Owned Teacher - Cover

Owned Teacher

Copyright© 1999 by Thumb

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - She gets blackmailed into submission by her students

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Lisa drove the "well" dressed teacher out of her neighborhood. She had decided that it would be necessary to travel across town to a mall about 40 miles from home to insure the no one would recognize the teacher. When they arrived and had parked the car Mary was reminded that she was to follow 2 paces behind and speak only when given permission.

As Mary began moving across the parking lot she realized just how exposed she was. The skirt barely covered her bare thighs above her stockings and her breasts moved freely under the short crop top. The heels made her ass sway invitingly. She wanted to go back to the car and hide herself but she knew she couldn't do that. With the new pictures that Lisa had she was hers for as long as she wanted her.

The first stop was at the Victoria's Secret store. Lisa picked out a red leotard one size too small, two pair of black spandex shorts, again one size too small and several camisoles in various colors. Lisa lead Mary to the changing room and instructed her, "Try on each article and come out to show me how it looks."

Mary moved into the changing room and removed her clothing. She put on the leotard which was clearly too tight and rode up into her ass crack and hugged her bare pussy. She struggled into the too tight spandex and opened the door expecting to see Lisa. But Lisa was no where to be seen. Cautiously she move to the door of the changing area and saw Lisa across the store looking at bras. She waited for Lisa to see her thinking she would come over and look at the outfit. When Lisa spotted her she waved for her to come to her. Red faced Mary walked across the store in the too tight exercise outfit. When she got to Lisa she was ordered to turn and show the sales girl how she looked. "That looks a little uncomfortable," said the clerk.

"She like it that way don't you Mrs. C.?"

The humiliated teacher answered "Yes Ms. Simon."

"Good. Go put you stockings and skirt on and try on the camisoles."

The red faced teacher turned and hurried back to the safety of the changing area. She again dressed in the garter belt, stockings skirt and heels. She put on a black camisoles which covered her better the top she had worn into the store. She was again forced to prance on her heels across the store and model for Lisa and the sales girl. "Now that fits well," commented the salesgirl.

"Get a smaller size and try it on Mrs. C."

Mary got a smaller size and after trying it on and modeling for Lisa and the sales girl she was told to get one of each color in the smaller size.

When Mary had changed back into her short crop top she came out of the changing area and went to Lisa in the bra department.

"What size do you wear Mrs. C.?"

"35c Ms. Simon" whispered the embarrassed teacher in front of the sales girl.

"We'll take this one," said Lisa handing Mary a 34b bra. Then Lisa moved across the store to corsets and girdles. "Do you have those measurements Mrs. C.?"

Yes Ms. Simon she answered handing her the paper from her purse. "Chest, 35; Waist, 23; Hips, 33". Looking though the corsets she found one size 21" waist. Then she found a body shaper with measurement 34b, 21, 31. "Get these too." Lisa also handed her teacher several garter belts in various colors and several different colors of stockings.

Mary took all her purchases to the check out and a different sales clerk began to ring up her purchases. "Oh I think this is the wrong size Maam. It looks too small for you." she said as she was ringing the body shaper.

"She likes them tight," answered Lisa for the bewildered teacher. She had never spent this much money shopping for herself in her life and she knew they were just beginning.

The next stop was a store which was very popular with teenage girls. Lisa forced Mary to try on and model for her and a young salesgirl several skirts, blouses, dresses and sweaters. She spent over $400.00 on clothing which was respectable for a teenage girl but slightly out of place for a middle aged school teacher. "This will all go along with your new 'younger' image Mrs. C." Mary knew she would feel ridiculous wearing these clothes to school but at least she wouldn't get fired for wearing them.

Mary was now loaded down with packages as they moved down the mall. As they passed the food court Lisa decided she was hungry. She sat down and ordered Mrs. C. to get her a chicken sandwich and fries with a coke."

Mary got the food for Lisa and was ordered to stand next to her holding all the packages while Lisa enjoyed her lunch and her teachers humiliation. "If you want something go get it," said Lisa, "But remember you need to 'dip it' before eating it."

Of course Mary wasn't hungry. Why was her pussy wet?

After Lisa finished and Mary had cleared the table they moved to a trendy shoe store. Mary was told to sit and now her short skirt became a real problem. The young man who came-up to wait on her asked "May I help you?" as he looked at her long exposed legs.

"She would like to see all the 5" heels with ankle straps that you have to start." said Lisa

speaking for the humiliated teacher.

"Size?"

"What size Mrs. C.?"

"7 1/2b"

"Get size 7 and 7 1/2 a and b, " directed Lisa.

The young man hurried off and returned shortly with an arm full on boxes. Kneeling before the teacher he began to help her try on the shoes. It was impossible for Mary to keep her knees together as he tried on pair after pair of heels. She was forced to prance on the high heels around the store. The shoes were mostly either too tight or too short. After trying on over 10 pairs of shoes with 5" heels and several pair with 3" and 4" heels Mary's face was quite red. Much to her humiliation her pussy was literally dripping.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.