Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 10: Lunch With Mom

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Lunch With Mom - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Martha kissed the store clerk good bye with a friendly squeeze of his well used cock then walked down the short hallway and out the second door into the bright noon time sun. Her thighs were sticky and wet clear down below the bottom of the short skirt Dave had forced her to wear. Feeling 'frisky' after three good fucks on the floor of the bondage shop Martha walked with long skirt hiking steps, coming down hard enough on her heels to make her breasts bounce under the thin cut off T-shirt. Her nipples hardened yet again as she watched the men turning to stare at her barely covered ass. As she approached the car Martha saw Dave talking to five construction workers who all turned to watch as she approached them.

"These nice men have offered to buy us lunch," Dave said smiling at his mother and waving his hand in the direction of the sweaty blue-jeaned men surrounding him. Martha was immediately surrounded, and ushered into the coffee shop. As they walked hands felt her bare skin and lifted her skirt and T-shirt to create additional bare skin for them to feel.

They all sat at a booth in the back of the coffee shop. Three men sat across from her and one sat on each side. Dave stood on his knees on the seat of the booth behind his mother so he loomed over her and watched as her breasts, thighs and pussy were explored by the men before the menus arrived.

The waitress was obviously unhappy. It was apparent that she depended on massive amounts of exposed cleavage and a skirt almost as short as Martha's to generate tips, and she did not like to have 'her boys' distracted by this slut invading her territory. After distributing the menus the waitress turned to leave in a huff when Dave stopped her.

"Ah..." Dave glanced at her nametag. "... Betty, I just know you're going to do such a good job waiting on us that I wanted to give you your tip in advance." Dave gave her a wink as he slipped a folded twenty between her massive breasts just above the neckline of her low cut dress. Her tip guaranteed Betty became much friendlier and teased the men about their new 'toy'.

"Is she really your mom?" Dave was asked for the second time in less than two hours by the man seated to Martha's left.

"She sure is," Dave said reaching over her shoulder and, slipping his hand through the neck of his mother's T-shirt rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. The man shook his head in disbelief.

"You sure don't look like the kind of slut that would fuck her own son," the man addressed Martha, "I mean your clothes are slutty but you look a little to classy to be that much of a slut."

"Show him how much of a slut you are mom," Dave said continuing to pinch her nipple. Martha reached down and massaged the man's cock through his jeans. Just then the Betty came back with glasses of water for everybody.

"How big is it honey?" she asked Dave's mom as she glanced down at Martha's hand in the man's crotch.

"Feels pretty big," Martha answered looking up at Betty, "but not as big as my fiance's," Martha gave the hard cock a little squeeze, "or even my son's. You should see it, Betty, it's huge." The man's face turned red but Martha's hand felt too good for him to complain.

"I wouldn't mind that at all," Betty looked at Dave and smacked her lips at the thought. Dave blushed uncharacteristically as Betty frankly examined the bulge in his jeans. "You can get a lot more than just good service for that twenty," She said with a broad wink.

"Hey, give her a try kid," one of the men on the other side of the booth teased him, "you just don't now what a good fuck is till you've been fucked by a bosomy waitress."

"Spread that around a bit," Betty said to the man who was praising 'bosomy waitresses'.

"Hay, spread that around a bit too," the man on the other side said giving Martha's breast a friendly squeeze. Martha reached down into his crotch, and spread her legs as both men returned the favor and lowered their hands to feel her abundant pubic hair and wet cunt.

"Why don't you take her up on that son?" Martha said still squeezing a cock in each hand. "You might discover there is better pussy out there than mine, or your sisters." That brought a chorus of whoops and yells from the men at the booth.

"You're fucking your sister too?"

"God damn, you horny little bastard."

"Wish I'd had a family like that when I was a kid."

"You're coming in the back room with me," Betty announced after delivering the food, then grabbed Dave's shirt and pulled him out of the booth.

"I promised these guys you'd suck them off in exchange for lunch," Dave informed his mom as Betty pulled him toward the door leading into the storeroom. Once in the supply room Betty pushed Dave up against the closed door and massaged his growing cock.

"Are you really as big as your mom says?" Betty smiled at his blush. "Yes," she continued, unzipping his pants, "you are." Betty dropped to her knees and, pulling Dave's growing cock from his trousers, licked the head running her tongue up and down the underside of the shaft. Dave moaned in pleasure as he unbuckled his belt and let his trousers fall to the floor. Then, after stepping out of his pants, Dave reached down and dug Betty's huge breasts out of her bra and allowed them to hang down over the front of her dress while he pinched and pulled on her large hardening nipples.

"You can only have me if you're willing to be my slut," Dave informed Betty as he pulled on her nipples, forcing her large breasts to stretch into elongated cones. "Are you willing to do whatever I tell you?" Dave twisted her stretched nipples with increasing force until she winced in pain then nodded her head 'yes' without letting his cock escape her sucking mouth.

In one motion Dave grabbed her breasts and pushed her back onto the floor then, straddling her stomach and grabbing a bottle of vegetable oil from the shelf, poured it into her cleavage until it ran down either side of her neck and pooled on the floor underneath her back. Tossing the bottle aside Dave pushed her oiled breasts together then plunged his hard cock between them fucking up toward her waiting mouth. Dave kneaded her large glistening breasts like two piles of bread dough while he roughly fucked his cock between them.

"Fuck my tits, honey," Betty cried out, "Fuck them hard. I love having my tits fucked by a horny young stud." Betty's hands rubbed over Dave's bare butt while she talked. "I can cum just having my tits fucked, I like it better than having my cunt fucked." Dave redoubled his efforts making Betty's entire body shake every time he slammed his cock into her tits. Betty held her head up off the floor and flicked her tongue over Dave's cockhead every time it peaked out from between her quivering breasts.

"I'm going to fuck your tits," Dave announced as her fucked harder and harder, "then you're going to get on your hands and knees and I'm going to fuck your cunt doggie style."

"Anything you want honey," Betty promised in between lapping at his cockhead with her tongue. Dave crammed his cock into Betty's tits forcing his cock head between her lips and gyrated his hips against her stretched tit flesh as his cock pulsated and spewed gobs of hot sticky cum into Betty's mouth and across her face. After Betty licked the last of Dave's cum from his cock, Dave sat back on Betty's stomach then slapped his hands back and fourth across her slimy oil coated tits.

"Oh god," Betty begged, "hit my tits, I love it. Hurt my tits honey, make me cum again." Dave pulled Betty's nipples up to his mouth and sucked and bit roughly on both at the same time, generating another round of moans from the waitress. Looking around Dave saw a large wood spoon, which he grabbed and smacked straight down on her nipples switching with each slap from one nipple to the other.

"Oh God yes... Oh God yes... Oh God yes..." Betty chanted and bucked her hips with each slap of her nipples. "I'm cuming honey, I'm cuming..." As Betty's orgasm reached its peak Dave climbed off the gyrating waitress and pulled her over onto her hands and knees. Then, kneeling behind her, Dave thrust his hard cock into her wet open cunt with one hard shove. Having buried his cock into her gapping pussy, Dave reached under her and grabbed a handful of tit with each hand. Pulling on her breasts for extra leverage Dave slammed his cock into her cunt with all the force her could muster.

Betty, her head hanging down and being slammed up against a bag of potatoes, continued to chant 'I'm cuming honey, fuck me hard honey' with every slamming thrust of Dave's large hard cock into her wet dripping cunt. Dave continued his relentless fucking of Betty's cunt until his own orgasm surged through his body leaving him limp and laying over her massive buttocks, resting on her back. When Dave finally released his grip on Betty's breasts he noticed marks where his fingernails had dug into her tender flesh. The two of them lay on the floor in a limp pile for a few minutes before Dave spoke again.

"You do have a real nice cunt their, Betty," Dave said as he rose from the floor and pulled his trousers on, "I think I'll send the Coach and Father Michael by to pay you a visit." Betty, who had grabbed a towel and was busy wiping the oil from her breasts, paused in mid-wipe.

"You mean 'Big Daddy'?" she asked. Dave nodded 'yes'. "I've always wondered why they call him 'Big Daddy'." Betty continued as she resumed wiping her breasts with the towel.

"Well, you pull him back here and you'll see why." Dave took Betty by the arm and ushered her through the door with her breasts still hanging out of her dress.

"Why don't I take care of that obligation right now while you gentlemen are eating?" Martha turned and seemed to flow off the seat, as soon as the door to the supply room closed behind Betty and Dave. Martha started with the man whose cock she had compared to Dave and the Coach's.

"You really do have a nice cock," she said looking up at him from under the table while he took a bite from his ham sandwich, "real thick, I like that." Martha sank her mouth over his cock and swirled her tongue around its head. The man froze with his sandwich half way to his mouth.

"OH God," he moaned, "Just wait till you guys feel this." He put his hand on the back of Martha's head to guide her speed and depth. His other hand slowly sank back down to the table where the ham sandwich slipped from his grip and fell back onto the plate. "This is worth a hundred lunches."

The other four men stopped eating and watched the expression on the face of the man receiving the blowjob. Every lick and swirl of Martha's tongue on his cock was reflected on his face until his eyes rolled up so far that only whites showed then a deep growling groan could be heard from his throat.

"Drink my cum, slut, drink my cum," he moaned as his cock twitched pumping hot sperm into Martha's mouth. He was left, hanging limp, as Martha moved on to the next man. Each man in his turn felt the expert attention of Martha's hot wet sucking mouth. Then after the last cock had dumped its cum onto her tongue she slithered back up into her seat. Picking up her sandwich, Martha took a dainty bite from one corner and looked around at the glassy stares on the five men as she chewed.

"Oh my, excuse me," she said with mock seriousness as she lifted her cut off T-shirt, exposing her breasts, to dab at a spot of cum left on her chin, then took another bite of her sandwich. The men at the table came out of their blowjob-induced stupor and ate their sandwiches with silly grins on their faces. Just as Martha popped the last bite of her sandwich into her mouth Dave wondered back to the table wearing a silly grin of his own, followed by Betty, whose breasts were still hanging over the front of her dress displaying her large nipples.

"See, what did I tell you about those bosomy waitress types?" One of the men at the table said then, turning to the other men, "well, we better get back to work boys." Each of the men gave both Martha's and Betty's breasts a friendly squeeze on their way out of the coffee shop.

"Thanks guys," Dave called after them as they walked toward the front of the coffee shop, "Betty will be glad to take care of all of your lunch time needs from now on." Dave turned and grinned at the blushing waitress. "You did promise to do everything I told you to."

"Come on, Mom," Dave said holding his hand out to help her up from the booth, "We still have to buy you some new clothes."

At the fashionable clothing store Martha followed her son around trying to keep the cut off T-shirt and the short skirt both pulled down far enough to cover her breasts and pussy. Martha blushed furiously every time a breast peaked out from underneath the T-shirt, or the skirt pulled up to expose her pouting cunt lips and still sticky inner thighs. Why, Martha wondered, do I feel more embarrassed here, in front of other women, than I did in the coffee shop sucking on the dicks of five total strangers?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.