Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 15: Suck, Professor, Suck

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Suck, Professor, Suck - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After a few days, when I went home I found Aunt Suhair at our home. She was the snobby wife of my father's brother. She was a sociology professor at UJ. She always dressed in business suits and acted prim and proper. She was kind of arrogant and tried to show that she was superior to mom and other women. Her attitude was obvious. I always wondered why mom had to put up with her.

I did not like her personality or her artificial righteousness. The only thing I liked about her was her lovely round ass which she could not completely hide with her formal skirts. When I saw her talk with mom, it occurred to me that her hot ass deserved to be fucked. Snobbish, she herself deserved to be fucked up the ass and be put in her place. I wanted to act upon my thoughts.

Interrupting her conversation with mom, I greeted her and we kissed on the cheeks. I asked her for an appointment to discuss something with her. She said she was available tomorrow at two in the afternoon. I thanked her and said I would drop by.

Aunt Suhair was twenty-nine years old and had a five foot nine slender frame with pronounced tits. She had a light complexion, black shoulder-length hair, black eyes, sensual lips and a curvy ass. Her lips and ass seemed to beg silently for cock. It was my wish to oblige them.

So at two the next day, I was ringing her bell. After the preliminaries, she asked, "So what is it you want to talk to me about?"

"It is a personal issue that I can't seem to resolve," I said. "And I think I can discuss it with you."

"Yes?" she encouraged. "Please continue."

"There is this girl that I like," I lied. "I am really attracted to her and I want to get physical with her. I know it can be wrong but I can't do anything about it. I think I will just go ahead some time."

"Oh no, please don't," she said. "You may destroy her life if it does not work well between you too. Also you may get her pregnant. Which will make a scandal and you will have to marry her and support her and the child. It is really disastrous."

"Of course I won't do that," I said. "I was thinking about having anal and oral sex with her."

"Yuck!" she said disgusted. "That is pervert and dirty, besides being painful and degrading to the girl."

"Why do you say this about it?" I said. "Have you ever tried it?"

"Of course not!" she snapped back. "I would never do something like that."

"I have tried both," I said. "I and my partners enjoyed it very much. You see Aunt, girls really like to suck on a man's hard cock or have it thrust in their butts. I had girls suck my cock until I came in their mouths then they swallowed it all and came back for more. Needless to say, girls love to have their pussies and assholes licked and sucked. I always enjoyed doing it for them. I never found it dirty or pervert. Actually, I always found it a lot of fun."

"That is gross," she said.

"You can't judge it without ever trying it," I said. "You only say so because you have been brought up with those inhibitions but you do not have a case. Any girl won't say no to sucking a nice cock, and any girl won't say no to a nice hard butt fuck. Believe me I tried it with first timers and they loved it."

"Didn't it hurt them to be done in the butt?" she inquired.

"Of course not," I said. "I prepare them well so that it slides all the way in them. They get all hot and wet and come like never before while I thrust deeply into their rectums."

"Do you have a small sized member?" she said.

"I don't know," I said. "Do you want to see it as a matter of research?"

She was taken aback my proposal she was speechless. I took that as a yes and stood up before her. I unzipped my pants and out popped my hard-on, bouncing before my belly.

"Wow! This is unbelievable," she said. "It is big and thick and so hard."

"No, it is not this intimidating," I said, advancing slightly toward her face. "If you hold it you will see it is a little soft and yielding to the touch."

I guided her hand to my shaft and wrapped her fingers around it.

"Stroke it and squeeze it gently," I said, moving her hand up and down my stiff shaft. "You will see what I mean."

"It is very hard," she said, squeezing my cock gently. "I do not know how a girl can take all of this up her rectum."

"I don't put it to her until she is ready," I said, inching a little more toward her. "A well prepared asshole can take up things a lot bigger than this."

"I can't imagine that," she said, stroking my shaft steadily.

"Look how the size and shape of the head makes it so fit to be sucked and licked like a lollipop," I said, moving forward some more, so that only a few inches separated my cock from her face. "Girls find it delicious to swirl their tongues around the head and then suck it in."

"Really?" she said, looking at my cock intently as she continued stroking the shaft.

"Yes," I said softly, putting my hand on the back of her head and pressing my cock to her lips. "Why don't you try it and see for yourself."

Her lips parted and my bulbous cock head inched in. She licked and sucked on it tentatively. Then I applied a gentle pumping motion, gradually getting her used to cock sucking.

"You are doing great," I said as I pumped half of my cock in and out of her sucking mouth. "Keep going and don't scrape it with your teeth."

She was getting into it as I untied her hair and ran my fingers through it as it flowed down to her shoulders. Soon she was moaning as she tried to take it in deeper. My cock head started pushing against the back of her throat. In a minute, it popped in and she started deep throating me, gagging slightly on the first few times. She was really talented for it.

"Wow! You are a natural cock sucker," I complimented, pressing my balls against her chin and her nose into my pubes with every stroke. "You are really wonderful."

She moaned delightfully as she fed my hard cock into her throat again and again.

"I like it," she said, briefly letting my cock out of her mouth, only to gobble it down again hungrily. "It is great."

"Same here," I said.

Then I started teasing her with my cock. I rubbed it over her lips and slapped her face with it playfully. She squealed in joy. I dealt her harder and harder slaps.

"Turnaround is fair play," I said as I gave her mouth a few final thrusts. "Now I will be good to you like you have been good to me."

She waited expectantly as I knelt before her and lifted up her skirt. She helped me to pull it over her hips. As she parted her legs, her sex aroma wafted to my nose. I pressed my face to her panty crotch and inhaled.

"I can't believe a pussy so sweet smelling has never been eaten," I said, looking into her eyes. "Now I am going to eat it raw. First, let's get your panties out of the way."

I pulled her panties down and off. Then I parted her knees and admired her moistening pussy.

"What is your record number of comes in one session?" I asked.

"One," she said.

"We will break this record effortlessly," I said, bringing my mouth toward her crotch.

Gripping her hips, I pulled her ass to the edge of the couch. She started gasping as soon as my lips hit her bare pussy lips. I explored her pussy with my tongue then started lashing her with it. She humped my face with her pussy, moaning softly. She moaned, gasped and thrust her pussy into my mouth, encouraging me not to stop. It was easy to get her off three times. Each time she squeezed my head between her thighs as her pussy gushed its juices into my thirsty mouth.

I looked at her face as she gasped for air. I returned to gently licking her pussy as I lifted her legs up to expose her ass. I licked up and down her ass cheeks lightly, making her gasp and shiver. Her virgin asshole was tense with apprehension. I licked along the backs of her thighs until I reached the crooks of her knees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.