Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

I couldn't believe it. After more than a year of lusting after my mom and two sisters, I finally had figured out a way to watch them at will. My walk-in closet, right next to the bathroom, provided a perfect view, thanks to the quarter-inch hole I had put above the medicine cabinet's mirror.

In the first five minutes I already had watched older sister Barbara pee. True, I hadn't seen her jumbo tits yet, but hey, I was only 14. I had years of peeking ahead of me. Life, all of a sudden, seemed wonderful. I was, as my parents had told me the day they announced their divorce, "The man of the house now." And to me, that meant I was free to watch, watch, watch. My big sister, Barbara, almost 17. My little sister, Marie, 12 but developing quickly. And, most of all, mom, 38 and the sexiest women I've ever seen.

Barbara wiped herself dry and dropped the used toilet paper into the bowl. I shuddered, wondering what it would be like to have that damp pile of sheets to play with. What would I do? Would I smell it? Would I inhale the odor of Barbara's pee and her hole? Would I jerk off as I looked at the yellow stained wad and then add my cum to it? I was hard again just fantasizing. What a mind for being only 14!

I was tempted to jerk off again, but I had never cum more than twice in one day, and I knew mom took a shower every evening at 10. I wanted to save my next load for that, so I forced myself to think about something else.

"I'm done in here, in case you need the bathroom now," Barbara shouted as she passed my door."

I almost said, "I know," but managed to catch myself. "Thanks, Barb." I offered. "I'm OK."

Since there were so many of us to share one bathroom, we always announced when we were done in there, so anyone else who had to go could get in quickly. "I won't need them to tell me now," I said to myself, smiling.

Mom and Marie got home from next door, where they had been planning the home sales party, and all they did was wash their hands. We had dinner and watched a little TV, and at 9 it was time for Marie to go to bed.

"I'm going to take my shower in the morning, mom, if that's OK," she announced. "I'm pretty tired."

"No problem, love," mom said. "See you tomorrow."

Marie went upstairs to get into her pajamas and, I guess, to pee. But I already had seen Barbara pee, and I didn't want to climb the stairs just to watch Marie do the same thing. I continued to watch sitcoms with Barbara and mom, and then, at 9:30 it was time for my shower.

"G'night," I said to the two older women in my life. "I'm gonna wash up and then go to sleep. See ya tomorrow."

"'Night, sweetie," mom said. "Night," Barbara said.

As I left the living room to climb the stairs, I saw looked back for a second to get one more glance at the two women whose tits I would be seeing for the first time that night. For a second, I thought I caught them smiling at each other, but I looked closer and figured it was my imagination. I went upstairs, got my pajamas and hurried to the bathroom for that quick shower.

Once behind the locked door, I immediately looked up at the hole. It was barely visible. "No," I thought to myself, "they'll never see it."

I took a quick shower, and about two minutes into it, I realized something terrible. The damn glass shower door! I had looked through my new closet hole at that door five or six times that evening, imagining what a great angle I had into the shower. But shit! In less than three minutes in the shower, the whole door had steamed up. It was impossible to see out, so it certainly would be impossible to look in. Damn! What could I do.

It was then that a miracle happened, or at least it seemed like a miracle to a young kid. Two weeks before, I had been shopping at the local mall with mom, and we had been called over to a small, temporary booth by some guy selling something. You know those little kiosks that set up in malls, where people who are out of work or something try to make ends meet by pushing one kind or crappy product or another. Well, this guy was selling something to clean your eyeglasses with, a kind if slippery salve in a small jar. He offered to clean mom's sunglasses for free and she let him.

He rubbed the stuff on her glasses, then wiped it off with a little rag. Mom looked at the glasses. "Wow," she said to him. "You weren't kidding! This really is clean!"

"It's a very good product ma'am," he said. "The one tub is $7 and lasts a year," he said. "But for $10 you can have two tubs, or one tub and a bottle of WindowCleer."

"Of what?" mom asked?

"WindowCleer," he said. "It's the same product, but in liquid form," he said. "You wipe in on windows, mirrors, even the inside of your car's windshield, and the glass is guaranteed not to steam up."

The miracle, I guess, is that conversation just popped into my head, word for word, at exactly the time I most needed it. Of course! WindowCleer! Mom had gotten the $10 package, and I remember that she put the bottle under the bathroom sink.

I bolted out of the shower and opened the door to the cabinet below the sink. YES! It was there. I quickly read the instructions. "Place a small amount of product on a cotton cloth and rub gently on glass surface. Do not rinse. Glass is guaranteed not to steam up. Perfect for bathrooms, eyeglasses..."

I didn't have to read another word. I got a washcloth and poured some of the liquid on it. I then scrubbed down both sides of the shower door, put the bottle back, dried myself off and threw on my pajamas.

My dick was hard as a rock and still a little red from all the rubbing I'd been doing. I really wanted to jerk off, but I knew it would pay to wait.

I looked at the hole again, on my way out and smiled again. Oh, man. I was gonna see mom's tits in less than an hour.

"I'm done in the bathroom," I shouted down to the girls.

"Thanks, honey," mom shouted back. "See you later."

"No," I joked to myself. "I'll see YOU later!"

I went back in my room and made sure everything was set up. First, of course, I locked my door. I guess people who like to spy on others usually take real care to make sure no one can spy on them. Then, I moved the clothes along the rod to one end of the closet and placed my chair just under the hole. There was just enough room to stand there and fit my head under the closet shelf while peeking through the hole.

What else would I need? Ahh... a flashlight, because I'd be working in the dark, so no one would see light coming through my end of the hole. And, yes, a box of tissues for, well, you know... I didn't want to get cum all over the closet wall.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.