Preacher's Wife - Cover

Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 1999 by OneSickPuppy

Chapter 5: Expansion

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Expansion - Her preacher husband is not doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

While Bill was suffering from knowing too much, his wife and son were laying in bed, their arms and legs still entwined, both of them simply enjoying the closeness of their lover. They were tremendously happy.

John was lying behind his mother, his right hand filled with one of her heavy, pregnant breasts, while his left hand stroked her expanding belly. John was still awestruck by the thought that it was his children who were making his mother's belly so large. He was holding her close to him, as he did now every night, just so he could feel the lives growing within her. He looked forward eagerly to the first time he felt his babies kick in their collective mother's belly.

Janet was a happy and satiated woman for the first time in too many months. Her son had become her perfect lover and she wanted nothing more out of life than to please him. It thrilled her to know that she could please him best by having his babies.

But now she wanted to give him something else he would love.

"John, I love you very much and I want to keep doing this with you forever, but we have to think about the future." she began. She knew it sounded kind of ominous, but she was setting him up for a very pleasant surprise.

"What about the future, Mom. You know I will take care of you. I can get a job that pays at least as well as Dad's, even without going to college. And until then, we'll just let old Limp Dick take support us."

"I like the way you think," she said, "but have you thought about the girls."

"Shit, Mom! I hadn't. That was selfish of me. I know Dad will take good care of them, if we have to leave, but I really don't want to abandon them to him."

Janet nodded. "I agree, especially with the way they feel about you."

"Huh?"

Janet giggled. "Don't you know your little sisters adore you? From the stupid look on your face, I guess you didn't. And there is something else about them you don't know."

John was embarrassed to have neglected his sisters for so long. "Yeah, I'll bet there is a lot about them I don't know. I guess I'm a pretty crummy excuse for a big brother.'

"Oh, don't be too hard on yourself, John. You've been kind of preoccupied these last few months. But that is kind of what I wanted to tell you. The girls know about us."

John was dumbfounded. "SHIT!! Mom, if they blab..."

Janet put her finger to his lips to silence him. "They won't. The problem is that, like I said, they both adore you, and they want you as much as I do."

John almost fell out of bed. "Holy cow! Mom, what am I supposed to do?"

"That depends on your stamina."

John was so stunned that he rolled away from his mother and actually did fall off the bed.

"Mom! You can't mean what I think that means!"

Janet was trying to suppress her laughter as she looked at her son and lover lying on the floor tangled in the blankets. "Well, honey, if you think I mean that I think you should think it over and if you are willing and they are willing, you should start fucking your sisters, well yeah, that's it."

"Aren't they a little young?" John asked, climbing back onto the bed. "Their just babies."

"They are almost eleven, and speaking of babies, I think we need to be careful. They'll be starting to ovulate soon, and they probably are a little young to get pregnant. So when they're fertile, you'll either have to skip your sisters or wear a rubber."

"MOM!! You act like you expect me to do it with them!"

"Oh, I do," replied Janet. "May and June are as pretty as the months your father named them for, and when you see their cute little baby titties and sniff the sex smells coming out of those hairless little pussies, you'll get as hard as any other male.

"And if those aren't reason enough, can you imagine how furious your father will be?"

John was stung by those words and her turned to face his mother with doubts eating at him for the first time. "Mom, how much of what we do is you trying to get even with Dad, and how much is because you love me? I have to know that I mean something to you; that I'm not just a way to torture Dad."

For a moment Janet wondered which of them was the adult. His question was a serious one and it had to be considered if they were to have a future.

"John, when we first started fooling around, I was a horny and frustrated, sex-starved woman. I was also insane with anger; I wanted your father's cock and balls on a silver platter. And when I found myself falling for your sweet-talk, I did think of how much I could hurt him by fucking you. But now, I'm a happy and contented woman whose deeply in love with the father of her unborn babies. Sure, I still enjoy sticking it to the good reverend, but that's just a sideline now. Now I want to make you happy and keep a smile on your lips and a hard-on between your legs.

"And one way to do that is to keep you supplied with tight, hot pussy. And I know you like family pussy. Besides I love your sisters and I want them to be happy too. I trust you to keep us all soothed until our sons are ready to help you out."

John sighed and relax, and as he did so, he suddenly began to see his little sisters the way his mother had described them. And his cock hardened as he imagined sinking his hardness into their baby cunts.

Janet saw he drift away and smiled to herself. It was a little sad not to have him all to herself, but at least she was keeping him safely within the family. And she was the only one who was giving him babies. That should keep her number one on his list.

The lovers got home two days later to find Bill Riordan had ensconced himself in the master bedroom. He figured that if he was in the big bed, it was one sure way to keep John out.

But Janet trumped him again. She went to the closet and removed her clothing, then headed for her son's bedroom. She slowed just long enough to take another chunk out of Bill's self-esteem. "Our son's bed is a little small, but I like going to sleep with his cock in me, so I don't mind."

And Bill had made a serious tactical error. Had he moved into John's room, leaving the master bedroom to his wife and son, Bill would have been in a good position to keep his son away from the girl's room. Instead, Bill was isolated in his own home and John had free access to his little sisters.

The mating of the siblings was put on hold, however, when May got her first period the day John and Janet returned. And June had hers a week later.

Janet used the extra time to prepare. She thought that the girls should lose their virginities on the same night, and she wanted to watch, but she knew it would make them nervous. So she had carefully drilled a hole in the wall of the girls room so she could watch from the adjoining bathroom.

The big night came one evening when Bill was called away to a church function. Bill was loosing touch with reality and had started to deal with his wife and son by denying their incest. And likewise he had wiped from his mind his daughters desire to fuck their brother. That was why he was completely oblivious to the sexual tension around the dinner table that night. The giggling of his daughters and the lust and want in his son's eyes made it clear that as soon as Bill was out of the way John was going to make his preteen twin sisters his incestuous mates. But the reverend refused to see it.

Shortly after Bill left Janet said she was tired and was going to bed. In fact she went to the bathroom, turned out the light and waited for her children to start the show.

A few minutes later she heard the giggling kids going into the girls' room and Janet looked through the hole. She saw John coming into the room with a sister on each side. The horny little girls were rubbing their bodies against John while he ran his hands over their asses. Janet had a small orgasm when she started to wonder if her son was going to take his sisters ass cherries tonight. She swore to herself that she would see that, whenever it happened; tonight, tomorrow, next year. She had to see it.

John was kissing his sisters, and teaching them the importance of tongues in sex. Both of them were eager students and they drove their tongues into his mouth as willingly as he did theirs.

And his hands were not idle. As the trio settled on a bed John switched his manual explorations from their asses to their budding little breasts. The girls moaned as their brother teased their nipples through their blouses and they both wanted his hands on their naked tits, and his mouth as well.

John was soon working the buttons of his sisters' blouses open and sliding his hands inside to touch their just blossoming breasts. John loved the heft and size of his mother's pregnant breasts, but he was now discovering the joys of small tops. His sisters' had only tiny little tit buds, but they were almost all nipple and he knew he could take all of them into his mouth.

Pushing their blouses aside John was soon liking and sucking at the girls tiny breasts, making them sigh wish pleasure. He was also tweaking their little nipples, bring girlish yelps of joy from his sisters.

John knew that he could please both girls at the same time for only so long. That soon he would have to concentrated on just one of them at a time. He hoped they wouldn't fight. It would spoil the delicious time they were all having together.

In the bathroom Janet was stroking her pregnant belly and silently urging her son to go faster. She wanted to she her little girls impaled on their brothers big cock, almost as much they wanted it themselves.

As if sensing his mother's demand, John slid one hand under each girl's skirt and moved up to their panty covered pussies. His work on their tits had not gone unrewarded. Both girls were hot and wet between their legs and he could feel the dampness of arousal on their panties.

"Lie back, girls," he told them, then he pulled up their skirts to uncover their panties. "These have got to go," he said and began working the wet undergarments down his sisters' legs.

When he had stripped off their underpants he told the sweet little girls to spread their legs and then he started to finger their pussies. He ran his fingers through their slits, reveling in the softness of their pussy lips, and the wetness that was collecting in them. Then he pushed a finger into each little pussy mouth. And as his sisters groaned, his left hand touched an obstruction in May's tight tunnel.

"Don't push too hard," she said. "I want you to break it with your cock!"

"Goes as deep in me as you want," said June. "I don't have a cherry for you to pop, but I swear, I never had a cock in me before tonight and I'm just as much a virgin as May."

John knew he had to fuck, NOW! He had been wondering which of the girls to do first, but June's declaration had decided him. He would take her first. Since she didn't have a hymen he could get into her more easily. And if it turned out her cunt was too small to take him, he would know not to try with the even tighter, intact virgin on his right.

"Oh, June, I gotta fuck you right now! Get in the center of the bed! Take that skirt off!"

June was thrilled to know that she was about to have her virgin fuck, and delighted to be chosen first. She would get to feel her gorgeous brother's big pole in her pussy before her May did. But she did feel kind of sorry that May had to wait. The something she had read in one of Johnny's porno books (taken without his permission) came to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.