Preacher's Wife - Cover

Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 1999 by OneSickPuppy

Chapter 3: Fulfillment

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Fulfillment - Her preacher husband is not doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Janet was happier than she had been in years. The last four months had been wonderful. From the day he was born she had know that her son was the greatest thing that ever happened to her; but she hadn't guessed how important he would be. She was finally getting the love and sex she craved and her husband was no longer berating her at every turn.

Bill Riordan was also a happy man. He was finally free of his wife's carnal lusts and so able to concentrate on serving his congregation. His children were healthy and happy, especially John who seemed even stronger and more confident than ever before.

And John was very happy. He was getting what every boy wanted, fucking rights to his own mother. And even better, he was fucking the woman who turned more heads than any other female in town.

May and June were not so happy. They sensed a new closeness between Janet and John. The girls didn't mind that, but they regretted that they were spending less time with their adored big brother. For one thing they were not included in that new closeness, and for another, their mother had signed them up for practically every after school program in the state. It was like she didn't ever want them to come home.

That wasn't true. Janet just preferred that they not be home when she was with her son.

Janet was John's room, preparing for their usual afternoon of lovemaking when she felt the onset of her period. It took her by surprise as she hadn't expected it for at least two more days. It was disappointing to know that she was going to miss three or four days of her son's marvelous fucking, 'But, ' she thought, 'better to be early, than "late".'

When John came home an hour later he was surprised to find his mother fully clothed. At first he thought that they must have had unexpected company, or perhaps his father had come home early. But his mother soon corrected him.

"Bad news, babe," she said. "I got the 'curse' and we can't fuck today."

John responded angrily. "GODDAMN IT, MOM! I hate it when you're on the rag. I don't want to miss a day of fucking with you and we lose almost a week a month to your period. I can't take much more of this."

Janet sighed. "There's not much we can do about it, though is there. I'll get a period every month until I hit the change. And by then, I'll be too old for you."

John felt guilty about his outburst and he took his mother's face in his hands and kissed her gently. "You'll never be too old for me, Mom. I want to be with you the rest of my life." Then he got a wild gleam in his eye. "But there is something we can do about your period. I think there's a way to stop it without waiting for the change."

Janet pushed her son away, not roughly, but firmly. "There sure is, Buster Brown. But, it isn't going to do you any good."

"Why not?"

There was shock in Janet's face as she answered. How could anyone ask such a question? "Why not?" she mocked. "Why not just shoot the next person who cuts you off on the freeway? Why not set fire to the school if you don't feel like going? Why not steal money from a blind man's tin cup? Because, there are some things you just don't do, that's why not!"

John wasn't buying it. "Mom, every one of the things you just listed HAS happened. And more than once. I'll but this has happened too!"

"Sure," she replied. "It happened to Oedipus and look what happened to him!"

John let it drop for a while and Janet offered to suck him off, but the mood had been ruined and neither of them were really in the mood. But the seed had been planted and it would work on both of their minds like a broken tooth in the days and weeks to come.

It was about a week later that Janet found her son, deeply absorbed in one of his prego magazines. His proud young cock was fully erect as he thumbed through the pages. Janet moved to the bed and slid her mouth down over his cock, teasing the pee slit with her tongue. John groaned at the wondrous sensation and putting the magazine aside and putting his hands on the back of his mother's head he held her in place while he fucked her mouth.

Some minutes later, after John had filled his mom's mouth with his cum, they lay on the bed, naked, fondling each other and preparing for a second round. John was teasing his mother's nipples and remembering how they had become lovers after discussing his fascination with pregnant women. He remembered how she had described her breasts during her pregnancy and he knew he had to see her that way. He would die if he did not see her breasts and belly swollen with a child.

His child.

"Mom," he began, "is it true that pregnant women are totally hot to fuck all the time?"

"Well," Janet replied, "I can't speak for all pregnant women, but I was sure horny when I had you and the girls in my tummy. Maybe I was too horny for my own good."

"Bullshit, Mom. There's no such thing as too horny."

"There is for some people," she answered, and then she told him a story. How during her second pregnancy Bill had caught her fingering her cunt. It hadn't really been an accident; she had hoped to stir up her prudish husband with a display of wanton sexuality. But her plan had backfired. "He called me a slut and a whore and a harlot, and then he hit me," she wept.

Up to this moment John had been mostly amused and in a perverse way even grateful for his father's sexual repression. But now he was angry that his mother and lover had been treated so horribly. Now he was determined to make his father pay for his abuse. John was going to humiliate and destroy his father.

And he was going to enjoy doing it. Step one was knocking up his mother.

"He's an asshole, Mom. Forget it. You know I'd never treat you that way if you were pregnant with my baby. I would adore you and love you more than ever."

Janet wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at her son. "That's nice, John, but I'm still not going to have your baby. Don't you know how dangerous inbreeding can be?"

John kissed her and laughed. "I'm not really in the mood to debate biology with you right now, Mom. I'd rather fuck you, but since you raised the question, you know we don't share all the same genes. I'm only half you. I agree there would be more risk with the girls, but it should be safe for us."

Janet sat up. "So you've been thinking about doing it with your sisters! How long has this been going on?"

"Nothing is going on, Mom! I've never laid a finger on either one of them and I don't intend to. I just mentioned it to show that there are more dangerous mating combinations than mother and son. You know, Oedipus' kids turned out just fine."

Janet lay down again and laid her head on John's chest. "I love you so much, Johnny, but I can't bring myself to do it."

John put his lips to her ear and whispered, "Do you want to, Mom?"

She closed her eyes and said softly, "Yes. But I'm afraid."

John felt a thrill run through his body. He was sure that her desire to have his baby would soon overcome her fears. It was only a matter of time now.

John didn't press the issue that day or for weeks after. He just made sure that his mother saw him thumbing through his prego magazines every day. Each time she found him looking at pictures of pregnant women he would raise his eyes and look at her longingly.

And it was working. Janet wanted to make her son as happy as he had made her. And it would be such a deliciously sinful thing to do. She daydreamed about throwing an adulterous pregnancy in her worthless husband's face. He wouldn't dare acknowledge that he wasn't the father; it would destroy him with the congregation. She would force him to raise her bastard child and claim it as his own.

Two months passed and John's sixteenth birthday rolled around. The family had a great day together and John got the best presents they could afford. And it was nice that they were grownup gifts. No more model trains and roller skates. His father gave him a motor bike (used) while his sisters had pitched in to get him a leather motorcycle jacket, "Just like they wear on CHiPS!" they promised him. His mother gave him a new suit, and a look that promised more adult pleasures later.

The next morning after his father had left for church and the girls had gone to the mall with some friends Janet insisted that John model his new suit for her. "I want to see how much of an adult you've become," she told him,

While John stood before his mother in his new store-bought suit, she removed her clothes and sat on his bed. "The suit is only part of your birthday present," she said. "Look in the inside pocket of the coat."

John reached into his new suit and pulled out a folded piece of paper. "What's this, Mom?"

"It's my birth control prescription. I took my last pill yesterday. It's up to you to decide if I get more. Either give me the prescription or..."

Janet didn't have to finish. John was already tearing the prescription into very small pieces. "I don't want you to ever take them again, Mom."

"One isn't enough for you, eh!" Janet said giggling. "How many 'brothers' and 'sisters' do you want?"

"As many as I put in you, Mom!" he said, pulling frantically at the suit. He had to be naked and coupled with his mother NOW!

"Careful with that suit, son," Janet said. "You aren't going to get me pregnant today. My fertile time won't be for a week at least."

Finally naked John said, "Best to not take any chances, Mom. Who knows my "little sister" may be trying to get out of your ovaries right now, since she knows we are going to do it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.