Jordanian Connection - Cover

Jordanian Connection

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 14: Helping Sister

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Helping Sister - A young jordanian man's sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Up to now, I used to sneak with Nisreen about three times a week and fuck her brains out. I enjoyed eating her delicious pussy and ass and spent quality time up her throbbing butt. Even dry humping her virginal pussy and tits was great.

Nisreen was getting skillful at sucking my cock, too. However, she could not deep throat. That made it difficult for me to thrust into her mouth. That was her weak point.

One afternoon, we were watching TV, me, Nisreen and mom. I was sitting in the middle. Mom went to the kitchen for a minute.

"Why don't you let mom teach you deep throating?" I suggested to Nisreen in a low tone.

She gave me a hateful look and punched me on the shoulder. Her look was more expressive than a thousand words. Shortly mom returned and sat back beside me.

"Mom," I said, placing my right hand on her left thigh, "why don't you teach Nisreen deep throating?"

"Can't she do it already?" Mom asked in disbelief.

"No," I said.

Nisreen was blushing deep red and was throwing icy looks my way.

"Will do that," Mom said, kneeling down between my legs.

Mom unzipped me and fished out my semihard cock and balls. Nisreen watched in shock as mom licked my purple cock head thoroughly then licked up and down the shaft. Mom took the head in and started sucking. Soon her stretched lips traveled up and down the long shaft from the tip to the base. She moaned and made sexy slurping sounds.

She dropped my cock from her mouth and pulled down my pants and boxers.

"Come in my place, Nisreen," Mom called, tugging my boxers over my feet.

Nisreen moved as in trance and knelt between my parted knees. Mom crouched behind her and coached her. She instructed Nisreen to lick all over my cock and balls, then to palm my balls while sucking up and down my shaft.

As Nisreen bobbed her head over my cock, Mom guided my sister into the right position. She carefully adjusted Nisreen's knees, hips, back and neck. Mom then held Nisreen's head and gently moved it to put her throat in line with my shaft. With Nisreen in this position, Mom instructed her how to move my cock head along the back of her throat and to relax her throat.

In no time, I felt Nisreen's lower lip touch my balls. Then Nisreen was deep throating me easily.

"Excellent," Mom encouraged. "Now you can play with your pussy gently."

Mom guided Nisreen's left hand down her own panties. While my sister fingered her own pussy, Mom cupped Nisreen's tits and kneaded them gently. From the sounds and moves Nisreen made, I could tell she was well on her way to orgasm, maybe closer than I was.

Mom let my sister on her own and sat again beside me. She watched for a while then kissed me. As our tongues played together, I worked my left hand up mom's dress then down her panties. I played with her clit for a while, getting her pussy wet. I shoved two fingers up mom's pussy and gave her a hard fingering. She moaned into my mouth and humped her pelvis back and forth. Nisreen was moaning and humping on her own.

Nisreen was the first to come. She grunted and convulsed in orgasm. Moving her mouth out of rhythm along my cock. Then mom came, tightening her thighs around my hand as her pussy gushed hot juices in my palm. She let out long moans, then we broke the kiss.

I licked up mom's juices off my palm while Nisreen returned to sucking my cock rhythmically.

"To make him come, suck on the head and jack off the shaft," Mom instructed. Nisreen did that.

My cock swelled and jerked. I tightened my cock up as the first of many thick, long jets of hot come hit the back of my sister's throat. The intensity of my orgasm caught her off guard. She however sucked thirstily, milking my pulsing shaft with her hand. She almost gagged with the big load.

When Nisreen dropped my cock, it was totally soft and drained. She kissed it lovingly then let it hang between my thighs. I put my boxers and pants back on.

"All you need now is practice," Mom said. "And you have two big cocks to practice on. I don't think Sameer would mind providing the third one."

Nisreen looked guiltily as she discovered mom knew about her mischief with dad.

"Don't feel bad," mom assured Nisreen. "It's okay."

Sister smiled.

"Of course, you and Naser fuck," mom continued. "Are you on the pill?"

"We only do it in the back," sister said. "I will keep myself virgin."

"Even so," mom said. "Anal sex is not a sure anticonception method. You know come may leak."

"Okay, Mom," Nisreen said.

We resumed watching TV with my arms wrapped around the two ladies' backs.

Teacher, Teacher, Let Me Teach You

I had seen my sister, Suhad a few times since she was married. When she visited us in March, I made note of her physical attributes. At twenty one, she was a sexy young woman. She had dark brown hair that she tied in a pony tail. With her dark brown eyes, and full lips, she had a pretty face. Her five-foot seven voluptuous figure had enough curves. She had our legacy nice, round D-cup tits and ass. Besides having a really tempting ass, she had sensual lips that were made to suck cock. That thought made my cock twitch. I made arrangements with her to visit her on next Thursday. Her husband would be at work.

On Thursday morning at ten, I rang her bell. We chatted for half an hour then I started asking personal questions about her married life and so on.

"Are you happy with Hashem?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "He is a nice guy."

"Is her good in bed?" I asked.

She blushed a little the said, "Yes, I guess so."

"Do you engage in oral sex?" I asked.

"Naser, I think these things are too private to discuss," she said, cutting me off.

"I am sorry," I apologized. "I thought I was no stranger. I just wanted to check on you and help if I can. If you think I meant to pry into your private life, I apologize. I am not like that."

"I am sorry, Naser, I didn't mean to hurt you," she said. "It is just I do not feel comfortable talking about sex."

"Why not?" I asked. "Aren't we all educated adults here?"

"Okay," she said. "Well just a little, I sometimes lick his thing."

"Does he go down on you?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Sister you are ripped off on one of your rights," I said.

"It's okay," she said. "It is not that important."

"Don't say so until you try it," I said. "What about anal sex?"

"Of course not," she said sternly. "It is dirty and painful."

"Have you ever tried it or were you told by someone who had or are you just speculating?" I asked.

"I have never tried it, of course," she said. "No one told me about it, but it is obvious."

"Why don't we ask Mom?" I said, picking up the phone.

I dialed our home number and mom answered. I moved the head set close to my sister to let her listen. Suhad did not believe I was going ahead with that.

"Hi, Mom," I said. "Suhad says anal sex is dirty and painful although she has never tried it."

"My poor little daughter," Mom said. "She doesn't know any better. I am sure if she tried it she would get addicted to it just like her mother."

Satisfied with that, I handed the head set to Suhad.

"Mom, you mean you do it?" Suhad asked in shock.

"Of course, darling," Mom said calmly. "It is wonderful. You don't know what you are missing on."

"Doesn't it hurt?" my sister asked.

"Of course not," Mom said, "unless you are forced into it with no preliminaries. Try it, darling, it gives the best comes."

"What are the required preliminaries, Mom?" Suhad asked.

"Enough lube and gradual relaxation and stretching of the anus," Mom said.

"Thanks, Mom," Suhad said. "Bye."

"Bye, sweetheart," Mom said.

"What do you think now?" I asked.

"I am really surprised," she said.

"I am even more surprised you don't know about this," I said. "Many married women suck cock and take it up the butt. Do you have a close girlfriend that you can ask about this?"

"Yes, my best friend is Salwa," she said. "But she is a nice girl. I do not think she does this."

"Why don't you call her and ask?" I suggested.

"Yes, why not?" she said, picking up the phone.

After the pleasantries, Suhad went into the main course.

"Salwa," Suhad said, "what do you think about oral and anal sex?"

"I think each one is better than the other," she said. "I love both."

"So you and your husband enjoy having you suck him and take him up the butt?" my sister asked.

"We enjoy having me suck him," Salwa said. "But he doesn't put it in my butt; my lover does."

"Oh," my sister gasped taken aback. "You mean you cheat?"

"No, I do not cheat on my husband," said Salwa. "I take my lover only in my mouth and butt, but not in my pussy."

"I see," said Suhad. "So how do you like it."

"I like it a lot," said Salwa. "I really enjoy sucking his hard cock and tasting his oozing precome. The feel of his cock pumping in my mouth and throat makes my clit throb and my pussy drool. And when he comes and spews his tasty thick come into my mouth, I almost come. I am getting all wet and hot just talking about it."

My sister was getting excited herself. Her knees were inching apart slowly as she listened and her face started to flush. As her knees parted, her skirt rode up her thighs.

"I will have to finger myself a little while I talk with you," said Salwa. "I am getting too hot to trot. Aren't you getting excited yourself?"

"Yes, a little," said my sister.

That was my cue to shove my hand between her legs, pushing her skirt up. She gasped and tightened her thighs a little when my palm touched the crotch of her panties, but she could not afford to lose the new sensations.

"You are fingering yourself, aren't you?" asked Salwa.

"Yes," my sister said in a low voice as she humped my hand. "Now tell me about anal sex."

"Ass fucking is great," Salwa said. "It makes me so hot. Imagine being stuffed tightly with a hard cock that pumps your packed rectum gently, making your pussy ooze juices like a leaky faucet and your aching clit pulse with heat. If he teases your stiff nipples, you are gone. There is nothing like it."

I pushed Suhad's panty crotch aside and started fingering her pussy. She was soaked. She moaned gently fucking my fingers back.

"You are getting real hot, aren't you?" said Salwa.

"Yes," hissed Suhad.

"And when you come, it is unbelievable," Salwa continued. "Having you ass pumped while you come makes you come like mad. It is even hotter when he pumps his thick come into your twitching rectum and bowels. Baby, you got to try it."

"I will think about it," said my sister.

I knelt between Suhad's parted knees and started licking her pussy. She gasped and moaned continuously.

"Look," said Salwa. "If you are interested, I can introduce you to my lover. He is an Iraqi grad, studying at UJ. He is very good when it comes to back packing. I am sure he will be glad to help you out."

"I will see," said Suhad between moans.

"Girl, I know older women who pay for this to an Egyptian gigolo," said Salwa. "You can have it for free."

"I will think about it," said Suhad. "Thanks a lot, Salwa. Bye."

"Bye," said Salwa giggling.

Suhad moaned and flailed helplessly as I brought her to her first oral orgasm. She came and came and never wanted to stop. Her pussy gushed buckets of her virgin squeeze into my thirsty mouth. I left her pussy when she calmed down.

As I pulled her panties off and hoisted her skirt, I said, "Many married women in Western Amman have lovers that bugger their asses regularly. Why not you?"

I lifted her legs up, exposing her lovely pink asshole. I started licking her wrinkled anus gently. She gasped and shivered at first, then she relaxed and moaned steadily as her asshole opened up for my loving tongue. She pulled her cheeks apart and humped her ass against my tongue.

Teasing her clit with my thumb, I probed her asshole orally. She moaned, pushing her ass toward me as her asshole opened up some more. I fished out my hard cock to avoid making a mess of my pants and let it bounce freely.

I pushed my middle finger into her wet pussy and pumped her with it, getting it real soaked. Then I moved it to her asshole and pushed it in. Her asshole accepted it and it slid in slowly to the third knuckle. I pumped her asshole gently and kept switching my finger between her pussy and asshole. She went nuts, her pussy leaking juices steadily. I worked her leaking juices into her tight asshole while she gasped and moaned continuously.

Satisfied with my progress, I added another finger, pumping each hole with a finger and switching them regularly. Drooling onto her anal area, I slowly worked both fingers into her asshole. Then I worked my ring and little fingers into her pussy. I pumped both her holes, switching my fingers regularly while nursing gently on her erect clit. Her pussy oozed juices continuously, oiling both horny holes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.