Johnny's Closet - Cover

Johnny's Closet

Copyright© 1999 by JM

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Johnny is a horny young teen with three women in the house. He did everything he can to see them naked. But it went beyond that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Lesbian   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Grand Parent   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

After our evening of peeking at the 25 women who took part in mom's lingerie party, Marie and I were exhausted. Mentally and physically drained. Marie had cum 11 times, in fact, a record for my 12-year-old sexpot of a sister. I had managed my usual four.

We waited for all the ladies to leave and for the footsteps that told us mom and Barb had gone to bed for the night. Marie sneaked out and into her room, and I collapsed onto my bed. Tomorrow was Friday, and I'd need a lot of sleep to prepare for the first day of The Marie Show!

As I slipped off to dreamland, my right hand gently squeezing my now-soft cock, I reviewed the plan: I would tell a few classmates that I had discovered a way to watch my sister Marie masturbate. I would offer to let them look on, but it would cost them $10 for three minutes at the peephole.

Marie would be in the bathroom putting on the show, but the guys would have no idea that she knew about it.

We'd do this for a few weeks, with different friends each day, until we had enough money to buy a video camera. And once we had that, our real adventure would begin.

I was just about asleep when I heard my door creak. I automatically jerked my hand away from my dick, as I always did when mom came in to check me. Seems she always walked in when I was pulling at myself.

"Johnny... you awake?"

It wasn't mom. It was Marie.

"Yes," I said. "What's wrong?"

"I'm too excited to sleep. Alone, I mean. Can I lay next to you?"

"What if mom... ?"

"Shhh," she said. "I'll set the alarm for 6 and sneak out before they get up."

Mom and Barb always got out of bed at 6:30 and scooted into the bathroom to pee and shower together. We'd be safe.

"OK, come in."

Marie walked to my desk and, using the flashlight, set the clock radio for 6 a.m. Then she slipped under the covers and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"We're going to have such a good life together," she said, letting out a contented sigh. It was like she knew at that very moment someday we'd be the equivalent of husband and wife. Looking back, I realize now how perceptive that little 12-year-old was.

In a minute, the two of us were breathing in unison. In two minutes, we were fast asleep.

I was awakened by a my clock's electric buzz.

"Shit," I said, not ready to wake up. My head was in a fog, but something seemed wrong. I couldn't shake my grogginess enough to focus on what it could be. I looked for Marie and didn't see her. My dick, as usual when I woke up, was piss-hard, with my hand wrapped around the shaft.

Then I realized what was strange. Both of my hands were on top of the blanket! But then what the fuck was gripping my cock? I panicked and threw the blanket and sheet off.

There was Marie's cute little face staring up at me, her right hand toying with my erection.

"Hi!" she said. "I couldn't wait. And it was sooo big..."

She smiled and started to stroke.

What a wonderful way to wake up, I thought. But, God, I had to pee.

"If I don't get to the bathroom right away, I'm gonna piss in the bed," I told her.

"Oh," she said. "Don't go. Besides, you might wake up mom or Barb. We have about 20 minutes. Let's cum."

"Marie," I said, more firmly, "I REALLY have to piss!"

"Well, then let's sneak in together," she said.

What a vixen!

I opened the bedroom door slowly, so it wouldn't squeak, and Marie and I slipped into the bathroom. She beat me to the toilet and started to pee first, spreading her legs extra wide so I could see the yellow stream shooting into the bowl.

She saw me grabbing my cock through my pajamas in an attempt to pinch off the imminent torrent.

"Here," she said. "Pee into the bowl, between my legs."

"I'd get you wet," I said, my face contorted with have-to-piss pain.

"That's OK," she said. "I don't care. I want to watch you."

I couldn't wait another second. I stood in front of her, dropped my pajama bottoms and let loose.

My aim sucked.

A powerful stream hit Marie right between the tits and immediately turned into a bubbly, yellow waterfall. It formed a wet sheet that traveled down her body, dripping past her stomach and into the light brown pubic hair covering her pussy. Finally, joining her own waning flow, it landed in the darkness of the toilet.

Within a second I redirected the flow downward, trying to zero in on the path between her legs that led directly to the water.

"Sorry," I said.

But instead of answering, she took my dick in her own hands and, to my surprise, raised its angle, so the still heavy stream washed across her tiny boobs and now perky nipples.

"Mmmm," she said. "This is nice."

As the flow diminished to a trickle and finally to a few lonesome drops, she started squeezing, hoping to convince the last molecules of piss to dribble out. It was that squeezing that did it. The second the last drop of pee landed, I came. No jerking, no sucking, no nothing but watching my pee land on Marie and having her give me that "good to the last drop" squeeze. It was my first cum of the day, and so it was a massive one. Six good shots landed on her: two on her tits, a couple on her face and, as soon as she could manage to lean over and get into position, two final blasts smack in the middle of her tongue.

Without saying a word she got up and went to the medicine cabinet. She opened it and grabbed my hairbrush, the one that my teacher, Miss Garland, had used to masturbate with only hours before.

"Hey!" I protested. "Let me smell it first!" I had waited all night to sniff her pussy juices on it.

"Can't wait," Marie said. "You'll have to smell it when I'm done."

The thought of smelling two cunts on that handle was more than I could take. My little pal popped up again, like a cadet at attention.

I started to jerk as Marie got on the floor and put her feet up on the toilet seat. She had a little more trouble than Miss Garland had fitting the handle inside her, but she managed, somehow. I stood over her head so she could get a good view of my balls as I jerked. The sight of her using that brush handle like a cock really got me hot, and in seconds we were cumming together.

I squirted only twice that time, managing to catch the loads in my other hand. Marie got up and teased me with the brush.

"Here, Johnny..." she said, threatening to drop it in the pee-filled toilet. "Here... come and get it!"

"Don't you DARE!" I said.

"I love you too much to do that," she said, and handed it to me.

I can't describe the smell of that handle. The mixture of Marie's pussy dampness, which I had smelled for the first time two days earlier, was mixed with a more faint but somehow more animal odor, and the combination started my head to spin.

"I am NEVER washing this brush," I said.

"Shit," said Marie. "I hear mom's alarm."

We grabbed our nightclothes, threw them on and bolted, each getting to our own rooms just as mom and Barb's doors opened.

Safe. The perfect start to what would be an incredible day.

Twenty minutes later, Mom and Barb were in the bathroom drying off from their morning orgy/shower. I, on the other hand, was nursing my sore cock after its third orgasm in a half hour, a cum that was barely a dribble. I really hadn't wanted to do it again so soon, but my brain lost control of my hand as I watched my older sister stick her face into mom's pussy.

The rest of the morning was uneventful. Mom packed out lunches and got us all off to school on time. The whole three-block walk, all I thought about was how to tell the three guys I had decided on, Danny, Jimmy and Todd, about Marie.

I had picked them because they were kids I knew usually had a little money in their pockets. Danny's folks were pretty rich; his father was my dentist. I didn't know what Jimmy or Todd parents did, but I knew they drove nice cars.

I waited until noon and then approached the three, who happened to be sitting at the same table in the lunchroom.

"Hey," I said, glancing over to Melinda, a pretty sixth grader sitting three tables away. Marie was out of sight, at another table across the room.

"Hey, what?" Todd said.

"Hey, look at Melinda."

"Yeah?" Jimmy said. "So?"

"I'd love to see her naked."

We talked like that all the time, so this was no big deal.

"Yeah," Danny said, "And I'd like to see your mom naked."

"Yo," I said, "no mother mocks. I'm serious. I bet Melinda has hair down there."

"So," Jimmy repeated. "Like you're ever gonna see Melinda naked.

"I see my sister all the time." I said.

"Barbara?" they said in unison. "Holy shit, she's hot," Todd said.

"No, not Barbara, asshole. Marie," I said.

"That twerp," Jimmy said. "What's the big deal?"

"The big deal," I said," is that little twerp Marie has a dynamite body with two perfect tits and brown pussy hair. And," I added, whispering like it was a State Secret, "little twerp Maria masturbates every day."

"And I suppose she lets you look?" Todd said.

"Of course not," I said. "I watch, but she doesn't know I watch."

"How do you manage that?" said Jimmy.

"Well, I used to see her go into the bathroom every afternoon at about 4, so last week I poked a hole in my bedroom wall, near the sink that's on the other side, and I watched. And that's what she does, every fuckin' day. Lies on the floor and rubs her little pussy like there's no tomorrow, until she shudders and shakes and then pees all over herself. Then she gets up and walks out like nothing happened. She'd die if she knew anyone was watching."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.