Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

There's something I haven't told you. Something that my sister Marie and I started doing shortly after we started peeking at mom and our sister Barbara. We started videotaping.

That was 15 years ago, when I was 14 and she was 12, and you should see our tape library now. Not only have our video skills improved, but our methods of getting subjects have taken a quantum leap also. What we did next, after spying on the three couples in our motel the night before, will prove to you just how creative we'd gotten.

Marie and I had watched the mother and son duo in the adjoining room fuck the night away. And we had spent time peeking in on the newly wed couple and the 60-ish man and women. The big surprise of the night were the newlyweds: He was a 300-pound tubbo and she _ if you could call her a she _ turned out to be a post-operative transsexual... but only on top. The "broad" still had a dick, and it was a riot to watch this oversized steer slip his undersized cock into his spouses asshole.

The old folks also were gems. She was about 5 feet two, I'd guess, but had the largest boobs I had ever seen in my life, X-rated movies included. They hung down to her knees, literally, and swing back and fourth when she walked. Even while she was clothed you could see there was something there that the Guinness people would be interested in. The husband was a regular kind of guy but kind of worn out, sexually at least. Looked like he didn't have the energy to fuck the night away with his cow-wife. Instead, and Marie had masturbated as she watched from their back window, he simply would stand next to his wife, stare at her huge tits as she prepared for bed, and jerk off. There she sat, sitting in front of the motel's dressing table combing her hair, and there he stood, inches from her, pounding the pud. It looked like something they had done routinely for years.

As Marie reported to me later, he rubbed and pulled and jerked and tried all different techniques to cum, but nothing was happening. After about five minutes he clearly was getting winded. His wife noticed his predicament, stood up and started to arch her back and swing her hips, like a stripper does who wants her tits to rotate round and round. In fact, Marie said, this woman must have been a stripper in her younger days, maybe 40 years before. With tits like that, it would have been impossible to find any other work, she joked

So there she is rotating her mams in huge circles, and that was all her husband needed. In about 15 seconds he began to smile and grunt. His orgasm may have felt good to him, Marie said, but it wasn't too impressive to watch. Two, maybe three drools of thin, white liquid dribbled out into the tissue he was holding in his other hand. He went soft almost immediately and then threw the crumpled cum-rag into the wastepaper basket.

I always wondered about the gross things maids would find in motel and hotel rooms. Did they look through the trash cans and fantasize about what had gone on the night before? Did they scan the sheets for wet spots? Did they examine the wash cloths and towels for evidence of sex play in the bathroom?

I know I would if I had the chance! Each time I'm alone in a hotel or motel, I try to leave a little present for the maid and then, driving home, imagine her finding it and sneaking into the bathroom to masturbate.

Usually, it's an ounce or so of cum, straight from my most recent jerk-off. That way, sometimes it's still warm to the touch. I might shoot into the drinking glass and leave it for her on the bathroom counter.

Or I might aim carefully and have it land right in the middle of a square of tissue, and put the paper on the carpet in front of the door, so she'd see it the minute she entered.

Once, I came on a $5 bill and left it as a tip in the middle of the bed. As I was leaving that time, I noticed that the maid was in the next room and probably would be cleaning mine next. I decided to hang in the hall and see what happened.

I took my bag to the car, checked out and then stood at the end of the hall as the cleaning lady _ a slim Asian looking woman of about 30 _ finished up in the next room. I had heard her talking earlier and knew her English wasn't real good. But she had a pair of the nicest tits I'd ever seen on someone of her race. I mean, usually, Asian women, especially slim ones, have tiny boobs. This one had at least a 36C, and my curiosity kicked in.

She rolled her cart down to my room and used her passkey to get in. I started walking slowly toward the door and got there just as her eyes focused on the five and the little glob of white semen covering Lincoln's face.

I inched into position so I could watch, At first, she had no idea what the stuff was. She took one step inside, bent down and picked up the bill and immediately got my still-warm cum all over her fingers.

She rubbed her thumb and other fingers together to see what the hell the sticky liquid was. It wasn't until she smelled the gooey mess that she realized it was fresh ejaculate. I didn't know if she'd freak out or get horny.

"Hi!" I shouted, about six inches from behind. She screamed and jumped a foot.

"That's mine," I said. "I didn't mean to leave it there, but now that you've found it, you can keep it."

"This yours?" she said in her shaky English? "This WET is yours?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," I said. "I was going to leave a $5 tip, but when I saw you down the hall, I got an erection," (I pointed to my cock, which was pointing at her through my pants) "and had to make it go away. So I" (I made the hand signal for masturbating) "jerked off on it. As a present. For you!" I smiled, hoping to make her think this was some normal American custom and it would be impolite not to accept my gift.

"This is from there?" she asked, somewhere between very embarrassed and very curious.

"Yes," I said, moving past her and into the room. I closed the door slowly, so as not to frighten her. "Can I show you?"

She was clearly shaken. Nothing like this had ever happened to her, not here or in her home country. But she couldn't take her eyes off my dick.

"This is from there?" she asked, somewhere between very embarrassed and very curious.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.