Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 7: The Mystery Woman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Mystery Woman - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When I waked up around ten on Tuesday morning, Aunt Alia was gone. I went to the bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom, I found Aunt Alia dressed in a sexy outfit. She was in a white tight sleeveless minidress, obviously with nothing underneath. We kissed, my tongue exploring her mouth as my hands explored her ass and tits, massaging her outlined nipples through the dress. She had a hand behind my head and the other stroked my hardening cock.

"I have something different for you this morning," she said stroking my hard cock.

"What?" I asked in anticipation, my cock pulsing in her hand.

She turned me around to face away from her then tied a black band of cloth around my eyes, totally blocking my vision. Then she guided me by my cock to the bed and had me lie on my back.

I felt movement on the bed then saliva was dribbled onto my cock head and shaft. A tongue worked the saliva around and spread it all over my shaft, occasionally adding more spit. Lips closed over my cock head and started sliding up and down the shaft, taking it deeper and deeper. Gradually my cock was being deep-throated in a way totally new to me. Apparently Aunt was trying a new cock sucking technique. Five minutes of this treatment had my cock harder than steel.

"Do you like this?" Aunt asked.

"Yes," I said.

What? My cock was being sucked even while she talked. Another woman was sucking my cock and it definitely did not feel like Rana. I was being deep-throated by a stranger! My cock twitched.

"He is ready," Aunt said quietly.

I felt movement as the woman moved forward and straddled me. My shaft was held upright as I felt my cock head get engulfed by a wet pussy. The woman lowered herself slowly until the back of her pussy pressed against my balls. Her pussy was dripping wet and sizzling hot. I could feel it pulse around my hard shaft. Apparently the woman was a bored married friend of Aunt's, that I shouldn't know her identity. I didn't complain.

After a little pause, the woman started sliding her pussy up and down my shaft. She let out soft moans as we fucked in an easy pace. Her pussy oozed profusely, soaking my balls. She guided my hands to her full tits. I squeezed them and rolled her stiff nipples with my palm. Then I reached behind her and felt up her ass. She had a tight round butt. I gripped her ass cheeks and moved her up and down my cock., thrusting upward to meet her midway.

I traced her face with my right hand, brushing her lips with my fingertips. I probed her mouth with two fingers. She sucked on my fingers hungrily. I returned my hand to her ass and brushed her asshole with the wet tip of my index finger, making her gasp. Then I pushed the tip of my middle finger gently into her ass. My fingertip slipped easily inside making her pussy pulse around me and ooze fresh juices over my cock. The woman had her asshole greased but despite that it felt very tight as I probed it with my finger. My cock twitched at the prospect of slipping up that tight hole which was very likely given the circumstances at hand.

I gently pumped my finger a few times in the woman's ass. She lost control and started coming. Her pussy milked wildly and drenched my cock and balls. She collapsed on top of me and we kissed passionately. I continued moving my finger gently within her ass.

Aunt removed my finger from the woman's ass, guiding my hands to spread it open. She removed my cock from the woman's pussy and rubbed the head over the puckered asshole. She then pressed the head against the tight opening. The woman moaned into my mouth as we continued kissing. Her hole stretched a little but did not accommodate my cock head. Aunt slobbered abundantly on my cock head and the woman's hole, rubbing my cock head again against the puckered opening. She pressed again gently. The woman's asshole stretched gradually and my cock head advanced slowly inside. Finally it popped in. She grunted, her sphincter closing on my cock tightly. Probably she was virgin back there. If so it was high time she had her asshole reamed out. Her ass could use a little loosening up anyway and it seemed she was hot for it.

Aunt Alia kept my cock head inside the woman's ass while she applied a thick coat of butter to the shaft that waited impatiently outside. When she finished lubing me, Aunt said, "Now, fuck her."

"Yes, fuck my ass," the woman whispered, breaking our marathon kiss. Her accent sounded familiar. I was sure I had heard that voice before. I tried to remember in vain. "Don't think too much; you will see me shortly. Now fuck me."

I held her hips and thrust gently into her as she pushed back against me. We got my cock half-way inside, but that position did not allow for deeper penetration. I pushed her up into an upright position. I traced down her legs then raised her knees up, placing her feet flat on the bed. Placing my hands under her ass, I helped her up and down my cock, letting her take me ever deeper inside.

Then her ass stopped taking my cock any deeper, leaving out a couple of inches. I had her move up and down in long strokes to relax her ass some more. Then as she slid down on my cock, I suddenly jerked her feet off the bed, letting her weight drive her all the way down. She grunted and gasped, losing her balance as my cock darted all the way inside her. The back of her ass pressed against my balls as she braced herself on her hands and fumbled to regain her position.

We resumed fucking but now deeper. This ass was almost as tight as Rana's when I fucked her for the first time. I thrust up rhythmically to drive my cock all the way in with every stroke.

"You can now remove the blindfold," Aunt said.

My cock grew harder as I got ready to see the woman who was bouncing her ass up and down my cock. I left her ass and pulled the blindfold off. I blinked my eyes a few times until I got used to the light.

"Aunt Lubna?" I said in shock, my cock twitching, as I looked at the woman riding my cock.

"Yes, Aunt Lubna," she said, not missing a beat. "And she is having a great time on your cock."

I was speechless for several seconds, watching limply, my cock was the only thing in my body that was not limp, thankfully.

"You are awfully tight back there, Aunt," I said. "Were you virgin?"

"No," she said, "not since a long time."

"Your butt was a little neglected?"

"Make that much."

"Too bad," I said. "Anyway, when we finish, it won't be as tight."

"No doubt," she smiled. "I just hope it will be able to close shut."

"That it will," I said.

We continued fucking in the same pace throughout our conversation which was occasionally interrupted by moans and gasps. Aunt Alia had her dress pulled up over her hips and was fingering her pussy as she watched.

"Aunt Lubna, when was the first time you had your backdoor plugged?" I asked.

"That was sixteen years ago," she said.

"Tell me about it," I asked in anticipation.

"Do you really need to know about it>" she said trying to avoid the answer.

"Yes," I said, "with every juicy detail."

"Okay, here goes," she said. "Sixteen years ago a friend of my husband's stayed with us for a couple of days, finishing up some business before he left the country for good. He was married to an American woman then, but stayed alone with us since his wife flew to the States ahead of him. He was a sweet talker and always complimented me, covertly when my husband was around and overtly when he wasn't. I enjoyed the attention I had missed for quite a while. I noticed that he paid extra attention to my behind. Once he saw me bent over arranging his bed, he said I must have the sexiest behind he had ever seen. I felt good but couldn't meet his eyes. I wanted to look good for him so the next day I wore a form fitting dress that accentuated my behind without provoking my husband's suspicions. He was quick to notice and praised me lavishly, making me blush deeply.

"When my husband went to work, I went in the kitchen to do the dishes. The man stood beside me and started flirting with me. I blushed and replied shyly. He ran his hand up my behind. I shivered and almost swooned. I stared blankly as he felt up my ass, telling me how sexy I was and how much I turned him on. I was paralyzed, breathing shallowly, my pussy feeling alive, heating and filling with moisture.

"He squatted behind me and slipped his hands up my dress. He pulled my panties down to my ankles Then he pushed his hands up my dress and felt up my bare ass, kneading my cheeks, opening my crack then closing it again. I felt like I was in a trance.

"He ran a fingertip along my wet pussy, making me gasp sharply. 'I love your taste, Lubna, ' he said, sucking his finger audibly. 'You are a very hot lady.'

"He peeled up my dress to my waist, exposing my entire behind. Holding me by the tops of my thighs, he thoroughly explored my ass, kissing, licking, and nipping on my hot skin. He covered my butt with a thin film of saliva. My pussy leaked steadily. He spread my legs apart as much as my panties would allow and gave my pussy a long swipe of his tongue. I shivered and almost came.

"He pulled back and admired my butt. He complimented me on the beauty and appeal of my asshole. Then he started licking and French-kissing my anus. I was shocked at first, my asshole tightening into disappearance. His ministrations caused sensations within me so enjoyable, I relaxed in a minute. He kept his tongue on my asshole, massaging it gently and incessantly until he had it accepting the tip of his tongue. Shivers ran up and down my spine as his tongue probed my little hole.

"'Please, bend over the table, ' he said softly. I complied slavishly, stepping out of my panties as I moved as if under a spell.

"'These are too precious to lie on the floor, ' he said, collecting my panties and shoving them into his pocket. He reached into the fridge and sliced a piece of butter into a plate and put it aside on the table. I didn't know why but did not ask.

"I bent over the kitchen table, my ass and pussy totally exposed. He spread my legs apart, exposing me some more. He resumed licking my asshole, but this time he was working his middle finger in and out of my wet pussy, occasionally rubbing my juices into my erect clit. I could not help humping my ass back against his probing finger and tongue. My asshole opened up and accepted more of his tongue.

"He switched holes. He gently wormed his wet finger into my asshole which accepted it readily. He watched as his finger moved in and out of my ass which humped the intruder lustily. 'Lubna, your hot asshole is very tight, ' he said, occasionally rotating his finger within my rectum. 'I love it. I am going to ream it out for you.'

"I only moaned as he started probing my pussy with his fantastic tongue. Then he gave my clit a gentle suck and pulled his head back. While working his middle finger within my ass, he inserted his index finger into my pussy and finger fucked both holes. Then he had his wet index finger join his middle finger inside my ass. My little hole slowly stretched and accepted the new finger. Soon he had his two fingers sliding smoothly in and out of my ass. He swirled them within me to loosen up my asshole some more. My ass humped back hungrily.

"While doing my ass he inserted his ring and little fingers into my pussy and had two fingers fuck each of my holes. I humped his fingers shamelessly.

"'You are about ready, Lubna, ' he said. I didn't know what for, but I had a feeling of what was to come. It got to be something as good as I anticipated. Somehow I felt I wouldn't be disappointed. 'for the hottest fuck of your life.'

"I was approaching orgasm. Soon I convulsed and my holes milked desperately on his fingers as my pussy gushed a big load of juices. He continued fucking my holes until I fell limp on the table. He then pumped me gently, as he lapped up my leaking juices off my pussy and thigh tops.

"Very soon I was humping back his fingers again. He reached out to the soft butter in the plate and applied butter to his fingers and my anus. His fingers now moved more smoothly in and out of me. He worked a lump of butter into my rectum and massaged it into the internal walls of my ass. Soon he was working out my ass with three fingers while his little finger worked my pussy out.

"He pulled his fingers out of me gently and walked around the table. He stood before me and pulled me forward to the edge of the table, letting my stick out of the table. He fished out a nice semi-hard cock. He shook it up a little working a little hardness into it then brought it to my face. 'Lubna, please, suck, ' he said, pressing his wet head against my lips.

"I opened my mouth and accepted his cock head. I sucked on it gently. Then he pushed it in some more. He slid it in until I gagged. He measured my gag depth and started fucking his cock smoothly in and out of my mouth as he ran his fingers in my hair. His cock grew bigger and got as hard as steel. I watched as he carefully applied a coat of butter to his cock head and shaft. It was obvious what he was going to do with it. My pussy pulsed in anticipation.

"My lover stood behind me and brushed his cock head up and down my pussy lips, making me squeeze out ore hot juices.

"He held my hips and pressed his cock head gently against my greased asshole. My hole tightened naturally. 'Lubna, I am going to fuck your gorgeous ass, ' he said. I shivered all over. 'Do you want me to?'

"I heard myself hiss yes. My asshole relaxed under the gentle, firm pressure and the cock head popped into my rectum. He held it like that getting me accustomed to it. It felt very big and I felt full, but it was not uncomfortable. I pushed back. He pushed forward in a series of gentle strokes, driving his cock three quarters into my butt. He gave me a few long, easy strokes to get me used to it. Then he gave me a hard thrust that drove his cock all the way up my ass, making me grunt. He held it like that for a while stuffing my ass as much as it could take. I could feel his hard thick cock pulse inside me. His balls pressed gently against my unused pussy. My pussy must have been dripping. I could feel my aching clit pulse with uncontrollable lust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.