Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

I don't know how I got through school the next day. I didn't hear a word any teacher said, and I'm sure I failed my science test miserably. But eventually last period ended and I found myself racing home.

By 4:30 I was lying in bed, naked, with Marie at my side, also with nothing on. Mom and Barbara wouldn't be home for about an hour and a half; mom worked till 5:30 and never got home before 6, and Barb has cheerleading practice most evenings until the same time. That means Marie and I had 90 minutes to play.

She started stroking my cock, which had already begin to dribble at the thought of what was about to happen. I was staring at her beautiful little breasts and dark red nipples. She was rubbing me with one hand and herself with the other.

But somehow her mind seemed elsewhere.

"God, this is great, Marie," I said.

"Yeah, she said, and hesitated a second. "Johnny, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Will we be able to do this forever?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Mom and Barb get home in about an hour."

"No," she said. "I don't mean forever without stopping, I mean for all of our lives. I know I'm just a kid, but I've been thinking about sex for a long time, and when I started watching you through the hole in the wall _ watching you jerk off and all _ I sort of fell in love with your cock. I hope we never have to stop this. I know my tits aren't as big as mom's, or Barb's, but they will be soon, I promise. They really will."

It was a strange moment. Marie, barely a teenager, was sitting there in all her innocent beauty trying so hard to make me cum, and masturbating herself at the same time, and ruining the moment by worrying. I didn't know quite what to say.

"God, I love this too, Marie. I never want it to stop. And your tits are gorgeous just the way they are. I think I could cum just staring at them. Why are you worried?"

"Well, I know something you don't know... and I'm afraid that you might want mom and Barbara more than you want me, and I know that that will never happen."

"Huh?" I said. "What are you talking about?" I got this terrible feeling that she thought mom and Barbara were going to die or something, and that they had told her but not me.

"Well, mom made me promise me not to tell you this, but I think we should have no secrets now that we're lovers," Marie said.

"No secrets is right," I said. I liked it that she called us lovers. I really did love my little sister, now more then ever.

"Well, remember when dad left, and we all had a talk about the divorce?"

That had been two years before.

"Sure I remember," I said. "We all sat down and mom and dad told us they weren't in love anymore but they both loved all of us, and that it would be better if he moved out so there wouldn't be so many fights."

It was difficult for me to talk, with Marie stroking so fast. She was really good at this. My little 12-year-old lover. What a life!

"Well," Marie continued, about a week after dad left, mom called Barbara and me into her bedroom. She closed the door and said she had something to tell us that she didn't want you to know."

"Really? Is it bad? Are they going to die?" I said, not knowing how to balance this bad news with the orgasmic feeling that was rising in my lower stomach.

"No, silly. It was about mom's love life. She told us that she and dad had decided to divorce because she didn't really like men. She was a lezzian or something, and only wanted to make love to other girls. She said that dad didn't know that when they both got married, and she had kept the secret as well as she could, but that one day dad had come home early and caught her with Cherry, Debbie's mom, from next door. They were on the bed kissing each other's pussies."

"Holy shit!" I said. "Mom is a lesbian?"

"Yes, that was the word. Then she looked at me and Barb and asked us if we still loved her."

"What did you say?"

"Well, I didn't know what it all meant, but I said, 'Yes, I love you mommy, ' and mom started to cry. Then came the real shocker. Mom looked up at Barb, who hadn't said a word, and asked her if she still loved her."

"And Barb said... ?"

"She said, 'Mom, I think I'm like you. I don't like boys at all, and when I look at a girl I get a funny feeling, especially when they have no clothes on, like in the showers after gym."

Marie went on to tell me that mom then asked Marie to leave the room for a while. Marie left, but stayed at the door quietly, and after a minute of hearing nothing she looked through the keyhole.

"I saw mom and Barb naked, and they were touching each other all over. Mom was rubbing Barb's pussy and Barb was squeezing mom's nipples. I didn't know what to do. I sneaked back to my room and masturbated. And I kept thinking about what I had seen. It was sexy, but I still wanted to see boys naked instead."

The thought of Marie watching mom and Barb sent me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum," I said. "So if you want to see it closely, put your face next to my cock now!"

She got down real close and kept stroking. My orgasm was seconds away.

"Do you want to taste it?" I said.

"Is it poison?" Marie asked.

"Of course not," I said, "but you'd better make up your mind soon. If you want it, put my cock deep into your mouth and start sucking. NOW!"

Without missing a beat, Marie started sucking my cock. In another second I was spurting wads of hot, white cum deep into her throat. This was heaven.

Marie kept pumping me with her mouth and hand until I was dry. Then she swallowed my load without hesitation.

"That was nice," she said, smiling. "But now you have to make me cum."

"Do you want me to do it with my fingers or my tongue?" I asked.

"BOTH!" she said. "I'm gonna lay down on the bed and spread my legs and close my eyes, and you do whatever you want."

I looked at the clock. We had at least a half-hour. No sweat.

Marie got on the bed and spread her legs wide. She reached down and pulled the lips of her fuzz-covered pussy apart. I could see deep inside. Even at 12, she had a clit to die for, small and hard. I imagined I could almost see it throbbing, but I knew that was impossible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.