Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Saturday. Nothing to do but sit with Marie and talk about the rest of our lives.

Now serious lovers, my 12-year-old sister and I had decided on our future after only two days of nonstop masturbation and voyeurism.

She had discovered me peeking at her in the bathroom through a hole I had made in the wall of my closet. And then she admitted to me that she'd been watching me for months through her own little peephole.

Neither of us was angry with the other. It was a turn-on, we agreed, and from that moment on we started masturbating with each other, peeking at anyone who happened to go into that bathroom, and making plans to buy a video camera so we could document our escapades.

We'd even slept together _ twice _ but hadn't fucked yet. Not that we weren't thinking about it. We just hadn't worked out the details.

Right now, the details we were considering were what we would do once we had earned the money for the camera. We'd already promised each other we would spend the rest of our lives together. I was two years older, and while I know that's young, we were positive we would never need anyone else.

Writing this now, from the vantage point of 15 additional years, I'm sure both of us made the right decision. I am 29, she is 27, and we've been living as husband and wife for quite some time.

But that day, our life plans were still in the formative stages. We knew we loved each other. We knew that masturbation, especially while secretly watching others, was the sex we liked best. And with our new-found way to raise money _ my selling $10 tickets to classmates who wanted to watch Marie masturbate _ we'd have a state-of-the-art video camera in a couple of months.

"So," Marie said. "Once we get the camera, what will we tape?"

"That's all I've been thinking about," I said. "Here are my ideas. First, answer this: What is the one thing you'd like to see most?"

We were sitting on the front steps of our large Victorian house. It was early spring, and a light breeze was causing the flowering trees to rustle gently. Higher up, the wind was more aggressive, pushing clouds quickly across the sky.

Marie looked up at the clouds and pondered. A few seconds later a smile formed on her lovely lips.

"I think I'd like to see... Danny, Todd and Jimmy naked!"

Danny, todd and Jimmy were the classmates who the day before had watched through the hole in my closet wall as Marie masturbated. Marie knew, of course, but the boys didn't know she was in on it. The session earned us our first $30 toward the camera.

"They saw me and masturbated. I'd like to return the favor. But I don't want them to know."

"Then they'll be the first ones we tape," I promised.

"How?" Marie asked. "You can't just say to them. 'Uh, Marie wants you to masturbate for her, would you please stand in front of this video camera and jerk off?' "

"I know that," I said. "I'll hide the camera. I could tell them that because they were the first ones to watch you, I've decided to let them see you again, but for half price. They'll get three minutes each for only $5 apiece.

"When they come back to my room, I'll have the camera in my gym bag, with the lens lined up with a little hole in the fabric. The camera will be on a shelf but aimed at the closet, so when they jerk off, we'll get it all on the tape."

"Wow," she said. "Sounds good... but do you think Todd will come back?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "I forgot."

For reasons I won't go into now, we had discovered during yesterday's peeking session that Todd was gay... or at least we were pretty damn sure he was.

"You're right," I said to Marie. "I probably won't be able to get Todd."

"Well," she said, "Danny and Jimmy are enough."

She looked me in the eyes.

"I'd rather be watching you, anyway," she said. "I love your cock more than anything else in the world."

"And I love you... and your pussy," I said. "And that reminds me," I added, trying to make myself sound angry, "The guys told me what you did in the bathroom with my hairbrush. And with my goddamn TOOTHbrush. You little slut!"

"Hey, you said you liked the smell on the hairbrush handle. I just added to it with some more pussy juice. And as for the toothbrush, well, while I was masturbating for the guys, I was thinking about the night before, when I put my finger in your ass and smelled it. That really turned me on, and I wanted you to be able to smell mine. I looked up and took the closest thing I could find that would fit."

The conversation was getting me horny. Mom and Barb had left early to go to some women's festival in town, so Marie and I had the house to ourselves. We looked at each other for a second, smiled, and dashed inside.

"Let's not do it in the bedroom this time," she said.

"What?"

"Let's do it on the couch. Right here. No one will know, and it'll be fun to play around in the same place that mom and Barb and our friends sit."

She was right. That would be cool.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I want to cum," she said.

"I know you want to cum. So do I. I mean, how?"

I walked to the front door and made sure it was locked. Did the same thing with the back door, as Marie thought about how we'd get each other off.

When I returned to the living room, she was naked.

"I want you to put your cock in my asshole," she said. "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

My dick exploded. "Yes!" I said.

I had wanted to fuck Marie since we'd started playing around two days earlier, but I'd been afraid. Afraid she might get pregnant. After all the shit we'd been doing, I know it's stupid, but I hadn't been able to get up the nerve to go buy a condom. I wasn't even sure they came in kid sizes, like for my skinny four inches.

So we'd done everything in the past two days we could think of EXCEPT fuck. The thought of screwing her ass hadn't even entered my mind. What a perfect solution to the pregnancy problem.

Before I could even drop my pants, Marie got on the couch in a kneeling position, butt raised high and cheeks spread wide. I had read about this, and knew I'd need some Vaseline.

"Wait right there," I said. I'll be back in a sec."

I raced to the bathroom and got the jar of Vaseline. By the time I returned, Marie was well on her way. She was rubbing her pussy and rocking back and forth on the couch. I got directly behind her and started smearing her crack with the green goop.

Slowly, I placed some at the opening of her ass, and gently I inserted my index finger, pushing the stuff in. It made a slurping sound, and I could see Marie contract her ass muscles. The hole got smaller, like it was sucking the Vaseline in, and then wider again as she relaxed.

I put more in, and this time her ass contracted around my finger.

"Do that on my cock and I'll cum in two seconds," I said.

I started covering my dick with Vaseline. Mom and dad had had me circumcised when I was born, so the head of my cock sat high up and happily at the top of my shaft, like the hat of a mushroom. I smeared a little on the lower edge of the rim, and then put the jar down.

"C'mon," Marie said, rocking more violently, "Put it in!"

I rested my palms on her beautiful white ass cheeks, spreading them wide, and lay the tip of my dick on the opening to her ass. A shiver ran across her whole body.

Slowly, I pushed in. She tightened up automatically, pushing me out.

"Relax," I said, "I can't do this if you close the hole."

She stopped rocking and concentrated.

"OK, try it now," she said.

A second time, I pushed the tip of my cock into the slippery hole. This time it seemed to widen, inviting me deep inside. Half of my dick's head was inside, then all of it, then an inch of the shaft, and then two inches.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.