Preacher's Wife - Cover

Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 1999 by OneSickPuppy

Chapter 2: Discovery

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Discovery - Her preacher husband is not doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

Janet was depressed and angry and she had to DO something, anything. So she launched herself into a frenzy of cleaning. The activity would help her cope with the building rage and, what the hell, it had to be done sometimes. She had finished the dishes, vacuumed the livingroom and was starting on the laundry. Going into John's rooms she gathered his dirty clothes and then decided to strip is bed and wash the sheets as well. Normally she would have had John do it, but she wanted to keep moving, so she grabbed the bottom sheet and tugged it away from the mattress.

As she did so she shifted the mattress slightly and she noticed the corner of a magazine sticking out from between the mattress and the box springs. Janet grinned. Did every adolescent boy 'hide' his Playboys under their mattress, she wondered. Didn't they know that every mother knew that trick and could easily find her son's jerk off material if she wanted too. Still, she was a bit intrigued and so she pulled the magazine into the open. 'Let's see' she thought, 'what gets my baby boy hard.'

She was taken aback by the magazine, however. It wasn't some relatively innocuous nudie mag like Playboy or Penthouse. This was a hard-core sex magazine and it was a little on the kinky side. "Pregnant Pussy" the title proclaimed luridly. As she thumbed through the magazine Janet saw dozens of color photos of pregnant women fucking, sucking cock, even being fucked in the ass. She felt a little dizzy and very horny. Her son clearly had a much stronger libido than his father. She wondered if there was more.

Pulling the mattress off completely she found several more featuring pregnant women having sex and a video cassette called "Ready to Drop". All of these were marked "Not for Sale to Minors" but Janet was not overly concerned. She was sure any reasonably determined boy could find a way around the blue laws to get access to the sexual material that interested him.

She wondered what she should do. It was out of the question to mention John's porn stash to Bill. It would just set him off again, and somehow Janet was sure he would blame her for their son's being interested in sex. Shit, couldn't that old fogy remember how he had been as a teen?

Finally she decided to take care of the matter herself. She wasn't going to scream at John or demand that he get rid of his pornography, but she did want to talk to him. She wondered about his obvious fascination with pregnant woman and sex.

And she would have all of tomorrow to do it. Bill was taking the girls to a church 'dads and daughters' picnic, so she and John would be alone.

Janet wanted to deny the sudden tingle in her pussy as she realized she had her son all to herself tomorrow, but it was real. She giggled to herself. If Bill knew about it he would have a stroke. Better not tell him she thought.

The next morning, a Saturday, Janet sent her husband and daughters off early while John slept in. It had been another cold night in the marital bed, with Bill and Janet keeping as far away from each other as the size of the bed would allow. Janet considered not letting him in the room at all, but she was afraid of how the children would react. Fortunately they hadn't been awakened by their parent's earlier argument, but they were bound to notice if Daddy took up permanent residence on the couch.

After Bill and the girls were gone Janet had another cup of coffee and then knocked on John's door. "Johnny, it's Mom. Can I come in?"

"Sure, Mom," John replied, sleepiness still slurring his speech.

Janet entered the room and saw that John was just waking up. She decided not to wait until later to talk to him because she knew this was going to be awkward and she wanted to get it over with.

"How are you feeling today?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, Mom. I'll get up in a little bit and have breakfast. I may play a little ball this afternoon with Tony and the guys."

"I wanted to talk to you, John because I'm afraid there was a little accident yesterday. I was doing the laundry and when I pulled the sheets off your bed, well, I'm afraid I found your library. I admit it was snooping, but a parent has a responsibility to look out for her children, and frankly I was shocked to see what you keep under your bed."

John turned bright red when she mentioned his "library" and now he was hiding his face under a pillow. This was the most embarrassing moment in his young life and he was also terrified of how his father was going to react. Since there hadn't been any explosions yet he guessed she hadn't told him.

"Please, don't tell Dad. I'll do anything you say. I wash the car, pull weeds, do the dishes. I swear, I'll get rid of those books and never look at anything like them again," he begged.

"Now don't lie, John. Not to me and not to yourself. You're a healthy boy and you are full of hormones and urges and you'll have to have some kind of release. And at least you're not looking at other boys. That would have killed your father.

"Speaking of whom, I have no intention of telling him. He doesn't handle sexual issues very well, and I think he has managed to forget how he behaved when he was your age. So don't worry about that."

Then Janet bit her lip and asked the question she really want to. "Johnny," she said, whispering, "why are you looking at pictures of pregnant women? I expected you to have some sort of porn hidden around here, but I thought it would just be nudie magazines like Playboy or Penthouse, maybe a Hustler. But these are so graphic, and I never really thought that pregnant women were sexy."

"MOM! SHIT!" Johnny yelped. "I'm sorry about saying that, Mom, but, JEEZE I can't talk about things like that with you!?

"Have you ever talked about them with your father?" she asked, knowing damn well he had not.

"Yeah, right, Mom. I'm supposed to go to Uptight poster boy and say, 'Hey, Dad, I like pregos, do you?' I suppose after he killed me you'd feel just terrible for suggesting it."

"I didn't suggest it," said Janet, "and as it happens, I agree with your assessment of your father. But I have to know that this is not a sign of some kind of sexual abnormality. So tell me what you like about, what did you say 'pregos'; do you really find them attractive?"

John gulped, and then suddenly discovered that he would like nothing in the world more than to talk about sex with his beautiful mother. "Well, Mom," he said, "you're wrong about pregnant women. They are very sexy and so beautiful. I don't know what it is exactly, but the way their bellies look, so swollen but so firm. It's not like a fatty belly at all. And they get a soft look an... ," John hesitated, "... and their tits are just terrific."

Janet reached under the mattress and pulled one of her son's magazine's out, and opened it. "How so, exactly. Their tits I mean. What makes them so special?"

John could not believe that he was sitting in bed, talking about pregnant women's breasts with his mother. It was very exciting and questions began to swirl in his mind that he had never considered asking his mother. But maybe he could!

"Well, for one thing they all seem to have large breasts."

"So you like big tits," said his mother. "The girls in Playboy have big tits,"

John adopted a sophisticated pose and said, "Probably courtesy of Dow Chemical. I like the natural look of my pregos."

Janet managed to stifle a giggle. John couldn't quite pull off the 'savoir faire' needed for such a remark. She suspected that her son hadn't seen a bare breast in the flesh since she stopped nursing him. "And how much experience have you had with the real thing. I mean, how many real tits have you played with?"

John groaned, "Mom, do you have any idea how hard it is for the preacher's kid to get a date? Especially with anybody easy. I may die a virgin. Dad would like that."

"I take it then that the answer to my question is, none. Is that correct?" Janet said.

"Yeah, Mom," John admitted. "I plead guilty as charged."

"Okay," said Janet, "they have large breasts. What else?"

"What makes you think there's and 'else?" John said.

"You said 'for one thing" buster, that means there is more than one. And the one you mentioned is probably not the most important. So what is it."

John got a worshipful look on his face and looking down at the magazine said, "Their nipples, Mom. Look at their nipples. So big, and dark and they all seem to be erect. I want to suck a nipple like that so bad.

Then John took a deep breath. His mother had started this and she had nobody to blame but herself it went in a new direction. He looked into her eyes and said, "Mom, when you were pregnant with me and the girls, did your breasts get large and did you have dark nipples like these?"

Now it was Janet's turn to be embarrassed and shaken. Her first thought was to slap her son into the middle of next Tuesday, but then she realized that once she started questioning him about his sexual interests and desires this was bound to happen. Matching her son, she took a deep breath and then answered him. "Well, the truth is my tits are pretty large anyway, as you can tell, and I've always had dark nipples. So, while I guess they did expand and darken a bit, it wasn't too dramatic."

"I wish I could have seen you then," John said.

Janet giggled. "You did when I nursed you; you were just too young to appreciate the view."

"I'm not too young now, Mom."

Dead silence in the room. Neither John nor Janet could believe that he had actually said it out loud. John, horrified and thrilled at his audacity watched his mother to see how she would react.

Janet was really shaken now, not so much by his comment as by her reaction. When he had asked about her breasts during pregnancy she had wanted to hit him. When he asked to SEE her tits, her first thought was to show him! Her arms were tense, just waiting for the mental signal to reach down and pull her sweater over her head and unclasp her bra.

'God damn you Bill Riordan, ' she thought. 'This is your fault. If you hadn't left me so fucking horny I wouldn't be thinking of showing my titties to our son.' Silently she promised herself that when her husband came home she was going to kick his balls clear up to his ears for putting her in this hopeless spot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.