The Invention - Cover

The Invention

Copyright© 1999 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man invents a machine that when women are exposed to it will turn into sex machines.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Sandy had several days to recuperate after screwing Jenny, the divorced woman who's lawn he usually cared for. As he walked up and down the hallways of school, he found that his usual fantasies of fucking and screwing the girls he went to class with seemed to have changed. Instead of merely thinking about having sex with them, he now wondered what it would be like to get them pregnant. Imagining their bellies swollen with his children, of planting his sperm into their fertile wombs.

He couldn't figure out where these new fantasies were coming from. Perhaps it was having unprotected sex with a few different women. Or perhaps that was just part of puberty- first you just want to have sex, then the by product of sex, babies- that was changing his fantasies in this way.

Whatever it was, Sandy wasn't sure what he was going to do about it. He had used the power of the Device to get Tammy Brown to go on a date with him on Saturday. He had been a little worried about turning on the Device while she was around her girlfriends, but he had decided that having that many girls horny for him wouldn't hurt. She had accepted a picnic by the lake, and Sandy was already imagined her auburn hair falling down around her head while she sucked on his penis. Life was going to be good.

For now, he counted down the days until Friday, when school would be out for a holiday. He had met with Miss Elgin every day after school for a quick few minutes of kissing and petting before he left her to dry. Each time he had used the Device, seeing if repeated use had any side effects. That, and he wanted her to be excited as possible when he went over to her house.

When Friday came, Sandy was ready. He packed the Device into the back, got on his bike, and rode over to Miss Elgin's house.

Miss Elgin answered the door as soon as he rang the bell, hurrying him inside. "You can put your bike over here," she said indicating her kitchen. She was wearing a blue terry cloth robe that hid much of her body. As soon as he put it down, she took his hand, pulling him into her living room.

"I've been waiting for this all week," she said, blushing.

"I could tell that from yesterday," Sandy told her. After school, they had snuck into the classroom's supply closet where Sandy brought her to orgasm with his fingers while the Device pulsed desire into her.

Miss Elgin blushed again, turning towards him. She opened her robe, dropping it to the floor. Underneath she wore a blue lacy bra that just barely hid her large brown areolas, the nipples already hard. Her panties were also light blue, with a lace flower right over the entrance to her wet hole. He could already see where the fabric was darker where she was leaking her vaginal juices.

Sandy was intrigued by the change in Miss Elgin. Before, she was somewhat reluctant to meet with Sandy. Now, she was eagerly awaiting his hard cock entering her body. She shifted from foot to foot, watching as Sandy's hungry eyes wandered over her body.

"You look good enough to eat," Sandy said. He slipped off his shoes and socks, pressing the Device's remote as he walked forward. He watched her shiver as the Device sent impulses to her brain stem, preparing her body for mating. One of her long, manicured fingernails lightly ran over her breasts, pinching the hard nipples. Sandy removed his shirt, then slipped off his pants so that he was standing in just his underwear. His cock made a tent in the white fabric, pointing like a diving rod at his sexy teacher.

Miss Elgin was squeezing her legs together, a light river of her juices moistening her thighs. She eyed the evidence of his desire, licking her lips.

"Looking forward to some of this?" Sandy asked, flexing his cock, making his underwear jerk in response.

"You don't know how much," she said, walking towards him. She ran her fingers up and down the front of his penis, making Sandy moan. "I've had to play with myself every night this week whenever I thought about you." She pulled down Sandy's underwear, leaving his large penis bouncing up and down in the air. She showered it with kisses, lightly nipping the salty skin.

"I have a confession to make," she said around his penis.

"O-oh?" Sandy breathed. "What's that?"

She stood up, pulling him to her couch. Sandy sat down as she straddled him, rubbing his penis against her soft panties. She unclasped the front of her bra, bringing Sandy's hands to massage her swollen breasts.

"I've been dating this guy- Ben- for awhile now," Miss Elgin told him as she rocked back and forth. "We've had sex a few times, but nothing like what we've done- and he doesn't have anything like this." She held Sandy's penis in her hands, pressing it against her cleft. "Well, he came over Wednesday night, when I was horny thinking about you," she pulled her wavy black hair back, kissing Sandy on the mouth. He felt her pussy spasm in a mini-orgasm, then settle back own to a steady rhythm.

"Where was I?" she breathed.

"Ben came over," Sandy reminded her as he pulled on her nipples. She nodded once, then went on.

"Yeah, well, he came over, and I had been rubbing myself when he rang on the doorbell." Sandy could tell that the Device had just fired as she squeezed her long legs around him. "I- I let him in, and almost jumped him. I put a condom on him, and we had sex. I was probably better than any other sex Ben and I had in the past- but it wasn't even like this. He doesn't kiss like you, and his penis is only half as big as yours- so I dumped him." She pulled on her panties, tearing apart the lacy fabric. The two of them moaned as her wet pussy lips wrapped around his cock. She was sliding up and down his penis with long, smooth strokes. Sandy was worried that he would come before they even had sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.