Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 5: The Innocent Visitor

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Innocent Visitor - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When Aunt woke up on Sunday morning, I was on top of her sawing my cock gently in and out of her moist pussy. She opened her eyes and I planted a kiss on her smiling lips. Our kiss lingered and went deep as our tongues dueled. Aunt humped back as we fucked to orgasm. Her pussy gushed hot juices, bathing my shaft as her muscles tightened around me, milking my cock.

I fucked Aunt hard while she had her hard orgasm. Then I fucked her easy until she recovered and started to fuck back. Suddenly I removed my dripping cock from her pussy, leaving her frustrated for a little while. I rolled on my back and flipped Aunt on top of me in the sixty-nine position. She gobbled down my shiny cock as I lapped her copious juices and sucked on her drenched pussy.

In a little while I had her ass cheeks spread and my tongue was saying good morning to her budding rose. She moaned as her asshole welcomed my ministrations. My tongue probed her relaxing asshole while I finger fucked her pussy and rubbed her clit. I sucked gently on her clit while I had two fingers fuck her holes, one finger each. Then I used two fingers to fuck her asshole while licking and sucking on her pussy hole to extract her sexy sap. She moaned and humped her ass back while letting my cock fuck her throat. Then I finger fucked her with four fingers, two fingers in each hole, while I rolled her clit around with my thumb.

Finally, I pulled my wet fingers from her and set her on her hands and knees. As soon as I touched my cock head to her pussy lips, she lunged back letting her ass slap my stomach, my cock swallowed up her cunt to the balls. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them while I fucked her, giving my cock a new coat of her pussy juices.

Pinching her stiff nipples hard, I pulled my wet cock out of her pussy. I guided my cock head to her shiny asshole and pressed gently, watching the bulbous head stretch her hole and disappear past her sphincter. I gave her a few seconds after her asshole closed over my cock head then started buggering her deeply.

My wet balls slapped repeatedly on Aunt's sticky pussy while we lunged hard toward each other for maximum penetration. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and watched my hard cock whisk in and out of her eager hole. Aunt's tightly stretched asshole, no longer wrinkled, hollowed in slightly with every deep thrust and bulged out ever so slightly with each out-stroke.

Satisfied with the stiff dicking I was giving Aunt's back route, I leaned forward and gripped her swinging tits. Her hard nipples poked my palms as I milked on her globes, driving her hotter and goading her to fuck harder.

Aunt before now moaned and groaned. As she approached orgasm, her verbal dam fell and she let out a continuous barrage of dirty words, "Yes, you bastard, bugger your slut aunt, bang my butt, make me come, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass, yes, give it to me hard, yes, yes, oh, oh, fuck, oh, I am coming, I am coming." Aunt lost it and shoved her ass at me uncontrollably. I had to grip her by the hips while I continued drilling her spasming asshole. Her rectum tried to milk me dry, but I kept on riding her with hard, deep thrusts. She collapsed on her head and shoulders as I continued banging her ass mercilessly. Her voice was reduced to continuous low moaning as she passively received my hard fucking.

A few minutes later, Aunt started to buck her ass back to meet my strokes. She did not interrupt her moaning but a new orgasm was obviously approaching, making me double my efforts at her asshole. She shoved her ass back harder but did not bother with talking intelligibly as her orgasm swept over her, making her asshole squeeze hard on my aching shaft.

I gripped her hips tightly and concentrated deeply as I delivered hard ass fucking throughout her gut wrenching orgasm. I fucked her ass continuously until she collapsed like a wet rag. I removed my cock from her ass with a plop. My balls and her pussy were drenched with her juices. I wiped her pussy with my hand and licked my fingers.

I flipped Aunt on her back and straddled her chest. She opened her mouth wide as I jacked my cock onto her face. Thick long jets of come landed all over her face and into her mouth as I emptied my full balls. She massaged my come into her skin and licked her fingers. Popping my cock into her mouth, she sucked for more as she milked on the softening shaft.

Aunt Alia cleaned my cock and balls with her tongue. When she finished she kissed my cock and let it free. I lay beside her, also spent, and kissed her, tasting myself on her tongue. She said, "This was the best way I have ever had my day started."

"Me, too," I said.

A few minutes later, Aunt said, "Let's shower and have something to eat besides each other."

We showered together, dried each other and put on some clothes. We had a light breakfast consisting of egg omelet, cheese and jam. When we finished breakfast, it was eleven. We went out to shop for lunch. This time Aunt had underwear on. We took our time and returned at noon.

Aunt cooked lunch. We had rice and stew. We had ice cream for dessert. Just after one I was doing the dishes. When I finished and returned to the living room, I found Aunt sitting with a lovely young lady. She had on denim pants and jacket. Her jacket was unbuttoned and she had a white T-shirt underneath.

I said, "Hi." The young woman stared at me. She seemed vaguely familiar, but I could not bring myself to remember where or when I had seen her before.

"Naser?" she looked at me questioningly.

"Yes?" I said, waiting for some explanation.

"This is your cousin Rana," Aunt said, laughing.

"Rana?" I said smiling.

Rana stood up and we hugged. She was voluptuous I felt the beginnings of a hard-on as she pressed her body to mine. She matured quite a bit since I had last seen her a few years ago. We were the same age and we played together very often when we were kids before they left the neighborhood and moved to Aqaba.

I sat on the other side of Rana and the three of us started chatting about old and new times.

"You can take your jacket off," Aunt offered Rana. Rana did and Aunt hung it for her in the closet.

In T-shirt, Rana looked fantastic. Her tits looked almost as big as Aunt's and her face exuded innocent beauty. Being on the opposite side of Aunt, I could steal glances at Rana's chest when she was looking at our aunt.

I offered to make hot chocolate milk. Aunt joined me in the kitchen.

"Rana matured into a lovely woman," Aunt said. "She has a ripe hot body, don't you think so?"

"Yes," I said. "and she looks very innocent, too."

"That was the way you looked a few months ago, minutes before I let you fuck me for the first time," Aunt said, smiling. "Minutes later, you were pumping your hard cock balls deep up my ass. Innocent indeed!"

I stared at Aunt blankly.

"Look, Naser," she continued. "You are old enough to know this. Innocence is the shell, it is never the core. Sex is a basic instinct, it is there in everybody. It is only covered by a few shells. All shells, whether good or bad, are artificial. If you can cut through the shells, you can get to the core or the real person."

"If I was fooled by your innocence each of us would now be sitting alone at home, counting our own fingers," Aunt continued. "I will leave you for a couple of hours. Good luck!"

Aunt rejoined Rana and I finished the chocolate. I served their hot drinks and we sat together. I felt my cock twitch as I imagined Rana's innocent face contorting in orgasm as I ate her hot virginal pussy.

"Okay, guys," Aunt said. "I have to go out for two or three hours. I will leave you to catch up and renew your friendship."

Aunt left us to our own devices. We chatted smoothly, feeling as if we had never been separated. Then I offered Rana to listen to music. She said yes and we moved to Aunt's bedroom where they had a fine sound system.

I popped into the CD player a romantic CD and we listened. A few minutes into the romantic music, I offered Rana to dance. She accepted. We danced, getting closer together by the minute. I had my arms around her waist and we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I remembered you were beautiful," I said gazing into her eyes. "But now you are a knockout."

She blushed. A few seconds later I kissed her tentatively on the lips. She did not react.

"And you are delicious," I said, kissing her again. I sucked gently on her lower lip. She started to respond albeit tentatively. Little by little, she took to kissing and we started to suck on each other's tongue as I stroked her back with my hands. When I started feeling up her ass, she melted in my arms. I ground my bulge gently into her crotch as she pressed her abundant tits into my chest.

"Let's sit down and kiss some more," I offered, breaking the kiss. She accepted.

We sat on the edge of the bed, me on the left. We resumed kissing. While our tongues explored each other's mouths, I stroked my left hand down her side then up her belly. I felt up her tits a little then cupped her right tit, kneading it gently. She moaned into my mouth. I gave her left tit the same treatment. I squeezed her tits some more, then I broke the kiss. She was gasping for air.

"You are fantastic, Rana," I said, looking into her beautiful eyes. "I need to see your pretty tits."

"Naser, maybe we shouldn't do this," she said hesitantly as I started pulling the bottom of her T-shirt slowly from her pants.

"Don't worry, Rana," I assured. "We won't do anything we may regret. Trust me."

She stretched her arms over her head to help me pull her T-shirt off. Her lush tits appeared in straining bra cups.

"They are very sexy," I said, kissing her bra cups where her nipples tried to poke out.

I kissed her tit flesh just above her bra. She shivered. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, setting her tits free. The were great, with hard thick nipples. I showered her tits with kisses all around her nipples but avoided her nipples.

Finally, my lips closed gently over her left nipple. She gasped and shivered. I sucked gently, making her moan. I held her tit in my left hand and milked on it gently as I licked and sucked on her hard nipple. She instinctively put her hand behind my head and pulled me to her chest.

When her nipple was nice and good, I moved to her other tit, giving it the same treatment. Then I guided her left hand to my bulging crotch. She closed her hand gently on the outline of my cock. I held both her tits in my hands and alternated my mouth between her sweet nipples.

I guided her right hand to her own tit, letting her hold it for me while I put my right hand behind her back and my left one stroked up and down her thighs. Sucking on her nipples, one then the other, I ran my left hand up her inner thigh letting her part her legs instinctively.

I cupped her crotch with my hand and let it still. I could feel her heat. Then I started gently stroking and squeezing her crotch. She moaned as she humped my hand subtly. I let her enjoy the combination of having her tits sucked and her pussy stroked for a while.

Then stroking her crotch, I looked up at her and said, "Now I will show you my stuff."

I kissed her. We shared a sizzling kiss while I kneaded her crotch continuously. Then I stood up and started to undress. I took off my shirt first, then my pants then my briefs. I stood before her naked, my semihard cock extending before me, pulsing with my heart beat.

She looked me up and down, then her eyes zeroed in on my cock. I held it and stroked it gently as I approached her. My cock grew bigger and harder. I left it and held her hand in mine and guided it to my cock.

"Touch it, hold it," I coaxed softly, putting her hand around my hard cock.

She closed her hand around it tentatively. I moved her hand up and down, saying, "Stroke it, gently." Gradually, she stroked it with more confidence. She looked up at me for approval.

"Yes, you are doing well," I said. "Enjoy yourself."

I moved a little forward, getting my cock closer to her face. "Please, kiss the head," I said, gently.

She hesitated a little then did it, cautiously.

"That's very nice," I said. "Please some more." She obliged me, planting a few more kisses on the head, now with some confidence.

"Yes, Rana, that's great," I encouraged. "All over the head."

She showered my cock head with hot kisses.

"Please lick it," I said softly. "That will feel very nice." She did, tentatively at first.

"Yes, all over, Rana," I encouraged.

Her tongue swabbed my cock head thoroughly, making it shine.

"Great," I said. "Now take the head into your mouth and suck it gently and flick it with your tongue. Suck it and lick it while you stoke the shaft gently, but don't bite it, please."

She opened her mouth and took my cock head slowly inside. I watched as innocent Rana sucked her first cock ever. She gradually got better and better. When she felt at ease with it I started rocking back and forth, letting my cock slide gently in and out of her mouth. "Yes, let it slowly glide in and out of your lovely mouth," I instructed.

In a couple of minutes I had my cock fucking half-way in and out of her mouth. "That is great, Rana," I said. "Don't let it go deeper than you are comfortable with. You should enjoy it, too."

Rana became very comfortable with my fucking her mouth. "Rub your lips with it," I said, pulling my cock out and rubbing the head over her wet lips, then putting it back into her mouth. I repeated it a few times. She started to do it on her own. Then I taught her to brush it over her cheeks. She alternated between sucking my cock, rubbing it on her lips, brushing it over her cheeks and, a little later, slapping her face with it.

"Rana, you are one hot young lady," I said, pulling her up. "If I didn't know better, I would think you've been sucking cock for ages."

I kissed her deeply and said, "Now it's your turn again. I want to see your pussy and give it pleasure like you have given my cock."

She looked a little worried. I said, "You will get only pleasure. No harm, no worries, no hurt but pure pleasure."

I knelt before her and took off her denim pants. She had a wet spot on her panties. I inhaled its aroma deeply then kissed it, sucking on the fabric. She gasped and thrust her hips forward instinctively. I gripped her ass and ground my face into her crotch. Then I pulled her panties down, exposing her shaved pussy!

"Wow! You shave your pussy?" I said in amazement.

"Yes, it is cleaner," she said.

"And sexier," I added.

I let her sit on the bed, her pussy at the edge. I parted her legs, exposing her hot pussy. "Rana, your pussy is as pretty as the rest of you," I whispered and planted a kiss on her moist lips. She shivered and closed her thighs tightly around my head. I kept my lips plastered to her pussy until she relaxed and stopped shivering, then I started licking up and down her lips. She moaned and breathed unevenly. I flicked her clit, pulled on her lips, probed between them and sucked in her oozing juices. After a while she started moaning softly as she rolled her hips back and forth in response to my licking.

I gripped her ankles and placed her feet on the edge of the bed, on either side of her butt, utterly exposing her asshole besides her pussy. I admired her offered holes as I stroked up and down the backs of her thighs. "You are very beautiful, Rana," I said, looking up at her. "Your asshole also looks gorgeous. It looks edible."

She blushed. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked her asshole gently. She gasped sharply and tightened her legs, but I held her ass tightly as I continued massaging her asshole with my tongue. She relaxed shortly and started moaning. "You have a sensitive asshole," I said. "It tastes good, too."

I kept on licking her asshole until I could taste her pussy on it as her juices leaked down to her puckered hole. I lapped her oozing juices in one long swipe. "You love having your asshole eaten, don't you?" I said.

While sucking easily on her clit, I rubbed her pussy and asshole with my fingertips, transferring her juices down to her anus and stimulating both pleasure centers in the process. When her asshole and my fingertip got soaked in her juices, I started pushing my fingertip gently into her pucker. Gradually, her anus relaxed and accepted my finger to the first knuckled. I kept on working my fingertip in and out of her asshole until I had the entrance of her rectum soaked with juices. Then I worked my finger deeper and deeper into her ass, noticing her pussy start oozing juices more abundantly. Soon I was working my middle finger all the way in and out of her responsive ass, working her juices deep inside her rectum.

"I love your ass," I said, briefly interrupting sucking her clit.

I started corkscrewing my finger within her to stretch out her hole. While sucking her clit, I dribbled saliva to supplement her juices and worked the mixture into her ass. As her asshole relaxed, I wet my index finger in the mixed lube and worked it into her ass, dribbling more saliva. Her asshole stretched to accept the additional finger. Rana moaned happily, having a good time as two fingers fucked her asshole and reamed it out.

"Do you want to come?" I asked, looking up at Rana. She nodded.

I sucked on her clit and pumped my fingers rhythmically into her ass. She moaned and moved her ass according to my rhythm, her moans getting louder as she approached orgasm. Suddenly I gave her stiff clit a hard suck, making her groan. She started coming. I stopped sucking her clit, but continued pumping her rectum and watched her come. Her asshole spasmed around my pumping fingers and her pussy gushed load after load of hot juices. Her pretty face contorted in a mask of pleasure as her body convulsed in orgasm. She came long and hard, her juices reaching to where I pumped her ass.

When her orgasm subsided, I lapped up her copious juices while pumping her ass gently. Rana lay on her back limply. I jumped down the stairs quickly and returned with a plate of butter. I kissed up Rana's body from her pussy to her mouth. We explored each other's mouth. I left her lying to rest for a couple of minutes, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Now it's your turn to make me come," I said gently.

"Okay," she said, smiling faintly.

I sat on the edge of the bed and guided her to kneel between my knees. She knew the rest. She held my hard cock and licked the drop of precome off the turgid head. Then she took it into her mouth, licking and sucking on it. She started bobbing her head up and down fucking my hardening cock in and out of her mouth while she jacked the rest of the shaft. My cock grew bigger, filling her mouth and stretching her lips with its girth.

"Lick all over the shaft and lick my balls," I instructed. "Take your time. We are here for pleasure; don't rush it."

Rana licked my cock all over. She sucked it and slapped her face with it. She played with it for a long time while I encouraged and instructed her. Then I felt like coming. "Now suck it hard, Rana," I instructed. "Make me come."

She took it in her mouth and sucked hard on it while working her mouth up and down the shaft and jacking it. "Get ready, lover," I warned. "I am about to come. Get ready to swallow."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.