Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 3: Study Break in Aqaba

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Study Break in Aqaba - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Uncle Kamal left for Egypt on Thursday afternoon. I left for Aunt Alia early on Friday morning. I arrived there around noon. I went there by bus. I could have flown, but departure schedules are not always when you want them. Besides, it is only a four hour ride. Riding through boring desert is a rare chance for someone to ponder and fantasize. It provides enough time to think out a decent fantasy. I got off at the bus stop in the main street.

I phoned Aunt Alia from the bus stop and she arrived in ten minutes. I discovered she lived in the eastern side of the little city, just next to the mountains. As she drove to her house, the hem of her dress rode high on her thighs. While we chatted, she put her right hand on my crotch and my pants started to feel ever tighter as time went by.

She fondled and squeezed the outline of my hard-on nonchalantly as she asked me about my family. I thought of shoving my hand between her thighs, but did not want to cause a car accident. In five minutes we were home.

Aunt Alia had already had lunch ready. As soon as we arrived, we sat at the lunch table. Aunt Alia had prepared a seafood meal. After we had lunch, she cleared the table saying it was time for dessert.

She brought one bowl of custard and one spoon. Kicking off her shoes, she hopped onto the table. She sat before me and put her stockinged feet on my knees, parting her knees widely. I could see her pantyless, blood-engorged pussy shine in its own juices. I moved my hand to finger her. She intercepted my move and grabbed my hand saying, "Behave yourself, young man!" as she looked at me sternly. I pulled my hand back in frustration.

Aunt Alia started spoon-feeding me my desert as she rubbed my crotch with her right stockinged heel. Whenever something spilled out on my chin, she bent down and licked it with her tongue. She would lick my lips, too. When she finished feeding me dessert, she gave me a deep tongue-twisting kiss. By this time, I was having a raging hard-on.

"You must be tired," she said.

"Just a little," I said.

"Your bath is ready," she said.

She lead me to the bathroom where she took off my clothes and helped me to the tub. Then she proceeded to bathe me carefully, avoiding to splash her dress. She gave no special attention to my stiff cock except saying nonchalantly, "You have a nice cock if you know how to use it."

She dried me carefully, dressed me in a silk robe and lead me to the bed. I lay on my back. Aunt Alia crawled onto the bed and opened my robe. She knelt down straddling me and planted kisses all over me, crawling back until she reached my cock. She showered it with kisses and licked my balls. She slobbered onto my shaft and licked my cock head thoroughly, then looked at me, licking her lips.

"I don't want to nurse on your big cock like a little girl," she said, jacking my cock. "I want to have my mouth fucked like a whore, okay? Now fuck it."

She closed her lips over my shaft and I started thrusting up into her sucking mouth. She lowered her head a little and my cock started dipping into her throat. She moaned continuously. As I fucked her mouth, she crawled around until her ass got very close to me. She pulled her dress over her hips, exposing her round tight ass and dripping pussy to my hungry gaze.

I gave her butt cheeks a few squeezes, making her moan. Then I traced my fingertips around her glistening pussy lips. She squirmed with the feeling. I rubbed her oily clit with the tip of my finger. She gasped and squeezed out fresh juices. I gently pushed my middle finger between her hot lips. I finger fucked her wet pussy with one then two fingers.

Her pussy soaked my fingers with her sap. I moved my dripping index finger to her puckered hole and finger fucked both holes steadily with one finger each. She sucked eagerly and bucked her ass back to meet my pumping fingers, enjoying having all her holes fucked. I wiggled my fingers within her to relax her tight muscles then added a finger to each nether hole. Both holes milked on my pumping fingers. She liked it very much and soon she was coming hard. Her holes squeezed my fingers tightly as she gushed hot juices profusely. She threw her head up and back as she bucked her ass back hard.

By the time her orgasm ended, she was breathless. She panted while she rested for a few seconds. Then she licked my fingers that were inside her and said, "Are you ready to eat me out?"

"I have never done that before," I said.

"Don't worry," she said, laying on her back and spreading her legs apart. "Just kiss and lick and I will give you pointers."

Looking at her juicy pussy, I lay between her legs getting my head near her wet slice. Her heady aroma filled me with desire and determination to eat her. I gave a tentative lick to sample her copious juices. It tasted tangy. I gave her another lick, getting used to the taste. After a few more licks, I started to like it. Aunt Alia gasped every time I licked her pussy.

I licked Aunt's pussy eagerly and she moaned, humping her pussy against my face. She said I was doing great and gave me instructions on how to lick and suck her clit. After a while of licking, I thought I should do some exploration on my own. I pulled her pussy lips open and dipped my tongue into her molten core, eliciting a few gasps from her. I sucked and slurped her juices. Aunt was enjoying herself immensely.

I pulled back and looked at her wet, blood-engorged pussy. I noticed her asshole was drowned in her juices. I wondered how it tasted. I gave it a tentative lick. Aunt gasped sharply. I liked that so I pushed my tongue tip harder against her asshole. Aunt screamed and came. I watched her clit, pussy and asshole twitch in orgasm. Her pussy gushed an ample load of fresh juices. Seeing this, I captured her clit and sucked it hard into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue. Aunt sank into a second orgasm, tightening her thighs around my head and flailing her arms wildly.

When Aunt could speak, she relaxed her thighs and said, "That was wild. No one has ever licked my asshole."

I felt great and went back to licking her asshole. She moaned and her asshole relaxed, tempting me to delve inside. I probed gently, sucking and licking on her pucker. Her hole accepted the tip of my tongue. I wiggled my tongue inside and worked drool into her rectum. Every once in a while, I went up for her dripping pussy, and returned to her asshole again.

Aunt instructed me to gently rub her clit while licking her ass. That made her come again, her asshole clenching around the tip of my tongue. After her orgasm finished, I lapped up her juices and pushed two fingers into her sizzling pussy. I fingered her a little then moved my fingers to her ass. I pushed them gently into her rectum and started pumping her while licking and sucking her pussy and clit. Aunt Alia humped me with her pussy and ass, moaning and groaning with delight.

While rubbing her clit, I worked her pussy juices into her asshole, massaging them deeply into the walls of her rectum. I also drooled over her asshole and worked my drool inside.

"Fuck me," Aunt gasped. "Fuck me, fuck me."

I crawled forward, bringing my cock to her crotch. She rubbed my cock head up and down her dripping pussy, then pushed the head into her cunt, saying, "Fuck my pussy, Naser."

"What?" I said, pulling back.

"Come on, fuck my pussy," she said.

"But... ," I protested but was interrupted.

"I know," she said. "Last time I wasn't ready, besides, I wanted to tease you a little. But now I am ready; I've gone on the pill. You are my special guest and I am going to welcome you into every hole I have. You are the only one who has ever ate my ass and now you will rightfully become the only one who ever has all of me."

Hearing this, I plunged a harder-than-steel shaft deep into her. She gasped as it hit bottom and her clit was crushed under my pubic bone. I gave a few more hard thrusts into her, making her come. I fucked her hungry milking cunt hard throughout her orgasm. She had a long, hard come that took her breath away. Her pussy bathed my cock copiously with hot juices. I continued fucking her after she came down from her orgasm. She fucked back stroke for stroke.

"Now you can fuck my ass," she said, "after you had all of me."

I removed my cock from her pussy and pushed it against her asshole. Despite all what we had done, her asshole was a bit too tight. I pushed gently coaxing it open until the head popped inside her muscular ring. A series of gentle, short strokes got me balls-deep in hot, tight ass. Then I grabbed her lush tits and proceeded to give her a nice, deep ass fucking while kneading her tits like dough.

"Despite the anal play I have done alone, I have always wanted to get buggered," she panted as I pumped her ass. "You were the first and the only one who has ever done that to me?"

"You are kidding," I said, feeling my cock jerk and grow bigger inside her.

"I am serious," she said. "And I am glad it was you."

"Wow! That makes me feel very special," I said.

"Indeed you are!" she said. "Despite your shyness, I could always sense your potential for naughtiness."

"Auntie," I pouted. "but I am a good boy, aren't I?"

"Yeah, right," she laughed. "You ogled my tits that day like a good boy while your family sat around. You are now fucking my ass nicely like a good boy, too. You are very good to me, though."

"You don't want me to pull it out, do you?" I teased, pinching her erect nipples.

"Of course not," she gasped. "I want you to shove it into me as deep as it can go."

I did just that as she talked dirty to me, encouraging me to ass fuck her hard like the hot slut she was. Her hot talk got both of us hotter. We fucked faster and harder approaching orgasm fast.

"I want you to come in my pussy," she managed to gasp seconds before she came.

She screamed as her asshole gripped tightly around my cock, milking me desperately. I kept fucking until her asshole relaxed then I jerked my cock out of her ass and into her pussy. As soon as my cock hit bottom thick jets of my come gushed deep into her, pushing her into another orgasm. I pumped her pussy continuously as it sucked every drop of my milky juice. When we finished coming, our come started oozing around my shaft and down her crack. I rubbed my cock head up and down her wet crack, massaging the overflowing come into her flesh and working it into her well fucked asshole. Aunt scooped some come with her fingers and licked it up lustily. When my cock shriveled, I collapsed on top of her.

She wrapped her arms around me and showered my face with kisses, panting how wonderful I made her feel. Holding her, I rolled us over bringing her on top. I wrapped my arms around her, my right on her waist and brought my left hand over her ass. I stroked her ass cheeks a little, then pushed my middle and ring fingers into her asshole to the second knuckle. She snuggled her head in the crook of my neck and moaned contentedly. We remained like that for a few minutes.

"Now let's experiment with sex positions," Aunt Alia whispered as she crawled down my body, letting my fingers pop out of her ass.

She licked and sucked my cock until it got semihard, then introduced me to sixty-nine. I licked our dried come off her pussy and asshole while she deep-throated my cock. Fresh pussy juices washed out the remnants of our come. Then Aunt got on her hands and knees and let me fuck her mouth while fondling her tits. My balls slapped her chin gently with every thrust. She let me kneel down behind her and eat her out in that position. Then Aunt lay back and tilted her head back. She had me kneel behind her head and fuck her mouth. In that position, I could squeeze her tits and pull on her erect nipples. Then I bent over and licked her pussy while thrusting into her sucking mouth. Then she told me to straddle her chest and let my cock hang over her face. She took my cock in her mouth like a bottle and bobbed her head up and down, sucking on it. I thrust gently into her Finally she let me lie back and knelt astride my head, facing away from my body. She rode my tongue as I sucked her hot juices. I popped my thumb into her ass and pumped it and rotated it gently within her while tongue-fucking her dripping pussy.

Then we moved to fucking positions. First Aunt introduced the doggie position, saying, "This is a very popular position." I knelt behind her and fucked her pussy while gripping her tits tightly.

"It is also the standard position for butt fucking," she said, guiding my cock to her asshole. "You can hold my hips and fuck me hard." I did.

"You can also finger my pussy," she said. I did, too.

"You will see that in most if not all positions, you can switch and choose freely between my pussy and ass," she said, straightening up her back. I fondled her tits in that position. She reached between her legs and guided my cock back to her pussy. "Try fucking my pussy in this position."

Then we tried many other positions such as the spoon, the side-by-side, the horse-back, the donkey, and several others some of which probably did not even have names. We fucked for about a minute for either hole and then switched positions.

After about an hour of changing positions, Aunt ended up beneath me on her stomach as I lay on top of her, nibbling on her earlobe while pumping her ass nicely. She humped her ass up to meet my deep thrusts. We were both close to orgasm.

"I am about to come," I panted in her ear.

"Me, too," she panted back. "Come where you are. Fill my ass with your hot come."

Moments later, I panted my orgasm as my come was pumped deeply into Aunt's bowels. She screamed and came herself, letting her rectum milk and suck on my swelling cock. I held my cock very deep within her and delivered my come past the end of her sucking rectum and into her bowels.

When we finished panting, we rolled on our sides and lay on our right sides in the spoon fashion, my left hand cupping her right tit as my cock shriveled within her. We dozed off.

We were still snuggled in the spoon fashion when we were awakened by the phone ringing. Aunt stretched out, picking up the head set, and answered groggily. It was Uncle Kamal. She told him she was dozing off when he called. He asked about me and she said that I arrived earlier and I was resting. Aunt Alia had the phone in her right hand and was playing with her pussy with her left hand. Seeing this, I wet my fingertips and started teasing her nipples which hardened promptly.

"I miss you a lot," she said. Then looking at me, she said, "Certain parts of my body missed you more than others." She reached back and held my hardening shaft. She stroked it a little, feeling satisfied with its state.

"I miss you so much I have to play with one such part," she said as she teased her clit. "It is now very hot and wet for you," she said winking at me.

"Is your cock hard?" she asked both of us, holding my hard cock. "I know it is," she said squeezing my shaft. "I am so horny I am going to talk to you like I have never talked before."

As she talked into the phone she gazed in my eyes. I felt she was talking to me and Uncle must have felt she was talking to him. It was her game.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.