Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

I guess the correct word for Marie and I would be precocious. We started to have an active sex life together as soon as we discovered our mutual love of voyeurism and masturbation. She was 12 and I, her horny older brother, was 14

We poked peep holes throughout our huge Victorian house and watched our 16-year-old sister and 40-year-old mother play out their lesbian fantasies with each other. And while we peeked, we would masturbate, either ourselves or each other.

I didn't think it could get any better until I came up with what I like to call "The Videotaping Plan."

Marie and I had discovered each other's peep holes virtually at the same time. She had been watching me masturbate in my bedroom for six months before I even thought of peeking. Then, once I made a hold in my closet, giving me visual access to the bathroom, I started watching her, mom and older sister Barb do the things that females do when they think they're away from prying eyes. Marie found my peephole immediately.

You learned all about that in Chapters 1 and 2.

Marie and I were anticipating the lingerie sales party that mom was about to put on for her friends. We knew that the gals _ about 25 of them _ would be trying on bras and panties and other sexy things in the bathroom and then modeling them for the others in the living room downstairs. So we made plans to watch and to masturbate each other during the show.

I was dripping wet the whole day just anticipating seeing all of the breasts and pussies of my mom's friends, women I had been fantasizing about for a year or so, ever since I got the first urge to fuck everything with tits.

And Marie was excited too, not because she had any great desire to see naked women, but rather because she liked to watch me jerk off.

"Geez," I said to her, "I wish we had a video camera. That way we could tape this thing and then watch it forever."

"Yeah," she said. "We'll never be able to afford one of those."

I thought a sec and a plan popped into my brain.

"I think maybe we can afford one," I said. "Not by tomorrow, but certainly in a week or so."

"How?" she asked.

"YOU are going to pay for it," I said, matter-of-factly.

"Right. On my $3-a-week allowance. Funny man."

"No, I figure more like $3 a minute," I said.

"What the heck are you talking about?" she asked.

I told her my plan. Marie had admitted to me that she didn't mind my spying on her when she was in the bathroom. In fact, when she discovered the hole I had made in the wall, she thought it was cool. She probably never had heard the word, but I knew what my little sister was. She was an exhibitionist.

"I'll tell some of the guys in my school that I have a way of watching my sister in the bathroom. I will tell them that she goes in there and plays with her pussy and does other sexy things."

"Why would you say that?" she asked. "And how is that going to get me money for a video camera?"

"Because I plan to get them real horny telling them what you do, and the offer them a chance to watch. But I'll tell them it will cost $10 for 3 minutes."

"You mean you'll bring them to the house to watch me?"

"I'll arrange for them to come over at 4:30 after school, when Barb is at cheerleading and mom is still at work. You'll be in the bathroom. When I give you the signal, you'll start touching yourself and peeing a little at a time and fingering your pussy and asshole and anything else you can think of. We could easily get five guys a day. Maybe even some repeats. We'd have $500 or more in two weeks."

"I don't know..."

"Look, we promised to be honest with each other, right?"

"Yes, I guess."

"Well, you LIKE being watched, don't you. Turns you on, doesn't it? Makes you horny and wet?"

"I guess, yeah."

"Well, it's not like anyone would be touching you. You'd be like an actress. And we'd have a camera in a couple of weeks and start making tapes."

"What if they told?"

"No one is going to tell. First, there'd be no proof. I could patch up the hole in a minute. And second, do you think any of those guys would admit to peeping? Their parents would kill them. And I would threaten to kill them too!" I said, exaggerating a bit to impress her.

She paused a few seconds and said, "Let's go for it!"

Our conversation had gotten Marie hot, and I could see her rubbing herself. That made me hard, so we took a few minutes off to make each other cum. I checked the bedroom door to make sure it was locked, and we immediately got naked.

As much as I loved to watch mom and Barb in the bathroom, there was something about 12-year-old Marie that turned me on much more. It was the innocent way she approached sex, I guess. She walked to the bed, lay on her back and spread her legs, reaching down and using her two index fingers to open the doors to her pussy.

"Use your nose," she said. "Like before."

Marie knew that I was turned on my smells almost as much as sights. I got on my knees next to her and buried my face in her fuzz. The tip of my nose found her 12-year-old opening and I pushed it in so my nostrils were almost buried. I rotated my face in a clockwise circle, using my nose as a cock. I made sure to pause on the upstroke and linger an extra half-second when it rubbed her mini-sized clit. She began to dribble onto me, a combination of pussy-moisture and those few driplets of pee that always escaped when she was about to cum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.