Friday Afternoon - Cover

Friday Afternoon

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - While masturbating one friday afternoon, he is discovered by his mother who takes his sex education in hand

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Petting  

Bobby awoke the next morning to a puzzling sense of unreality.

As consciousness came to him he knew something was different, but wasn't immediately sure of what.

Then he began to sort through the events of the previous evening and was thunderstruck at what he thought had happened. But he still wasn't sure; it all seemed like a dream. In fact, it had kind of happened in a dream - of sorts.

He remembered falling asleep in the car as it sped home only to awaken groggily to the sight of Mrs. Bishop's bare breast jutting out from her open blouse not an inch from his eyes. The ensuing events now tumbled into his memory ending with them getting out of the car. By that time he was so exhausted he just dropped his clothes on the floor of his bedroom, hit the bed, and fallen into a deep, dreamless sleep.

As he now looked around the room this was verified by the pile of clothes lying on the floor by the bed. Holy shit, he said to himself, I don't believe this really happened. And mom saw the whole thing!

Summoning his courage he headed downstairs and saw his father out front talking to Brad Bishop from next door. Hoping yet fearing that his mother was in the kitchen he headed that way, intending to get some breakfast.

And there she was, dressed to kill in a short skirt and beautiful silk blouse with and apron on, cutting carrots with a big chef's knife. As he walked by she didn't look up or say anything so he said, "Hi, mom," but didn't hear any reply from her. Waiting a couple of seconds he tried again with another, "Hi, mom. Good morning."

"Don't 'hi' me you... you... you filthy, you perverted sex maniac," she hissed, the venom in her voice sharper than the knife she was wielding. Before he could utter a word she continued, "Do you know what you did last night? Do you? Get out of my sight. Right now!" she ordered in a tone of voice that would brook no argument.

Holy shit, Bobby said to himself as he quickly exited the kitchen and climbed the stairs back to his bedroom. Once inside he shut the door and sat on the bed. He felt horrible. This whole business was a mess and he didn't know what to do. As he sat on his bed feeling helpless he heard a slight knock on the door which then opened and his mother stepped in.

She walked over and stood beside him as he looked up at her with eyes beginning to well tears.

"I'm sorry, Bobby. Truly, I am. I didn't mean to snap at you like that - honest. I'm not mad at you. It's just that I don't think that what happened last night was right. It was horrible what Caroline did to you. Will you forgive me for speaking to you that way, huh? It wasn't your fault," she said softly, putting her hand on the back of his head. Then she leaned down and placed her soft, firm, full lips right on his and gave him a kiss like she'd never given him before.

"Forgive me? Please?" she said again, pulling her head away, her eyes pleading with his.

Bobby could feel his cock start to swell as he answered, "Sure, mom, I'm sorry... " but he was interrupted by the loud voice of his father from the foot of the stairs as he shouted, "Hey, what's going on up there? Bobby, are you out of bed yet? Norma, it smells like something's burning in the kitchen."

"Oh hell," Norma said, turning and hurrying from the room leaving Bobby alone once more.

Bobby didn't see his mother for the rest of the day. She had gone shopping and didn't return home until late afternoon, just in time to make dinner. And he had a date that night with Ariel.

During the church service the next morning, Norma surprised Bobby right in the middle of the sermon by gently taking his hand in her gloved one and holding it until they again had to stand to sing. Bobby's mind was going in all directions. What did it mean, he pondered, first that kiss yesterday and now she's holding my hand? Maybe she just feels bad about what happened the past couple of days and for being so mean to me yesterday morning. It could also mean that she's changed her mind and maybe now we'll get to touch each other, he hoped beyond all hope as he looked down at her full legs beautifully encased in nylons.

Norma did indeed feel bad about the way she had treated her son in the kitchen on Saturday morning and she knew the anger she was feeling was misplaced; it should be directed at that bitch Caroline for seducing her son in her presence. And with her husband right there in the car with them, of all things, where she was completely shut off from interfering due to the risk of exposure. Well, she was going to get back at Caroline for this. She didn't know how, but she was going to do it.

Right after she had shouted at Bobby in the kitchen she felt so guilty that she went upstairs to apologize to him. He seemed so sad and forlorn, sitting there on the bed. It looked like he was ready to cry. He was so young and so naive, but oh so sexy. She couldn't help herself as she stroked his head and tried to reassure him. And when he looked up at her with tears in his eyes she just couldn't help herself. She leaned down meaning to just give him a little peck on the cheek, but somehow her mouth was drawn to his lips and she just laid one on him. Even though it was a closed mouth kiss, just the feel of his beautiful Roman lips on hers almost made her forget her resolve and she was on the verge of grabbing him right there. The only thing that saved her was Jake calling about the stuff on the stove.

It was lucky her husband had intervened or else who knows what might have happened. Heading downstairs she knew she had almost crossed the line and if she remained in the house today she would probably take the first opportunity to do so. Therefore, she decided to head over to Charleston and do some shopping, have lunch and take in a movie she had wanted to see. Being by herself would give her time to sort the whole business out.

Norma didn't remember much about the movie as she drove home because for most of the show her mind was occupied with formulating a plan to get even with Caroline. And now she knew what she was going to do. It might take a little time, but she knew her best friend and the plan would eventually work.

Sure enough. Norma and Caroline usually at least talked to each other on a daily basis, either by phone or across the fence. And then there were those intermittent episodes when they were both in the mood and they would find the time to be alone when they could eat each other off. It was Monday while she was at work that she got a call from Caroline, but refused to take it. Then Monday evening the phone rang. Her husband answered it and she told him that she wasn't available. Over the next couple of days Caroline tried with increasing frequency to contact Norma. Norma avoided it each time with some excuse or other.

When Jake announced on Wednesday morning that he would be heading for the annual week-long convention is Las Vegas on Friday, Norma's plans were finalized. In fact, she was almost ecstatic. First and foremost, she would have a whole week alone with her son. She had returned to her old resolve of not touching him or letting him touch her. But to hell with the once a week rule she had set down. They couldn't even find the opportunity to manage that! So she planned to make up for lost time while Jake was away. If Bobby wanted to get off a hundred times a day with her it would be OK!

She was disappointed to learn, however, that Bobby had a date on Friday night which he couldn't break. Nor did she want him to. There would be plenty of time later on. And that gave her the evening to use to set her plan for Caroline in motion. As a matter of fact, when the evening was done, so might her years long friendship with her be over. Time would tell.

Jake was right on schedule and took the plane out at 12:52 for Las Vegas. Good riddance and hello Bobby, my love! she said to herself when Jake had called from 29,000 feet up on the new airplane telephone to let her know he had gotten off all right. Heaven at last!

As Norma had predicted, Caroline knew Jake's plans because her husband Brad and he were such good buddies. Immediately on the heels of Jake's call from the plane the call came in from Caroline. The office secretary was a little surprised following a week of non-too-polite refusals that this time Norma would take the call.

"Hello?" Norma said politely.

"Hi, Norm. It's me, Caroline. Can you talk."

"Oh, hi, sweetie," Caroline virtually crooned. "Sure, I've got a couple of minutes. What's up?"

"Well, I've had some time to think things over and I've been trying to get hold of you all week."

"Yeah, I've been super busy, dear."

"Uh huh. Well, as I said. I've thought it all over and I really need to apologize for what happened last Friday night. I don't know what came over me all of a sudden, but it was like I was just powerless once things got started. I'm really sorry, Norm. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Nothing to worry about, honey. I understand."

"Do you really?? You mean you're not mad at me?"

The relief in Caroline's voice was just what Norma wanted to hear. "Not anymore, I'm not. I was a little miffed for a while there. But I understand what happened. The devil made you do it, huh?" Norma said with just the slightest trace of sarcasm.

In her relief, it went completely over Caroline's head and she said coyly, her voice dropping a bit, "I want to make it up to you, love. Really, I do. I know Jake's gone and maybe Bobby's got a date tonight? Brad's going bowling. Do you think we can get together for a while."

"Sure, I don't see why not. And besides, it's been another dry week and I'm ready for something."

"Yeah, I figured you might be," Caroline said enthusiastically. "So am I. And to make up for my less than prudent behavior, I'm ready and willing to do anything you want. You can do anything you want to me or I'll do whatever you want to you. It'll be your night. How does that sound?"

Norma cackled out loud as she said, "Right, slave. You're all mine, huh?" fearing that maybe she had gone just a bit too far.

She needn't have worried, though. Caroline was so anxious to make up with Norma that she unwittingly said, "Yesss. I'll be your love slave for tonight. " And then she added in her sexiest voice, "And you'll love every minute of it, I guarantee."

More than you know, bitch, Norma thought to herself. She had the slut right where she wanted her. This was going to work out better than she had hoped. Not wanting to push her luck she cooed, "I can't wait, love, but I've got to go now, and finish up this contract. Bobby'll be gone by seven, but I'll need some time to get ready so why don't you come over to my place about eight?"

"You don't want to come over to my place like always," Caroline queried.

"No. With Jake gone, it'd be better if you came over to my house," Norma said, already envisioning what she had in mind for this cradle-robbing whore.

"OK, I'll be there at eight. See you then, lover. Bye. " And she hung up. Great, Norma said out loud to herself. It's all set.

Tidying up her office, Norma bade the staff farewell for the weekend and headed for Charleston. Once there she headed for the nearest adult bookstore she could find. Inside, she browsed around looking for just the right video, but not seeing one she went up to the counter and flummoxed the help with her request. Yes, they did have a few of that variety, but they keep them under the counter. From these, Norma found what she was looking for, paid for it and headed for the nearest hardware store where she picked up a number of items. Then she started back to Southfield to preview her purchase and make use of the hardware items.

When she got home she immediately started watching the video. She was looking for just a short portion of it and wouldn't know what she wanted till she saw it. And she wanted to get it done before Bobby got home from basketball practice. As she settled down on the den couch to view the tape she thought that this kind of stuff wasn't really her bag, but some of the actors and actresses were gorgeous and the sex mingled in among the other activities was arousing. She considered masturbating while she watched but then decided she wanted to hold off until she could cum with her son. Besides, it was getting late and she still had some things to do. Having finally found a section of tape she could use, she rewound it to the spot she wanted and pulled it from the machine to hide it in the bookshelf until that evening. Then she gathered up the small bag from the hardware store and headed for the basement. Twenty minutes later found her in the kitchen, whistling to herself while she began to make dinner for her and Bobby. Tonight was going to something else again, she mused.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.