Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 11: Vicki's Punishment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Vicki's Punishment - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

"Please Fran," Vickie begged with a whine that was rapidly becoming very irritating, "I don't want you to be mad at me." Vickie hurried, breathless from trying to talk and keep up with Fran's determined steps. "I told you because I thought you would get a kick out of it." Fran suddenly stopped and spun around. By the time Vickie arrested her momentum she was standing face-to-face and tit-to-tit with Fran staring into the eyes she had loved since she first saw Fran.

"Listen you fucking little tramp," Fran hissed at her best friend turned slave, trying to keep her voice low so the kids swarming around them heading towards the main school entrance would not hear. "You're the one who wanted to be a fucking slave, you volunteered for this." Vickie hung her head in shame as she listened to her best friend turned mistress and love object read her the riot act for misbehaving. Vickie swore to herself that she would do anything to get Fran to like her again, and if Fran would just forgive her she would never, ever, disobey again.

"I don't know a lot about this sex slave stuff," Fran admitted in a softer voice, "but I do know that having unauthorized sex is a major infraction and has to be punished." Fran could barely keep a straight face, she struggled to keep from giggling. Fran put her arm around Vickie and walked her over to the low concrete retaining wall surrounding the raised yard area in front of the school where they sat down in the morning sun.

"It was good for you to tell me, and the proper thing for you to do as my slave," Fran continued, "but now I'm going to have to punish you." Fran put her hand under Vickie's chin and lifted her head so she could see her eyes. "I have to," she emphasized, "it's my job as your mistress. If I didn't punish you I would not be fulfilling my role as your mistress." Fran smiled at Vickie and got a weak smile back.

"I promise," Vickie said sniffing back her tears, and looking Fran solemnly in her eyes, "that I'll never, ever disobey you again." Vickie held her fingers up in a mock scout salute.

"Bullshit," Fran replied with a grin, "you are such a little slut that you could never refrain from unauthorized sexual activity. That's why Dave put that padlock on your cunt." Fran sighed like the load was almost too large for her. "I'm just going to have to think up a whole bunch of punishments for you." Both girls giggled and hugged like the best friends they still were.

"Here's what I want you to do," Fran spoke becoming very serious, visibly shifting from 'best friend' to 'mistress', "go to the Coach's office. He'll let you use his copy machine. You are authorized to engage in whatever sexual activity he desires," Fran glanced at Vickie to insure she was listening, "make up a 'Why I Want to Whip Vickie' essay contest form and make about a hundred copies." At the mention of whipping Vickie became much more attentive, Fran wasn't sure whether it was from anticipation or fear. "You are to pass them out to every one who wants one. They are due back on Thursday. The winner of the essay contest will be allowed to whip you as part of the pre-marriage ceremony on Saturday."

"Thank you, mistress," Vickie spoke staring humbly down at the sidewalk, "You're the best mistress a slave could want."

"If you want to kiss my ass," Fran responded, "wait until we get home and do it for real." Vickie grinned at Fran then hurried off in the direction of the Coach's office.

Fran sat and brooded for several minutes. She was used to having Dave's attention in the morning. Sure he had fucked her first thing this morning, but it wasn't the same, he was noticeably distracted. All the time he was pumping his cock in and out of her cunt he was talking enthusiastically about what he was going to do with their mother that day. If there was one thing that Fran just could not stand it was not being the main focus of whoever was fucking her. This was the first time since her brother had raped her that she had been left unsatisfied by one of his fuckings.

The Coach had fingered her still sticky cunt all the way to school but that seemed to only make matters worse. God damn, she thought, he didn't even make me wear rubber bands or weights on my nipples this morning. Fran was on the verge of tears. How dare he ignore me so he can play with our slut mother, Fran thought. Fran felt sorry for Vickie, she knew that her own frustration was causing her to treat Vickie worse than she normally would. Fran felt a depression coming on. She desperately needed a good fucking but did not feel that she could depend on her brother and master to have made arrangements for her needs to be met.

Just as Fran's thoughts reached their darkest she was distracted by a small white disk that came flying over her head and landed on the sidewalk between her feet. The disk spun on its edge for a moment then slowly wobbled like a coin and finally laid flat on the concrete. Fran stared at the red 'FF' that stood for 'Fran Fucker', the badge that was supposed to give its bearer total access to Fran's body. Fran craned her neck and looked up over her shoulder to see Steve, Carla's brother staring down at her with a silly grin on his face.

"Dave said you were supposed to come with me." Steve handed Fran a folded up piece of paper, then continued as Fran unfolded it. "He said you were to help me, and that I could have you any time I wanted during the day." Fran glanced up from the note and saw Steve's face turn red with embarrassment. Gees, Fran thought, this guy has been involved in gang fucking me twice and he's blushing.

Fran looked back down at the note.

Fran,

Go (and cum) with Steve today

Dave

Fran did not even have to look at the name at the bottom, the handwriting and the stupid joke were enough to tell her that this note did indeed come from her brother. Fran looked back up at Steve.

"We'll, what are we doing today?" Fran asked wondering why she would be given to the brother of her worst tormentor for the day. Steve jumped down from the low retaining wall and sat beside Fran.

"We're going to cut classes this morning and go get some compromising pictures and videos of Carla," Steve grinned evilly at Fran, "I promised Dave I'd get pictures that Carla would do abso-fucking-lutely any thing to keep from being made public." Fran shared Steve's evil grin as she tried to imagine Carla doing anything that would put her in jeopardy of blackmail. Fran leaned towards Steve and, after snaking her tongue in and out of his ear said, "Let's go".

As they stood up Fran thought that Steve's blushes were 'kinda' cute. Fran and Steve walked arm in arm out to the student parking lot, where they got into Steve's old beat up Volkswagen bus and drove in embarrassed silence to Steve's house.

Vickie hurried to the Coach's office eager to prepare her contest forms and get back in time for first period. As Vickie entered his office the Coach looked up and smiled at her, then raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"Fran said that you would let me use your copy machine," Vickie said looking at the Coach hopefully, when the Coach did not respond she continued, "she also said I was to participate in whatever sexual activities you wanted," Vickie added with a sly wink.

"What is it you need to copy?" the Coach asked as he stood and walked around to lean against the front of his desk. Vickie did not fail to notice the bulge growing in his Dockers. Vickie pulled out a piece of notebook paper and explained the 'Why I want to whip Vickie' essay contest to the coach.

"What are you being punished for?" Vickie's bravado wilted under the Coach's practiced glare.

"I disobeyed." She said meekly.

"What did you do?"

"I fu... ah... I... ah... had sex when I wasn't supposed to," the red-faced Vickie answered staring at the floor.

"You managed to fuck with your cunt locked shut?"

"No. I... ah... I had... ah... anal..." Vickie stammered with growing humiliation.

"You let somebody fuck your ass without your mistress' permission?"

"Yes." Vickie said relieved that the facts were now out.

"OK, you can use my office to make up your form and print copies of it. Why don't you use my PC," the Coach gestured at the computer setting on his desk, "and make it a really official looking entry form?" The Coach locked the door to his office, "but you have to do it naked, and with my cock up your ass." Vickie could barely contain her excitement. She had not confided this in anyone yet, but Dave had definitely locked the wrong orifice. Ever since the first time a boy had slipped his cock into her back hole, Vickie had been a real 'anal' slut, preferring to have a cock in her ass than one in her cunt.

The Coach walked back behind his desk and after dropping his trousers and boxer shorts around his ankles sat in his desk chair with his large hard cock sticking straight up and waiting with eager spasmodic jerks for Vickie's tight ass. Vickie, only wearing a T-shirt and short skirt, was naked and kneeling in front of the coach almost before his trousers hit the floor. Vickie firmly massaged the Coach's balls and cock while she swirled her tongue around his cockhead. Then, without taking her lips from his cock, Vickie pulled her purse over and felt around inside it until her hand immerged with a small bottle of sex lubricant. No anal slut should leave home without it, she thought as she pulled her mouth from the large hard cock and rubbed the clear jell over the twitching rod.

Once Vickie was satisfied with the slickness of the Coach's cock she stood up and, after turning around so the Coach could view the action, cocked her leg up and wiped the excess lubricant onto her tight crinkled hole. As she lowered herself onto the waiting erection, the Coach put his hands on her waist and guided Vikie's shiny glistening hole onto the head of his equally shiny cock.

Vickie and the Coach sighed in unison as his rock hard cock slipped into her tight hot ass. Vickie leaned back and, resting her head on the Coach's shoulder, slowly gyrated her hips grinding her stretched sphincter on the Coach's kinky pubic hair.

"Oh God," Vickie moaned, "I love hard cock up my ass." While Vickie gyrated on his hard cock the Coach reached around her and played with the small gold padlock holding her cunt lips closed. Vickie reached up and ran her hand through the Coach's hair then, turning her head, pulled the Coach's lips to hers and fucked her tongue in and out of his mouth.

"Don't you think you better get busy on that 'Why I Want to Whip Vickie' essay contest form?" The Coach asked breaking off their deep tongue kiss. Moaning, Vickie rocked forward and typed on the computer keyboard while she continued gyrating her hips and grinding her ass on the Coach's cock.

Every time Vickie got distracted from her form designing task, the Coach would pinch one of her nipples until she winced then direct her to get back to work. In between nipple pinches the Coach caressed her back, sides and thighs with his right hand and stroked her clitoris with his left. During all of this the Coach looked over Vickie's shoulder and gave her advice and suggestions for her form. The form designing and ass fucking lasted for almost a half hour before Vickie was ready to hit the 'print' icon and send her masterpiece to the printer.

As soon as the printer started Vickie turned her upper body and brought her lips to the coaches and sucked his tongue onto her panting mouth. While she sucked on the Coach's tongue, Vickie pumped her ass up and down the length of his hard cock. As her orgasm approached Vickie abandoned the Coach's tongue and, turning back around placed one hand on each of the chair's arms and, with her feet beside the coach's thighs on the seat, pumped her whole body up and down. The Coach looked down between their sweaty bodies and watched his cock slipping into and out off the young girls tight, stretched ass, as he held onto her hips to help support her.

"Oh god," Vickie screamed, "Fuck my hot ass Coach. Fuck my ass hard." The chair jumped and slid around on the floor with each of Vickie's thrusts on and off of the Coach's cock. Afraid that the chair might collapse the Coach got his feet under him then in one swift move stood up and pushed Vickie face down onto his desk beside the computer monitor. Still holding onto her hips the Coach slammed his cock in and out of Vickie's ass with such force that his desk scooted an inch across the floor with each thrust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.