Friday Afternoon - Cover

Friday Afternoon

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While masturbating one friday afternoon, he is discovered by his mother who takes his sex education in hand

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Petting  

Following the dramatic events of Saturday morning both Bobby and his mother had been so exhausted that they slept until late afternoon. Norma was the first up and made them a beautiful dinner in the middle of which Jake, father and husband, unexpectedly showed up. It seemed that everything had been settled and he was back home again. That put a crimp on mother's and son's plans for the rest of the weekend. Actually from that point on for some time.

There didn't seem to be a spare moment when they were both home together that something didn't get in the way of their getting together again. From time to time they would give each other long knowing soulful looks, but that was all that passed between them. For his part, Bobby was so hyper that he had to masturbate three and four times a day just to keep the tension down and to allow himself to think of other things besides his mother. Each time he did it he replayed the events from that Saturday morning when his mother had put on a masturbation display he still found difficult to believe happened. No matter how often he jacked off, the moment he began, fantasizing about his mother bent over in front of him with clothespins on her long nipples, that huge cucumber stuck up her cunt while she frantically finger fucked her own asshole, he came almost immediately.

As for Norman, as a result of that incident, she had a constant reminder for days afterward because her nipples were extremely sore from having been clamped with the clothespins. No matter what kind of clothes she wore she was always subconsciously aware of the tenderness in her breasts. When the acute soreness began to fade, however, she sought to re-intensify the feeling by wearing rough materials without a bra--which she didn't really need--so that it would rub her nipples. Like her son Bobby, she too masturbated frequently, more than she was used to in the past. And she also fantasized about their second time together. Her vision of the incident differed, however, in that she concentrated on the sight of her son sitting on the very edge of the bed, hands tied behind his back with his enormous hard penis jerking untouched in the air as it shot spurt after spurt of thick jism, some of it landing on her. She had never before seen a man cum without some sort of tactile stimulation and knowing that she alone had aroused her son to such a point was something she would never forget.

Norma was entranced with her son's penis. To her it was the iconized focal point of all her lust and passion. It baffled her that given her sexual experience she should have become so obsessed with just this one organ, but she was and she just accepted the fact and gave in to it. The only regret she had was that she had forbade any physical contact between her and her son; they had both agreed to it and she was determined to hold to it for the sake of both of them.

She knew her son was in agony, but she couldn't help him without putting their situation in jeopardy. She felt the same pangs of frustration herself, she was sure. They would just both have to wait until opportunity presented itself and not get foolhardy. He was young and restless and probably innocently unaware of the tragedy which could befall them at any turn so she took it upon herself to be strong and control the situation.

Two weeks had passed without incident or opportunity until, on Friday afternoon, Norma got home from work and got a phone call from the office pleading with her to drive the twenty miles to Charleston and pick up some badly needed documents at their branch office. Jake, her husband, was already home and just lounging around - god, she could kill the bastard - and Bobby was downstairs in the den watching television. He had probably hoped, as she had, that they would be able to use this time to be together.

She reluctantly agreed, therefore, to make the trip and was set to go out the door when the idea occurred to her. She turned and went upstairs to the den. Walking in she said, "Hi, sport. Wanna take a ride?"

"Hi, mom. Where to?"

"Oh, I just have to run over to Charleston and pick up some papers for work. Won't take long. Just thought you might like to ride along."

Bobby considered this for a couple of seconds and then said, "Sure. Why not. " Grabbing his jacket he headed upstairs behind his mother. As they climbed the steep stairs Bobby's eyes were right level with his mother's legs just a couple of feet in front of him. Just then he would have given anything to be able to reach out and feel them up, to bury his face in their fullness and kiss them and lick them with his tongue. It gave him an almost instant hard-on which he surreptitiously had to adjust as they reached the top of the stairs.

It was a pleasant late afternoon drive on the back roads to Charleston and Norma enjoyed the ride through alternating farm fields and woods. She was painfully aware, however, that Bobby was not looking at the wonderful fall scenery; his eyes were glued to her legs as she drove. The above the knee skirt she had worn that day had ridden up on her thighs giving her son a pretty good eyeful. Watching the constantly curving road she couldn't look over at him long enough to see whether he had a hard-on or not, but she was pretty sure that he did. Neither wanted to bring up the topic which was foremost on their minds, especially with the thought of another weekend at home with Jake around and no way to get together.

About half way there a straight stretch of road came up and Norma now took the chance to take a long look at her son. When she looked over her suspicions were confirmed. He was looking straight down at her legs and they had a glazed look about them. Then she dropped her eyes to his crotch and saw that instead of just a hard-on he had his hand in his pocket and was obviously playing with himself. She was so surprised that she almost ran the car off the road, but managed to keep it straight.

"For god's sake, Bobby! If you have to do it, then go ahead and do it, but don't try and hide it."

"Uh, do what, mom?" he asked, surprised as he looked upfrom his reverie.

"You know damn well what," Norma said almost angrily. "Do you think I was born yesterday?!"

"I'm sorry, mom," he answered contritely, "I really am. It's just that I'm so turned on and I didn't think you would notice."

Her own frustration was coming out as anger toward her son and she knew it and didn't like it. Attempting to smooth things over she said, "I know. I'm sorry I snapped at you. I guess I'm just a little jealous about what you're doing and can't do it myself. And I'm really pissed off that it's been 2 weeks now and there's still no hope in sight. I'll try to be more patient, OK?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.