Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 6: Dinner and Dessert

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dinner and Dessert - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I waked up at what I thought was a wet dream, just to find out it was a wet reality. Aunt Alia was lazily sucking and licking my hard boner. When she saw me open my eyes, she smiled, then swallowed my cock balls deep into her mouth and started sucking on it hungrily. My cock grew bigger, harder and shinier. I am sure her pussy, too, grew more swollen, hotter and wetter. A few minutes later, It was time we brought those two together.

Aunt Alia slowly lowered her soaked pussy unto my glistening pole. Her pussy engulfed more and more of my cock, stretching out around the thick shaft. She paused a little with her pussy lips wrapped tightly around the base of my cock. She exercised her vaginal muscles, milking on me, then she exercised her other muscles as she rode up and down the shaft.

I let her tits rest in the palms of my hands as I squeezed them gently, feeling the hard nipples press hard against me. She rode me with long strokes, really bathing my cock with her hot juices of lust.

"Do you think you can take my ass without grease?" she said, wetting a finger in her mouth and reaching back to finger her backdoor.

"Let me check," I said, spitting in my hand and reaching behind her to coat her pucker with it.

She removed her finger from her asshole and allowed me to rub my spittle into her anal area. I tested her readiness, inserting a finger then two into her asshole. She moaned continuously as she worked her pussy up and down my cock and I worked my fingers in and out of her ass. She seemed ready. I wetted my fingers again with my saliva and stuck them up her ass.

"You are ready," I said.

"Then let's do it," she said, reaching behind herself.

She gently removed my cock from her pussy and pushed it against her asshole. She grunted softly as the head popped inside her, then started bobbing up and down, taking more cock inside her behind with every stroke until the back of her ass was pressing against my balls. My cock was completely surrounded by her smooth tightness, tautly stuffing her rectum.

She bobbed gently, fucking her ass deeply in an easy pace. Her rectum milked exquisitely on my stiff pole. I held her tits in my hands and rolled her hard nipples with my thumbs gently in the same pace she used.

"This must be a most romantic morning ass fuck," I said, gazing into her dreamy eyes as I thrust gently into her. She moaned affirmatively.

Our desire increased as our fuck progressed and so did our pace. Aunt concentrated on her feelings as she chased her orgasm more and more urgently. I pinched and pulled on her stiff nipples and thrust harder into her, pushing her closer to orgasm as she moaned and grunted in lust.

"My romantic slut is going to come," I said, pinching her nipples hard and giving her a powerful thrust.

She grunted and stiffened as her orgasm started, then she started shoving her ass back and forth as her asshole spasmed desperately around my thrusting pole. I kept thrusting within her until she collapsed on top of me. My cock was halfway in her ass. I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock and jacked it into her until my come started flying deep into her rectum. I thrust into her ass as I pumped my come into her. This sudden feeling within her, pushed her into another orgasm and she jerked back and forth as her rectum milked hard on my spewing shaft, sucking me dry.

We stayed cuddled that way until my cock slipped out of her ass. We kissed lewdly for a while then hopped up and showered.

Then it was workout time. We spent an hour working out, breaking a real sweat. Then we showered again.

Aunt Alia prepared breakfast. After breakfast and doing the dishes, we sat in the living room thinking about what we would do today.

She suggested watching video movies. She said she liked much watching the Beverly Hills Cop series. She popped the first video into the VCR and we had a nice time watching it.

Then we had lunch, rice and stew.

After lunch, Aunt said she managed to get Private Video's Trilogy, The Pyramid. We watched part one with her sitting in my lap. My cock grew stiff under her ass as we watched Tania Russof and the other beauties getting it in every which way. Then it became too hot for both of us to stay overdressed in our condition. Both naked, she sat in my lap, slipping my boner into her soaked pussy. While we watched, she milked on my cock gently. I cupped her right tit and massaged her pussy lazily with my left hand. Her pussy secreted constantly around my cock. My balls were getting wet with her pussy juices, my fingers already wet.

Suddenly, when a woman was taking it up the ass on the screen, Aunt said, "Why don't we put it in my back hole?"

"Be my guest," I said.

When she raised her ass to pull my cock out, I slid my wet middle finger into her asshole, making her gasp. I probed her hole gently and reamed it out with my wet finger. Then she lowered herself back with my cock head pressing against her anus. I pulled her ass cheeks apart as her asshole opened gradually and swallowed my pole. She fidgeted a little to get my cock all the way up her butt. "That's better," she said when she settled in my lap.

Her anal and rectal muscles milked on my cock gently while we watched the rest of the movie. I kneaded her tits gently while she teased her clit and fingered her cunt. I maintained my stiff hard-on within her ass for about an hour when the film ended and started rewinding.

We were both flustered. When the film ended, Aunt braced herself with her arms behind her and started bouncing her ass up and down my boner, moaning and grunting. We were both close to our orgasms. I squeezed and milked her tits while her ass slapped my thighs repeatedly.

When the tape stopped rewinding, Aunt grunted, strained, and started coming, me too. Her asshole contracted repeatedly around my come-pumping cock. I gripped her hips and worked her ass up and down my cock until my come was completely sucked out by her twitching rectum. Then I let her sit calmly in my lap, my softening cock still within her.

Wiping her pussy with my right hand, I discovered her pussy had never been this soaked. I lapped her juices off my palm fingers and returned my hand for more. By the time my cock dropped out of her, I had her pussy dry. I reached between her cheeks and wiped the lump of my come that dripped out of her hole when my cock slipped out. I brought my fingers to her mouth. She licked them dutifully.

I helped her stand up and bend slightly at the waist and licked up and down her crack. Making sure she was clean, I let her turn around and kneel to lick my cock and balls of our combined come.

Alia returned the cassette to her private collection.

It was past three. We had a hot shower and had two hours to take a nap before we had to go to Aunt Lubna's.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.