Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

As my sister Marie and I walked back to our motel to spy on the mother and son in the next room, I started to reminisce about how we both had gotten to this stage of our lives.

After growing up together in the same house and experimenting regularly with sex and voyeurism, we decided never to separate. After college, we moved into the same apartment house and did everything together _ from attending movies to going on vacations and, of course, having our own particular brand of sex. If you've read about our early teen years, you know what we like best: mutually masturbating each other while secretly watching other people.

By the time we had moved out of the large Victorian house we grew up in with our mother and older sister Barbara, we had peppered the walls, ceilings and floors with enough tiny spy hole so we would watch virtually anything anywhere.

Of course, what we ended up watching the most was the great sex that our mom had with our sister. After dad left, mom admitted _ at least to the girls _ that it was because she was a lesbian and couldn't give him the kind of love he craved. It was at that point that Barbara admitted that she, too, was a lesbian. And the two started making each other cum regularly almost immediately. As a horny 14-year-old, I figured out many ways to watch. Marie also liked to watch, and that's how we started our special relationship.

Marie and I, of course, preferred opposite-sex fun. Still, we got many jollies watching the two older gals suck, finger, eat and otherwise grope each other. While we peeped we'd both masturbate. I'd watch mom and Barbara and jerk off. Marie would watch me jerk off watching them, and she'd finger her own hole to orgasm. And I'd watch her fingering and rubbing her hole and I'd cum again. It was the best imaginable "vicious circle!"

Sometimes _ my favorite times _ Marie simply would jerk me off while I peeked at mom and Barb. That was nice because I could concentrate on watching their incredible tits through the hole in the bathroom wall without having to keep moving my hand!

Marie and I had pretty much decided to live our lives as husband and wife. We truly loved each other and were only two years apart in age, me being the older.

So, now, 15 years later, we were in a motel looking through the crack we had made in the door frame that led to the adjoining room. We had seen a 40ish knockout blonde and her teenage son go into the room, and from our earlier peeking we knew the room had only one bed.

Sure enough, within a minute after the two of them slammed their door shut, mom had stripped to bra and panties and sonny boy was in his briefs. I had placed a chair in front of the crack in the door frame and was sitting sideways in it, eyes glued to the bed that was only about 10 feet away.

Naked, I spread my legs so Marie could get a good hold on my cock, which already was dripping.

Marie, also naked, spit on her right hand and slowly started to jerk me off. We had learned each others moaning signals well. She knew exactly when I wanted her to speed up or slow down, or when she should stop cold or go for the gold. We could make this last two minutes or two hours.

It was clear that the mom and son were not new to fucking around. I surmised that this was like so many other instances: A horny broad left lonely by divorce or widowhood at just the time her son was starting to fantasize about sex. In most families, this kind of mother-son lust remains in the dream world. But in some lucky instances, one of the two takes a bold step.

Sometimes, it's accidental: Mother walks in on son as he is masturbating, or son accidentally does the same to mom.

Other times it's planned. Son lies in wait for his mother to step out of the shower. Or for her to take the vibrator out of her secret drawer. And then he walks in, erection long and hard, and the two just do the inevitable.

I had no way of knowing this couple's exact story, but that really didn't matter. I had a front-row seat and wasn't complaining.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were standing in front of the bed and he was shouting. I thought it was a little strange, all that yelling. She actually looked a bit scared. He was rubbing his crotch, working on making that cock harder than it already was. Suddenly, he grabbed her shoulders and twisted her around, going for her bra hooks. He struggled with them for a second and then, hitting paydirt, threw the undergarment violently onto the floor, out of my line of sight.

He then grabbed her giant tits and started to squeeze them violently, first one, then the other, in a milking motion. After about 10 seconds, he put his hands on the elastic of her panties and ripped them down below her knees. Whatever game they were playing, and I was sure it must be a game, he was the aggressor.

In a second, it was clear that they were, indeed, role playing. I couldn't know what was in their minds, so I made up a story in my own: He was her son and had always wanted to fuck her but never had acted on it until now. In one violent moment, he turned from obedient youth to unstoppable motherfucker. She was overpowered and had no choice.

He shouted something, pointed to his crotch and pulled his briefs down. My God, his cock was enormous! It's difficult to tell, but I would guess it was at least nine inches, circumcised and throbbing, almost purple.

He shouted something else and pointed again, this time to the head of his dick. It sounded like he said, "Now, mommy, now," but angrily, not nicely.

She dropped to her knees and started sucking him, her head rocking forward and backward like a piston. She grabbed the cheeks of his ass for stabililty, and I watched as her freckled tits swayed from side to side, their dark red nipples beginning to wrinkle and point. In a second, the two of them clearly had run out of patience with the game-playing and simply wanted to continue with the sex. No more shouting, no more pointing. They knew what they liked and they were determined to get on with it.

The kid pushed his mom's head off his dick, which now seemed at least an inch longer before, and thicker, too. I have about six inches, and while it's served me well, I frankly was a little jealous of the lad.

He stood her up and walked her to the bed and lay down on his back. She quickly climbed on top of him, her buttocks facing me. She reached down and guided his cock into her cunt hole, which was so wet there was virtually no resistance.

As she rode him _ furiously from the start _ I wondered if my mom would have been that good a fuck. It was something I had fantasized about and talked to Marie about endlessly, but I never had approached either mom or Barb for sex, more out of respect for their orientation than for the fact that we were blood.

After all, Marie was blood and we had the greatest sex life together I could ever imagine.

As I was watching the Incest Show of Shows next door, Marie continued to jerk, adding a coy suck every 10 or so strokes.

"Looks like the kid is about to cum," I whispered to Marie as the couple's pace quickened. "I'd love to cum along with him."

Marie started closing her lips over the shaft of my cock at exactly the right intervals. After only six or seven of her long, sucking strokes I started creaming into her mouth. At exactly the same moment, I heard a bellow from the 10-Inch Kid. He raised his hips about a foot, thrusting his mom high into the air. She shuddered, too. The three of us had cum at the same time!

"Quick," Marie begged, "let me look while you do me."

I stood up and let her take my place, allowing her to watch laddie and his mum bask in the afterglow of a hot, incestuous fuck.

I pushed my face into Marie's light blond bush, first taking a long breath in through my nose to smell her delightful scent. God I loved that odor; probably could cum again just sticking my nose deep in her and breathing in and out.

I started rubbing her firm clit with the tip of my nose as I let my tongue work its way into her pussy. Then I moved my whole face in a circular motion, so her clit, pussy and inner cheeks all got the same pressure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.