Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

My six not-so willing subjects were about to make me a lot richer. I was confident the videotape we were making would get a cool $50,000 from my Asian contact. And then, when we sold our entire library the following week for $6 million, my younger sister Marie and I would be able to retire.

Not bad _ wealthy and retired at ages 27 and 29.

"We're gonna start," I said to them, "by doing exactly what each of you couples was doing last night, when I videotaped you in your rooms."

Marie and I hadn't taped them, of course. We'd just watched them through peepholes we had made earlier at the motel, and then TOLD them they were on tape. We threatened to expose what they had done either to the police (in the case of the mother and her underage son) or to all of their neighbors (in the cases of the newlywed and his transsexual wife, and the elderly couple). We promised to give them the blackmail tapes to dispose of if they followed our directions at today's little filming session.

The two stationary cameras were rolling. Marie was hand-holding the third and would focus its attention on whichever couple was having the hottest sex. We'd edit the three together later in our lab, producing what would be the best tape of our 15-year, more-than-1,000-tape career.

"Now," I said, "listen carefully to my instructions. We have only three rules. Follow them and you will get possession of the tapes from last night. Mess up and you'll pay the consequences."

Rule number one, I told them, is that I am the director, and they must do for the cameras exactly what I tell them to do. No hesitation, no balking. They must comply instantly with what I told them to do, and with whom I told them to do it.

Rule number two, I said, is that these are what we call "voyeur tapes," and that meant the illusion we were to give is that they did not know they were being filmed. Now only the dumbest in the audience would actually believe that a tape of this quality could be produced by a hidden camera, much less by three hidden cameras, but no matter _ at no time, I said, were any of them to look into the camera. The illusion must remain that the six of them did not know that they were being taped.

"Look even once at a camera, even sideways, and you will forfeit getting last night's tape back. Is that clear?"

The six nodded their assent.

"Rule number three is equally important. Now you know and I know that when people are having real sex, they don't pull out of each other at the moment of orgasm. That happens only in pornographic tapes, so the audience can see the cum. After all, what good is an ejaculation that happens INSIDE a pussy? You can't see the squirting, the loads landing on faces, stomachs and in hair.

"So," I told them, "even though we want this tape to look as real as possible, the one thing that you must do is pull out of whatever hole you are in when you are about to cum. You will something when you get that inevitable feeling, so my partner here will be able to zoom in on you. Say it loud so we'll hear, either 'I'm coming!' on 'Now, now!' " Anything to get our attention. We absolutely will not tolerate losing a cum shot. Do you understand?"

Again, they all nodded. I turned to the transsexual, the guy who had had one key operation _ his breasts were magnificent _ but still had the dick he was born with.

"How about you?" I asked. "Do you, uh, cum the old fashioned way?"

"I still do, although..." he paused in embarrassment. "... it only dribbles out now, because of the hormones."

"Well, just make sure we have enough warning to catch the dribble." I said.

"Yes, sir," he answered in his best submissive voice.

"We're ready to start," I said. "Son," I said to the 16-year-old, "Lie down at the foot of the bed, crosswise, with your dick up in the air. And mom," I said to his mother, "climb on top and start riding that dick. Do this for about five minutes and while you're doing it I want your son to play with your nipples. But don't block the nipples from the camera," I said to the kid. Viewers want a clear look at any changes that nipples go through.

"Old man," I said to the 60ish husband, "Stand on the right side of the bed and start to jerk off over your wife's nipples. I want you to take it slowly, because, again, I don't want any cumming for at least five minutes. Got that?"

"Yes," he answered, and got into position.

"As for you," I said to his wife, the woman with the biggest tits in the world, "when was the last time you masturbated?"

She flushed. While she was used to her husband's jerking off, her activities in that area were apparently something the two did not discuss with each other. She mumbled something I couldn't make out.

"Speak clearly," I said. "We don't have time for modesty."

"I masturbate every morning in the shower," she said, "because..."

Her voice trailed off again.

"BECAUSE WHY??" I demanded. Sometimes you have to get assertive when dealing with amateurs.

She turned even redder, but this time got it out.

"Because I can't reach my vagina when I'm laying down."

Of course, Those boobs were so huge, they completely blocked any access she would have needed to her crotch, at least in a lying position.

"Well, I want you to cum, too, so we'll have to figure something out."

I looked at the kid, who was getting fucked by his mom. His left arm wasn't in use yet on his mother's tits, but it was in exactly the right position to reach over between the old lady's legs.

"OK, kid, I want you to stick as many fingers inside grandmom there as you can."

The boy got wide-eyed, looked over at the old woman and reached out. Her legs automatically parted, revealing the perfect counterpart to those huge breasts: The Largest Pussy in the Northern Hemisphere.

Even Marie took a sudden deep breathe, and her jaw dropped as we saw the kid's hand being dwarfed by the woman's cavernous hole.

"We have to rethink this," I said to the boy. "Make a fist."

He followed my suggestion.

"Now, stick the whole damn thing inside her."

The kid may have been a motherfucker, but he was inexperienced with the great variety of sexual activities.

"A fist?" he asked.

"Like this," I said, clenching my fingers. "Stick your entire fist in her hold, as far as it will go."

At the mention of "fist," the old lady started dripping gushers of pussy juice onto the sheet. She was obviously recalling something from her past, something she had loved. She had lubricated enough in about five seconds to provide a smooth entry for the kid. His arm went in past the wrist.

"Oh, yes, oh God, yes," she said, pushing forward with her pelvis. "Fuck me with your arm, baby," she said.

Now this got her husband really hot, and I had to remind him to slow down. He tried his best, but I knew I had only about a minute left if I was going to get a quadruple cum shot out of this.

It was the newlyweds' turn. "OK," I said to the 300-pound husband, "fuck your wife in the ass, like last night. And while he's doing that," I said to the transsexual, "you jerk off."

The big guy took that tiny three-incher of his and popped it right into his mate's butthole. No lubrication needed at all; they had obviously been in training for a long time.

He started pumping and his half-wife started jerking off. It had taken about four minutes from the moment I started directing, but I had all six people doing what I wanted.

"Now," I said, "just have a ball."

In the next few minutes we produced what I honestly believe to be the best single scene ever shot for a porno flick. A teen-age boy getting fucked by his mom while he masturbated an old women who was being jerked off on by her horny husband. And on the side, a fat man having anal sex with his half-male-half-female spouse, her tits flopping back and forth as she pulled off on her own cock.

All of my rules, so far, had been followed. All had done exactly what I directed them to do, and no one had even thought about the cameras. Each was too busy enjoying the sex to even notice them.

Now all I needed were four good cum shots: The kid, the old man, the fat husband and the penis-half of the transsexual. And from the sounds everyone was making, that wouldn't be too far off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.