Owned Teacher - Cover

Owned Teacher

Copyright© 1999 by Thumb

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - She gets blackmailed into submission by her students

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Mary awoke at 5:30 A.M. to find her fingers still in her soaked pussy. She immediately completed her morning masturbation, struggling to stop before orgasm as required. She forced her exhausted body to the shower. She took a long shower and felt slightly better after drying her hair and doing her make up. Her mind was in a turmoil. She couldn't understand why her pussy was constantly hot and wet. She had flashes of hard cocks invading her mind and she had a unconscious desire to please Lisa. What was wrong with her. She was a mother, wife and teacher. These thoughts were sick.

So Lisa had some pictures of her. She should just face the music and get out of this situation. But she knew she didn't have the courage to fight Lisa. The pictures were bad but the videos would put her in jail. She had everything to lose and nothing to gain by fighting Lisa but she knew what she was doing was wrong. With her mind thoroughly confused she padded naked to the kitchen to fix breakfast for Lisa.

At exactly 7:00 Mary woke Lisa. The aroma of toast and coffee filled the house. Lisa slipped on a robe and lead her pet back to the kitchen. Lisa ate the delicious breakfast while the hungry teacher stood obediently drinking a cum laced cup of coffee. Lisa also permitted Mary to eat a dry piece of toast.

Lisa was headed for upstairs after eating leaving the kitchen for Mary to clean when she noticed the answering machine blinking. She pressed the button and heard Bill Clark's voice. He had called the night before and basically said the normal miss you and stuff but what interested Lisa the most was the last sentence. "I'll be home Thursday night around 6:30. Could you pick me up at the airport?" Lisa hurried upstairs to get ready for school.

When Mary came up to her room she found her clothes for the day laid out on the bed. A black garter belt with black stockings, a short full black print skirt, a black camisole and an open weave knit vest with 4" black ankle strap heels to complete the outfit. Mary inspected herself in the mirror and found she actually looked 15 years younger. The only drawbacks to the outfit were the lack of panties and bra. She was very aware that her bare ass was only inches from view and her nipples were protruding through the camisole and if the vest were to shift from the position she had arranged it they would be noticeable to her students.

Mary went down to meet Lisa in the kitchen. Lisa handed her a lunch she had prepared for her and said, "No peeking until lunch time pet."

"Yes, Ms. Simon" answered Mary as she removed her collar and leash and placed them in her purse. She thought she would have to get a larger purse soon with everything Lisa made her carry with her.

The morning went almost normally. The only distractions were her constant state of excitement and the fact that she caught herself looking at the boys in her class imagining the size of their cocks. Every time this happened she was repulsed at her thoughts.

As lunch approached Mary became apprehensive. She knew Lisa always had some disgusting, embarrassing activity for her in her lunch. When the bell rang for lunch Mary took her lunch bag to the faculty dining room. People had stopped asking her to sit. She went over to the corner counter and opened her lunch. Inside she found a salad with crackers, a small apple a bottle of chili powder and a note.

Pet, enjoy your lunch. There is nothing special for you to do before you eat.

After lunch you are to go back to your room and do your regular after lunch

playing. When the bell rings for the end of lunch you are to dip your finger

into the chili powder and dab It onto your clit. Do this just before you open the

door to let my class in.

L

Mary ate her lunch and then proceeded to her room. Locking the door she lifted her skirt and fingered her pussy to the point of orgasm. Her mind told her this was wrong but her body betrayed her. Stopping before she orgasmed was very difficult. Her body craved release. When the bell rang Mary quickly dipped her wet finger into the chili powder and dabbed it on her clit as ordered. She opened the door and suddenly her pussy was on fire. Before she knew what was happening her body was rocked by an intense orgasm. She had to grab the desk to remain standing and bite her tongue to keep from crying out.

Her students filed into the room and while they gave her strange looks no one could tell the problem. Mary's pussy continued to spasm as the chili powder migrated through her wet pussy. She was afraid to move because she knew another orgasm was on its way.

Mary struggled with her burning pussy. She was beginning to sweat and her pussy was gushing trying to extinguish to fire. All of her students were now seated and looking at her. She had to do something. "Class I want you to open your books and read sections 2 through 9."

Mary glanced at Lisa and saw her shaking her head no as if she could read her mind. Mary had planned to go to the restroom and quench the fire In her pussy. But seeing Lisa she knew she was going to have to deal with it here. She would have loved to sit behind her desk and try to cope with the burning but she wasn't permitted to sit. A second orgasm rushed through her body causing her to grip the desk tighter. By this time she was sweating profusely and her knees were weak. Somehow Mary managed to get through the class. Lisa did ask about that 'smell' again before the bell sent the students to their next class. Thankfully Mary had the next period open and went to the restroom and tried to ease the burning with paper towels soaked in cold water. As she was leaving the restroom after drying her self and her thighs of the copious juices which soaked the tops of her stockings and the back of her skirt. The burning in her pussy was diminished but there was no way to douse the fire completely.

The rest of the day Mary was constantly dabbing the moisture from her face and between classes running to the restroom to dry the constant secretions of her pussy. When the end of the day finally arrived Mary couldn't even remember what she had taught during the afternoon. Her mind was totally centered between her legs.

Lisa came strolling in as Mary was wiping her forehead.

"A little warm pet?" asked Lisa.

"Ms. Simon that was a terrible trick. I had three orgasms right in front of my class. I can't afford to lose this job or my reputation." yelled Mary.

"You did well pet. I knew you would control yourself but it was amusing to watch. If you get caught everyone will think you are the sick one. No one knows about us remember."

"Yes Ms. Simon. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"Sorry doesn't cut it pet. Give me your purse and bend over your desk."

"Please Ms. Simon. Not here. I'm sorry." begged the teacher as she handed her purse to her student.

Lisa flipped Mary's skirt up over her up turned ass and proceeded to spank her ass with the hairbrush until it was bright red. Mary was squirming on the desk and the tears were running down her face smearing her make up. Lisa noted the flow between Mary's legs and knew she had this bitch.

Lisa ordered the spanked teacher to the corner. "Put your nose in the corner and hold your skirt high so I can see your red ass when I come back. Don't move an inch." Lisa left the room leaving the spanked teacher on display in the corner.

Mary wanted to die of shame. What if someone came by? Bubba was around. He made her nervous. She could hear someone walking down the hall. Mary could feel the juices running down here legs as her fear grew. She knew someone was at the door but she dare not look. "Unwrap your cum collectors and place them in your wastebasket for Bubba. He must think you're really hot stuff." said Lisa. Mary breathed a sigh of relief that it was Lisa as she lowered her skirt and moved to obey. Mary blushed making her face as red as her ass and placed the 7 used rubbers in the trash. She hoped Bubba wouldn't notice them.

"I'll drop you at the gym pet on my way to take Amy to dinner. I want you to drink 2 cans of orange juice for nutrition while you are there. We will pick you up in 2 hours. Continue the same exercises as last week. They seem to be working.' I made an appointment to have your nails done at 6:30."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.