The Invention - Cover

The Invention

Copyright© 1999 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man invents a machine that when women are exposed to it will turn into sex machines.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Sandy fiddled with another setting on the Device, watching the rats in front of him. He had wired the device up to repeat over and over again over the male mice in a narrow beam so that the female mice -and himself- would not be affected.

After several minutes, he took Miss Piggy and placed her into the cage with the male mice. Usually the male mice would leave her alone, since she was generally meaner than both of the men put together.

The men started sniffing around her, ignoring her nipping teeth. They were obviously interested in mating with her, and didn't seem to want to wait for her to go into heat. After watching the poor female rat run from both of the male rats for several minutes, Sandy moved her back into a cage with Smurfette, the other mouse. Mr. Ed and Bob started to sniff each other, then went back to walking around their cage, sniffing where Miss Piggy had been.

Sandy sat down, thinking carefully. This was practically proof positive of what he had feared. The Device created an almost instinct desire on behalf of female mammals to mate- or at least, to have sex. They would even initiate sex with other females in their need for sex. Sandy had seen the results when his sister and Janet had started having sex with each other while under the Device's effect. On males, there was no apparent result. But over the long term, the males became more and more desirous to impregnate females. They ignored other males sexually- probably since they couldn't get them pregnant.

Sandy was worried- not about the rats, of course, but about himself. He knew that lately he had been having more and fantasies about getting women pregnant. His recent episodes with Mrs. French- Jennifer, as she had asked her to call him-, and his English teacher Miss Elgin, showed how far the Device had influenced him. He had dumped several loads of sperm into their wombs, each time hoping that it would spawn a baby inside of them. He was already worried about his sister- though she didn't show any signs of getting pregnant yet, he knew that he wouldn't refuse her if she came to him- or any other woman, for that matter- to drop another load of sperm inside of her. He had purposely kept the Device off in her presence, all the while imagining how she would look with a bulge under her cheerleader's outfit.

Sandy looked up at the clock. He had to leave for his date with Tammy Brown, and wasn't sure what to do. He looked at the Device, trying to battle between his new found desires to fuck her pregnant, his normal teenage desires just to have sex with her, and his own wants to stay out of trouble.

After several minutes, he picked up his knapsack that contained a miniaturized version of the Device and prepared to leave. He packed a light lunch and a blanket for a nice picnic at the lake. He resolved the situation by stopping at the drug store on the way home, picking up a condom from a dispenser machine. At least this time, if he was going to have sex, it would be protected.

With that thought, Sandy rode his bike to Tammy's house.


Tammy's father worked as a minister, and his house definitely showed the results. There were crosses on the wall, religious books on the living room book shelves, and no TV. Sandy personally thought that he was something of a nut, but kept his opinion to himself.

Tammy had been waiting for him at the door. "Hi, Sandy."

"Hi," he said. She looked almost good enough to eat. She wore a knee length green shirt that did little to hide how great her legs were. Her shirt was modest as well, her usually method of trying to hide her plump breasts a failure. They always looked to firm, she probably didn't need a bra at all.

"Sandy, this is my sister Melody," Tammy said. She indicated an older girl- probably Samantha's age who was standing in the living room.

If Sandy was beautiful, then Melody was a wet dream come true. She was a little taller, but her breasts looked larger- and, if possible, even firmer than Tammy's. Her large brown eyes went well with her auburn hair that fell about her shoulders. She was wearing a purple shirt and matching skirt, her legs just as great as her sisters. She was the image of what Tammy would look like in a few years.

"Melody will be chaperoning us," Tammy was saying. Sandy wrenched his attention from her sexy older sister, unbelieving his ears.

"Chaperone?" Sandy echoed, not sure if this was a good thing or not.

Melody nodded. Her voice was childlike, which was strangely as arousing as her thin waist and flared hips. For a split second, Sandy wondered what it would be like to squirt his fluids into her. "Father believes that modesty is next to Godliness. So I will be there to make certain that the two of you do not fall into idle ways."

Sandy spared a glance at Tammy, who was nodding as well. "God delights in the chastity of women," she informed Sandy. "So we are taking no chances."

Sandy repressed a shrug, unable to believe his ears. The two hottest girls he had ever met were even more of a sexual prude than his sister had been. Well, at least that should keep him out of trouble.

The Device wasn't far from his mind, however, as the three of them walked out to the lake.


Sandy had picked out the place some time ago. It gave a great vantage point of the lake, but could only be accessed along a hidden trail that he had discovered some time ago. No one had been out there for some time, though the grass was low. Sandy had found evidence of deer there, and used this excuse to bring the two girls this way.

They set up the blanket, idling chatting about their surroundings. Both girls went on about the beauty of God's creations. When Melody bent over, her skirt rising to show her white thighs, Sandy marveled at another of God's creations.

"It's nice to know that your father if looking out for your modesty," Sandy said absently. He palmed the Device's remote in his hand, idly tracing the buttons with his fingers. "He must be a God fearing man."

Tammy nodded, her pretty face lighting up at the word 'God'. "Oh, yes," she said. "Both me and my sister plan to be pure when we are married."

Sandy nodded as if he was agreeing. "It must be difficult in such a sinful world." As he said this, he leaned forward, putting a hand on Tammy's knee. As his fingers met with her soft skin, he pressed down on the Device. He watched as both girl's tensed, then shivered as the Device hit the two of them with its rays. Tammy's knee twitched in response.

"Yes, the world is sinful," Melody said. She hugged her knees, running her hands up and down her legs. Sandy knew it wasn't cold, no matter how she tried to make it look. He pressed down on the Device again, moving his hand up an inch along Tammy's leg. Tammy opened her legs a little, while Melody's started straitening out her skirt. Melody's fingers squeezed her thighs as she tried to press down the non-existent wrinkles. Sandy noticed how the wrinkles moved higher towards her waist as the Device pulsed.

"So how do two lovely girls such as yourself keep yourself unspotted from the world?" Sandy triggered the Device's automatic sequence. The muscles in Tammy's thighs flexed in time with the Device. He watched in amusement as the chaste girls tried to relieve their sexual needs without touching themselves.

"We- we pray often," Melody said, her nails now trying to get the wrinkles out of both her skirt and blouse. He slid his hand even higher along Tammy's thigh. She leaned back onto her hands, spreading her legs out. Tammy nodded as her legs pressed against Sandy's fingers.

"And- and we try to avoid the appearance of sin," Tammy breathed.

"Really?" Sandy asked, innocently looking into Tammy's smoldering eyes. "Can you give me an example?"

She looked at Melody, silently pleading for help with the overpowering feelings she was feeling. Melody was already a goner.

"Take this example," Melody said. She ran her hands down the front of her shirt, squeezing her large breasts. Her nipples were sticking out as the blood engorged her mammaries. "Obviously, I am just trying to get these wrinkles out my shirt. But someone with a dirty mind might think I was performing some act of self gratification." She was obviously trying hard to get two large, pointy wrinkles off the top of her teenage tits.

"Yes, yes!" Tammy agreed, seeing how her sister had invented a way out of her dilemma. "Or, suppose my thighs were very sore, and I asked you to rub my legs to relieve my pain." She took Sandy's other hand, bringing it under her skirt. She placed it along her inner thigh, just grazing her panties. She started breathing heavier as he stroked the sensitive flesh. "Someone with ungodly eyes might think that I wanted you to touch my womanhood."

"You mean your pussy?" Sandy suggested, a smile on his face. He let his left hand wander directly against her soaked panties, tracing a path around her inflamed lips. She started moving her hips up against his hand. Her full red lips trembled in passion.

"Yes, I see what you mean, sister," Melody said. She crawled next to Sandy, rubbing her body against his. She took his right hand, pressing it against her crotch. She was practically humping his hand in perfect rhythm with the Device's pulses. "Right now, my- my wet pussy is-ah- so itchy, that Sandy is just relieving my terrible itch. Scratch my itch," she pleaded, lifting her skirt. She wore simple white panties, the front almost transparent with her outpourings.

"Oh course," Sandy said, "How can I not help a child of God?" He stroked her slit as she started bouncing up and down. "I see that your underthings are also chaste and pure. Are your brassiere's as chaste?"

"Yes- yes, Sandy," Tammy said. For a moment, he wasn't sure if she was speaking of his fingers slipping under the fabric, being the first man to touch her virgin flesh. He pressed a finger into Melody's tight cunt, feeling her hymen prevent him from going too deep.

"Ou- our father- insists on our- wo- our underthings be pure as we-ll," Melody gasped, fucking herself on his finger. He took care from going too deep, leaving her maidenhead intact.

"Why don't you show me this chaste clothing?" Sandy suggested. He pulled his fingers out of their moist virgin bodies, pulling on their panties. Each girl slid back, letting him remove their most private clothing. He fingered the white fabric as each girl squirmed in need, missing his hands. He smiled at each of them, sitting back with their legs spread before him. Both girl's auburn pussy hair was sparse, their fat lips oozing moisture. Just an hour ago, each girl had wanted to stay a virgin until they found the righteous man of their dreams and married him. Now, the odds were that they wouldn't remain virgins for another hour.

Melody reacted first, unbuttoning her purple blouse. She dropped it to the ground, revealing the simple, white bra. Nothing exciting, except for the fact that it seemed to innocent. Her breasts rose and fell in the white cups as her hands stroked her full mounds.

"Very chaste," Sandy said. His hand left her sweet cunt while vacating Tammy's body. He heard Tammy moan in protest as he left her for her sister. Sandy felt the fabric on her bra, gently squeezing the full orbs. She moaned in response, thrusting her chest at his squeezing hands. "I can see how this helps your modesty."

"Mine is much the same," Tammy said, jealous that her older sister was getting all of this attention. She stripped off her green blouse, revealing her own fabric covered tits. While her breasts weren't as large as her sisters, they were just as delectable. Sandy could hardly contain his desire to suck and bite them.

"Hm, yes," Sandy said, making the pretense in examining the fabric. Her naked pussy gently swayed as Sandy squeezed her breasts. She bit her lip as she writhed in pleasure, staring at Sandy's pants. She ran her hands along Sandy's jeans, squeezing his thighs.

"Are- are your undergarments as chaste as ours?" Tammy asked. She didn't wait for Sandy as she unbuttoned his pants, running her fingers across his underwear clad penis. She moaned as his penis twitched in response. Sandy found the front clasp on her bra, rewarded with the view of her breasts.

Her areolas were huge, light brown in color that seemed to grow in intensity as they headed for her nipples. The nipples were dark brown, like chocolate kisses set on top of a cupcake. Her bra dropped behind her back, joining her other clothing. All that the innocent girl now wore were her shoes and white socks. Somehow Sandy found that more sexy than if she was completely naked.

"Ta- Tammy, you're completely naked," Melody breathed. Sandy pinched Tammy's breasts, then turned to her distraught sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.