Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

After an evening of watching my mom and my older sister masturbate each other in the bathroom, I thought I was ready for anything. I had heard my sister Marie, who is 12, go in for her morning shower. I figured I'd get an eyeful watching her take off her pajamas and pee and then rub her young body all over in the shower. I was rock hard _ at least for a 15-year-old. But what I saw when I looked through the tiny hole I had made in the wall the day before really shook me. Because when I stood up on the chair and placed my eye next to the hole, what I saw was... another eye, looking back at me!

"JESUS H. CHRIST" I said out loud.

"Hi, Johnny!" I heard. "I can see you, and now you can see me!"

It was Marie! She was looking back at me through the hole I had made, the hole I was certain no one would notice. What was going on here?

"Uh, Marie?" I said, loud enough for her to hear through the paneling.

"Yup," she said. "It's me!" Can I come in so we can talk?"

"Uh, sh-sh-sure, I stammered.

I climbed off the chair and walked to my bedroom door, unlocking it quietly. Marie was standing there in her jammies.

I ushered her in... didn't want to wake up mom or Barbara... and she plopped right down on my bed.

"Bet you thought you were pretty sly putting a hole in the bathroom wall," she said, smiling. "Well, have I got a surprise for you!"

"OK," I said, "you got me. I really didn't want to spy on you," I lied. "I just was curious about, well, what Barbara looked like. Please don't tell."

"Don't tell? Of course I won't tell. After all, I've been watching you for months!"

What the hell was she talking about, I wondered. I had made the hole only the day before. I told her that and waited for her response.

"Oh, yes, THAT hole. I'm not talking about the hole you made yesterday. I noticed it the minute I went into the bathroom last night, because I always look at that wall. And I always look at it because I have my own hole there."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, getting a little nervous now.

"Well, just like you wonder what Barbara looks like naked, I always wondered about you. You're the only man in the house, and I started thinking about what you looked like, you know, undressed. So last summer I poked a tiny hole in the wall, just to the side of the sink, and I've been watching you since then. Anytime you leave your closet door open, anyway."

"No way," I said. I got up and went into my closet, Marie right behind me. And just like she said, about three feet high _ and with a direct line to my bed _ was a small opening in the wall.

"WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN!" I demanded, more embarrassed than angry?

"Well, I guess I've seen it all, but not up close. I watch you undress each night, I watch you lie in bed and touch your weenie, I watch you rub it real fast and I watch you clean up the white stuff that squirts out."

My face was red and I didn't know if I wanted to cry, die or just beat the shit out of her.

"I have to tell you," she said quickly, "I really love to watch you. It makes me feel soooo good down here," she said, pointing to her crotch. "And then, when I saw that you had put a hole in the wall, too, I figured that you were doing the same thing to me and mom and Barb."

I didn't know what to say, but Marie spoke again, before I had a chance to think of anything. "Can I ask you something?" she said.

"OK," I told her.

"Well, first, are you mad? After all, I wasn't doing anything that you didn't do."

"No, I guess I'm not mad. Just a little surprised."

"Well, here's my second question. You know now that I've been watching you for a couple of months. But that hole is small, and your bed is far away from it. Would you..." he hesitated a second and then, brave kid, continued. "Would you show me what you do with your weenie, up close?"

God, this was hot! My little sister asking to watch me jerk off. Maybe if I let her see, she'd let me watch _ and touch _ her.

"Sure," I said. "But you have to get naked first."

I smiled at her, and she smiled at me, and the first thing we did was go to the door to make sure it was locked.

I pulled my pajama bottoms down and my dick snapped forward, like it was driven by a spring. She slipped out of her top and bottom, and all I could do was stare. That little vixen... only 12 years old and she had these beautiful little titties. Each was about the size of half an orange, and each had a gorgeous quarter-sized nipple in the center, all smooth and pointy.

Her pussy was covered with a see-though layer of light blond hair. I could see her whole slit.

"OK," I said. "I'm going to start. This is called jerking off, and it's like having sex with your hand. It feels really good, especially when I squirt the white stuff out, which is called cumming."

"Is that what happens when people have sex together to make a baby?" she asked?

"It is," I said. "It's the white stuff that has the baby-making sperm in it."

"I read about it in a book mom gave me," Marie said, "but it used a lot of words I didn't understand. Does it feel good for the girl, too?"

"I'm sure it does," I said. "Don't you ever, uh, rub yourself down there?"

Marie blushed but said she did, a lot, and she did it each time she watched me through the hole.

"Well," I told her, "that's like the feeling I get. It's called 'orgasm' and I wish I could do it 10 times a day."

"I can!" she announced proudly.

"Shut-up!" I said. "You're making me jealous!"

I lay down on the bed and told her to lean over me. She bent over and I positioned her nipples over my mouth. Then I started to pull off, very slowly at first.

"If you want to watch up close, now's your chance," I told her.

I stared at those nipples and started to suck on one. She turned her face toward my moving hand and watched intently.

"Can I touch you, too?" I asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.