked herself into one of the stalls. She got handfuls of toilet paper and gently wiped the excess fluids from her thighs and crotch. She came again when she gently patted her swollen clitoris with tissue. If men are attracted to the smell of sex, she thought, they are going to be swarming around me today.

Fran considered taking the weight off, but did not want to risk what Dave might do to her if he found out. Fran stood in front of the sink. She washed her face with a paper towel then looked at her self. Without thinking about it she reached up, stroked her nipples through her cloths, and wondered why her brother had not put nipple clamps on her. She heard the door open behind her and jerked her hands away from her breasts. God, she thought, I'm getting as perverted as my brother. She turned as saw her mother coming into the restroom.

"Are you OK?" Fran's mother asked her as she felt Fran's forehead, "you feel a little warm."

"I'm fine mom, really."

"You were awfully quite on the ride over here, and you do feel a bit warm, are you sure your OK?" What was she supposed to do? Say 'No mom, I'm in the middle of a constant orgasm because my brother tied a fishing weight to my clit.'?

"Everything's fine mom, honest, I've got to get to the Sunday school class." She pushed past her mother and walked out of the restroom. Dave was waiting for her in the hallway. He walked with her towards the second grade classroom. When they reached a small side alcove Dave took Fran's arm and pulled her out of the hallway. Standing facing each other Dave reached under her skirt to insure that the weight was still attached to her.

He took hold of the line and slid his fingers upwards until they touched her warm sticky flesh. The touch caused her body to jerk and a low moan to escape her throat. She bent her knees to give him better access and leaned against him as his fingers played over her sensitive vaginal tissues. Her whole body trembled, she laid her head on his shoulder. Dave could hear Fran's ragged breathing in his ear. Then when she was just on the edge of total release Dave pulled his hand away.

"Don't you think you better get to the class?" He asked with mock severity.

"You bastard," Fran whispered as she turned and stomped angrily away. She got about five steps before she paused and Dave could see the orgasmic waves pulsing through her muscles. Fran stood still for several moments then collected her thoughts and walked more carefully into the class.

About half way through the class time Fran told the main teacher that she was not feeling well and left the room. She went back to the ladies rest room and into the stall once again. Fran's intent was to sit down with the weight held up so her over stimulated clitoris could get a rest. Fran had been sitting for about five minutes when she heard the door open. She sat still hoping whoever it was would take care of their business and leave without trying to engage her in conversation. The person went into the stall next to hers. Then suddenly she heard a voice from above.

"That's cheating." Fran looked up and saw Dave looking down at her from the top of the partition. Her brother leaned way over and unlatched her door then his head disappeared. It reappeared as he slipped into the stall with her. Dave pulled her up off the toilet then threw his leg over so he was straddling it. He pushed Fran forward from the waist until her head was resting against the inside of the stall door. She heard his zipper then felt the cool breeze as he flipped her skirt up over her back and slipped his large hard cock into her open wet cunt with one motion. Dave sighed deeply and fucked in and out of his sister.

Fran put both of her hands over her mouth to keep herself from screaming as the biggest orgasm of her life coursed through her body. Fran was rapidly becoming the perfect sex slave, even willing to gag herself when necessary. The position he had put her in left the weight free to swing and bounce around with each thrust of his massive hard cock.

Dave fucked his sister with quick hard thrusts until his orgasm arrived and he buried his hard cock into her while his body spasmed and he filled her with more of his incestuous cum. When he was done fucking his sister Dave slipped past her and out of the stall with amazing speed leaving Fran sitting on the toilet slumped over in total exhaustion. She leaned against stall partition and pondered her brother's talents. He seemed to be able to slip in and out of locked doors, enter and leave rooms without being seen, and always seemed to know where she was and what she was doing.

Fran heard people talking out in the hallway and new it was time to clean her self up and go into the sanctuary for the worship service. She took more toilet paper and carefully wiped away the remains of their recent animalistic fuck. She straightened her cloths and left the restroom. As she expected her brother was waiting for her in the hallway with a satisfied grin on his face. She stepped up to him and spoke softly into his ear.

"Have you made a pact with the devil? Is that why you can do all these things?"

"No," he replied moving his leg so it bumped the weight hanging under her dress, "I'm just good." He took her arm and moved her toward the door to the sanctuary. "You're lucky. You get to rest during the service. There's not much I can do with mother sitting right beside us." Fran was both relieved and disappointed.

During the service Fran did get a rest from the bouncing of the weight, but the elastic around her clitoris kept her ever mindful of her sex organs and her recent fucking in the bathroom. Also there was the standing, sitting, kneeling to keep at least some stimulation going. Then came the time for the Eucharist and Fran had to walk up to the altar railing to take communion. The slow walk forward and the kneeling put her just on the verge of another large orgasm. Dave, in the process of kneeling beside her, managed to bump her just right to set her off just as the priest put the wafer in her mouth. When they got back to their seats he leaned over and whispered.

"Did you have a deeply religious experience?"

The worship service ended. Fran experienced some minor orgasms getting out to the car. As they were leaving the priest commented on how 'radiant' she looked this morning. She once again had to display herself in the back seat and finger herself while her brother watched. When they got home Fran went immediately to her room. She took off her dress and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. The weight was still hanging from her red swollen clitoris. Fran's clitoris had become so sensitive that even the breeze from the open window threatened to set off another orgasm. Her bedroom door opened and her brother slipped into the room.

"No." she said immediately "Not in the middle of the day with mother next door. What if she comes in here? What if she wants help with lunch?" She watched as Dave walked over to her.

"Haven't you learned yet that you have no say over when, where, or how you fuck? Or who fucks you?" Dave grabbed the weight hanging between her legs and with one snap of his arm yanked it off her swollen clitoris. Fran put one hand over her mouth to stifle a scream while she cupped her cunt with the other and bent over in agonizing pain. "I told you this morning that you were going to be punished for trying to wear panties."

Dave pulled her over to her bed by a handful of hair and pushed her over so her face has against the mattress. Unzipping his pants he pulled his huge hard cock out and rubbed it back and forth over her cunt lips to pick up lubrication then forced it into her upturned asshole. Fran buried her face in the bedspread and bit down on a mouth full to help keep from screaming and drawing her mother's attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.