Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 17: Inter-religious Nooky

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Inter-religious Nooky - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A few days later, I was spending an evening at my sister's place. Her husband was working late. We had a nice long sixty-nine. I munched on her pussy and ass while she gobbled down my cock. She had a big mouthful of my thick come and I had more than a mouthful of her hot juices.

Afterward, we were browsing through my sister's photo albums. We were looking at her wedding and honeymoon pictures. A certain picture piqued my interest me. It was a picture of Suhad in her wedding dress and, apparently, a friend of hers.

"This friend of yours is really hot," I said, pointing at the other woman.

"This is my colleague, Linda," she said. "Do you like her?"

"Yes," I said. "Is she married?"

"No," she said. "But she is Christian."

"That is okay," I said. "I don't want to marry her."

"By the way, she is having lunch with me on Thursday," she said. "You can see her in person if you come in."

"I sure will," I said.

Thursday was two days away. On Thursday morning I was knocking at Suhad's door. I had a quick tour of her hot orifices and left a big load in her rectum.

At eleven, Linda arrived. My sister introduced us. Linda had olive skin, short black hair, black eyes, nice full tits and a round behind. She wore a short-sleeved white blouse and beige tight miniskirt. Soon, we were talking, laughing and flirting covertly, building up our chemistry. My eyes did not hide from her that I liked her legs and chest. She did cross and uncross her legs a few times for my benefit.

Half an hour later, my sister apologized that she had to go the market for about half an hour.

"Never mind," said Linda. "Take your time."

Soon we heard Suhad's car start and move away.

"You have a nice outfit," I said to Linda. "I especially like your skirt."

"Really?" she said. "My cousin got it for me from Paris."

"It is really nice," I said. "Can you show me?"

Linda stood up and walked toward me. She turned around, modeling it for me. Finally, she was facing right.

"You have the right stuff to pack it," I said, putting my left hand just above her left knee and cupping her left ass cheek with my right hand. "It accentuates your great figure."

I stroked my hand lightly all over her firm butt. A shiver ran up her body and she moaned softly.

"What a nice behind!" I said, feeling up her ass more freely, as my left hand climbed up her left inner thigh.

While my right hand roamed over her round butt, my left hand reached way up her skirt. She gasped when she felt my fingertips graze her panty crotch. Soon, she was moaning and humping my hand.

"Sit down," I suggested softly, patting the couch beside me.

Sitting beside me, she responded to my open, lingering kisses. I guided her right hand to my hardening bulge and worked her miniskirt up over her hips as we nursed on each other's tongue. She massaged the outline of my cock gently, then fished it out.

I gently guided her head down. Soon she was on her hands and knees, sucking on my cock deeply. Her skirt was around her hips and her panties were around her knees while I fingered her moist pussy and teased her asshole lightly. She humped her ass back to work her pussy over my fingers. Obviously, her pussy was not virgin. She gasped as my fingertips grazed her anal area but her asshole responded innocently to my anal advances, making me believe she was virgin there.

We were in this position, gasping and moaning when we heard my sister's car stop in the driveway. We straightened our clothes hurriedly and returned to our respective seats. By the time, my sister entered the door, we were in deep conversation. The rest of the afternoon proceeded normally. I and Linda managed to exchange addresses and phone numbers while Suhad was busy in the kitchen.

Since Linda did not have a car, Suhad drove both of us home. She drove Linda first, making it possible for me to know where she lived. In the same evening, I called her and we made arrangements for a rendezvous for tomorrow evening. We flirted a little on the phone.

On Friday evening, Linda led me to her bedroom. We sat on opposite chairs, chatting and sipping Fanta. She was in a blouse and a miniskirt. It was obvious she did not have a bra beneath her blouse. Her tits swayed sexily as she talked.

"Can we dance?" I suggested.

"I thought you would never ask," she said as she turned the CD player on.

We danced slow, gradually melting into each other. Her tits flattened against my chest, her crotch pressed into mine and her cheek lay against mine. Soon my searching hands discovered she had no panties on. I massaged her ass gently, grinding her pussy into my hard bulge. When she moaned, I started pulling her skirt up over her hips taking her ass into the open. I kneaded her smooth, round ass thoroughly, pulling her cheeks apart then squeezing them together.

I wetted a finger in my mouth and used it to tease the pucker of her asshole. She gasped and thrust her pussy into my crotch.

"That tickles," she said.

She enjoyed having my moist finger massage her asshole. Linda reached down between us and pulled my hard cock out and pushed it between her legs. Her damp pussy skated back and forth on the upper side of my shaft, oozing its juices onto my cock. She reached again between us and inserted my cock head into her opening. She moaned as the bulbous knob opened her tight pussy and slid slowly in.

"Yes, baby," she hissed, thrusting her pelvis forward. "Fill me up with your big cock."

"You are real tight," I said, pulling her into me. "What, don't you get fucked every now and then?"

"It's been a while since I got laid last time," she said.

"That was in the past, baby," I said, moving her back and forth. "Now, you will get fucked silly."

I wetted my middle finger again and worked it into her ass to the first knuckle. She fucked herself harder on my cock, getting my shaft soaked in her juices. Gradually, my finger went in deeper. Her asshole gripped on it tightly. Finally, I was working my wet finger all the way in and out of her ass and moving it around inside her. She grunted and started coming. I pumped my finger faster in and out of her spasming asshole as her pussy milked tightly on my cock. She gasped and shook violently in my arms.

Keeping her impaled on my cock and finger, I walked her to the bed. We climbed onto the bed and I lay on top of her. We kissed, first lightly then our kiss built up as I pumped my cock gently into her pussy.

"That was great," she sighed.

"That was the cover page," I said. "Let's move to the introduction. I want to eat out your pussy."

I arranged us in the sixty-nine position, with her on top. She sucked on my drenched cock while I munched on her dripping hairless pussy. Soon my middle finger found its way into her ass. I finger fucked her tight anus while nursing on her hard clit.

"Your finger feels so good," she said. "No one has ever done that to me."

"You haven't seen anything yet," I said, feeling my cock grow harder as I thought of driving my thick shaft in and out of her virginally tight asshole.

I was encouraged by her remark that I pulled her ass cheeks apart and started licking her asshole.

"What are you doing?" she called, trying to move her ass away, but she couldn't escape my tight grip.

"Hush, I am licking your tasty asshole," I said. "Your asshole is fabulous."

"You shouldn't do that," she said. "Oh! I can't believe it feels so good."

"That's it, baby," I directed. "Relax and enjoy yourself."

She relaxed and her tight asshole opened up slightly under my tongue. I pushed my tongue against her hole and drooled onto her pucker. Her asshole accepted my drool and she humped her ass against my tongue.

"Your tongue is wild," she said, squealing with joy.

Moving my tongue down to her sticky pussy, I inserted my middle finger in her ass and my index finger in her pussy. Linda deep throated my cock eagerly, moaning continuously around it. She bucked her ass while I pumped and reamed out both her horny holes. My index finger was soaked in her copious juices. Sucking on her clit, I added my wet index finger to her asshole. Her hole accepted the two fingers and they sank in slowly.

While sucking on her leaky hole, I pumped my fingers within her ass. She humped her pussy harder into my mouth. I sucked her clit into my mouth and lashed it constantly with my tongue while pumping her asshole steadily. Soon, she was gushing fresh loads of hot juices into my thirsty mouth.

We undressed each other while kissing sensually. I held her bare tits in my hands and lunged for her dark nipples. I sucked and slurped on her stiff nubs, making her shiver and moan.

"I want you inside me," she said.

I laid her back and hopped on top of her. I stuffed my hard cock into her tight pussy and fucked her slowly. I drilled her in an angle that allowed my cock to rub against her clit. She grunted and fucked back, letting her clit get mashed against my pubic bone. Her pussy secreted profusely, bathing my cock and wetting her anal area.

Rolling us over, I let her ride me in an easy pace. I held her jiggling tits and kneaded them gently, while twisting her nipples. Soon, my hands found their way to her ass. I squeezed and kneaded her ass cheeks, opening her crack and closing it again as she rode up and down my cock.

Pulling her cheeks apart with my left hand, I let my right hand creep to her crack. I pushed my middle finger against her anal orifice. She shuddered as my fingertip popped in. She moved more energetically as I slid my finger in and out of her ass. I moved my finger within her, stretching out her asshole then I worked a second finger into her butt. I pumped my fingers in and out of her ass in rhythm with her rocking movement.

"Your fingers are driving me crazy," she said, bucking her ass harder.

"Your asshole is real tight," I said, twisting my fingers within her. "Don't you get fucked up the ass every now and then?"

"Of course not," she said. "I have never done that."

"Why not?" I asked. "You have a fabulous asshole, lovely, sensitive and tasty. It must be perfect for fucking."

"Asses were not made to be fucked," she countered, "pussies were."

"Were asses made to be fingered?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"But you enjoy my fingers in your ass, don't you?" I said. "Why wouldn't you enjoy my cock in there?"

"Your cock is too big for that," she said. "It would really hurt."

"Is that all?" I chuckled. "You don't think I would just shove my cock up your ass and split you apart, do you?"

"I don't know," she said quietly.

"Of course not, baby," I said. "I won't put it in your ass until you are ready and willing, not even if you beg for it. Linda, you will only receive pleasure, no pain, no harm, nothing but joy. I won't let you wrap your horny asshole around my cock until you are sure you want it and you are ready for it."

Although we stepped down the pace a little while we talked, Linda enjoyed the double pronging she was getting.

"I see," she said.

"Also ass fucking will prove handy for you once you get married," I said.

"How so?" she asked.

"First, if your husband-to-be wanted to fuck you up the butt, you would be ready for it and glad he thought of your hot behind," I said. "Second, if you need some extra sex on the side, you would be able to take a boyfriend orally and anally without having to cheat."

"But that is cheating, too," she said, "isn't it?"

"Only strictly speaking," I said. "Many married women here do it and do not consider it so. Sweet prim and proper wives cuddle and love their husbands. In their free time, they take it balls deep up the ass from their lovers without anyone being the wiser. So don't worry, you won't be minority."

"I see," she said.

I worked my fingers faster within her ass. She responded by fucking herself harder over my cock. Soon, she was gasping and moving her ass wildly as her holes spasmed violently. Her pussy gushed copiously, soaking my cock and balls with her juices. She collapsed on top of me. We kissed and I pumped my fingers gently inside her ass. We rested a little with my cock and fingers within her.

"Now I will prepare your ass for my cock," I said, slapping her ass gently with my free hand.

"Okay," she said softly.

We disentangled and I arranged her on her knees on the floor, bending her over so that her tummy and head rested on the bed. I pulled her knees apart and nudged her feet more apart than her knees to open her up well. I sucked on her clit gently for a second then thoroughly explored her ass with my tongue, avoiding her crack. She shivered and gasped, swaying her ass with passion.

Running my tongue down her spine, I let my tongue skate down until it settled on her anal pucker. She gasped and her asshole tightened up involuntarily. Under my gentle licking, her asshole relaxed and opened up. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy and twisted it gently within her while probing her asshole with my tongue. Her pussy milked hungrily on my finger and bathed it with juices.

As her asshole relaxed more and more, I started moving my finger slowly in and out of her pussy. Linda moaned and hunched her ass back gently in response. I moved my wet finger to her asshole. While swirling and pumping my finger slowly within her ass, I drooled onto her asshole and worked my saliva into her rectum. She moaned and humped back. Adding a second finger to her ass, I pushed a finger of my free hand into her pussy. I seesawed my fingers in and out of her holes in a slow pace. Now she rolled her hips back and forth to meet my digital strokes. My mouth stayed close to her asshole constantly adding saliva. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and replaced it with the ring and little fingers of my other hand. Now I pumped her pussy and ass with two fingers each while brushing her hard clit with the thumb of my free hand. She gasped, moaned and humped back as her lust increased dramatically.

"Massage your pussy gently," I instructed, "while I grab some butter to grease you up some more."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.