Sex Slave Mother - Cover

Sex Slave Mother

Copyright© 1999 by John Demille

Chapter 3: Mother trained to be her sons' sex slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mother trained to be her sons' sex slave - A mother turned into a sex slave by her two teenaged sons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

It was quite an eventful day for the three members of the King family. Susan King and her two young sons will never forget what occurred in their garage as long as they lived. The beautiful young mother was repeatedly violated by her own two underage sons.

Susan was allowed to sleep that night, but she had been secured in a spreadeagled position in the middle of her own bed. Mark and Tommy slept on either side of their mother's bound, naked body. They didn't bother her all night, as if giving her and themselves much needed rest to prepare for things to come.

Next morning, after Susan made and served breakfast for her two boys in total nudity, Tommy and Mark led their naked mother into the living room. They tied her arms behind her back, her wrists almost up between her shoulder blades. But, that wasn't all that was painful. Her sons had cut off a broom, and they tied the handle behind her knees, and made her squat near the living room's window. A big-dog's leather leash was around her neck, a leather strap attached and secured her to a hook they had driven into the wall.

With the way her arms and hands had been bound behind her back, the handle of the broom behind her knees, Susan had to sit with her shoulders back. The position caused her large creamy tits to lift and strain outward. Her pink nipples, to her horror, were like hard rubber, tingling until she thought she would go out of her mind if she couldn't scratch them. The boys did not allow her any food or even to use the bathroom.

Susan could look out the window and see people walking by. She would have been most embarrassed and humiliated if strangers or neighbours could see the obscene position she was in! Fortunately, the window was covered by a sun screen. It was all so surreal to her, it was a normal Saturday out there, yet inside the house she was both the prisoner and victim of her two young sons.

She knew that Mark and Tommy loved seeing her tied up and helpless. They enjoyed being able to touch her anywhere they wanted, anytime they wanted. The lewder they could position her nude body, the better.

"And, God helps me", Susan thought, "so do I!"

When she wasn't tied up, she didn't want it, but once her sons had her bound, she found herself enjoying it more and more. The shame she felt, the horrible sense of humiliation and degradation all thrilled her. First, she was horrified to find her cunt getting soaked when they tied her up, but no longer. She now anticipated her arousal.

She wanted to piss so badly. She wanted to ask them to release her so she could take a piss, but it would have been useless. They ignored her pleas, looking at her beautiful naked bound body with those lewd eyes.

"Let's stick something up mother's fucking cunt," Mark said suddenly, looking at the way their mother's pretty pink cunt lips were spread out. He went to the kitchen and returned with a huge cucumber, holding it in front of his mother's beautiful but fearful face.

"Mark," she pleaded with her son, "please, don't make me more ashamed than I am now. Don't put that thing in me. Please, baby, darling, please don't!"

Mark stood before his mother, pretending the huge cucumber was his cock, smashing it against her erect nipples, sinking it into her creamy firm tits.

"Wanna have a suck of my big cock, Mom?" he taunted her "Come on, Mom, suck my great big cock."

"Please don't make me Mark." Susan whimpered.

Tommy stood at her side, and while Mark was trying to press the tip of the cucumber into their mother's mouth, he grabbed her tit and twisted cruelly. Her tongue shot out of her mouth, licking frantically at the cucumber, swirling about the tip.

"That's better, Mom," Mark laughed nastily. "Lick on my big green cock."

Tommy was still squeezing and twisting his mother's tit, sharp pain shooting through her chest. Susan licked furiously at the end of the cucumber, hoping her action would make Tommy release her tit.

"I bet you'd lick a real cock even better, Mom," Mark said." I bet you're a damn good cocksucker huh, Mom?"

Susan, her tongue racing about the end of the cucumber, stared up at her son, her beautiful blue eyes wet with tears and shame.

"Wanna lick on my cock, Mom?" Tommy said, "I bet your mouth is as wet and hot as your fucking cunt too."

"Let me shove this thing up Mom's cunt and you can fuck her cocksucking mouth, Tommy." Mark said, squatting and then leaning between his mother's wide-open knees.

Susan felt her son pressing the cucumber into her cunt. She closed her eyes in shame and felt tears roll down her cheeks. The cucumber was huge. It stretched her cunt painfully, and she felt as if she were being split in half. The cucumber entered her cunt after a few thrusts. Susan felt searing pain shoots from her cunt to the top of her head. Over half the cucumber was up her pussy, the other end resting on the floor. The boys stepped back and looked at their mother, eyes glowing with her shame. Tommy's cock had become very hard with excitement.

"Take it out of me" Susan begged, tears rolling down her smooth cheeks. "It hurts! Please, take that thing out of me!"

"Fuck you, cunt face," Mark said.

"Oh, God!" Susan sobbed, "Why? Why are you doing this to me? I've been a good mother, haven't I?"

Mark looked at his mother's tear streaking beautiful face.

"Because we love you, Mom! We know what's best for you." Mark said as his fingers caressed her tear striped smooth cheeks tenderly.

"How do they know? They are just boys!" Susan wondered when she didn't even know herself that she has this tendency toward bondage and submission; especially when it was done to her by her own sons!

"If you loved me, as you said, then take this thing out of me, please!" Susan pleaded again.

"What thing?" Mark laughed.

"This... this cucumber!"

"Take it out of what, Mom?" he taunted.

"Out of my... oh, damn you, Mark! Take it out of my cunt! Yes, my cunt! Does that make you happy, hearing your mother say those things? Take it out of my cunt, my pussy, my twat, my snatch! Is that better? Is that what you want your mother to say? cunt, pussy, snatch, twat!"

Susan's words caused her skin to ripple, and she knew she was excited too, She enjoyed saying those words in front of her sons, enjoyed hearing them use such words, and to her horror, found it quite pleasant when they called her lewd, degrading names. The pain in her cunt was becoming pleasure. Her cunt felt stuffed to capacity, stretched more than ever and Susan was finding pleasure in it.

She saw Tommy's cock standing up very hard, and she wished they would take the cucumber from her cunt and Tommy would fuck her. She could hardly believe she was the same woman of two days ago. She was becoming a wanton, she knew, a slut who wanted to be tied up, bound helplessly, and have her sons do all kinds of degrading things to her body.

She ran her tongue over her lips as she stared at Tommy's cock. If her hands weren't tied up, Susan would have enjoyed feeling that hard-on, playing with it, jacking him, maybe watching the come gush form that tiny piss hole. It was something she had never done before, jack a cock off and watch it squirt, but the idea was appealing to her, especially when that cock belongs to her thirteen-year-old son.

Tommy stepped closer to her, waving his cock in circles. Knowing what her son was about to do, Susan trembled. She had never had a cock so close to her face before. She watched his cock come closer, warily, as if it were a snake about to strike, She tried to pull her head back, but Tommy grabbed a handful of her blond hair, twisting it hard, making Susan cries out with pain.

Holding his mother's hair, Tommy ran the head of his cock over her throat and chin. Susan felt the wetness on her flesh, the slippery heat of his dripping fluids. She swallowed. Almost choking because Tommy had pulled her head back. He rubbed his cock over her lips and the tip of her nose leaving it wet. She felt the burning heat of his smooth cock when he moved the tip over her upper lip, then the bottom one, circling her mouth.

"Tommy, please," she whimpered, her eyes staring into his. "Don't do this. It's... so shameful."

Tommy shoved the head of his cock between his mother's lips. Susan gulped, holding her mouth opened as wide as she could, not wanting her lips to touch her son's cock. She felt his cock head on her tongue, then she felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat. She gagged, causing her lips to close around the hard, hot throbbing shaft.

Mark laughed, twisting her creamy firm naked tits painfully, watching his younger brother's cock slide inside their mother's mouth.

"Give her that cock, Tommy," he said, twisting hard on Susan's tits. "Mom, you better suck his cock. If you don't, I'm gonna tear your tits off."

The pain was excruciation, and Susan tried to bobb her head back and forth on Tommy's cock, willing to do anything to stop that searing pain in her tits. Tommy still twisting his fingers in her hair, jerked her face back and forth, watching her lips riding on his cock. Susan wasn't sucking her son now; he was fucking her mouth.

The heat of his cock, the hardness, the throbbing of it against her lips and tongue, the way it beat at her throat, surprised Susan. It wasn't as unpleasant as she thought it would be.

Mark was still twisting her tits. Tommy was still jerking her head by the hair, but the pain they were inflicting on her no longer felt so bad. Susan began to enjoy herself. The wet sounds of her mouth being jerked back and forth on Tommy's cock even sounded good to her.

The cucumber, still stuffed up her cunt, began to feel like a real cock to her. She began to lick at Tommy's cock as he jerked her head back and forth, she felt him dripping pre-come on her tongue, making it slick. She was sure her throat would be bruised; he was jerking her so hard that the head of his cock banged against her tonsils.

"I think I'm about to come." Tommy grunted, looking down at his mother's beautiful face. Susan eyes went wide. She never even had a cock in her mouth before now, let alone someone coming in it. She didn't want her son to come in her mouth. It would make her choke, maybe throw up. She tried to jerk her mouth off his cock, but he twisted her hair hard, making her scream in pain around his cock. She wanted to open her mouth, hoping his come would drip out and not go down her throat.

Tommy cupped his mother's chin, holding her mouth around his cock and he came.

Susan's eyes bugged out as she tried to scream her horror. Her son's come juice was squirting against the back of her throat, hot and scalding. She gulped, afraid not to swallow. When she gulped, her tongue pressed at Tommy's cock, and she felt its spasms as her son spewed his sperm into her mouth and down her throat. His balls pressed against her chin, his cock going deep.

To her horror, Susan felt her cunt explode, gripping in waves of orgasms around the cucumber. Her eyes rolled. Her mouth was filled with her thirteen-years-old son's hot, thick, creamy come juice. Some of it seeped from the corners of her lips, dripping to her tits. Her orgasm went on and on, her cunt spilling out large quantity of her honey girl come-juice around the cucumber embedded in her stuffed cunt.

"That was good," Tommy gasped, pulling his cock from his mother's mouth. He ran its wet tip about her lips, smearing them with come juice. "That was as good as her hot cunt, Mark."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.