Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Mom's friends started arriving at 7:30, right on time. She had signed up 25 women, neighbors, co-workers, other friends and a couple of family members _ two older cousins and my only aunt, mom's older sister Samantha.

They all knew the drill, because mom had mailed them each a letter of instructions: There was a trunk of lingerie in the living room, various styles in different colors and sizes. Bras from 32AA to 48DD, frilly panties from small to XXL and other things I had never heard of. ("What the fuck is a teddy," I asked Marie when we had sneaked one of the letters into my room. "No idea," she said.)

The 48DD and XXL stuff was for Aunt Samantha, we guessed. Sam was 45 and a rather large gal. When I had started appreciating tits, about two years earlier, I developed a healthy appreciation for her. She always wore too many clothes for me get a line on exactly what her boobs looked like, but I could tell they were massive. I was getting drippy just thinking about finally seeing them tonight.

The smallest size, we suspected, were for mom's friend Cherry, who lived next door. As far as I could tell, Cherry had no tits at all. I'd watched her the summer before in her backyard garden. She was digging up the soil, preparing to plant flowers and vegetables, and was wearing nothing on top except one of her husband's V-neck undershirts.

I walked into the yard to say hi. Well, really to get a peek, which is about all I did that summer: try to get views through girls' armholes or down their shirts or up their skirts. I was a regular Industrial Strength Voyeur Machine.

Cherry had looked up and smiled, but kept digging. For a second or two, when she tilted her head to greet me, I got a straight-through view of her chest. Or what passed as her chest. There were two dark spots, her small but pointed nipples, but hell, I already had made them out through the shirt. As for actual breasts, nothing.

Still, even though she wasn't much more developed than my little sister Marie, who was 10 at the time, the though of seeing something I shouldn't got me excited. It still does, many years and thousands of tits later.

Well, Marie and I soon would be seeing those nipples, and Aunt Sam's, and 20 or so other pair, plus tits and pussies and asses of just about every woman I'd ever fantasized about.

I looked out of my window at the driveway below. A car was pulling up, a red convertible with the top down.

"Oh, my God!" I said.

"WHAT?" Marie said?

"It's Miss Garland!"

"Your teacher? That Miss Garland?"

"Holy shit! I'm gonna see Miss Garland's tits and pussy!"

My very, very first cum-spurting jerk-off had been while thinking about Miss Garland, who had come for dinner when I was 10 as part of a parent-teacher meeting mom had organized. Miss Garland was the tallest woman I had ever seen, about 6 feet tall, I would say. As a result, her boobs _ huge melons that bounced when she walked _ lined up exactly with my eyes. She had arrived that night four years before with no bra on. Dad was still living with us then, and I noticed that he got very quiet during the meal. Mom was all friendly and bubbly, and I guess it's because of the lesbian thing, which no one but dad knew about yet.

Well, I don't think Miss Garland caught me staring during that meal, but if she did, she didn't say anything.

I raced to my room after dinner and tore into my pants. I had been rubbing my cock for a couple of years, but had never actually cum. The rubbing simply felt good, like when you have to pee real bad and finally do. But nothing else had happened.

That night was different. I lay on my back and rubbed the bottom of my cock against my stomach, as usual, with the side of my thumb. But after about two minutes I felt a strange pumping starting up, something I couldn't stop if I tried. And before I realized what was happening, my stomach was covered with a white liquid, sort of a combination of Elmer's Glue and the stuff I used to slick my hair down.

I loved that feeling. And, I was sure, I loved Miss Garland. She had made me cum!

So you can imagine how I felt when, four years later, I was assigned to her classroom. On the first day I fought three guys for the seat in front of her desk, so maybe, just maybe, I'd get an occasional glance at her panties. As it turned out, I got a view like that almost every day. Either Miss Garland was an exhibitionist or the dumbest 6-foot-tall woman in the world. See, her legs wouldn't fit under the opening in her desk, which was on a riser at the front of the class. So she sat there _ every fuckin' day! _ with her legs straight as an arrow and pointing through the opening, spread in a "V" that showed me her white (and sometimes black) panties. When they were white, which was about every other day, and if the light coming in from the back window was right, I could almost make out a dark patch up there.

And here she was _ goddamn Miss Garland! _ getting out of her red sports car and walking into our house, just so I could watch her take her clothes off!

"You lucky little shit!" Marie joked.

"Hey, you're the lucky one, remember?" I said. "You can cum 10 times a day."

It was true. Marie masturbated hourly, while I was limited to no more than four, and that was on a good day. I had used all of the self-control I could muster that day to save myself for this peeping session, and so I had three decent jerk-offs left.

It took about a half-hour for everyone to arrive. When they were all seated in the living room, we tiptoed to the top of the stairs and heard mom go over the instructions. There were 50 outfits, all different. Each of the guests would get two and a number to show what order to model in. Mom had asked them all for their sizes and, using that chart gave out all the lingerie. Then each picked a number from a basket. As soon as Number One was chosen _ and we couldn't tell who got it _ we had to race back to my bedroom. In a few seconds, we heard footsteps going into the bathroom.

I had placed my chair in the closet just below my peephole. Marie was squatting low, looking through the hole she had made six months earlier. Both holes were virtually impossible to see from the bathroom itself, because we had placed them carefully on the black centers of flowers on the wallpaper.

I flipped on my flashlight, turned out the ceiling light, and made sure a pile of tissues was on the closet shelf, in case Marie was too busy to swallow this time.

And then we looked.

It was Aunt Sam! What a great way to start the show! My legs were shaking. I was only seconds away from seeing her mountainous tits.

Sam was holding the huge bra and panties that mom had chosen for her. The bra, white with cups of a see-through mesh, looked like it had a life of its own. It stood up straight when she lifted it to the light to examine it more closely. Seemed like there was a thick wire running around the bottom of each giant cup, making each one look more like a butterfly net than a bra.

Sam started to undress. I could hear mom calling out the rest of the numbers below _ 8, 9, 10 _ and the rest of the ladies laughing when seeing the items they would model.

It was lucky that mom had a way to go, because Sam took ages to strip. First came the sweater. Then the pants. Then her flannel shirt. Then her stockings, which were attached at their tops to a stretchy thing with some kind of hooks. Then a T-shirt that had been under the flannel. Then the stretchy thing, which she had to tug and pull on to get down off her thighs.

Finally, Sam was down to a bra and panties, both of them black, so it was impossible to see through them. I stood there pumping my cock faster and faster in anticipation of finally seeing Aunt Sam's nipples and cunt. I looked down for a second to see what Marie was doing. She had the flashlight in one hand, shining right on my dick, watching my every move. Her other hand was moving at double speed inside her pussy, which was so drippy I could see a dark puddle forming on the closet floor, half pee, half that sexy moisture that I love to smell and taste when I eat her out.

She'd watch me for a few seconds, then move to the hole to check Sam's progress, then back to see if I'd cum yet. I almost laughed; she resembled one of those little wind-up toys from Germany, the kind that clockmakers would fashion for kids.

I realized that 10 precious seconds had gone by and quickly turned back to the bathroom hole, refocusing. AND THERE THEY WERE! The largest breasts and nipples I had ever seen! Sam had removed her bra and was bending down to pull off her panties. When she did, and I saw those mammoths rock side-to-side as she struggled with the panties, I went over the edge. My second load of the day squirted out in five wonderful shots, landing on closet's back wall.

Marie, following the path of my cum with the light, also came, adding about an ounce to the pee spot below. She dripped out a little more than she usually does when she has an orgasm. I figured that was because of the squatting position, but didn't want to waste time thinking about it.

Marie and I now both were watching Sam. Her panties off, she looked down at her mountain of black hair and reached into the middle, as if she was searching for something. We saw what it was in a second. A thin white string appeared in Sam's fingers and, lifting one leg onto the toilet seat, she crouched a little and pulled on the thread. Slowly, a tiny tube of what looked like a cotton cylinder appeared, all bloody and red.

"She had her period!" Marie said.

"Oh, gross!" I whispered. I know about periods, and had seen mom's box of those cotton things, but had never understood exactly what they were. I felt disgusted but, at the same time, excited because I was watching something forbidden. I was hard again but I knew I had to save my jerking for others, especially Miss Garland.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.