Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 4: In the Rear, Hubby Dear

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: In the Rear, Hubby Dear - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I waked up before Aunt. She was lying on her back. I uncovered her, spread her legs and brushed her pussy with my thumb. I lowered my head and started licking up and down her sleeping pussy. I looked at her face. She was relaxed and looking happy. I resumed licking her pussy. It started oozing its tasty syrup as it warmed up and filled with blood. I inched a finger into her pussy while my tongue toyed with her clit. I pumped her gently, juicing up her pussy. Adding another finger into her pussy, I finger fucked her for a while. Then I knelt between her legs and pushed my hard cock into her. My bulbous head pushed her lips apart as it made its way into her molten core.

I lunged back and forth, fucking the sleeping beauty. She humped back gently. When my pubic bone bumped her clit, she started coming. Her face tightened a bit as her pussy squeezed around my cock, soaking with juices. I fucked her until her orgasm finished. Her face flattened and relaxed more than it was before. She blinked her eyes, waking up as I fucked her gently.

"Good morning, Aunt," I greeted.

"Good morning, Naser," she said smiling broadly. "This must be the best way to start a day."

Aunt fucked back briefly then pushed me away.

"What?" I asked.

"We'll fuck later," she said. "Let's shower and work out."

"What?" I said in disapproval.

"We have to look after our bodies if we want to enjoy them well," Aunt said, getting up and off the bed. "Get up and get going."

We showered, put on sports wear. Aunt put on spandex shorts and halter top. I wore a T-shirt and shorts. We went downstairs to Aunt's workout room. She popped a cassette into the cassette deck and started an aerobic session. For a complete hour we warmed up, stretched, jumped and did exercises. Aunt looked hot in her workout outfit, but the exercises were too tiring for me to give her much attention. We panted, our bodies heated and sweat soaked our bodies and clothes.

After we finished, I lay on my back resting. Aunt squatted by my head and looked down at me.

"Let's hit the shower," she said. "After a workout like this, a woman tingles for another kind of workout. Follow me."

New energy built inside my body and my cock twitched. I followed Aunt to the bathroom, her ass twitching before me. She took off her clothes, then mine. Kneeling before me she sucked on my cock, transforming it into a bar of steel.

"My pussy is ready," she said bending over the bath tub.

I grabbed her hips and lunged forward, burying my cock in her drenched pussy in a single stroke. I gripped her tits and started fucking. After a short fuck, she had a nice hard come. When she recovered, she reached back and guided my cock to her asshole. "I want you here, too," she said.

I pushed my cock gently into her ass. Soon she was bucking her ass as my balls whipped her aching pussy. I pinched and twisted her stiff nipples while I gave her stretched asshole hard, deep thrusts. She fucked back harder as her orgasm approached. Suddenly Aunt screamed in orgasm. Her asshole milked crazily on my cock, making me dump my load. I pumped jet after jet of my thick come deep into Aunt's sucking ass as I pinched her nipples hard. I let my cock rest inside her for a minute then pulled it out of her ass with a plop. She turned around, knelt before me and sucked my cock clean. We showered and dried each other.

I watched TV while Aunt prepared a late breakfast. We had breakfast and I did the dishes. Then Aunt announced we had some chores to do. She put on denim shorts and a T-shirt and we worked in cleaning and maintaining the house, doing the laundry and so on. We finished our chores around one in the afternoon, time to prepare lunch.

We had spaghetti for lunch and ice cream for dessert. At two, we got out. Aunt wanted to show me around the little town. She was in a knee-length half-sleeve dress and high heels! The dress had a high cut neckline. Her tits swayed freely beneath her top as the warm air tickled her pussy lips. My cock pressed stiffly against my fly. Our tour took us about two hours.

When we finally got into the car, Aunt said, "My pussy is wet."

"Does it ever dry?" I asked as I pulled her hem up and pushed my right hand to her pussy under her dress. Surely it was wet. I probed its hot channel gently and spread the moister to her clit, which enjoyed the treatment.

I removed my hand and sucked my fingers. Aunt started the car and drove slowly, opening her legs. She asked me to finger her gently on the way home. I obliged her. Her thighs were exposed and it was obvious what I was doing to her if anyone took the chance to look down into the car. Actually a couple of guys did just that and they were very amused. By the time we parked in the garage, Aunt was soaked. When we got off, it showed she had a wet spot on the back of her dress.

"I want to get fucked now," she said urgently as she bent over the hood.

I flipped up her dress, exposing her ass. She spread her legs, allowing me full access to her holes. Putting my hands on the car on either side of her, I bent down and Frenched her asshole, making her moan and grind her ass into my mouth. Seeing this, I worked two fingers into her drenched pussy and pumped her, getting my fingers really wet with her juices. Then I pushed my wet fingers gently into her moist asshole, pushing two others into her pussy. I pumped her holes for a while. Her pussy oozed more juices. I drooled over her asshole to even out the situation. She moaned and humped back, her head and shoulders flat on the hood.

I pulled my fingers from her with a wet sound. "Are you ready for cock?" I teased.

"And dying for it," she said, thrusting her butt back.

I freed my painful hard-on from the confines of my pants. It extended forward aiming at its targets. I lunged forward, effortlessly burying it into her pussy to the root. Aunt Alia grunted, thrusting her ass back. I gave her a few hard thrusts to lube up my pole, then I pulled back, aiming for her puckered hole. With a gentle push, my cock head disappeared past her anal ring. I paused a few seconds then drove my cock all the way up her ass with one long, slow stroke, pressing my balls against her sticky lips.

For a few minutes, I gave her a nice slow ass fucking. She humped back, letting her asshole swallow my cock to the hilt with every stroke. She also rotated her hips to grind her pussy into my then-wet balls. Then it was time for some hard butt busting thrusts. I climbed onto the bumper, grabbing her shoulders, and proceeded to drill her ass with resounding ball slapping strokes. She grunted and shoved her ass back with every stroke to make sure I held back nothing from her hungry asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.