Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 12: Slave's Revenge

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Slave's Revenge - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

"Hey, I've got a great idea," Steve said, after Steve watched Fran rub his cum into her breasts and imitate his sister's masturbatory moans. He jumped up from the bed and moved to the window where the cameras were still set up and ready to go. Fran stopped her breast rubbing and moaning and turned toward Steve with a questioning look. "You go down to the patio and do yourself on the lounge and I'll film it on the same tape with Carla."

"Well..."

"Hey, it's ok," Steve assured her, "this tape is going directly to Dave," Steve looked over at Fran, "really, I won't even get a copy of it."

"OK," Fran grinned, then stood up and walked towards the door.

"Oo... Oo... I got a great idea," Steve grabbed Fran's arm and pulled her to a stop, "follow me." Steve pulled Fran out of his room and to the door to Carla's room. "Hang on" Steve said after he wiggled the locked doorknob, "I'll be right back with my key." Steve returned from his room with a screwdriver. Getting down on one knee Steve examined the shaft of the doorknob closely then placed the screwdriver blade carefully against it. One sharp 'thunk' of his palm against the screwdriver handle and the knob popped off of Carla's bedroom door and spun on the floor. Steve stuck the blade into the hollow shaft and twisted the screwdriver. Just as Fran heard the hollow thump of the inside knob popping out of the locked position the door swung open and Steve led Fran into his sister's room. Steve opened the top drawer of Carla's dresser and fished around behind her panties until his hand emerged holding a large vibrator.

"Why don't you use her very own personal vibrator." Steve suggested as he turned to grin at Fran.

"Carla makes a big deal about being a virgin," Fran said thoughtfully as she took the vibrator from Steve and stroked it as if it was a cock, "it's obvious her virginity is just a technicality." Anxious to get the filming started Steve took Fran by the arm and tried to pull her from the room. Steve's arm seemed to stretch then pull him back into the room as Fran stood motionless in deep thought.

"I've got a better idea," Fran informed him. Steve listened to Fran's plan with growing excitement, and a growing dick. Yes, he thought repeatedly as she gave instructions, yes, yes. Steve, ignoring his naked and erect state, ran out into the back yard and collected the microphone. Then, after collecting the cameras and some lights he rushed back to his sister's room. God, he thought as he stopped to stroke his throbbing cock every few minutes, this is going to be fucking great.

When Steve re-entered Carla's room he found Fran dressed in his sister's favorite nightgown. Lying on the bed with her back to the door and the pillow hiding her hair, Fran looked very much like Carla. Steve set up the lights, then the video camera.

"Are you ready?" He asked the girl on the bed as he set the microphone down on the dresser, just out of the camera's frame. He heard a muffled 'Uh-hu' from the bed and turned on the video camera. "OK, action." Steve picked up the still camera and snapped pictures with his left hand while he stroked himself with his right.

Fran slowly turned onto her back and, keeping her head hidden by the pillow ran her hands over her nightgown-covered breasts, then down her stomach to her thighs. Doing her best 'Carla moan', Fran slowly pulled the night gown off her thighs then, after slowly lifting and spreading her legs, rubbed her cunt in slow circles with her open hand. Fran rubbed her wet cunt and large sensitive clitoris while carefully keeping her legs at the proper angle to hide her smooth shaved pussy from the camera.

Reaching over her head Fran retrieved the vibrator from the bedside table. After flipping the switch to 'high' she rubbed it over her hard, still nightgown-covered, nipples. Fran moved the vibrator down her stomach and ran little circles around her clitoris with the vibrating plastic appliance. Her moans grew deeper and more raucous but continued to sound remarkably like Carla's.

"Oh God," Fran almost shouted as she slipped the vibrator into her open wet cunt. Still trying to sound like Carla, Fran continued. "Fuck me Steve, fuck you're sister." Steve's cock throbbed when he heard Fran say 'fuck your sister'. Steve continued to tape Fran's impersonation of his sister fucking herself with her vibrator for another five minutes before the strain got too much for him and he abandoned the still camera to join Fran on the bed.

"Fuck me Steve, oh god fuck me." Fran yelled as he climbed onto the bed, making only a token effort to continue impersonating Carla through her own very real lust. "Oh God, yes," Fran shouted as Steve's cock slipped into her dripping cunt, "that feels so fucking good." Steve pushed the nightgown up baring Fran's breasts and hard nipples for his eager sucking mouth. Fran and Steve, wanting to perpetuate the illusion that she was Carla, continued to hide her head and her hairless cunt while they fucked for the camera.

"Fill your sister with incestuous cum," Fran demanded through her orgasmic moans as she felt Steve's body tighten and his cock twitch, filling her hot cunt with his thick white liquid, "Oh god yes," Fran continued, "I love fucking my brother," she finished honestly. Steve and Fran lay in each other's arms for a few minutes catching their breaths. Then Steve, his softening cock still dripping cum, climbed out of the bed and walked behind the camera. Fran ran her hands slowly over her crotch and thighs, rubbing the sex juices into her skin and moaning soft relaxed 'after orgasm' moans.

"I never knew how much fun it could be to fuck my own brother," she said still hiding her head from the camera, "until I tried it." After a moment for dramatic effect Fran peeked over the edge of the pillow directly into the camera lens, "and you should try it too, Carla." Fran winked at the camera before continuing, "Steve is one hell of a good fuck." Fran picked up Carla's vibrator and looked at it critically, "much better than this nasty old vibrator."

Fran swung her legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. After spreading her legs Fran ran the vibrator up and down her smooth, shaved cunt. "I'll load it up with Steve's cum for you." Fran leaned her head back enjoying the feel of the vibrator tip penetrating slightly between her wet cunt lips.

"So Carla," Fran stared into the camera lens once again, her hand still moving the vibrator over her pussy, "by the time you see this tape you'll have already fucked your brother, at least symbolically," Fran grinned at the camera, "and I've pretty well fucked you too, symbolically of course." Fran's grin spread across her face. "Just remember, the best is yet to come."

Steve turned off the video camera and the two of them laughed almost hysterically. As the laughter died down they put the cameras back into Steve's room and straightened Carla's room.

"I hope she doesn't wash that before she uses it," Fran said as Steve returned the vibrator to its place at the back of Carla's panty drawer.

"No, she always washes it when she's done," Steve answered automatically then stopped with his hand half way out of his sister's panty drawer to look over at Fran who was appraising him thoughtfully.

"And just how do you know so much about your sister's masturbation habits?" Fran put on a mock maternal sternness. She almost giggled when Steve blushed and stared at the floor before answering.

"I'll show you," He said with obvious embarrassment as he closed his sister's panty drawer and took Fran back into his own room. Taking Fran into his closet Steve closed the door behind them. Fran heard Steve moving some clothes to the side and saw what looked like a small bright light. "Put you eye up to it." Steve suggested. Fran moved her head closer to the back wall of the closet and found her self looking through a small hole directly at Carla's bed. "I've been watching Carla masturbate most of my life." Fran could hear Steve's embarrassment in his simple statement.

As Steve opened the closet door Fran looked below the hole to verify the existence of what appeared to be several years worth of cum stain build up on the wall. Then she smiled at Steve and rubbed her still naked body against his as she pushed her way out of the smell closet.

"To bad you couldn't sneak me in there some night," Fran teased him with a grin, "then you would have a better place to leave your cum than on the wall." Steve's blush seemed to spread over his entire body. "You really do want to fuck your sister, don't you?" Fran's voice became serious as she asked the question. Steve's all over blush darkened.

"Yes," he paused not sure if he should really admit such a thing, "yes, I do, I've always wanted to fuck her." Fran stepped over to Steve and touched his face gently.

"I could tell." Fran leaned close to him and kissed him on the lips, "I won't tell anyone," she promised, "not even Dave or Vickie." Steve smiled at her weakly. "I know how you feel, I wanted Dave to fuck me for years before he finally did."

"Thank you."

"But," Fran suddenly grinned at him again, "if you ever want help making that dream come true," Fran winked, "we'd be the best ones for the job." Steve returned her grin

"I'll let you know." Steve looked around the room to make sure everything was put back in its place, "we'd better get dressed and get back to school." Fran took on an exaggerated 'slut' persona and rubbed her breasts against his chest then peered up at him.

"Are you sure you don't want me to be Carla for one more fuck first?" Steve reached down and kneaded her buttocks with both hands.

"No, but if you'll be yourself I'd love to fuck you again before we leave." Fran wiggled her naked body against his.

"Deal," she said as she pushed her lips against his and slithered her tongue into his waiting mouth.

Vickie left the Coach's office with his cum still dripping down her thighs. Having missed first period she headed for her second period class hoping to catch a glimpse of Fran. Vickie wanted to see her best friend/mistress at least long enough to determine whether she was really mad or not. Fran was not with the kids leaving the Geometry class. Damn, Vickie thought, as she looked around then headed for her next room. She was immediately stopped by two of the boys who had been present the previous Saturday when Fran's cunt had been shaved.

"Aren't you supposed to be handing out some contest forms?"

God, Vickie thought as she dug contest forms out of the front pocket of her backpack, word sure spreads fast around this school.

"The 'Why I Want to Whip Vickie' Essay Contest" one of them read off the form. "Do we get to fuck you also?" he asked blocking her way.

"I don't know," Vickie answered trying to push her way past him, "That's up to Fran."

"You mean," he continued still blocking her path, "that having permission to fuck Fran doesn't extend to fucking you?"

"I know," Vickie pulled herself up to her full five foot two height, "that without Fran's permission the only way you'll get to fuck me is to rape me."

"That," the other boy chimed in, "is not an entirely unpleasant idea." Vickie, having just had the same thought, paused for a moment then, shaking her head 'no' pushed past the boys and hurried to her English class.

Vickie spent a worried and frustrating day, handing out contest forms and wondering what had happened to her best friend/mistress. Then, just as she was about to go into Mr. Roberts' American History class Fran and Steve suddenly appeared and sweeping her up with them headed to the gym.

"Where..." Vickie started to ask.

"Shh," Fran silenced her, "I'll explain it all to you later." They entered the gym and, after joining Dave at the far end, handed him the videotape and pictures.

"There's some," Fran explained.

"Shh," Dave silenced her, "we don't have time, Carla's coming right now." Just as he finished the door opened and Carla stepped from the bright sunlight into the cool gym. After taking two or three steps Carla stopped and looked around.

"What's going on here? I was told that Ms. Marshal wanted to see me."

"Come on over here," Dave instructed.

"Oh no you don't," Carla backed up towards the door, "I'm leaving. I'm not going to get close to you guys."

"I think you'd better look at this picture first," Dave warned stopping her before she opened the door, "it's a picture of you and, what's your dog's name, 'Buster'?" Carla froze in her tracks a faint 'Oh god' was heard from her direction before she turned and walked slowly across the gym. Carla took the stack of pictures and looked through them with trembling fingers.

"Oh god, you can't," she moaned softly as tears rolled down her cheeks, "it's not what it looks like."

"It's not," Dave asked with mock concern, "well let's watch this video tape and see if it sheds any light on the topic." Dave pushed the video cartridge into the player and turned on the monitor. Carla stood in stunned silence, occasionally shooting alternately threatening and pleading glances at the people around her, especially her brother; then sank slowly to sit on the bleacher as the video showed her putting Buster back into his run and walking naked back to the house.

"Wait," Fran almost shouted when Dave reached for the stop button, "there's more." How could there be more Carla wondered, I came back to school after that. As they watched the screen flickered several times then came to life showing a girl lying on a bed facing away from the camera. As Carla watched the action on the screen she new almost instantly that it was Fran in her bed, wearing her nightgown and fucking herself with her vibrator, but she also new that most people could easily be convinced that it was her they were watching.

When Steve made his appearance on the screen Carla took a deep breath, and a quick glance at her brother's crotch. She had no idea he was that... mature. Everyone in the room watched the screen with rapt attention as Steve fucked his faux sister. Carla tore her eyes away from the screen long enough to notice that everyone in the room, both male and female, was stroking their crotches. Giving into her lust Carla pushed her hand between her legs and imagined that it really was her under her brother's sweaty body. Yes, Carla thought as she watched Fran rubbing Steve's cum on her vibrator, I will fuck my self with his cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.