Sex Slave Mother - Cover

Sex Slave Mother

Copyright© 1999 by John Demille

Chapter 1: Young Mother in Bondage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Young Mother in Bondage - A mother turned into a sex slave by her two teenaged sons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Mark King and his younger brother Tommy worked in their garage tirelessly for a couple of hours trying to get everything ready. While they hung ropes and installed pulleys in the overhead beam of the garage, they talked constantly about what they were going to do to their mother thus keeping their sexual excitement at a high pitch constantly. Their young cocks stayed very hard and firm all this time.

"We're almost done. I think we got everything that Mr. Johnson had in his basement."

What they'd been planning for weeks now were some of the most unimaginably depraved and unspeakably obscene acts to their own mother. Couple of months back, they had been playing around their neighbourhood and heard weird sounds coming through the basement window of one of their neighbours. Being their curious selves, they sneaked to the window and watched Mr. Johnson and his wife in their basement play interesting games. After that day, they often came to watch and saw the middle aged couple engage in those games often enough to get really interested in participating in such games.

Their Easter vacation was set to start the next day, and the boys figured a week without school should be plenty of time to accomplish their objective.

"Now, let's get our lovely mother out here Tommy. I think she will enjoy what we'll do to her as much as Mrs. Johnson looked like she had the other day."

Tommy opened the door of the garage peeking into the Kitchen. "Mom, Mark wants you in the garage."

Susan king, Mark and Tommy's mother was a tall blonde in her mid thirties. She had lost none of her good looks by that age; the blonde mother was exceptionally beautiful. If not for her sexy voluptuous body, she could have been one of the world's most beautiful models that graced the covers of the popular women's fashion magazines. However, with her drop dead good looks, her high tilt full breasts and a measurement of 38-28-36, she looked more like the centerfolds of pin-up magazines. With her golden blond hair down to her shoulders, glittering from constant brushing, she looked like she was only in her early twenties instead of a thirty-five-years-old mature mother of two post-pubescent boys.

Widowed for the previous two years, she almost never dated, she lived only for her two young sons. With the income from her husband's life insurance, she didn't have to work. She stayed at home and concentrated on taking care of her boys. She was totally devoted to them.

However, Susan had a hard time with her two young sons. Once puberty hit, they refused to obey her, running wild around the neighbourhood causing all kinds of trouble. She was afraid they would get into serious trouble some day. She had no control over them anymore, not since losing their father. Maybe she shouldn't have spoiled them so much by giving into their every demand, Susan thought. But, how could she refuse her handsome boys anything when she loved them so much. They are her life! The beautiful mother justified to herself.

Tommy watched his mother's dress swirling about her slim legs in a most attractive manner. Her ample tits, still firm with up-tilted nipples, strained at the bodice of her low cut sun dress made Tommy's cock get even harder.

Susan entered the garage, and she felt a little apprehensive when she saw the lust in Tommy's eyes just before he let the door close. Immediately, Tommy and Mark shoved a looped rope over their mother's right hand. Susan gave a yelp of surprise. They looped another rope on her other wrist before she could recover, and they pulled her hands behind her back.

"What are you doing?" Snapped the surprised mother struggling.

Susan's arms ached as her sons pulled her hands behind her and upwards. They pulled her backwards, and soon her arms were tied to the wall of the garage, spread as far as they go.

"Let me go right now! The two of you are in serious trouble."

Susan struggled, but the more she writhed, the more pain she felt in her shoulders. She stamped her feet in frustrated anger, glaring at her sons.

Tommy and Mark stood back, looking at their mother as she twisted. The look in their young eyes was frightening to her. How could she allow two young boys to tie her up? What are they going to do to her? It must be carnal by the way they looked at her with pure unadulterated lust in their young eyes. Tommy and Mark were too young for this, they were just little kids Susan thought, wondering where and how they had gotten such ideas.

"Let's take off Mom's panties." Tommy said. "Let's see her cunt. I wanna see if she's really hairy on her cunt."

"Tommy!" Susan snapped.

"Aw, Mom," Mark said. "You might as well shut up. We ain't gonna let you loose for a while. We are gonna have some fun with you first."

Susan saw that his cock was standing up hard. So was Tommy's cock. They were excited, she realized. None of her threats had affected them. She was helpless.

"Please," she said, thinking perhaps that pleading would help. "Please, untie me. I'm your mother. I'll forget this if you untie me now. My arms hurt."

"We gotta see your cunt first, Mom," Mark said.

"Don't say that!" Susan whimpered. "Don't say those words! I'm your mother!"

"We can say any fucking thing we wanna say." Tommy said, in his deepening voice.

"And we see any fucking thing we wanna see." Mark replied, stroking his throbbing cock though his pants.

As they approached her, Susan struggled trying to keep them from grabbing her feet, but they were fast and she didn't have much room to maneuver. Her sons looped ropes about her ankles, then pulled her feet apart, very wide. The ropes at her ankles were secured to the walls of the garage. The boys worked together until their mother was spreadeagled against the wall. Susan felt so humiliated to be tied up this way. Tears were in her eyes.

"Lift her dress," Mark said, "let's see Mom's panties."

"Don't!" Susan said quickly. "Don't you dare!"

On seeing the expression on her sons' faces, Susan softened her voice and pleaded, "You shouldn't be doing this to your own mother. It's not nice. Let me go now, and I won't ever say anything about this, never."

"It's too late, Mom. Raise her fucking dress, Tommy."

"Oh, God... please!"

Susan began to sob softly as Tommy grabbed the hem of her dress, lifting it up, exposing her long, creamy thighs. Their mother's sexy body shook as tears streamed from her beautiful blue eyes. Susan felt the hot flush of shame come over her cheeks, and she turned her head to one side, as if trying to hide her shame from her sons' eyes.

They gazed at their mother's creamy thighs, seeing them stretched wide. Tommy lifted his mother's dress higher. And his eyes went wide as her lace panties were exposed.

Susan wished she had worn another pair, not the tiny, flimsy lace bikini one that hugged her round ass tightly. They could see the shadow of her cunt hair, formed in a lovely triangle, through the thin panties. The crotch was pulled tight, and her blond pubic hair curled from the edges of it.

"Looked at her cunt!" Tommy gasped. "She sure got lots of fucking golden hair on it."

Tommy was more excited now. "Let's take her dress off. I wanna see everything."

"Yeah, let's do that!"

"Oh, please don't," Susan sobbed. "You've seen enough! Don't take my dress off."

Tommy got a knife and opened the top of his mother's dress, slicing downward. Her dress, torn all the way down the front, hung open revealing her bra that almost overflowed with her creamy tits. Susan felt naked before her sons' eyes. Wave upon wave of shameful red colour flushed hotter than ever to her beautiful face.

Tommy cut off the dress's shoulders and pulled the ruined dress from his mother's body. He stood back with Mark, both of them staring at their mother with only her bra and panties barely covering the interesting bits of her sexy body. Their eyes glowed with awed excitement. Their cocks stood up in throbbing hardness, quivering sticking out of their open zippers.

Susan glanced at her sons, and through the blur of her tears, she could not help seeing their hard cocks, surprisingly long and thick. A lurch went through her, a burning sensation. Her mind cried out at what was happening to her. Her cunt, she realized, was getting wet! Her cunt never gets wet without being touched!

"She's pretty!" Mark said in a low deep voice.

"Beautiful, you mean," Tommy corrected, looking at his mother's almost nude sexy body while gripping his cock hard.

"I think Mom is much better looking and even sexier than all those Playboy's centerfolds you hang in your room put together, bro." Tommy commented to his older brother.

"I agree totally!" Mark replied.

Susan wanted to scream, to get free. She twisted and turned. Not knowing that her movements turned her young sons on, and made them even more excited.

Mark came closer, and she felt him running his hand over her large lustrous creamy tits. She whimpered as he squeezed one, then the other soft, yet firm tit. Tommy had stepped to her side, and she felt his nervous hand moving along her smooth flat stomach, then it was between her legs, moving back and forth. Susan felt her cunt twitch, sucking inward as her younger son's palm rubbed the growing wetness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.