Preacher's Wife - Cover

Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 1999 by OneSickPuppy

Chapter 4: Torment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Torment - Her preacher husband is not doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

The next two days had been a sexual carnival for the incestuous pair. They fucked like bunnies, of course, but they were so confident that they had succeeded on the first fuck that they didn't limit themselves to cock-in-cunt fucking. Janet sucked her son off several times, swallowing his sperm every time and remarking that a pregnant woman need plenty of protein in her diet. And she had let John fuck her in the ass for the first time.

She didn't bother to pregnancy tests, nor did she make a big announcement to her son when she missed her period the following month. And John didn't show any great surprise when he realized that in the six weeks since what they now called "Baby Night" his mother had not put him off with "wrong time of the month".

But if they were happy and fulfilled, Bill Riordan was going through hell.

It had started when he came back from his retreat. The topic had been "Religion & Sexuality". Bill had come expecting to have his attitude that sex was necessary but sinful reinforced. Instead, he had found that most of his fellow ministers were opposed to immorality, but saw sex with their wives as a delightful, God-given and God-blessed pleasure.

Over the week he had come to see that he had been a fool. Here he was married to a lovely and desirable woman, and one moreover who was as hot a cat on a tin roof, and he was pushing her away. As soon as he got back he was determined to mount his wife and give her a royal fucking.

Only it had not gone that way. When he announced his new attitude towards sex Janet had reacted not with passion, but with scorn.

"Oh, goody," she said, venom dripping from her words. "You went off and got permission from God to fuck your wife. Big fucking deal. The only permission you ever needed was mine and I gave it far too willingly. Now I'm taking it back.

"You want to come? Well you had better thank God he gave you a strong right hand!"

Janet had not been acting. She was furious with her husband for coming home and trying to disrupt, albeit unknowingly, her wonderful mating with her son. And to do so because he now thought God said it was okay only made her madder.

Now Bill was getting angry. "See here, woman. A husband has rights..."

"HA!" she cut him off. "Don't even think of saying that. You gave up any rights you had to my body when you refused to give me what I needed. What I had a right to expect from a husband. Well now I've decided I don't need you feeble cock. Get out of my sight."

Bill was hurt by her words, but he figured she'd get over it. Her own carnal needs would overcome the weak woman and bring her to his bed. And soon he hoped. Up until now he had taken his almost permanent case of "blue balls" as a sign of his holiness. Not it just made him horny and anxious.

But weeks and even months passed Janet showed no sign of coming around to her husband's new way of thinking. And she showed no signs of the sexual frustration she had felt before. Bill began to worry that she might be abusing herself again, and that he was sure that was still a sin.

Then one day while rummaging around in the bathroom closet for a fresh roll of toilet paper Bill noticed an unopened box of tampons. It was strange, because he knew that Janet had purchased a new box just before he left. If this was a new box then Janet had gone through a whole box in three months, which he doubted since it was the "jumbo" size box. But if it was the same box, then Janet hadn't used a tampon in the last three months and that was possible only if...

Bill stopped that train of thought before it could leave the station. His wife wouldn't step out on him. For one thing, he would have heard. The story would have been all over town and people would be giving him pitying looks while they laughed behind his back.

Then a new idea occurred to him. The twins must have started having periods. Three women might use up the box in a few months. That was it.

Now Bill was a little miffed. You'd think that Janet would mention such an important milestone in his children's lives to him. Why, he would have to talk to the girls and see to it that they didn't let their hormones run away with them and lead them into a life of sin.

He saw Janet in the living room reading the paper and decided to confront her about this. "Excuse me, Janet, but haven't you forgotten to tell me something?"

She looked at him coldly. "I doubt it. Anything I feel like saying to you, I'll say."

"I mean about the girls having their periods! A father has the right to know such things," he replied.

"The girls aren't having periods, yet. But I do expect them to start soon," she mused.

"But if they aren't using tampons, why did you buy a new box so soon?"

Janet was thrilled. She had been waiting for a chance to drop her bombshell on him and he had just provided the opening. "I didn't. I haven't bought tampons in about three months."

Bill was suddenly worried for his wife. Was she ill? "Are you okay, Janet. I mean you're too young to be starting menopause."

She smiled, "You're so right. I am too young. Still young enough to get pregnant."

Bill was floored by her announcement, made so casually. "Pregnant?! What did you do, take advantage of me while I was sleeping?"

"As if I would stoop so low! You want to know, I'll tell you. I found a boy and made him an man. And then we made a baby together."

Bill collapsed into his chair like a man who's just received a body blow. He couldn't breathe, his vision was fuzzy and all he was conscious of was the hateful smile on his wife's lips. Finally he managed to say one word. "Who?"

"You'll know soon enough. Maybe for right now I just want you to wander around town looking at every boy over the age of nine wondering if he was the one. Wondering if he's a better cocksman than you. Because I assure you my lover can do things to my pussy you never even came close to."

It was then that John came into the room. "Hi Mom, what up with Dad?" he asked, seeing the state his father was in.

Bill raised his head, "Your harlot mother has disgraced us, son. She has given her body to some little boy and conceived a child with him. She is going to put our family name on her bastard. She is disgusting."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.