The Invention - Cover

The Invention

Copyright© 1999 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man invents a machine that when women are exposed to it will turn into sex machines.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Oral Sex  

Sandy shook his head for a moment. Things had gone so far in such a short time. From his first discoveries of the Device (with a capital D, as he chose to think of it) and how it seemed to affect all mammal females with an overpower sex drive, to taking his hot cheerleader sisters virginity (in all of her sweet holes), to screwing his sexy English teacher Miss Elgin at school (with the promise of more sex to come.)

Now, he was standing in his living room, where his parents wouldn't be home for several hours. His sister Samantha, who seemed to have become addicted to the Device's sexual feelings (which Sandy had disguised as being a pheromone scent he had "invented" to keep the Device's reality a secret), had brought home Janet Perkins, a cute blonde with cute little tits. Samantha had asked Sandy to bring out the "pheromone" for Jenny to smell. Sandy had complied (after all, who wouldn't?), and while Jenny sniffed the false fragrance, Sandy had turned on the device. By now, poor little Janet was overcome with the first sexual feeling in her young life. She stood in only her bra and sweat pants while Sammy (his sisters nickname) looked one, stroking her own breasts and crotch when she though no one was looking. Sandy still didn't understand her angle, but was willing to go along with it.

He pressed a button on the remote in his hand, giving the Device another run through its automatic sequence. He felt a small tingle on the back of his neck, indicating that the Device was performing its work. Each of the lovely girls shivered lightly. He could see Janet's nipples trying to burn through her bra, her fingers lightly playing over them.

"Oh, Sandy," she moaned. "I- I've never felt like this before." Sandy moved towards her, gently stroking her hair. She quivered beneath his touch as her hips gently swayed back and forth. Sandy's fingers wandered down, touching her cheeks and lips. Her lips were soft, and her tongue slipped out to suck on his fingers. He moved one hand down her body, lightly flicking her nipples. Janet started moving forward, trying to push her sensitive breasts into Sandy's teasing fingers.

"Do you like that?" he asked. Janet nodded, her hands rubbing her thighs, trying to hold back her sexual feelings.

"Let me help out," Samantha said. Sandy looked over at her, noticing that she had removed her own shirt. Her breasts were larger than Janet's, rising and falling in her cups as she breathed. She stood in back of Janet, unclasping her bra. Janet's bra slipped down her arms, falling to the floor. Her erect nipples, pink like an eraser, were now accessible to Sandy's fingers. Janet moaned, moving even closer to Sandy. Her crotch was starting to push into his as the Device flooded her brain with the need to mate.

Sandy leaned forward, kissing Janet full on the lips. Her tongue pushed into his as her own hands found his body, squeezing his ass. His hands roamed over her body, gently stroking her. As he reached down to her pants, he found another set hands already there. Samantha's hands had found their way into Janet's pants, rubbing her slick crotch. Sandy pushed Janet's sweat pants down, leaving the innocent girl in only her panties.

"Do you like this?" Sandy asked.

"Mn, yes!" Janet breathed, her hips rutting back and forth into Samantha's fingers. Her hands found Sandy's crotch, squeezing his hard cock. "It feels good. I-I want- oh!" She unbuttoned Sandy's pants, pulling out his erect penis. Her fingers matched both the Device's pulses and Samantha's fiddling with her clit as she stroked his prick.

"Oh, wow," Janet said, fondling Sandy's penis. Samantha had dropped Janet's panties to the floor. Sandy was shown a new view of a woman's sex. Where Miss Elgin had a lot of hair, and Samantha had almost none, Janet's was sparse but not non-existent. It was a darker shade than her hair, showing up against her full and pink pussy lips. The entire area was damp from her copious secretions.

Janet was pulling Sandy forward, tugging on his penis. Samantha was licking her lips as she gazed on Sandy's weapon, remembering how it felt inside of her. The prompting of the Device had geared up both women to mate, and Sandy's penis was calling to both of them.

"Do you want this?" Sandy teased, pushing his prick against Janet's crotch. Her juices coated his shaft, and she moaned in need.

"Yes, please- I- I need it!" She pushed her cunt against him, rubbing it on and around her wet hole. "Please- put it in," she moaned.

Sandy pulled away a little. "Turn around. Help Sammy out of her clothes." Janet looked at him, her eyes glazed over with lust. Samantha looked at Sandy, a little shocked. Her goal had been to get Janet to loosen up a little, then screw her brother after Janet left. After smelling the powerful pheromones (not knowing it was really the Device at work) she was finding it hard to hold herself back and just jump on Sandy and screw him for all she was worth. She had removed her fingers from Janet's snatch, rubbing her own crotch in her need to orgasm. Janet turned towards her, seeing Sammy, the school's former ice queen, her hands in her panties rubbing for all she was worth. Sandy stood behind Janet, his hands reaching around her. His penis poked out from between her legs, rubbing Janet's crotch while pointing right at Samantha. Janet was standing, half kneeling and rising in time with Sandy's penis. His hands rubbed her breasts as he whispered in her ear. "If you get her naked, I'll let you use this."

Sandy was drunk on his power. Janet was rubbing herself on his penis, her hands reaching out for Samantha's clothing. Sammy was hypnotized by his penis peeking out from between Janet's legs. She couldn't stop rubbing herself- she was overcome with lust. Janet reached out for her, unclasping her bra and exposing Sammy's large breasts to the air. Her nipples were as hard as a rock. Janet played with the stiff nipple's, marveling at Sammy's response.

"Now her panties," Sandy whispered as he stuck his tongue in her ear. Janet moaned in protest.

"Please- mm- I shouldn't- please, put it in me-" She tried to push her horny body down on his stiff prick, grabbing it with her hands. Sandy backed away, teasing the poor girl. Janet groaned in defeat, reaching out for Sammy's panties. The naked girl felt the slick fabric slide down her friend's legs, leaving the two of them just as naked as the day they were born.

Janet's fingers moved of their own accord, moving Samantha's fingers out of the way. She started rubbing Sammy's crotch, her now slick finger's rubbing her girlfriend's tight slit. Sammy returned the favor, rubbing and stroking Janet's wet cunt. Sandy moved his penis out of the way, watching his sister and her friend stroke each other's bodies. Samantha fell backward onto the couch, with Janet following.

Sandy pressed the remote to trigger the Device one more time, interested in the results. He knew that women were driven to mate by the device- could they be so filled with sexual desires as to even perform lesbian acts? He pressed the off button, shutting the Device down before the two girls went into overload. (He remembered how his sister almost went crazy with lust when he left the Device on for two long.)

Both girls were mewling with passion as they explored each other private parts. Sandy removed the rest of his clothes, his penis standing so hard that he thought it would explode. Both girls continued to touch each other, kissing each other hard. Their slick cunts kept rubbing against each other, each girl shuddering in turn. Sandy came up behind them, looking at Janet's ass as it rose and fell. He lightly gripped her hips, moving forward.

The moment that his penis pressed against her engorged lips, Janet started bucking even harder. Her crotch pressed backwards, pressing against Sandy's hard prick. The helmet shaped head slipped into her slit. He could feel her insides move out of the way of his incoming shaft. She arched her back, pressing her breasts into Samantha's and moaning. "Oh- god- I can- argh!" Sandy came into contact with her hymen, feeling her pussy walls massage him in time with the Device's former pulses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.