Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 9: So Long and Hard, Cousin

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: So Long and Hard, Cousin - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

While Aunt enjoyed a morning ride on my tongue the phone rang. It was Rana. I doubled my efforts on Aunt's hard clit and listened to her incoherent side of the conversation. They agreed that Rana could drop by in half an hour.

I returned to my teasing pace of probing and licking her pussy and asshole. We were not going to finish by the time Rana would arrive, but by then I was going to have Aunt's nether holes drenched with her juices and my saliva. That's how she was when the door bell rang, humping my mouth and fingers and moaning constantly. I slowed down my pace then pulled my fingers out of her hungry holes. I quickly put on shorts and a T-shirt and got the door. It was Rana in jeans and a T-shirt. We shook hands and kissed lightly on the lips, then I ran quickly to the bedroom, taking off my clothes on the way.

Aunt was rubbing her pussy and pulling on her nipples. Rana watched as I resumed eating out my lying aunt. In a few minutes, Rana was squirming gently as her pussy tingled in desire. Aunt was quick to notice although she was busy with her own need. Between moans, she said, "Rana if you are not comfortable, you can take off your clothes. You can play with yourself, too."

Rana was quick to act. She wiggled out of her clothes and sat back on the bed. I smiled as I saw her nakedness emerge. Soon, her hand sneaked down between her thighs.

"Hey, cousin," I called. "Why don't you munch on my boner?"

Without a word, Rana lay back on the bed and crept under me, taking my cock in her mouth. She sucked on my gently pumping cock while I worked Aunt's holes towards orgasm. Soon, Aunt was gushing her juices as I sucked on her pussy hole and pumped her asshole with two fingers. When Aunt finished coming, I licked my fingers and prepared to fuck her. I gently removed my cock from Rana's mouth and knelt between Aunt's thighs, bringing my cock head to her pussy. When my cock head touched her pussy lips,. Her ass lunged up and her pussy swallowed my cock entirely. I lowered myself a little then held my position and watched Aunt's pussy slide up and down my glistening shaft. Rana, also, watched her aunt squeeze her own tits as she humped my cock wantonly. Meanwhile, Rana was fingering her own pussy.

"Rana, if you can get your pussy near my face, you won't need to work it out yourself," I suggested.

She squeezed herself between me and the head board, bracing herself on the head board. My tongue went to town on her pussy. Judging from the noises she made, she was enjoying herself very much.

Both ladies moaned and humped as I worked their pussies, enjoying the feel and taste of their moist orifices. Our pace stepped up as their desire increased and their orgasms neared. Louder moans and grunts could be heard as I doubled my efforts at both holes, feeling them drip with juices.

Soon Aunt started humping my cock wildly as she convulsed in orgasm, her pussy milking eagerly on my stiff cock. A few seconds later, Rana grunted softly as her pussy juices gushed onto my tongue, her pussy lips twitching in orgasm. She strained to keep from collapsing down.

I pulled out my cock from Aunt's pussy and arranged Rana on her hands and knees. She was still dazed with orgasm. I kissed her ass cheeks and stroked them gently, inching my mouth towards her crack. I kneaded her cheeks while licking and kissing her wrinkled rosebud. She warmed up and started rocking back and forth to my ministrations. She moaned softly as her lovely asshole opened up under my tongue. Probing her anus gently, I toyed with her pussy, getting my fingers wet in her juices.

Her asshole nibbled gently on my tongue, signaling me it was time I used my fingers. I dipped a wet finger in her rectum and started moving it around to stretch her out for more. I added another finger and soon I was gently pumping my fingers all the way in and out of her ass while drooling saliva into her rectum.

Aunt had the butter ready for me. I put a gob of butter onto Rana's asshole and started working it into her asshole. I massaged it into her rectum, twisting my fingers within her while Aunt massaged some butter into the head of my cock.

Gripping Rana's hips, I pressed gently and watched my cock head sink slowly into her yielding asshole. The head popped in and her sphincter gripped on the shaft behind the head. I paused a little relishing the view of her asshole obscenely stretched out around my cock. Then I gripped her tits and squeezed gently, feeling her asshole milk on my cock. As I kneaded her firm tits and rubbed her stiff nipples, I rocked back and forth working the rest of my cock in. It took a minute to have my cock all the way in. I paused, pressing my balls against her wet pussy. I wiggled from side to side to rub her hot pussy lips with my balls.

Our fuck built up constantly as the strokes got longer, smoother and more precise. Her tight asshole relaxed around my thick shaft, then it started milking on it as our fuck progressed. She moaned rhythmically in response to my thrusts, bucking her ass to meet me halfway. I squeezed her tits in the same rhythm.

Aunt was on her side, working her fingers in and out of her pussy and then-greased asshole, moaning softly.

After several minutes of slow, deep rectal plumbing, continuous stimulation started to take its toll on Rana. She quickened her pace, panting and grunting, her body chasing orgasm. I followed her pace and started pulling on her erect nipples and squeezing her tits hard. She reached her plateau and was ready to come any moment. I kept her like that for a few minutes, listening to my wet balls slap her drenched pussy. Then I gave her the necessary push by pinching her nipples extra hard, then I returned my hands to her hips in anticipation of what was next.

Rana gave a guttural grunt then her body convulsed in orgasm, her ass bucking uncontrollably. I gripped her hips and worked her ass back and forth in deep strokes. Her asshole gripped hard on my thrusting shaft and I could feel the extra gush of her pussy juices on my balls. I continued fucking her ass deeply until she stopped convulsing and her head hung down limply.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.