Sex Slave Mother - Cover

Sex Slave Mother

Copyright© 1999 by John Demille

Chapter 4: Mother needs more training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mother needs more training - A mother turned into a sex slave by her two teenaged sons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Today, the beautiful young mother was fitted with a bra, or rather parts of a bra. It cupped beneath her full tits, lifting them, but her nipples were exposed, the creamy swells bulging up. Nylons were on her long shapely legs, with very high heels on her feet, and a black garter belt held the nylons up. Her creamy ass cheeks and blond pussy were not concealed. With the collar around her graceful neck and the leash always in one of her boy's hands, Susan felt as erotic and beautiful as she looked.

It did not take much to get her cooperation now. She no longer fought against her young sons when she saw the ropes or leash. She accepted them quietly, trembling inside with growing pleasure. She began to obey her sons without question. Nevertheless, if she wasn't fast enough when ordered, she received a painful slap across her creamy ass cheek or her soft bouncing ample white tits. There was always a leather belt handy and nearby, and the boys used it on their mother frequently, marking her beautiful creamy smooth sexy body all over with painful red welts that takes days to heal. The pink welt marks on Susan's creamy smooth alabaster flesh make her otherwise without blemished totally nude body looked even more sexy and erotic to her two young sons.

"You forgot my milk, Mom, " Tommy accused as she placed his lunch before him.

"I'm sorry, Tommy" Susan replied, her eyes downcast. "I'll get it now."

As she turned her back, the belt, wielded by her thirteen-year-old son Mark, came crashing across her naked ass. Susan yelled, her hips arching forward as the pain seared her creamy flesh.

"Don't move!" Mark demanded. "you only get more if you move, Mom! Now, stand still. You have two more coming."

Susan felt tears burn her eyes. The belt struck her naked ass cheek painfully, and she stood as still as she could, waiting for the next blow. When it came, the loud smack filled the room. The stinging pain went through her body, and she felt her cunt throb. The final blow of the belt on her naked ass was harder yet. Three strips of red welt of pain across Susan's unblemished creamy bouncing white ass cheeks. She screamed and twisted, and Susan bit her lips as a strong orgasm exploded between her thighs.

"Now, apologize again but this time address youself properly the way we taught you Mom!" Demended Mark.

"This mother-cunt is really sorry."

With tears blurring her vision, she poured Tommy's milk, taking it to him.

Calling herself mother-cunt made Susan flushing in shame, but it also felt good at the same time. Yes, she acknowledged to herself. I'm a cunt, my own sons' cunt. I'm their mother-cunt.

"You're learning, Mom," Mark said as he slided his hand between her thighs, feeling her cunt. "Excellent, nice and wet. That's the way we want your cunt to be, wet and ready for us anytime, you understand, Mom?"

Susan nodded, her hands hanging at her sides as they had told her. She was not allowed to touch her cunt or tits unless directed by her sons. She had always to keep her legs apart when she was sitting, expose her pink cunt meat for her sons to see. As Mark and Tommy ate their breakfast, Susan stood nearby, ready to get them anything else they wanted.

Mark's fingers still pressed against the bulge of his mother's outward-swelling labia, his forefinger continued pushing, trying to worm its way deeper into her. Susan's vagina was sopping wet now, made it easier for him to push three more of his fingers into her bouncing, writhing fuckhole. Mark felt his mother's vaginal walls gripping his digits tightly. He could feel her heavy outpourings of cunt juice bathing his fingers. When he pulls his fingers out, it was coated with her syrupy juice, then the delicate aroma or his mother's cunt juice reached up and filled his nostrils. It was a heady, aromatic scent, and he can't resist the urge to taste the very essence of his beloved submissive mother. He licks his fingers clean of his mother's tasty sex fluid, and decided he wanted more straight from the source. He moved a little lower, pushing his nose and mouth between the parted pussy lips, licking the sweet stickiness with his tongue, pulling it into his mouth and savoring the sweetness of her natural flavor. The sensations of her son's tongue lapping up and down, licking wildly now, drinking every bit of the delicious honeyed feminine come juice inside her made her producing even more cunt cream.

Mark licked hungrily, as if he couldn't get enough of whatever fluid was coming out of his mother's cunt. Mark licked out greater and greater quantities of the seething, colorless liquid, trying to gorge himself with it. Then sudden his mother's whole body was shaking with a strong orgasm, her entire body tensed as she began wildly spasms, shooting one splash of pussy liquid after another into his gobbling mouth, letting him drink his fill of the nectar she was spilling out of her. His cheeks and jaws were soaking with the stickiness she'd emitted.

"I want some of Mom's tasty cunt juice too!"Tommy demanded.

Tommy replaced his older brother's head between their mother's creamy smooth thighs, and proceeds to lick up his mother's delicious vaginal outpourings.

"Mom, kiss me and lick my face clean." Mark moved his cunt juice-covered mouth and chin closer to his mother's beautiful face.

Susan planted kisses all over her beloved older son's face, and her tongue snaking out of her sexy mouth first licking at Mark's chin and around his mouth lapping and tasted her own cunt juice and then slowly started to lick all over his entire face making it wet with her saliva. Finally, Susan covered her son's mouth with tender, loving, adoring kisses, snaking her pink tongue between his lips, tasted her own cunt juice in her son's mouth. Her son's tongue came to meet her, and their tongue rubbed lightly against one another. His tongue lancing into and out of his mother's sweet mouth, exchanging her cunt juice.

Meanwhile, Tommy sank his face deeper into his mother's womanly cleft, sucking, his tongue knifing into her tight, vaginal channel again, rubbing a different wall each time. His hands squeezing her creamy soft round asscheeks.Susan began bucked up and down, her thighs totally surrounding Tommy's face. Even more of his mother's tasty cunt juice pours into his mouth, Tommy flicked his tongue through his mother's feminine passageways all the more quickly, rubbing her swollen clitoris with crushing pressure, feeling it enlarge a bit more. and her entire body shaking violently. Her cunt honey pours continually into her twelve-year-old son's mouth. Filling his mouth again and again with her nectar. Tommy couldn't swallow fast enough. Some of this precious juice spills out of his mouth and down his chin.

"God, you taste so delightful Mom, I never thought anything could be so delicious." Tommy murmured into his mother's still pulsating and leaking pussy lips.

"I couldn't agree with you more Tommy! That's why I think we ought to save all of mother's cunt juice from now on." Mark said.

"Hey, we could bottle Mom's cunt juice, and sell it, I bet we could make a lot of money" Tommy finally emerges from his mother's crotch his tongue stick out trying to lick up his cunt juice-covered lips and chin.

"Don't be absurd. We don't even have enough for ourself!" Mark scuffed at his brother's idea of selling their mother's cunt juice.

"Mom, you've been a good girl this morning. "Mark said, "so I'm going to give you a nice reward. Return a favor so to speak."

He stood up, and Susan saw his cock was hard. He gripped it and began to jack off. Even though, she just ejaculated twice into both her sons' mouths, on top of the number of orgasm she has along the way, a shudder went through her body again as she watched. Mark's eyes burned on his mother's luscious full breasts topped by protruding taut-peaked pink nipples and her moist blond pussy, his fist pumping fast on his cock.

Susan felt a tremor of excitement simmering again between her legs as she watched him. She enjoyed it when they played with their cocks and balls, using their own hands. She was changing almost over-night, becoming a much different woman than she had been a few days ago. Her young sons had taught her about her secret self, and they weren't finished by any means.

Susan's eyes became hot as she watched Mark jerking on his cock. She watched his eye-lid like piss hole intently. When the thick, creamy come juice erupted, splashing into his plate, she ran her tongue over her lips slowly, feeling her cunt twitching. The pink lips of her pulsing pussy glistened with wetness.

The plate was coated with cream sperm, and Mark released his cock. He picked up the plate and handed it to his mother.

"Lick it clean, Mom, "he said.

Susan took the plate, gazing at the oldest son's milky come juice.

"Lick it, I said!"

Susan's tongue shot out, and she ran it through the come, Her tongue lapped all over the plate, licking the delicious life giving sperm of her thirteen-year-old son into her mouth, swallowing it down her throat into her stomach. She handed the plate back to Mark, who examined it to see if she missed any.

"That's a good girl, Mom, "he grinned at her.

Tommy stood and took the end of the leash, leading his mother back to the living room. Her hands were secured behind her back again, the way they usually were when she wasn't doing anything about the house.

"Now you can squat," he said.

They seldom allowed Susan to sit in a chair. She had to squat most of the time on the floor, with her knees always open so they would expose her cunt, She squatted now, keeping back arched with her full tits high.

Tommy sat on the couch, his brother at the other end.

Tommy, wearing jockey shorts, drew his knees up and back to his chest, holding them there, looking at his mother from between them. "Lick me, " he said.

"Take your shorts off, "Susan replied.

Mark jumped to his feet and, with the belt, slapped his mother across her naked tits, bringing a scream of pain from her.

"Nobody gave you permission to speak! He told you to lick, Mom, " Mark barked at his mother."You have no right to ask for anything."

"This mother-cunt forgot," she moaned, her tits still bounced painfully. A red angry line had been left across her creamy tits by the belt. "This mother-cunt's sorry. She won't forget again."

" Then lick me," Tommy said, wiggling his ass to the edge of the couch.

Duck-walking, Susan moved to him. She stuck her tongue out and licked at the backs of her son's thighs, tasting his warm, young flesh, She wished they would untie her hands so she could touch him and feel his cock and balls.

Tommy gazed at his mother from his knees, feeling his mother's wet tongue lap about his thighs.

"Now kick my shorts," he demanded." Lick my cock and balls through my shorts."

Susan pressed her face into her son's crotch, her tongue sticking out far, running over his cock and balls. She wanted to taste him naked. Still she felt the now familial sensation as her cunt began to throb, the blond haired pink lips swelling, her clit tingling and hardening protruding from its protective hood. She traced the edges of his shorts with the tip of her dainty pink tongue, then closed her sexy lips about his covered balls, sucking them through the cloth.

"Lick at my ass," Tommy said.

Susan shoved her beautiful face downward, pressing her mouth into the seat of his shorts, her tongue pressing into the crack of her son's ass, She could feel the heat of his ass through the shorts as her tongue probed. His balls were now against her nose, and she inhaled the scent of him, loving it. She licked up and down his shorts, feeling them became wet with her saliva. She probed against his asshole, hearing her son moan in pleasure.

Tommy slipped a hand down his thigh and pulled the seat his jockey shorts aside, leaving his balls covered."Lick me in the ass, Mom."

Susan stared at the tight pucker of her son's asshole. Her clit became painfully distended, and she shoved her tongue tightly against that crinkled asshole. The heat of it seemed to burn her tongue, blister it. She licked swiftly, tasting her twelve years old son's asshole. Soft mewls began coming from her as she licked and probed Tommy's asshole. She didn't dare try to slide her tongue into his ass, not unless she was told to.

Just above his ball, she saw his cock straining against the white shorts, a wet spot forming where the head was. She felt Tommy's asshole flex against her tongue, and wished he would tell her to stick her tongue into it. Nevertheless, Tommy didn't say anything. He wiggled his ass into his mother's face, growling with delight.

"Ohhh, shit!" he frowned.

Susan felt his ass convulsing against her tongue, and she saw the front of his shorts become soaked. His cock came inside his shorts. She murmured in disappointment, wishing it had happened in her mouth or cunt.

"you can take you fucking face out of my ass now," Tommy said.

He peeled his shorts off, turned them inside out, and smeared his come on his mother's face. Susan could not resist sticking her tongue out to taste his come. The wetness was shoved into her mouth.

"suck it clean, Mom," he demanded. "Suck my come out of my shorts."

Susan sucked greedily, tasting her youngest son's sweet come, her eyes rolling as her body trembled with erotic sensation.

Mark slipped to his knees, and ran his along his mother's blond cunt and fingered her asshole. Susan enjoyed the gentle touch of his finger on her sensitive asshole.

But, suddenly, she screamed.

Mark had rammed his finger into his mother's asshole without warning, and it hurt her.

"Don't?" she yelled.

Mark jerked his finger from her gripping asshole and slapped her ass hard, making his mother scream again.

"What did you say, You cocksucking mother-cunt.

"Please, that hurts this mother-cunt."Susan moaned.

"Too fucking bad," Mark said, and rammed his finger up his mother's tight asshole again.

Susan moaned. Her asshole was very tight, and his finger seemed to go so deep. Her asshole squeezed at his finger. Mark laughed jerking his finger out and ramming it up her ass again.

It felt as if her son's finger was sandpaper, rubbing her asshole raw. She began to sob, but she sat still, without struggling as tears of shame and pleasure running down her beautiful face.

Mark penetrated his mother's asshole with one finger a few times then pulled it free. He stood up and rubbed his finger along her lips. Susan smelled her own shit on it, but she was unable to move her head away as her son pulling on her long blond hair.

"Lick it, mother-cunt," he said.

Susan whimpered, but her tongue came out and licked at his finger. She tasted her shit on it, and her stomach churned, but she licked all around his finger.

"you like that, Mom?" Mark asked. "You like your shit on my finger?"

Susan knew the proper reply. "This mother-cunt like her own shit on your finger."

"Does it make your hairy cunt wet?"

"This mother-cunt's hairy cunt is very wet," she replied.

"Mark trust his finger into his mother's mouth, telling her to suck it, to make sure there was no more shitty smell or taste on it. Susan sucked frantically, still tasting her shit on it. Tommy was pinching one of her enlarged nipples very hard, bruising it, but she didn't dare cry out.

"We're all gonna take a walk to the mall, Mom. We want to get some new clothes for you to wear. From now on, we'll decide how you are going to dress, while you're in the house, and when you go out." Tommy said.

This morning Tommy and Mark went thought their mother's closet and throw out most of her conservative clothes and only kept those they think it well look beautiful and sexy on their mother. They even went though her under wear drawers to make sure only her sexiest under wear remained.

Mark squatted behind her, and Susan swallowed a groan as something was shoved into her asshole. This time Mark inserted whatever it was gently, and she felt an unusual sensation.

They untied her then, and as she stood up, the object in her ass felt uncomfortable. The removed her half-bra, then the garter belts, next her black nylon stockings. They slipped the dress over her head.

The dress had a full skirt, and she was naked beneath it. They wouldn't dare put her collar and leash back on, not in public, she thought.

Mark took her hand and they led her toward the front door.

"Please, this mother-cunt has a request," she said softly.

"What now?"

"This mother-cunt is naked under the dress, "Susan said."It's windy out there."

"So what?"

"My dress... uh, This mother-cunt's dress might blow up," she said, flushing slightly.

"Tough shit," Tommy said.

They walked along the sidewalk, with Susan stepping gingerly. Whatever it was that Mark had shoved up her ass made walking a bit difficult for her.

Mark noticed it, and he laughed. "You'll wear it whenever we go out, so you better got use to it, Mom. I'll insert a bigger one in your ass later".

Susan's skirt whipped about her thighs, lifting a little now and then. She knew that a gust of wind would blow it up past her waist, and people would see she was naked under it. She wasn't surprised to find her cunt pulsating with excitement. Being shamed, humiliated, was becoming an enjoyable aspect for her now.

A few blocks away, a gust finally caught her skirt and lifted it. Susan squealed softly as she felt her skirt fly to her waist. She started to push it down, but a quick warning from Tommy stopped her.

Two men coming toward them saw her dress goes up, and they grinned as her blond pussy and long creamy white thighs were exposed to them for a second. A pink flush crept over Susan's lovely face, but she resisted the urge to shove her dress down.

Make and Tommy giggled lewdly. ' "That's the way, Mom, " Mark said, "show your fucking cunt to everybody. Show them what a shameless slut you are."

At the mall, with Susan walked in the middle of her two young sons each holding one of her hands, hand in hands, the threesome presented a picture of a most loving family. Every where they went, Susan attracted lots of appreciative male glances. Tommy and Mark were both proud of their beautiful mother but getting more and more jealousy. They become progressively more possessive about their mother by giving dirty looks to some guys wanted to take a second and third look at their beautiful sexy mother. They felt more relaxed when they saw their mother pay little or no interest in all the admiring looks from all the males even some females around them. They went into one of the big named department stores. At the ladies clothing section, Tommy and Mark started to choose clothes for their mother. They quickly selected several light-colored blouses, all semi-transparent, a couple of pale cotton miniskirt, two very short white hot pants and a few different colored long dresses all with a very high slit either in the front, the sides or the back. A middle-aged attendant watched the trio with interest and amazement. She had hardly ever seen men choose clothes for their wives or girl friends in the thirty odd years she's been in the business. Now, she saw a beautiful woman was allowing two very young boys choose clothes for her. They have to be mothers and sons she though to herself, the resemblance between them was so obvious and they sure were a most handsome family.

"Put this blouse and the dress on Mom, I want to see if they look good on you." Mark said while pick the items into which he wanted his mother to change.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.