Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 2: Opening the Can of Worms

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Opening the Can of Worms - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next day, I was going out of my room down the hall. Aunt Alia saw me and called me into her room. Everyone else was out of the house. Aunt Alia had a light blue robe on.

"Do you like women's tits?" she asked me point blank.

My heart fell half way down my stomach, pulsing very fast. I blushed beet red and gazed down silently without an answer.

"Don't be shy," she encouraged me, smiling. "I know you do, but I am asking whether you like mine."

"Yes, I do," I finally managed to utter almost inaudibly.

"I thought so,, " she said. "I want you to do me a favor. I am going out and I want you to help me select one of these bras."

She laid three bras on the bed: one was light pink, another was sheer black and the third was a blue demibra that supports the bottoms of the tits and shows the rest including the nipples.

"If you make a good choice I will give you a reward," she said, smiling.

My cock started pulsing faster than my heart. Aunt Alia dropped down her robe and was standing before me in her lacy blue bra and matching panties. She sat on the edge of the bed and parted her knees. I kept switching my eyes between the bras and her tits, trying to hide my embarrassing hard-on.

"I suggest the black one because your skin is pale," I finally managed to choke out.

"Good choice," she said. "Do you think my tits are pretty?"

"Yes," I stuttered.

"Thank you," she said. "As a reward I will let you put the bra on me. Now take off this one."

I leaned over her, awkwardly fumbling with the clasp of her bra. Finally, I snapped it off and pulled the bra off her. I was so shy I could not stare at her magnificent tits.

"Do you think they are firm enough?" she asked, holding her tits, slightly lifting them up. "Feel them up and see."

I knelt down on the floor before Aunt Alia and started feeling up her tits tentatively.

"Come on, Nassour," she encouraged, calling me by her pet name for me. "Really feel them up, you know you want to."

I gradually lost my shyness and started squeezing Alia's tits gently, making her moan. She gasped when I brushed her hardening dark pink nipples with my thumbs.

"Do you like my nipples?" she asked as I rolled them with my thumbs. "Kiss them a little. Please?"

I kissed one stiff nipple then the other, then my hunger overtook me and I sucked on Aunt's nipples greedily. She put her hand behind my head, pulling my head to her chest, and said, "Poor baby, very hungry for Auntie's titties. Suck them all you want, Nassour." I surely did.

When I finished sucking on Alia's nipples she asked, "Do you want to rub your hard cock on Auntie's soft titties?"

My cock almost jumped out of my pants. The surge of desire put me on the verge of coming without ever touching myself. She had me stand and gently pulled down my pants. I stepped out of them and my cock bounced stiffly in front of me. She looked at it lustily. That look made me get harder.

Aunt Alia let my cock in the air for a few seconds then held it tightly in her hand. I almost came, but she knew how to hold me back. She licked the head of my cock with her tongue and then sucked just the head into her mouth. She sucked gently on it and rolled her tongue all over it. For a minute I was just on the edge of spilling my load between her sensual lips but somehow I managed to hold back. She removed my cock from her mouth. My cock head glistened in her saliva.

She rubbed the wet head of my cock gently over her sensitive nipples then rubbed my shaft with her full tits. Now I had more control over my cock than earlier. Alia took my cock all the way into her mouth and let me fuck her throat, expertly holding me at the edge of my desire. She pulled my slick cock out of her mouth and held it between her tits. Squeezing her tits around my shaft, she said, "Now fuck Auntie's hot titties, Nassour."

I started to pump my cock back and forth between her tits, feeling my come rise to the tip of my cock. Finally, it was more than I could take and my cock spurted its load over her neck and chest. I was very embarrassed for coming over Aunt's pretty chest, but she shocked me when she held my cock tightly in her hand and jerked me over her tits. Aunt Alia milked every drop of my come onto her pretty tits, then she rubbed my come into her flesh. When she finished, she licked her fingers sexily looking up at me.

"Don't worry, Nassour," she said. "You will be hard again in a minute because you are going to fuck Auntie." She rubbed her pussy lewdly as she said it. I felt my cock twitch and felt my blood pump back into my semihard organ.

Aunt Alia laughed, "Didn't I tell you?"

She sucked my cock for a while, taking it deep in her throat. My cock got even harder than before. She then took off her panties teasingly and laid on the bed, toying with her pussy, her legs spread out.

"Come here," she called. "I want to rub your cock over my horny pussy."

I squatted between her legs. She held my cock and started rubbing my cock head over her drenched pussy, up and down and from side to side. She got my cock shiny with her juices. Alia breathed heavily as she teased her clit and pussy lips with my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.