Twins Brad and Barry - Cover

Twins Brad and Barry

 

Chapter 4: Version 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Version 1 - Brad and Mary find a porn magazine that starts them exploring sexually with each other. Their mother finds out and decides to help them back to the correct path.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   mt/mt   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

Barry, Brad and their mother Bonnie kept up their sex lessons making Brad and Barry very happy and satisfied and their mother Bonnie delighted. Bonnie was getting fucked almost every night and like last night she had both her young stallions in her at the same time. Brad had surprised her in the living room while she was exercising and as he watched her he took out his cock and began to stroke it for her. Bonnie seeing his stiff prick stripped off her t-shirt and shorts and began to suck her son's thick prick making him moan with pleasure as she deep throated his big prick and massaged his cum filled balls. As she was sucking off her son his twin brother Barry came home and after stripping down began to lick and suck Bonnie's large firm tits as he finger fucked his mothers's hot wet pussy. Bonnie loved the feeling of her son's fingers probing the slippery wetness of her pussy while her mouth surrounded her other son's stiff prick. Before Brad could climax in her mouth she pulled him down and straddled his prick forcing her son deep into her wet tight slit fucking his stiff prick far into the creamy recesses of her pulsing pussy. Bonnie wanted to feel both her son's in her firm body and after sucking Barry's cock to a nice stiff hard on told her son to fuck her in the asshole. Barry got in behind his mother and spread her ass cheeks licking her pucker anus until it was nice and wet. Bonnie reached back and guided her son's stiff prick up her twitching asshole until his balls were pressing against her slippery cunt lips. Barry and Brad fucked her hard making her cum multiple times until they finally pumped her cunt and asshole full of their sweet sperm grunting out their pleasure as they fucked Bonnie's hot holes.

Bonnie returned the favor and sucked them up to another erection letting Brad fuck her asshole while she sucked Barry's cock and fingered his anus. Brad was reaming his mother asshole with his stiff prick and trying to hold off his orgasm as long as possible. Finally Bonnie began her climax and her asshole clamped tightly around her son's pounding prick bringing Brad off and filling her anus with his thick cream.

Barry rolled his mother on her back and licked her pussy making her twitch with post climax tension until he could not resist any longer and spread her pussy lips pressing his stiff prick up his mother's hot wet cunt. Bonnie pulled on her tits and nipples as her son fucked her wide open slit with hard fast strokes making her climax twice before he filled her wanton cunt with another load of hot sperm. The boys continued to pleasure their mother until she passed out and then they covered her up with a blanket and got something to eat and waited until she revived a bit. When Bonnie woke up the boys helped her to the shower and washed her cum soaked body and put her to bed crawling in bed with her and caressing her until they all fell asleep.

When Bonnie woke up she could feel the boy's around her and held them to her body enjoying the warmth of their hard young bodies. Bonnie worried though because her daughter Janet was returning from college today to spend the summer. Bonnie knew she couldn't keep the boys away from her all summer and worried that her secret sex life with her sons would be found out. The boys woke up and started to play with their mother's tits and cunt making Bonnie horny and wet. Bonnie knew she would have to talk to them about Janet but wondered how to broach the subject.

Bonnie wanted to fuck the boys once more but knew they would have to be getting up to go to the airport to pick up Janet so she got up suddenly and told them to get up and get ready for breakfast. Bonnie and the boys had become bold and walked around naked while in the house dressing only when they were expecting friends or planning to go out. Bonnie went downstairs and started breakfast. The boys came down stairs sporting stiff cocks which made Bonnie horny all over again. While Bonnie fried some eggs Barry rubbed her ass and wormed a finger up her butt. Brad followed his brother's lead and stood behind his mother and reaching around feeling her tits and pulling on her now very stiff nipples. Bonnie knew she was lost and turned off the eggs. Both boys had raging hard cocks and Bonnie reached out for them pulling on their stiff pricks as they rubbed her body into a frenzy. The boys pushed her down to her knees and she took Brad's prick in her mouth as she fondled his cum filled balls. Barry got behind her and spread her now very wet pussy lips and pressed his prick deep into her pulsing vagina fucking his mothers sopping pussy with long firm strokes. Bonnie was fucking her cunt back against her son's thrusts and moaning as she deep throated Brad's pulsing cock. Brad began to fuck her mouth hard thrusting his young prick deep into her throat and shooting his sweet cream into her throat. As Bonnie swallowed her son's sweet cream Barry began to shoot his load into her hot slit making her climax as she drank Brad's sperm.

No sooner had she milked her son's balls of their delicious liquid Brad pulled his still erect prick from her mouth and he and his Brother switched positions. Barry forced his cock fresh from her cunt into her mouth and began to fuck her face with hard strokes. As his cock slid past her lips and into her throat she felt Brad's stiff prick ramming up her pussy and filling her sperm drenched cunt with his desire. The boys continued to fuck their mother and Brad filled her cunt with cum just as she reached her second climax and drank down another load from Barry's hot stiff cock.

After a shower they dressed and left of the airport. On the way Bonnie talked to them about how they had to act while Janet their 19 year old sister was home. The boys were not happy about it but they understood and Bonnie told them they would get some lessons while Janet was home but they would have to wait for the right time when Janet would be out of the house. Janet's plane was on time Bonnie hugged her daughter and held her welcoming her back but wondering how she was going to manage the boys while her daughter was home. Brad and Barry kissed Janet and hugged her too noticing that Janet's tits felt good as they pressed up against their chests. Janet was happy and bouncing with joy looking forward to the summer away from school. As they rode home Brad was thinking about his sister in new ways and wondering if he could find a way to have sex with his sister too.

They got home and Janet wanted to take a shower so she went upstairs and Brad and Barry went to their room. Bonnie worried to herself but there was little she could do but wait and see how things would go. Brad confided his desire for his sister Janet to Barry and found that he was not the only one to think of her as a possible sex partner. Brad and Barry thought about their predicament and finally decided to try to get her involved by letting her catch them masturbating and see if they could get Janet hot enough to make her want to play with their cocks.

She would then be at their mercy and maybe they would be able to get Janet to join them with their mother.

Janet sensed some tenseness with the boys while they rode home in the car but now she was enjoying a relaxing shower. She had been looking forward to coming home and wanted to lay around and rest this summer.

Janet thought about her roommates Jill and Ceil and missed them already they had become very close during the school year. As Janet soaped her young body she thought of last night and making love to her friends Jill and Ceil. Janet and her roommates had been lovers ever since the afternoon while she was supposed to be at the Library. Janet had returned to find her two roommates in a hot 69 on the floor eating each other's pussies while they probed each other assholes with their fingers. Janet still remembered how excited she had become watching her roommates make love to each other and as she remembered the events of that afternoon her fingers stole up her pussy and she began to finger her hot little box. Janet had been having sex ever since high school and loved both men and women as partners. She especially liked to be fucked while eating out another girl and she and her roommates had often shared their dates bringing them back to the room and fucking them until the poor guy was nearly dead. Janet worked her cunt hard and climaxed twice while she showered. Finally Janet turned off the shower and dried herself off and remembered she had not brought clean cloths to change into. Janet laughed and thought of how she and her roommates would never dress while in their room walking around naked most of the time. Janet wrapped the small towel around her barely covering her firm tits and coming just below her pussy. Janet left the bathroom and headed down the hall to her room as she passed the boys room she noticed that their door was open a crack and she looked in to see Brad laying naked on the bed his prick stiff and hard as he stroked his long shaft. Janet paused to watch as her brother stroked his cock and the site made her pussy twitch thinking of how good it would feel going up her cunt. Janet got a bit closer to the door and watched as Brad worked his stiff cock moaning a bit as his pleasure built. Janet's hand was already rubbing her juicy shaved cunt and she was lost in her own lust.

Suddenly the door opened wide and she was looking at Barry standing there his cock stiff and a wide smile on his face. For a moment no one said a thing and then Barry grabbed her by the towel and pulled her into the room and closed the door. Janet's towel fell off her exposing her nude body to her brothers lustfull gaze. Janet was very turned on by the nude bodies of her twin brothers their stiff pricks looked bigger than she had imagined and her pussy was wet with her lust. Brad stopped stroking his cock and got off the bed and approached Janet his stiff prick bouncing suggestively as he walked. For a long moment no one spoke as they looked each other over. Brad liked Janet's firm young tits and her nipples were stiff with excitement as she stood there naked not covering her body at all from their lust filled eyes. Janet was the first to speak and she told her brothers they had grown quite a bit and she liked what she saw. Barry told Janet he thought she was beautiful and put his arm around her pulling her nude body to his and rubbing the head of his cock into her firm thigh. Janet knew she was going to enjoy her summer as much as she had being at school and reached out grabbing Brad's stiff prick pulling him to her side. Brad and Barry were all over their sister Janet in a flash their hands were already fondling her firm tits and Barry had his hand on her pussy and was rubbing her clean shaven slit and fingering her hot stiff clit. Brad began to suck his sister Janet's stiff nipple while his hand slid down her firm ass and he began to rub her tight little anal pucker.

Janet was surprised by her brothers experience level and was loving the attention they were paying her. Brad and Barry closed the door again leaving it open just a bit hoping their mother Bonnie would come up and see them getting it on with Janet. Barry sat on the edge of his bed and spread his legs calling his sister to join him. Janet moved between his legs and stroked his cock and played with his balls a bit then lowered her head to his prick licking up and down his ridged shaft. Brad placed his hand on his sisters head and forced his dick into her mouth feeling her warm wet mouth envelope his straining prick. Janet started to suck Brad's hard cock tasting the pre-cum that leaked from his stiff prick.

Janet felt Barry behind her and she started to tremble as Barry licked and fingered her clean shaven cunt and probed her hot anus with his wet tongue. Barry wanted to feel his cock up his sisters hot slippery slit so he spread her legs more and placed his stiff prick against his sisters sopping pussy. Barry slowly worked his cock deep into Janet's cunt feeling the velvet walls of her vagina squeeze his stiff shaft as he filled her hot slit with his prick. Janet was already near climax and she could tell Brad was about to fill her greedy mouth with his sperm as he lurched forward ramming the swollen head of his thick prick deep into her throat. Barry's cock was fully up her slit and she felt full and excited her pussy throbbing with excitement as her brother began to slowly ream her tight slit with his big prick. Janet squeezed Brad's balls and felt him start to shoot his cum down her throat.

Brad's load was thick and sweet and Janet had a hard time keeping up with the flow of sperm shooting out of her brother's cock. Barry in the meantime was pounding his sister's cunt making her ass cheeks and tits jump as he rammed his stiff prick up her tight young cunt. Janet's first climax hit her hard and caused her cunt to clamp down on Barry's rampaging cock sending him over the top and causing him to shoot his sperm up her hot cunt. Barry fucked his sister until his cock went soft and then pulled out and licked her spermy cunt.

Brad was pulling Janet's nipples as she washed his cock and balls with her tongue sucking up all his sweet cream. Brad wanted to fuck his sister too, and Janet was ready for anything her twin brothers could think up. Brad layed back on his bed and pulled Janet up on him pulling her tits and nipples making her moan with desire. Janet seeing Brad's cock rise again straddled his hips and opened her pussy and guided his stiff prick up her sperm lubed pussy. Janet rammed her cunt down on her brothers cock forcing his dick deep into her overheated snatch bumping the head of Brad's prick against her cervix. Barry not wanting to be left out stood next to the bed and pulled on Janet's nipples and pressed his now stiff prick into her mouth. Janet took Barry's cock deep into her throat as she pounded Brad's stiff pecker up her cunt making her pussy convulse with pleasure. Janet thought she was going to lose her mind from all the pleasure she was feeling and she sucked and fucked her brothers until she had two more climaxes and Brad filled her cunt with his sperm and Barry filled her mouth to overflowing with his thick creamy sperm. The kids were winding down laying on the bed and rubbing each other making the pleasure last a bit longer and talking about how they would enjoy the summer together. Brad and Barry did not tell their sister about them and mom but they were plotting and scheming ways to introduce Janet into their sex relationship with Bonnie.

Brad let it slip that he and Barry sometimes played with each other and that he had sucked his brother off more than once. Janet seemed to take this news rather well and eventually confided her secret affair with her roommates to her brothers. The boys were very turned on by their sisters revelations and told her they would like to see her making it with another girl. Janet thought about it and told her brothers that she might be able to arrange a show for them if the wanted it. Brad and Barry told her they would love it and that maybe they could provide a girl to try it with thinking of how hot Darla got they were sure they could get her hot enough to get it on with their sister. Bonnie had been afraid to go upstairs for fear that the boys would do something to expose their secret to Janet. As it was getting late Bonnie called the kids down for lunch and they came down and ate like they were starved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.