Slave Sister - Cover

Slave Sister

Copyright© 1999 by Norm DePloom

Chapter 1: Fran's First Time

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Fran's First Time - A brother turns his own sister into his and everybody's sex slave, and more, does she get out of it?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex  

Dave stole naked through the dark house without making a noise. His already hard cock bounced up and down gently with each step. He paused outside his mother's bedroom to listen and scan the form lying on the bed. Good, he thought, she's asleep. He moved silently past her bedroom door and down the hall towards his younger sister's room. He crept through her door on his hands and knees, and crawled over to her bed.

Fran struggled with rising panic against the feeling of suffocation. When Fran realized that this was not just a bad dream the panic changed to terror. She redoubled her efforts to throw the weight from on top of her. She screamed, but the same pillow that was cutting off her air quieted her scream so that even her assailant could barely hear it. Fran had kicked her legs trying to push the man off and in the process had only allowed him to get between her legs perfectly positioned to carry out his plans.

Fran felt her attacker grab the crotch of her panties and pull them aside making way for his attack on her most private part. She felt a hard object she could only assume was his cock pushing against the opening of her pussy. As was her usual procedure Fran had masturbated just before falling asleep and the residual lubrication assisted her attackers efforts to force his way into her.

She screamed again and again into the suffocating pillow and tried to hit at her assailant with her hands. Her fourteen-year-old virgin cunt stretched and tore as the large hard cock forced it's way into her depths. It entered her entirely then pulled out and pushed its way back into her again.

As Dave fucked his sister, he slipped his hand under the pillow and used it to cover her mouth so he could remove the pillow. After making sure he had her mouth covered Dave threw the pillow into the middle of the room and stared into his sister's terror filled eyes as he pumped his hard cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. He leaned down close to her ear.

"I've waited a long time for this Fran." He continued pumping his cock in and out of her. "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth know. If you make any noise I'll hurt you so bad you'll never recover." He pushed into her deeply twice more then spoke again. "Do you understand?" Fran nodded her head 'yes'. Dave pulled his cock out of her, then sank it back in as far as he could push it then removed his hand from his sister's mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" She whispered. "Stop it now. If you stop now and leave me alone I won't tell any one, I promise." Dave licked and kissed her neck while he fucked his cock in and out of her. Fran's cunt was already betraying her, lubrication flowed as her pussy welcomed the invader.

"No Fran dear," he whispered in her ear as he continued fucking her tight young pussy. "I will never stop fucking you." A soft sigh revealed Fran's building excitement. "From now on you will make yourself available for me to fuck anytime I want."

"No, I can't. I won't. You can't make me. This is wrong. You're my older brother." Her hips were beginning to rock gently in time to Dave's hard cock thrusting in and out of her now wet open cunt. Dave sucked on her right nipple and felt it harden in his mouth. "Oh God please don't do this to me," Fran begged. Dave's only reply was to switch his sucking mouth to her left nipple while he continued his relentless fucking of her pussy.

For the next few minutes the room was quiet except for the rhythmic squeaking of the bedsprings as the two bodies silently fucked each other. Dave's sucking mouth moved from her now hard left nipple up her neck to her left ear, then across her check to her mouth. Fran stubbornly refused to open her mouth to his probing tongue. Dave slipped a hand between them to rub and twist her hard nipple until she sighed and her lips parted allowing his tongue to fuck in and out of her mouth in time with is hard cock fucking in and out of her now hot cunt.

Fran's body tightened under him as her orgasm pulsed through her muscles. Her hot pussy grabbed at Dave's thrusting cock and milked his cum from him. His body tightened with hers, then they both relaxed and Dave collapsed onto the bed beside his sister. Dave laid on his side with one arm under Fran's head and his other hand cupping her crotch feeling the heat and wetness of her just fucked pussy.

"I knew you would be a great fuck." Dave whispered in her ear. Fran blushed in the dark. Shame overwhelmed her. God, she thought, I've just been raped by my brother and I came. She tried to turn away from him.

"Don't turn away from me you little bitch." Dave held her down and would not let her turn her back towards him. "I'm not done playing with you yet."

"Oh God Dave," She whispered pleadingly, "don't do anything more. It's wrong."

"Your hot slut cunt doesn't think it's wrong." Dave said as he slipped a finger into her wet hole and rubbed his thumb in circles over her engorged hard clitoris. He leaned down and slurped her left nipple into his mouth so he could suck and chew it back to hardness.

"No, if you don't leave my room right now I'll tell mom." Dave moved to her right nipple and worked a second finger into her wet eager cunt. Dave left a trail of wet kisses stretching from her hard right nipple to where her thick dark brown pubic hair started. He ran his tongue through her 'pubs' then circled it around her swollen clitoris eliciting a soft moan from Fran. After flicking the tip of his tongue across her sensitive engorged clitoris Dave worked his tongue into the wet folds of flesh at the opening to her tight young cunt.

"Oh God. Please don't. Oh God, Oh God, don't do this... Oh God... don't, its wrong... OH GOD" Dave reached up and covered her mouth again with his left hand to keep her from waking their mother in the next room. He moved his right hand further down and worked the tip of his lubricated finger into her puckered virgin asshole. Fran reached down and tried to push his head away but Dave plunged his tongue into her hot cunt then licked and sucked on her fleshy pussy lips and finally ran his tongue back up to her clitoris.

When Fran's clitoris became engorged it looked like a miniature half-inch long cock. Dave sucked it into his mouth and ran his tongue around it then back and forth over its tip. Then he took it in his lips and moved his head up and down like he was sucking a very small cock. Every muscle in Fran's body tightened and spasmed rhythmically, with each spasm Fran would pump her ass up and down on Dave's invading finger. Even with his hand over her mouth Dave was afraid that Fran's squeals of delight would wake up their mother. Finally she collapsed like a rag doll on the bed.

Fran made no effort to resist her brother when he spread her legs and pushed his hard cock into her cunt for a second fuck. Dave's large rock hard cock slipped into Fran's well-lubricated cunt with ease. Dave sighed and pushed his mouth against his sister's and fucked his tongue in and out of her mouth as his cock drove in and out of her pussy for the second.

They fucked long and slow, as only the second fuck of an evening can be. The urgency of the first fuck was dissipated and Dave could take his time and enjoy the tight hot wetness of his sisters fuck hole as his cock slid in and out in a steady fucking rhythm. Fran came again before Dave's body tightened and his cock twitched inside his sister and dumped its second load of incestuous cum into her clinging cunt.

Dave held his cock inside Fran until it started to shrink, then he pulled it out and laid down beside her. They both fell asleep and slumbered in each other's arms until Dave awoke with a start and realized that the shower was running in his mother's bathroom. A quick glance at his watch told him it was 6:15 AM.

Dave climbed out of his sister's bed and looked down at her still sleeping form. He regretted that he did not have time for another incestuous fuck before going back to his room. He slipped across the room and opened the door just a crack. He peaked out and made sure that no one was in the hallway. This would be the dangerous part mother came out of the shower he would have one hell of a job explaining what he was doing running around the hallway naked at this time of the morning. Dave breathed a sigh of relief when he made it back inside his own room and shut the door.

Fran woke up just as her brother slipped out of her room and closed the door behind her. A storm of contradictory emotions raged inside her. She knew that what they had done last night was absolutely wrong, but she had cum three or four times. Better cums than she had ever experienced from her own efforts. She knew that her brother had just raped her twice, but she also knew that she fantasized about her brother every time she played with herself. Fran got out of bed and donned a robe then walked to the bathroom for a shower.

After adjusting the water temperature Fran stepped into the spray and basked in the feel of hot water running over her well-fucked body. She picked up the soap and dreamily rubbed her body, unconsciously concentrating on her breasts and pussy. She pinched and twisted her nipples, then slipped one hand down over her stomach to her crotch where she gently rubbed her swollen clitoris with her soapy fingers. Soft moans escaped her slightly parted lips and her hips moved in small fucking motions.

Dave dressed quickly then headed down the hall towards the stairs. As he passed the bathroom and heard the shower running he paused for a moment then returned quickly to his room. Dave grabbed his SX70 from the shelf and headed back to the bathroom. It only took him a moment to unlock the door, then slip inside and shut the door behind him. He peaked through the shower curtain and saw his sister deep in a masturbation session and totally oblivious to her surroundings. He put the camera on the shelf above the toilet and opening his fly pulled his hardening cock into view.

Fran was working her right nipple and her clitoris with abandon when she was suddenly struck by a blast of cool air and realized that the shower curtain had been pulled back. Her first thought was that her mother was going to be angry with her for masturbating. Then she opened her eyes and saw her tormentor/brother standing in front of her with his large hard cock sticking out of his pants.

"Suck it." He said grabbing a hand full of her hair and pulling her head down toward his waiting cock.

"No, I wont, not here, not now. What if momma comes upstairs?" Fran tried to pull her head back up. She had to abandon her nipple twisting and clitoris stroking in order to put her hands on the edge of the tub.

"If you're afraid of being caught then you better get busy and make me cum." Dave used his superior strength to continue pushing her head down and bumped his drooling cockhead against her closed lips. "Open your lips and suck me bitch or I'll hold your head in the toilet until you drown and tell mom it was suicide."

Fran moaned and her lips parted. Dave thrust his cock into her mouth until she gagged. He pulled most of it out and pushed it back in until she gagged again. After ten or so gaggings Fran's throat relaxed from exhaustion and the large hard cock slipped completely inside her mouth. Dave could see the sides of her neck bulge as his cock slipped down her throat with each forward thrust.

Tears of shame and humiliation streamed down Fran's cheeks, but her cunt begged for attention. Fran could feel her cunt juices running down the inside of her thighs. She reached down with her right hand and stroked her large sensitive clitoris. The shame and humiliation fed her lust, and the pleasure fueled her shame and humiliation in an ever-increasing spiral that was destined to end with a mind shattering orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.